The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 12

Story Info
New whore Fiona finally back home for locals to fuck.
7.6k words
4.48
8.8k
3

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
553 Followers

NOTE: This is the 12th part of the Ballad of Emily Jeffers, a seemingly naive and clueless woman for whom sex comes naturally, and sexual manipulation by others is her entire life. It's a story, and as such all characters are fictitious. New characters are introduced from time to time. Even so, those fictitious characters are all 18 years old and older.

I'd gone to Haler City for new tires for my car and ended up buying a used whore. She was a young thing but had already been a whore for some time, her best before date long past and her future short. She slept as we drove, and Mrs. Eaton was also asleep, havin' been fucked, used, and made to suck cock all afternoon, proof that her mouth was good for something.

We got back to Johnsons Hollow close to nine o'clock. I took both women into my place and got Fiona to take off her clothes and I took them and threw them in the trash.

"But I got no other clothes, Lawton," she said. "I got nothin' to put on."

I got her in the bathtub and let her soak in the hot water.

"Millie Tanner's gonna come by tomorrow and we'll get you some new clothes," I said. "Mrs. Tanner is a part-time whore and works in a women's clothin' store. But when you're here, you don't need to wear no clothes at all. Mrs. Eaton doesn't, and Ms. Jeffers upstairs doesn't. People need quick and easy access to a whore's cunt and tits. We go out, you'll put on some whore clothes Mrs. Tanner will help you pick out."

For some reason I thought of Fiona as a kid, but in truth, she was more than three years older than me. She was small and seemed vulnerable and even naive, despite fuckin' and suckin' numerous men every day for years. I helped her get the water temperature just right and I gave her soap and bubble bath and talked to her. She was beautiful in a broken kind of way. Like somethin' precious that got dropped and was put back together not quite perfect but real close.

Her small tits were just above the water level and her little nipples had holes in them from some long ago piercin' and she had little scars here and there. And I'd noticed her pussy lips were also pierced on each side like you could lace them up with string if you wanted. She looked fragile and broken and tired. As she leaned back against the tub and closed her eyes she looked so exhausted, but not the kind from a long day, the kind from a hard life for a long time. Her small hand raised up from the water and through the bubbles and she found my hand and held it. Maybe she was an Angel. An angel with the scar from a cigarette burn on the back of her hand. I'd of killed whoever did it if I'd of known who.

After half an hour or so the water cooled enough she got out. I helped her up and she washed her hair under the shower head. I watched her tits bob and sway some and felt a stirin' thinkin' how they'd feel. I could count her ribs she was so thin, and her hip bones just jutted out. She shaved her cunt and her legs and I think felt better. Maybe like she was clean, at least physically.

Finally she was dried off and her hair up in a towel. She was a brunette with shoulder-length hair and green eyes with flecks of hazel. The broken nose made her face slightly asymmetrical and, I thought, added to her allure. I knew she had once been stunning. A prize for who ever got her. A prize to use and abuse and eventually ruin completely. That's how us human beings do things sometimes. And then I thought, she's maybe even more beautiful now and that I legally owned her body and had papers to prove it.

I sat her at the kitchen table and we had coffee. Mrs. Eaton came back down and stood behind her and trimmed and styled her hair. Ms. Jeffers showed up because one of her Black cocks had cancelled. I introduced her to Fiona and I could see right off they were kindred spirits and one would look after the other with Mrs. Eaton shared between them.

Though Ms. Jeffers had showered, you could easily tell she'd been fuckin' for hours. Her pussy was red and swollen with distended lips that hung open as usual. Her tits were covered in red marks and the nipples were rough lookin' and swelled up from lips and tongues and teeth playin' with them.

Fiona was in awe of the naked, blonde whore.

"Pleased to meet you, Fiona," Ms. Jeffers said, movin' in close and takin' her hand and holdin' it. "Mary's been tellin' how Lawton bought you off one of them Haler City pimps who was probably gonna put you down soon. You're just so beautiful. You look like a little angel come to stay here on Earth."

Fiona blushed and tears were threatenin'.

"I ain't no angel," she said real low. "Things I done ain't no angel ever done. I'm just a worn out whore like Billy said. But today's the best day of my entire life. Lawton saved me, I met you and Mary. And I'm back home in Johnsons Hollow after, um, after I don't know how many years. I wonder if my mom remembers me. Maybe somebody could tell her I'm home. Maybe she's been wonderin' whatever happened to me."

Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton were now down on their knees either side of her chair, holdin' her and huggin' her and kissin' her forehead and cheeks. Fiona sobbed and threw her arms around Mrs. Eaton and Ms. Jeffers threw her arms around both of them.

I let them be for a bit, makin' up the bed in the spare room Mrs. Tanner uses to fuck her clients. I'd clean out the other little bedroom for Fiona in the morning and then take her over to Mrs. Tanner's shop and get her some whore clothes.

After half an hour or so of me cleanin' up and makin' it nice for Fiona, Mrs. Eaton and Ms. Jeffers led her into the room and we laid her naked on the bed under some nice fluffy covers and we set with her and talked and told her stuff. I got her mother's name and found her in the phone book and called her up. I knew it was late, but I felt it was important.

"Um, Hello," said a woman's voice.

"Ah, is this Elizabeth," I asked.

"Yes, you're talking with Elizabeth," she replied. "Who is this? What's this about callin' so late."

"Sorry mam," I said. "My name's Lawton and I just wanted to let you know your daughter Fiona is here with me in Johnsons Hollow and she's kind of anxious to see you."

There was silence for maybe thirty seconds.

"Mam, are you still there," I asked. "Hello?"

"I don't know who you are, Mr. Lawton," she said, her voice shaky and high. "My daughter's been gone goin' on five years and you're just bein' cruel sayin' she's still alive and right here in the Hollow. Chief Wallace done investigated and them cops over in Haler City done the same. I'm gonna hang up now."

"Wait," I said. "Wait please. You can talk to her right now. I can put her on the phone and you can talk to her. She ain't dead and she ain't missin' no more."

I was walkin' through the hallway to the room where Fiona lay, the other whores calmin' and soothin' her and makin' her feel at home. The phone had one of them really long coiled up cords.

"Here she is, mam," I said. "I'll put her on."

I held my hand over the receiver and told Fiona it was her Mom. Her eyes went wide and she grabbed the phone out of my hand and said real low, like she wasn't sure it could be possible.

"Mama? Mama is that you? It's me Fiona?"

There was silence and for the third time Fiona burst into tears and I motioned for Mrs. Eaton and Ms. Jeffers to follow me back out to the kitchen. We heard talkin' and cryin' and eventually a laugh and then she was walkin' naked into the kitchen.

"Can Mama come over and visit," she asked. "I done told her what happened and that I was a low whore and all, and registered as a whore over in Haler City. She said she don't care. I told her you bought me and own my cunt and tits and stuff. She don't care. Can she drop by just for a bit? Please Lawton? I'll take care of ya real good after. Promise."

I took the phone and gave her mother the address. Ms. Jeffers was headin' back upstairs for her next fuck session, but I asked Mrs. Eaton to stay so as Fiona's mother might feel more comfortable. And it turned out Mrs. Eaton knew Mrs. Carruthers slightly. We found Mrs. Eaton a bathrobe from my closet so she wouldn't be naked and cause Mrs. Carruthers any concern. I suspected word was out about Mrs. Eaton bein' an incestuous Black cock whore, so I wasn't expectin' Fiona's mother to look upon her with any affection.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on the outside door. Timid and tentative as if the caller wasn't sure if they had the right address or if they should even have ventured out. I answered and brough Mrs. Carruthers into the kitchen and sat her at the table. She was probably 45 and slight, but with perhaps bigger tits and more curves than her daughter. She wore a short skirt and thin cotton blouse with no bra. She had no makeup on, it bein' so late, but she was pretty despite her years. I suspected she had no trouble findin' dates, her husband apparently long out of the picture.

She was what Mr. Harper called highly fuckable.

"I want to see her. Can I see her," she asked.

I was just about to prepare her for her daughter's emaciated state when Fiona burst out of the bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen, throwin' herself at her mother and burstin' into tears yet again.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" she sobbed as she got down on her knees and the mother and daughter embraced. "I'm home. I missed you so much. I been real bad. I ain't worth nothin' but for my, um, you know, my pussy. But Lawton's gonna make me all better and just whore me out local."

Mrs. Carruthers held her daughter and shushed her and told her not to cry and the reunion went on for a few minutes. Mrs. Eaton found a box of tissues and finally I gently pulled Fiona up and sat her on a kitchen chair.

"This here's Mary Eaton," I said. "I expect you two know each other some. Mrs. Eaton's a whore I just got back from her boys after they fucked her and run her for a few months."

The two women nodded to each other.

"They say you're the best whore ever come out of Johnsons Hollow," Mrs. Carruthers allowed, gettin' up as the women daintily shook hands. "I seen a couple of your fuck shows down at the lodge. My boyfriend's got some of your videos. You're a real celebrity amongst certain types"

Mrs. Eaton blushed, tryin' to hold the robe closed with one hand and holdin' Mrs. Carruthers' hand with the other.

"Doc Egerton turned me into a whore startin' years ago," she said. "I gone real low and even fuck my own sons now. But I can't stop and I know I'm just worthless 'cept for my pussy and tits and my backdoor men like usin'."

"All us women are whores, Mary Eaton," Mrs. Carruthers said. "We tease and flaunt and dress so as to show off our tits and ass and and expect men to give us stuff just on the promise they might get some pussy."

We all talked for a while, Fiona sittin' with her legs apart and her ragged pussy lips open. She wasn't drippin', but there was a little glistenin' to her inner folds. I told Mrs. Eaton she could dispense with the robe, so the two whores sat in their natural and proper state while I told Mrs. Carruthers about gettin' Fiona plumped up and doctored up and ready to be whored out a few weeks down the road.

I showed her Fiona's whore papers from Haler City and said I'd get her registered proper in Johnsons Hollow come the first of the week.

"I'll try her out some in the meantime," I said. "We got to go gentle with her to start off and maybe start her out with a few cocks a day a couple days a week. If things work out she'll be up to a half dozen a day. I won't be makin' her whore seven days a week. But we'll try to get her worked up to takin' Black cock mostly. Black men like little white whores with tight pussies, so Fiona should be the perfect fit, so to speak."

"You ever done Black cock," Mrs. Carruthers asked her daughter.

"I done a bunch of them over in Haler City," she admitted. "Maybe a half dozen a week. I done hundreds of them by now, Mama. They love little white cunt and you can cum awfull good offa Black cocks."

Mrs. Carruthers just nodded, like she knew that from experience.

"I done a few myself, if truth be told," Mrs. Carruthers allowed. "I ain't no whore, mind you, and I might be over the hill, but I get hit on regular. Well, sometimes I just don't have the energy to resist, nor the inclination."

Fiona told us all about bein' a whore in Haler City. She was well used and constantly abused by both her clients, Billy Whynot, and the other whores. She was small, so she was an easy target. She'd tried runnin' away and back to Johnsons Hollow, but she was always picked up by Animal Control, held in a cell for a few days servicin' city officials, and then Billy Whynot would be informed, pick her up, punish her, and put her out on the street again.

"I been a bareback whore the whole time and Billy makes me do extra to pay for my birth control pills," she said. "I took one today but I ain't got one for tomorrow. You can cum in me tonight, Lawton, but tomorrow I got to get some, lessin' you want to knock me up. You can if you want 'cause I'm just a whore."

I told her I'd call Doc in the mornin' and get her fixed up. I made a few notes about Doc, gettin' whore clothes, gettin' groceries for her, and fixin' up that little room more. And I'd have to call Andi and fill her in. And Jack. I figured Jack would really take to Fiona and help out gettin' her back to health.

After an hour or so I said it was time to get Fiona to bed.

"She's had a long day," I said. In fact, by the time I'd bought her pussy, she'd already done a half dozen blowjobs and took cock and cum up her cunt three time. "I'll ride her for a bit nice and gentle and maybe dump some loads in her, but she'll be here recoverin' for the next couple weeks. And you can stop over any time, Mrs. Carruthers. You're certainly a, um, welcome asset, if you know what I mean."

We were at the door now, mother and daughter havin' hugged goodbye. I was behind Mrs. Carruthers as we stood there, her half turned toward me.

"Thanks for findin' my baby, Lawton," she said. "I'll drop by again real soon. I know it cost you to buy her and I know you own her holes and all, but if there's anything I can do to thank you, just let me know. Or you can just take what you want. I won't have the energy to stop you. Or the inclination."

She backed into me some and I reached down under her skirt with one hand and found her tits with the other. One was soakin' wet and the other was soft and firm.

"You can have them any time you want, Lawton," she whispered as she turned toward me, got up on tiptoe, and kissed me, her tongue and mine twined together and my hand still slidin' through her wet gash. "I ain't no whore, Lawton. But I could sure act like one iffin you want."

And then she was gone, all but the aroma of her pussy juices on my fingers and the taste of her tongue in my mouth.

Mrs. Eaton had taken Fiona into my bedroom again, and had the covers all pulled back and out of the way. We laid her down and I climbed in on one side and Mrs, Eaton on the other. We held her and stroked her like we were pettin' a dog, and she was gaspin' and then moanin' and her legs spread of their own accord and Mrs. Eaton slid down between them and brought her off nice and gentle. Then I slid into Fiona's slick pussy and we lay there fuckin' slow for ages, her just moanin' low and maybe havin' the occasional little orgasm. She wasn't tight, like you'd think for such a tiny body. I guessed she been fucked so much her pussy was just stretched out good.

I dumped a load in my new acquisition, and eventually slid out of her, my cum spillin' onto the sheets.

"I love you," Lawton," she whispered. "I'm glad you own me."

I'd met her just 12 hours earlier.

Mrs. Eaton and I covered her up and left her there. We went to the room Mrs. Tanner used for whorin' and Mrs. Eaton sucked me hard and then we fucked off and on for the rest of the night. She was wet, horny, and when we kissed she smelled like Fiona's pussy, the girl's juices bein' smeared all over Mrs. Eaton's face. It was delicious.

The next day bein' Sunday, we had to get Millie Tanner to open up the store. Fiona was naked under a bathrobe that was too long for her, and she got some stares as we huddled her into the store. Once inside, we took the bathrobe off so Mrs. Tanner could get a look at my new whore and figure out sizes.

"You got to get her fattened up, Lawton," she said. "She's skin and bones and she looks dehydrated too. Can't produce that lubricatin' juice in that state. Now, you want her to present as a whore, pussy accessible, her fuck parts visible?"

"That's the idea," I said. "Same as with the other whores."

Mrs. Tanner went into her maternal mode, takin' Fiona and gettin' a feel for her, rubbin' her tits and pussy and figurin' out sizes.

"We best not buy too much right now," she said. "You feed her proper for a couple weeks and she'll fill out and go up a size or two."

Fiona and Mrs. Tanner walked around the store pickin' stuff out. A mini skirt, a short dress, cut-off T-shirt, a pair of shorts with barely any crotch, and somethin' new the store got in -- a pair of skimpy panties that had a waistband and the triangle of material coming from it down the front, but the back end of that triangle had a little hook on it that hooked into a butt plug that came with it. In other words, anyone could have quick access to her pussy by simply unclipping the back part of the g-string from the butt plug.

"We've been gettin' some, let's say, raunchier lines in recently," Mrs. Tanner said. "We've got crotchless panties, shelf bras. We even have panties that have a built-in dildo, so when you wear them it's stuck up inside you. I'm wearing the six-inch model right now."

Needless to say, I bought a set of the whore undergarments for Fiona and the other whores.

Mrs. Tanner had worked Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at my place, servicin' fifteen or twenty men, mostly friends of her 18-year-old son Matt. But she was takin' a likin' to Black cock and talkin' about doin' Tuesday nights as well, just doin' Black men.

I left Fiona and Mrs. Tanner to talk and figure stuff out. Mrs. Tanner took an obvious liking to the young whore, and I sensed she would be very protective of her.

I told them I'd be back in an hour and went off to find Jack to fill him in and invite him over later on. And to see if Andi was over at Owens where she sometimes had Sunday lunch.

She was, so I went over and she nodded to me to sit down.

"Mrs. Eaton back to normal," she asked. "She was still asleep when I left.

"She seems fine," I said. "I took her over to Haler City where she done a guy right off the sidewalk and then sucked cock in a glory hole for two hours. And I bought another whore."

Andi's fork stopped halfway to her mouth and her mouth remained open.

"You bought a whore," she finally asked. "You went to Haler City and bought a whore. You said you were going to get new tires for your car."

"Well, ya, that was the plan," I said, "but I found this here whore Fiona I figure was gonna be put down in the next few months and I figured I'd bring her back to Johnsons Hollow and maybe make a few bucks off her, and, truth be told, I, um, figured you might want a toy to play with."

Andi had a look on her face I couldn't figure out. She was either really mad or really pleased. After thirty seconds, her face broke out in a smile.

"You bought her for me to play with, Lawton," she asked. "Like we done played with Mrs. Eaton? I can take her whenever I want and we can eat each other and stuff?"

I nodded.

"She'll have to work, once she gets back to health," I said. "Just five days a week, maybe four or five cocks a day. That'll pay for how much she cost to buy and make a good little income for me. And I'll run her over to Haler City to work in a glory hole some days. That's easy work. But you can have her any time she's free. Just don't hurt her. She's been hurt plenty."

Spectator1
Spectator1
553 Followers
12