All Comments on 'The Ballad of John and Al, Ch. 01'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
peasant001peasant0013 months ago

I think I will enjoy this new story very much. Promising start! I'm liking this new couple, and whatever coupling happens in the foreseeable. Glad you're doing your thing, Rimbaud.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud173 months agoAuthor

@peasant001, it's so good to hear from you! I'll use this opportunity to say, I've been tied up with family health issues for several months (not me, I'm fine) and so I haven't had to time to focus on writing. I have been engaging in some rewarding correspondence, possibly including some real-life people like John and Allison (wink wink)! For long-term readers, I do plan to return to "Aunt Max" and "Boyfriend Material," which are moving toward conclusions, and also to "Things Happen at Weddings," which may go on for a while.

peasant001peasant0013 months ago

@rimbaud, Glad your muse seems to be receiving a good deal of inspiration! It's exciting to hear. Hope those family health issues are on their way to a happy resolution; I can appreciate the fragility of health, and trying not to take it for granted when things aren't scary and health is fleeting. Appreciate the update! "Aunt Max" is another favorite. Any hope for a kind of snapshot followup for "My Father's Woman" based on the ending with the most favorites? A kind of "X years later" kind of glimpse?

Stay well, Rimbaud. I wish this site offered a kind of email push update for when favorite authors queued up new chapters...

darthnader19darthnader193 months ago

Very tantalising start can't wait

sansfrontierssansfrontiers3 months ago

Excellent. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OOh a new tantalizing cuckoldress!! Can't wait for the next part ... You rock as always.... Great start but how is a pilot gonna be focused on flying a jet when his fiance's fucking an old man back home and he's in a cock cage. Should be an exciting new series..

IwatchedherIwatchedher3 months ago

Mmmm, this is VERY promising. So good to have you back, Rimbaud. The Hooters element has great potential, reminding me of a very satisfying email exchange I enjoyed with a gentleman whose middle age was enlivened by his wife’s revelations of the sexual adventures she had enjoyed as a young woman working as a waitress, scantily clad in tight ’daisy dukes’ in a bar in Texas.

And great to hear that Boyfriend Material, Aunt Max and Weddings will be back. I love them all.

alexfrost29alexfrost293 months ago

Great first chapter! I'm excited to see where this one goes. It is great to see you writing again, and I can't wait for all the updates you mentioned in your comment. Hope things are better on the family health front.

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

Great start well done and well played. Rock their world. Cheers

15091962150919623 months ago

Great beginning, hope there is more of their story being fulfilled.

JB5646JB5646about 2 months ago

Hi fellow rumbauld fans. John here from the IRL ballad. Has been very hot to read these stories, and hope you all are enjoying our play as much as we are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES