All Comments on 'The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 09'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Fantastic! So Glad Its Out Now...

...As its a wonderful story, you owe me for a couple boxes of tissues, but those tears were for a good cause... really great romantic story. Thanks for sharing and hope the next chapter is coming along soon! Cheers! --- Josie <3

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 9 years agoAuthor
The Next Chapter...

...will be the Epilogue. I'm gonna be giving it one more pass for editing tonight, and then I'll be submitting it tomorrow night. Thank you so much for your assistance in getting this one up here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Romantic AND Hot.

I must say, the Ballad of Jaimie and Vera has become something I come looking for every week or so. Merging smut and story this well is a rare talent and this story so tugs at both the heart and the cock at the same time! Thank you for sharing it with us.

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago

Well. Now. Hrmh.

What this made me feel is like when I was a kid and I watched forbidden videos at my friend’s place (not porn, just basic horror and violence). And I knew it was too much for me and I would have nightmare after. And I just couldn’t. Stop. Watching.

So. Onwards to the epilogue and then it’s back to the Care Bears for me.

And just in case I haven’t mentioned it before I simply love the halfway freckle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1328 Followers
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...