The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 10

Story Info
Mrs. Eaton becomes big whore for her sons.
11.1k words
4.26
12k
12

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
561 Followers

NOTE: This is the tenth part of the Ballad of Emily Jeffers, a seemingly naive and clueless woman for whom sex comes naturally, and sexual manipulation by others is her entire life. It's a story, and as such all characters are fictitious. Even so, those fictitious characters are all 18 years old and older.

I found out later the cushion in the back of the pickup Mrs. Eaton was knelt down on was a dog bed Bobby had found for a couple of bucks at the Salvation Army thrift store. It and the collar and leash were things Mrs. Eaton would become very familiar with in the months to come. She was Bobby's and Benny's fuck bitch and they made sure their mother was always in heat and always on a leash. I shuddered to think what her sons were gonna to do to her. And I also got hard thinking what her sons were gonna do to her.

Although I'd only known her just over a month, life without Mrs. Eaton was somehow very empty -- for me and Ms. Jeffers. The young whore had witnessed Mrs. Eaton leavin' naked in the open back of a pickup truck and she felt sad and sorry. I went in to work and reported to Mr. Harper, voicin' my concerns about the probable depraved treatment Mrs. Eaton was in for, and even my concern about violence bein' inflicted upon her.

"I understand where you're comin' from, Lawton," Mr. Harper said. "I surely do. She's beautiful, she's like everybody's mom. She laughs, she cries, she shows concern. I understand all that, son. But at the end of the day -- at the end of every day -- she's just a whore. She's somethin' to dump cum in. Bad stuff happens to whores. It goes with the territory. Maybe she should of thought of that before she went down that road."

"But sir, Doc Egerton doped her up and manipulated her and turned her into a whore, the way I understand it," I said. "All I'm sayin' is have a talk to Mr. Eaton and ask him to keep an eye on things so they don't get out of hand. They have her wearin' a dog collar, she's eatin' out of a dog food bowl, sleepin' on a dog bed inside a dog cage. That can't be right."

Harper looked surprised.

"I didn't know all that son," he said, refferin' to the dog bed and cage. "I'll find out from Bob what the situation is, you can rest assured. But if they want her eatin' off the floor, that ain't really hurtin' her none. Nor is a dog collar and leash. Her bein' a whore, well, that's almost expected. She's got to be kept in line and reminded of her low place in the social order. Whores is things what you use, son. You know that. And sometimes they get used up 'til they ain't no use no more. But tell you what, I got to go over and look at the final renovations this afternoon. I'll take a look at how they got Mary situated and get back to you."

I waited all the rest of the day thinkin' of nothin' else. When he finally came back from his inspection, just before the bank closed for the day, it was easy to tell he'd fucked her, not just from the look on his face, but I could smell her pussy on him. And truth be told I know he fucked her more than once. I had no problem with that, that bein' what she was meant for.

"I done pumped a couple loads in her, Lawton," he confirmed. "She was wet and horny and bucked and thrusted and sucked like she was in heaven. She weren't the worse for wear and she'd already been done a couple times by her boys. Doc was there to make an assessment and drop off a bag full of vitamins. He was slippin' into her as I was leavin' and she was still moanin' and groanin' and screamin' for his cock."

Then Mr. Harper got serious.

"She's beenin' looked after okay, Lawton," he said, not meetin' my eye. "Nothin' to worry about. Bob's gonna keep an eye on things. Now, don't expect it will be all rosy for Mary. She's got to be used hard in order for them boys to make a few bucks, as is their due. She's more than bare foot in the kitchen, Lawton, she's bare ass in the bedroom and bare cunt anywhere them boys want her."

"Any chance we could maybe strike some kind of deal with her boys and get her back," I asked, kind of offhand.

"I'll think on it, Lawton," he said. "But those boys are pretty intent on doin' their mother, and they's another Eaton boy on his way to 18, so I suspect they'll want her around for a while. We run her as a whore, but her own sons are keepin' her as their own sex meat -- and whorin' her out. Not nothin' we can do about it. But I'll make Bobby an offer of some sort a few months down the road, maybe they'll be tired of her by then. Whores get old fast."

It was the best I could hope for. And because Mrs. Eaton's body was still worth a lot of money, I suspected he'd keep his word.

"For now, those boys need their fun and they need an income," he said. "And their mother is gonna provide both. We both know how much fun you can have with Mary Eaton's body, Lawton. Awful hard to give that up and I suspect you're the one knows that better than anyone. I know you rode her plenty. Anybody woulda. Hell, her pussy's the center of the universe once you're thrust up inside it. We do get her back, I've a mind to knock her up and have some real fun with her."

The next weeks and months seemed sort of hollow without Mrs. Eaton. Even when Millie Tanner started whorin' out of my apartment, and I got to ride her almost any time I wanted, it felt like somethin' was missin'. Ms. Jeffers felt it too, although she was kept busier than ever, doin' a couple extra cocks a day and bein' rented out from time to time for parties and functions down at the lodge.

"I done talked to Michael Johnson, Lawton," Mrs. Tanner said one evenin' between clients. She was easily handlin' five cocks an evenin' three times a week, takin' to bein' a whore like ducks to water. In fact Michael Johnson was fuckin' Mrs. Tanner from time to time now.

This day it was maybe a month after Mrs. Eaton left. "He done Mrs. Eaton last week and I asked about her. The boy has a hard-on for that woman, and a bit of a sadistic streak. Said Mary got her nipples pierced and got rings in them and chains attached and her boys lead her around with them. Put her to bed in a dog cage and run a chain through them nipple rings and padlock her to the cage."

I was angry and rock hard at the same time. But that wasn't all.

Mrs. Tanner painted a picture of a depraved sex slut servin' her two boys and her husband Bob and his friends, includin' Mr. Harper, and sellin' her pussy out of the apartment seemingly any time day or night, and when she wasn't bein' used in one way or another she was kept locked up above the garage.

"Young Michael said she looked worn out," Mrs. Tanner said. "She cum a few times on his cock, and after they was done she told him she'd been takin' over to Haler City a couple of times, once servicin' cock out of a whore house, and once turnin' tricks on the street. Ten, twelve cocks a night, she said."

That also upset me, but what could I say? I'd taken her to Haler City and had her suckin' and fuckin' numerous times. Her workin' out of a whore house was nothin' new, and spendin' a night bein' a street whore? I'd made her give blowjobs in alleys and fuck strangers standin' bent over my car in a parkin' lot, all on the pretense it was part of her trainin' to be a whore. But truth be told, humiliatin' her and subjectin' her to depravity got me all turned on, despite what she went through.

But I never hurt her, and that's what I was afraid of. Her sons were angry at their mom for turnin' out to be a depraved whore, and for them it was about vengance. Mrs. Eaton was bound to suffer, and I suspected she already had.

"Mary's a whore, Lawton," Mrs. Tanner said. "She's a person everyone just naturally wants to fuck and see performin' unnatural sex acts. It's her personality, her body, her look, her facial expressions even. The way she reacts. It's like she was meant for it. But I agree, even someone as low on the totem pole as her, shouldn't be physically harmed so bad as the damage bein' permanent."

A few weeks later Jason Stewart reported he'd fucked Mrs. Eaton.

"It's not good," he said. "She got them nipple rings. Now they done put a hole through her big clit with a thing looks like a little barbell goin' through it. She says she feels it all the time and it keeps her horny, even keepin' her from gettin' to sleep sometimes. She says walkin' around the weight of that there little barbell pulls on her clit all the time, bouncin' when she walks, makin' her drip out her cunt juice, 'til all she can think of is fuckin'."

Apparently Bobby read about it in a book, and took her to Haler City for the procedure.

"What he read said it kept a woman always wantin' sex," Jason said. "And Mrs. Eaton said there was some truth to it. Even when I left, and she was leashed back up and on her dog bed, I saw those pussy lips hangin' open and that barbell pullin' down on her clit, and she was lookin' up at me wantin' more. Sure is fun to pull on that little barbell though, 'cept I almost broke a tooth on it first time."

I kept gettin' reports back from Jason and Michael and Matt, all addin' a new detail each time. She got a tattoo; she spent the weekend at the whore house in Haler City; she did a gangbang with a bunch of Blacks; a crew from a porn magazine called Whore Monthly came out and did a feature story and took pictures and video; or Mary Eaton's own younger brother was now fuckin' her regular.

It didn't seem to end. The little things piled up one at a time, each one perhaps seemin' insignificant, but in the end amountin' to a lot. Then one day I bumped into Jason Stewart on the sidewalk.

"I guess you probably heard," he said after we'd said our hellos. "Bobby and Benny are gettin' porn movies done of their mom. Real hardcore stuff. No animals, but everything else."

I wasn't surprised. It was somethin' I started her doin', and the movies Fred Wilson put together were sellin' like hotcakes all over Johnsons Hollow, Haler City, and beyond. She was stunningly beautiful, she fucked like an animal, orgasmed like crazy, and didn't have any inhibitions anymore. And everyone knew she wasn't actin'. There was nothin' fake like half the porn movies suddenly comin' out since the VCR was invented.

"I guess I'm not surprised," I said. "They done learned it from me and Fred Wilson."

"They got their own guy comes over from Haler City," Jason explained. "Lights, cameras, backdrops, whore clothes. A real professional. Got two helpers with him. Markets them across the country."

Mrs. Eaton wouldn't have any choice, not that she ever actually had any choice about what happened to her. What she looked like, felt like, and fucked like pretty much defined her and dictated her role in life and society. She was something beyond a whore. Everyone scorned her, ridiculed her, belittled her, talked about her -- but everyone wanted her and everyone fucked her.

I didn't hear much more about Mrs. Eaton for at least another month. I caught a glimpse of her once as she was being manhandled out of a bar, almost naked, and pushed into a big, fancy car and driven away. A few months later I heard a rumor her son's were holdin' a 40th birthday party for Mrs. Eaton and she was gonna be the entertainment at her own party. I think all told it was six months after her boys took over and started whorin' her out.

The next day Bob Eaton tapped on the door frame to my office and walked in.

"Have a seat, Mr. Eaton," I offered. "Everything okay at home."

"Um, well, that's sort of what I wanted to see you about," he said, closin' the door and takin' a seat opposite me. "The boys are holdin' a 40th birthday party for Mary and invitin' most everybody. Mostly their friends, all youngsters 18, 19 years old. I'm not sayin' Mary don't deserve it or that she can't handle it, but thinkin' back on everything now, well, I'm not sure we did right by her, Lawton."

"In what way, sir," I asked. "You mean havin' Doc Egerton dope her up and turn her into a whore over 20 years? Like maybe she weren't the one to blame for what she become?"

Mr. Eaton didn't say anything. He just looked at the floor and sighed, rubbin' his hands on his pants and noddin'.

"She was the most beautiful girl in Johnsons Hollow, Lawton," he said, finally lookin' at me. "We was just 18 and got hitched and she was such an amazin' woman. Miles ahead of all the other women, talkin' about women's rights and equality and knowin' all about world affairs. She was intoxicatin' in every way."

"She still is beautiful and she still is intoxicatin', Bob," I said. "Why do you think everyone wants to fuck her and shoot their cum up inside her?"

"You're right, Lawton," he said. "She still is amazin', but years ago I went in for a bad back from liftin' boxes over at Orville Tanner's where I worked some. Doc fixed up my back no problem, and asked how things were, and congratulatin' me on marryin' Mary. Asked how our sex life was and said how he could make it better if I played along. Like a fool, I did, and turned an innocent, vulnerable woman into a whore."

"There ain't no goin' back on that," I said. "But you can fix things some. She done paid back Mr. Harper even though she never really owed him nothin'. So you're the one really owns her pussy. You say the word and she's back bein' your wife or I run her as a whore."

Mr. Eaton thought long and hard, lookin' down at his shoes and up at the light fixture.

"She ain't the woman I married, Lawton," he said. "And I know it's my own fault. But I ain't gonna be married to a whore even though she's my own creation. She ain't got no mind left. She ain't worth more than her pussy now and I done had that. Fact is, I fuck her ass most days now. Pull out that there butt plug and slide home in her back door. She's just three wet holes to me now."

"So, what are ya sayin', Mr. Eaton," I asked. "Them boys ain't gonna give up that live-in pussy and plaything without gettin' somethin'. I expect you got somethin' in mind or you wouldn't be here."

He nodded. "Yessir, you're right," he said. "I talked to them after they done used her too hard and then sent her over to Haler City where she worked a full week spreadin' her cunt out of one of them there whore houses. Bobby said they'd ease up, but that never happened. She spent the next whole week doin' them porn movies eight hours a day with all kinds of storylines from breedin' parties and gangbangs to incest, bondage, anal, and sado masochism or what they call that there S&M. She was all red and sportin' welts and whip marks for ages after."

Mr. Eaton sat back and took a breath, maybe considerin' how much to tell me. But he leaned forward again and seemed to make up his mind.

"I overheard them talkin about stuff they could do," Mr. Eaton said. "They was thinkin' about really breedin' her, maybe knock her up themselves, or maybe let some Black cocks do it. They was jokin' about all sorts of stuff from more piercings and tattoos to doin' more live sex shows like she's been doin' down at the lodge some nights. They even said they might sell her pussy permanent to some big pimp in the city."

I hadn't heard about the tattoos or the live sex shows. Mr. Eaton didn't need to know my cock was rock hard behind my desk just thinkin' about the abuse Mrs. Eaton was bein' subjected to.

"Bottom line, Lawton," he said. "I tried to talk some sense into them, but they weren't listenin' none. I told them it had to stop and Mary had to get out and back over to Emily Jeffers' place with you runnin' her as a whore. It took some doin', but they agreed on two conditions. They get twenty percent of what her cunt brings in, plus Mr. Harper's ten percent."

So far so good, I figured. But by the way Mr. Eaton was hesitatin' on the second condition, I knew it was gonna be bad. He looked at the floor again, then back up at me.

"The other condition is, well, um, they want continued access to her, so as they can fuck her time to time," he said, his eyes shiftin away. There was more, I could tell. "That there video producer from Haler City done fifteen videos but Mary signed a contract for fifty. Or I should say the boys forced her to sign that contract. So they said Saturdays would be good and the producer said he could get footage for maybe three videos each time, dependin' how hard Mary works."

I didn't think too long about it. Gettin' Mrs. Eaton out of her boys' clutches was a first step. If this was all okay with Mr. Harper, I would jump at the chance.

As if readin' my mind, Mr. Eaton said he'd already talked it over with our boss and he was fine with it as long as he got his ten percent plus a monthly fee for her room and board at Ms. Jeffers' place.

"So when can I have her," I asked. "I can get off work right now and pick her up."

Mr. Eaton looked down again. "You remember her birthday party, right?" he asked, and I nodded. "She's yours when the party's over. She turns 40 she's yours. This coming Friday, and the boys said you're invited sort of as a symbol of the transfer of ownership."

When I got home that evenin' I told Ms. Jeffers all about it. She was smilin' and jumpin' around with her big tits bouncin' and her ass jigglin'. The estrogen therapy had transformed her body enough that she was rounded out and just slightly padded all over, makin' her a very comfortable ride, especially doin' her missionary style with her legs and her amazing wet gash gaped open. And the puffier and more sensitive vaginal tissue, not to mention her always swollen clit, made her super responsive and vocal.

She eagerly looked forward to her evenin's work every day, and I had added two more customers each night, makin' it seven Black cocks on one night, and as many as ten white cocks the next. She was handlin' it with ease, and even accommodatin' Mr. Stephensen a few afternoons a week in hours-long fuck sessions that defied description as the old Black man 'bred' her time after time, dumpin' enormous loads in her and ridin' her through wave after wave of monstrous orgasms.

She loved it, and Fred Wilson had not just made those first videos of them fuckin', but a half dozen others up in Ms. Jeffers' apartment, includin' one with Mr. Stephensen and Wilber Winston, the drunk, who was as black as Mr. Stephensen and just as well endowed. We ran him through the shower and got him close to sober and were amazed at his capacity for sex, especially when it came to cumin' in a tiny white girls' pussy in a roleplaying scene about knockin' her up.

That afternoon I'd arrived home a bit early, just as Mr. Stephensen was ejaculatin' into Ms. Jeffers' loose pussy, probably his second of the afternoon. When he finally pulled out, he left a cavernous, gapin' hole, slick with her own juices and enough of his own Blackman's seed to spill out and leave a foot-wide wet spot on the bed, even after Ms. Jeffers got down on her hands and knees and slurped up the old man's big globs of jism.

"I never been as horny, Lawton," she said. "This last month I get wet all the time and my clitty tingles all the time and my nipples is always hard. Doc been adminsiterin' to me and done said I ain't seen nothin' yet. I sure am glad to be a whore, Lawton. I don't even care if I get all worn out and of no use a few years down the line and thrown on that old pissy mattress up in the city where whores get their final use afore they're probably chucked in a dumpster. I'll just keep fuckin' 'til someday you or Old Mister Harper take me for a last ride."

I knew Doc was experimentin' with her some and addin' in some 'vitamins' he brought back from a trip he was on. And she was practically vibratin' all the time, fuckin' as often as possible and bringin' her own self off with her fingers and some of them toys from Haler City when there was no cock around.

When you walked in her apartment all you could smell was her pussy, and all you could think of was slidin' into it, which I did often as the days went by. Her pussy was always just fucked by eight or ten men by the time I thrust into her every night, loose, cavernous, deep, wet, hot, clutchin' at my cock. Though she always cleaned up, she always had cum in her. We slept in my apartment most of the time, us fuckin' each other into the small hours of the mornin' and me wakin' up and hustlin' to get to work on time.

Spectator1
Spectator1
561 Followers