The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I come over and see her," she asked, finishin' off her salad. "Maybe just feel her up a bit? Mama's sleepin' right now and she'll be out for a few hours."

"Of course you can," I said, leanin' over and puttin' my hand over hers on the table and givin' it a little squeeze. "She's a work in progress, but she's a nice little piece right now and she'll really be somethin' once we ripen her up some."

We agreed she'd drop by in half an hour after I got her home from the clothing store.

I'd already talked to Doc. I know it was a Sunday, but he managed to get some birth control pills and some 'supplements' from his own stash and said he'd drop them off later.

I picked up Fiona and a few bags of clothes, Mrs. Tanner puttin' a little sundress on her for the drive back. It didn't cover much, but I guess that was the point. Her little nipples poked through lookin' for attention, and with just the right light behind her, her pussy lips were outlined perfectly. She looked fragile and vulnerable and very enticing.

I also picked up a pair of the butt plug panties for Andi, figuring' I'd get her started on a few fun adventures. I think she was a closet exhibitionist and maybe would like a little bit of motivation.

"You got one great little slut there, Lawton," Millie Tanner said as we walked out to my car. "You got to go easy one her and maybe once she's up to her prime offer her up as a specialty item. Come up with a gimmick. Schoolgirl maybe. Or Daddy's Girl. She looks like a little schoolgirl. You could maybe dress her up in a school uniform and charge extra."

She laughed.

"I'd pay to fuck her, that's for sure," Mrs. Tanner said. "Did you feel that little pussy? Oh my god, what a cute little cunt! But that clit grows real big, Lawton, and that's where all the fun is."

In the car, Fiona was half cryin' and half smilin' so big on gettin' some clothes. I had a lump in my throat seein' her and imaginin' how a few simple clothes could make somebody so happy. I drove with watery eyes, havin' to swipe the back of my hand across them once just to see the road.

"Lawton," she said. "I know you own me and all, and all my holes, but ain't nobody ever treat me so good in my entire life. I know I done went and said I loved you last night and I hardly even know you. But I do. I seen you had tears in your eyes time to time seein' what they done to me. If I die right now at least I know somebody cared about me."

She carried the bags into the house and I let her put them on my bed. And I let her keep the sundress on. Sometimes a woman can look more naked when she's wearin' just the right clothes, and this was one of those times.

"My girlfriend Andi's comin' by in a few minutes," I told her. "She's a great person and beautiful and she'll be playin' with you some, eatin' you out and other stuff. She'll really love you and her and I'll take care of you. You may be a whore, but you're so beautiful..."

I couldn't even finish. It wasn't just her body that was beautiful. It was like Tara said, she was a little angel. She was wise and naive at the same time. She was trusting yet betrayed. Mature yet so young -- even though she was three years older than me.

"Just hush, Lawton," she said real low. "Just stop talkin' so foolish. I'm just a whore."

She looked away.

"You ain't just a whore," I said. "You're much, much more than that."

I really didn't know what I was doin' in Johnsons Hollow. I owned two whores, ran two more, and had at least two more arrivin' soon, and I was all emotional about the whores and how I'd like to make life better for them yet I was the one sellin' their bodies and makin' money offa their mouths, cunts, and assholes. It was almost like they had to be whores before they could rise above bein' whores. That don't make sense, but imagine a woman who was a whore for ten years and suddenly she's put back into the world as an ordinary woman. Wouldn't she be so much more of a woman? Wouldn't she understand the world better? Understand men better? Be a much better person?

My thoughts were interrupted as Andi walked in and I hugged her and kissed her.

"Just a sec," I whispered. "She just went into the bedroom to look at her new whore outfits. I'll be right back."

I went into my bedroom and got Fiona to strip off and get under the covers.

"Andi's comin' in and she'll slip under the blanket with you," I said. "I got some stuff to do, but I'll be back."

Back in the kitchen I told Andi the new whore was waitin' for her.

"I won't fuck her," Andi said. "I'll make love to her. That's what she needs, right?"

I grabbed Andi and hugged her again and felt her up some and kissed her.

"That's exactly what she needs," I said. "She already loves you."

Mrs. Eaton came down the stairs and into my apartment. She had scant clothes on and was lookin' a bit anxious and apprehensive.

"I got to fuck a bunch of guys in one of them pornographic movies," she said. "Their pickin' me up and takin' me to 'some undisclosed location' 'til tonight. They brought in some big Black studs from somewhere out on the west coast."

I suspected it was another interracial gangbang movie. She'd done several already and while she got fucked good, you could tell in the videos she was really strugglin' towards the end despite continuous orgasms. And I knew they were going to shoot enough video for three or four 45-minute movies. Whatever this location, they'd shoot the gangbang but then take the same men in maybe different clothes in a different room and do another, and then another. They had multiple cameras, and all the props. And I knew also, from talkin' with Mrs. Eaton, the camera and lighting guys all got their turns with her. I saw some of that a few years later in what they called 'Behind the Scenes.'

I went out to the driveway, and when two vans pulled in I cornered the director guy and asked where the location was and when they'd be finished with her. Turns out it was an unused ward in the the local hospital. It still had all the beds, nurses station, and visitor lounge, and other rooms.

"The first one starts with her goin' to see her doctor," the director said. "Then she's a nurse fuckin' the patients. Then she's a patient bein' fucked by the doctor and the orderlies. We're hopin' to have time for one more where she's in a fertility clinic and tryin' to get knocked up."

While I was talkin' to him standin' beside the van, the doors all opened and eight big Black city boys got out to stretch their legs and look around. About then Mrs, Eaton came out and they soon crowded around her and she disappeared in the back of one of the vehicles.

"Have her back here by nine," I said. "No later."

"Or what," he laughed. "She's under contract."

Fiona thought I was a nice guy, and I am. But I can turn the other way on a dime. I looked at the director, holdin' his gaze. He looked away first.

"Nine o'clock," he said. "She'll be here on this here spot at nine o'clock."

And just as they left, Doc Egerton arrived with the pills and vitamins.

"You want to see her," I asked. "She's um, kind of indisposed at the moment. But you want you can see her at your office any time. I can get her started on all this stuff iffin you put down the instructions."

Doc smiled, handin' me the bag, heavy with pill bottles.

"I'll call you with an appointment time," he said. "I remember her from a few years back. She should plump up pretty good and the estrogen therapy should get that little pussy of hers in good shape, all sensitive and producin' the appropriate lubricatin' fluids."

We went into my apartment and he emptied the bottles onto the kitchen table. He cocked his head a bit catchin' the sounds of Fiona and Andi servicin' each other. The smell of pussy was undeniable as we sat at the table and he went through the bottles one by one, tellin' this one would produce this result, that one would produce another effect. These two combined would help produce longer, more intense orgasms. Add this one and the orgasms were multiple.

"I only got to fuck her a half dozen times before she moved off and went to college over in Haler City," he explained. "I made sure she got her meds but then lost track of her. Over the past few years, all the results that she achieved were eventually lost until she was, well, not really worth much."

Doc had heard of Billy Whynot and didn't look favorable upon him.

"He would have taken her up to the big city," he said. "That's for sure. Some Black gang would have gotten the last little bit out of her and she'd of been history in a couple months. I expect a whore from Haler City disappears every month and spends her final days and nights on her back in a slum in the big city, legs spread, pussy just a big gaping hole."

I knew he was right. I'd been hearin' the story off and on for some time. April Jones, for sure.

I took Doc to the bedroom door where we watched Andi and Fiona in a sixty-nine for a few minutes, both women totally oblivious to the fact they were bein' watched.

"I'd give it three weeks, Lawton," Doc said. "Gonna take a while. Make sure she eats right and gets plenty of liquids -- not just sperm, either. She's got to have water. She's dehydrated some. Give her these here pills regular and you'll have her plumped up and ripe for use in no time."

"Thanks, Doc," I said. "I ain't gonna run her too hard once she's back to fuckin' condition. I'm thinkin' maybe start off with a few a day and work her up to five days a week, Maybe three a day."

Doc nodded.

"Seems right," he said. "Looks like she was used real hard. Best to let her have an easy life for a while. She's right at home with pussy too. And Andi sure is a nice piece. She ever want to expand her horizons, let me know."

"I'll tell her," I said. "I bought the little whore partly for Andi to play with, her swingin' both ways. And Fiona just took to pussy natural like. Of course Andi tastes like heaven."

We watched them for a few more minutes, Andi goin' through a big orgasm and squirtin' in Fiona's mouth, it overflowin' and soakin' the sheets."

"Mind if I ride Fiona from time to time, Lawton," the doctor asked. "I can give you a real good discount on them pills. In fact, I once set Fiona a doctor's appointment on her 18th birthday and took her cunt cherry that day. And a few times after that. She was somethin' to ejaculate into. I expect she's had a few thousand cocks dump in her since then."

I said once she was back to strength, he was welcome to take her for a ride from time to time.

"Over in Haler City she did a few Black cocks," I said. "Ain't nothin' like Johnsons Hollow though. You reckon she's meant for big Black cock. White cock? I just been tryin' to decide on the right demographic.

"Well, she looks like a little girl," he said. "I'd go for an older, white clientele. Maybe train her up for older men in their 60s and 70s and do a mix of young Black and old white. I'm the doctor for a couple of nursing homes, so I could start a visitation program where she goes in and sucks and fucks some of the older gents. And a handful of veterans as well. If I worded it right I might get some government funding."

I walked him out to his car, comin' back in to find Andi just rollin' off Fiona, the pair out of breath and slick with the others juices all over their faces and pussies and inner thighs.

"She's sure some fun to play with, Lawton," Andi gushed. "Oh, I know I'll be spendin' a lot of time over here with both your cock and her pussy available. And she eats pussy like she took it in school."

The two lay holdin' each other and lickin' the juices off the other's face. It was a sight to behold, their pert tits mashed against each other and their pussies scissored one against the other, rubbin' and flirtin' with orgasms.

"She's all yours, anytime," I said. "Right now I got her medications and such. We got to get her started and workin' herself back up to peak fuck condition. Doc says three weeks minimum before puttin' her pussy out on the market. He'll be usin' it some in exchange for the meds. He was wonderin' if you wanted to go for a ride on his big tool too, Andi. I said I'd ask. He's got a nine-inch cock."

She looked thoughtful.

"I won't say no, Lawton," she allowed. "He manipulates women 'til all they want to do is fuck. Turns women into whores, which is fine and dandy 'cause they let him do it and whores sure do have a place down at the bottom rung of society. They sure do make a lot of people happy, I give 'em that. I guess I won't close that door, but I guess it would probably have to be somethin' spontaneous. I ain't takin' none of his treatments though. Tell him that. Not like I don't have any offers already."

We looked down at Fiona, an experienced whore bein' rehabilitated so she can be of more use, especially to Andi and me. I knew there was still a ton of fun in that little pussy. And she truly was an angelic being. And who doesn't want to fuck an angel?

"Doc done fucked me plenty back before I took off for college," Fiona said. "He done took my cherry and trained me up some to be a whore, but I was gonna go to school. I guess I'm just meant to do it."

She said she didn't mind if Doc fucked her in return for the meds that would make her want to fuck more. It seemed ironic, but that's life.

Seein' Andi havin' so much fun playin' with Fiona, I decided to slide my own pecker in one and then the other, the two women bein' already slicked up and ready to orgasm, which they did profusely over the next hour.

Andi got me to cum in her little pussy so she could get Fiona to suck my cum out. So that was another half hour. I left the two suckin' on each other -- tits, pussies, necks. It was a sight I never got tired of.

I left them at it when the phone rang. It was a voice I recognized but couldn't place.

"Lawton?"

"Sure, that's me," I said. "Who's this."

"Cliff from over at False Creek," he said. "You done brought that whore over for turns in the motel some weekends. Remember?"

I placed him now. He'd done up the schedule for Ms. Jeffers every weekend she serviced cock out that way.

"I got some good old boys wantin' to see maybe we could get that whore over here for some entertainment at the tavern," he explained. "It'd be a select crowd, locked door. Twenty or so of us. You bring her over and we take her from there. We took up a collection and got a good wad of cash."

We discussed it some. I'd make double what Ms. Jeffers would bring in at the motel. It might be a bit rough and all, but, bein a whore, that comes with the territory.

"We was thinkin' doin' her up the ass and the pussy at the same time," Cliff said. "Some of the boys ain't never done it and Ms. Jeffers bein' a whore and all it don't matter much about whether she's up for it. In fact, a little bit of resistin' might be fun. Ain't nothin' better than when I woman pretends she don't want it but takes it anyway. They always lube themselves up."

Ms. Jeffers would be on offer all evenin' over in a corner of the bar. There'd be other events but those in attendance could just go over and have their fill.

"We might get her up on that little stage and get a couple guys to do her, or maybe a tag team thing," he said.

The only problem was, I wasn't inclined to drive back over to pick her up at some ungodly hour in the morning, nor was I gonna sit around and wait.

"I'd have to think on that," Cliff said. "We figured start at eight o'clock and go 'til maybe two, three in the mornin'. We'd be drinkin' so drivin' her back over to the Hollow might be a problem, lest we got what they call a designated driver."

He phoned back a while later, and said they got a woman named Jane might do it.

"I'll give her a few bucks," he said. "She's a looker, Lawton. Not sure she's got the makin's of a whore, but she'd be a fun ride."

I gave him the address and told him Saturday evenin' at eight was a go.

"Try not to mark her up much," I cautioned. "Don't hurt her none."

As Andi and Fiona were recoverin', I ran up and told Ms. Jeffers about the False Creek event. I knew it would be really intense, and she'd come home sore and tired.

"Tell ya what," I told her. "I'll give you some of the money I make offa your cunt and I'll take you out shoppin' next week. I'm gettin' paid three thousand bucks, but I'll give you a couple hundred."

Her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open. Her tits hung firm and proud, her nipples stiffin' up at the thought of the money. It seemed money made her horny.

"Oh, thank you Lawton," she said, tears brimmin' her eyes. "Ain't no one ever give me anythin'. You'd give me two hundred of your own money?"

I hugged her, me chokin' up with emotion.

"Ms. Jeffers," I said. "You want Fiona for the night? She's really somethin' to play with. Andi and I both had her earlier. She'll eat you out and she's great to snuggle with after you're done playin' with her. And you know how great Mrs. Eaton tastes, well Fiona is a real treat for the tastebuds. You can have her iffin you want."

No she just burst into tears.

"She sure is a cute little whore," she said. "Lawton, I ain't deserve all this. Nobody but my mama ever been this kind to me. I'll do her real good and look after her."

When she brought up her mother, I had a flash of an idea. It just came to me.

"Ms. Jeffers, you think your mama would want to work here as a whore," I asked. "Seems like she been fuckin' most anyone all along. Might be where you get bein' a whore from."

"Mama's where I learned about fuckin'," she said. "I done seen a hundred different men go in her room and make her squeal. Sometimes they done left the door open and I seen them drivin' into her a droppin' big cum loads up in her. Don't know if she'd be a whore and just let you run her. And she drinks some."

"Drinkin's fine," I said. "Máybe we could get her to ease up some. She's a real looker and got plenty of milage left on her. I'll call her and maybe drop by her trailer."

"Is that Jenna girl gonna whore outta here, Lawton," she asked. "I sure did like the taste of her and her bein' Black and practically a virgin sure makes it fun usin' her and breakin' her into bein' a whore."

"I got to talk to Pastor Brown and see iffin she can even be bought and registered as a whore," I said. "Might be her pa wants to sell her off and get a cut of what her pussy earns. I don't know yet."

"You mean like Abe sold my cunt to Pastor Brown," she asked, rememberin' how she went from farm wife to whore in a matter of days. "Are you and Jack gonna teach her to take it up her asshole like you don't taught me? I licked her little butt hole and she done squealed."

What I really had to do was sit back and take stock. I had Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton. Now I had Fiona, and down the road I'd have Mrs. Henderson, Jenna, and possibly Ms. Jeffers' mother. And there was Mrs. Tanner who was sellin' her cunt at the persuasion of her husband John and her son Matt, and it looked like she'd be goin' from a few days a week to full time whorin' accordin' to what Matt said.

Six whores with three rooms upstairs and three downstairs. I could always convert a dining room. In the meantime I'd sleep with Fiona when Andi wasn't over. And maybe even if she was over, Andi likin' the new whore's body and taste.

And I had to talk to Jenna's folks about buyin' their daughter and gettin' her outa school and she was supposed to be valedictorian and was president of the Yearbook Club and somethin' called the Social Justice Club. I'd have to go over and talk to the principal.

END CHAPTER

12