The Baller Pt. 02

Story Info
Ex Football Player, Sissy Submission. TILF soccer mom.
3.8k words
4.45
3.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flew home for the weekend and the next week I was in a different city. Each day I woke up thinking about him and how it felt to cum with his huge cock inside me. On Monday I even went out to an adult bookstore and bought a huge dildo and I tried to replicate the orgasm. While I could get my cock to twitch and milk a little cum out, it was nothing like the orgasm I had with him. I was also checking my email often hoping to hear from him. Wednesday, I even set up the same chatroom hoping to see him, but all I got was random horny men who wanted me to send a picture.

It was the following weekend when I got the email I had been hoping for. It simply said, "would like to see you when you are back." The email was scary and arousing. I was not comfortable with being gay. In fact, I felt a lot of guilt by what I had done, but I was so turned on by the thought of being fucked by him again. It was literally all I fantasized about. Any time I thought about sex, I either relived it in my mind or made up some variation of it. I would get hard at my desk thinking about it and in the early morning before I was fully awake I would start thinking about it. This would lead me to masturbation in the shower reliving him fucking me, but after the orgasm, guilt would come and I angrily finish my shower, dress quickly and promise myself, I was done with it. A few hours later as my libido bounded back things were different.

I sent him an email and babbled via writing as I do. I wanted to know what to do to make him happy. It was very difficult to get much out of him via email. After a few days of trying, I invited him back to the chatroom the next evening to talk. It was typing chat and not video chat and I did most of the typing. It was more successful though. We ended up chatting and I was able to find out more about what he liked and disliked. Over the next three weeks we spent many evenings chatting. I was thoroughly enjoying it. I would order room service in my hotel and then take my clothes off and log in. I would masturbate for hours chatting with him. It was mostly me talking dirty to him and telling him all the ways I wanted to please him. He did let me know what he liked though. I gradually figured out that he liked women and men. Well, he just liked sex. He also had a fantasy of having sex with the typical white MILF soccer mom.

We chatted in the chat room each night for the next few weeks. I would create a private room and wait for him to come in. He did not know it, but I was bringing more female clothes and more toys with me each week. I would dress in a bra and panties each night as I got online to chat with him. I normally traveled without checked luggage and I did not want the Xray of my carry-on to have a dildo so I would improvise. I would take an ace wrap and wrap a shampoo bottle up, cover it with a condom and put it in my ass so I could enjoy a nice full feeling as I chatted. I would masturbate each night as I tried to find out what turned him on as the same time that I tried to make him cum every night. I was hoping that turning him on would make him want me more.

One night as we were chatting, he asked me how I had cum without anything touching my cock. While he was fucking me on the bed as I lay with my legs over his shoulders and he was standing at the foot of the bed, I had cum with only anal sex and nothing stimulating my cock. I had no idea how it had happened. He seemed intrigued about this and kept asking me questions. Since he was so interested in it, I tried to use to arouse him.

"I don't know, I have never cum like that before. Normally I have to masturbate for a long time before I can cum."

"We weren't fucking long at all. I fucked you on the floor for a few minutes and you came in less than 2 minutes when we got up on the bed."

"I know. I don't know why, but it was so wonderful. I am so sorry I came so quickly, but your cock felt so good. Every time you pushed into me, I got closer and the way you slowly pulled out felt so good."

Sitting in the hotel room, I was rock hard and ready to cum. I was playing with my cock as it leaked precum. I got up and got a condom from my toiletries to keep the precum from getting everywhere.

I hoped he was not too disappointed that I came so quickly so I said, "I hope you are not disappointed that you turned me on so much that I came so quickly. I promise next time I will really try to not cum before you. I really only want to please you. I don't need an orgasm as long as I please you." I did not really mean this. It was a fantasy of mine, but I really love cumming.

His reply came a few moments later. "It was good you kept going. Most guys quit after they cum."

I am not most guys, and I will not be a guy next time. I will be your sexy soccer mom and I will keep going as long as you will. I want to fulfill all of your needs and fantasies."

"Let's see how sexy a soccer mom you can be."

The week I was to work in his town, I changed my flight and arrived late Sunday night so I could prepare and be ready for him Monday night for Monday night football. He had told me that he liked to go watch it with his friends, but I convinced him to come to the Residence Inn to watch it with me. I would make him dinner, snacks, bring him beers and make him happy. On Monday morning when I was normally flying to my workplace, I was grocery shopping instead. I bought dinner for a meal, snacks to feed him, and beer. I wanted to have everything to make him happy. As I shopped, I imagined that I was already dressed and was shopping for him as the soccer mom getting ready for her next date with her lover. I was probably mincing down the aisles and I was acting effeminate as I bent over and picked up my groceries. By the end I was turned with my little fantasy and ready to see him. I had to keep myself from masturbating as I returned to the hotel and put the groceries away.

I left work early enough and got to the hotel to get ready. I had laid out my clothes and prepped as much as possible. I did my makeup and put on fake nails that were 1 inch past the tips of my fingers that were painted light pink. I had worn longer but I was not sure how long he liked, and I wanted to be able to do anything I needed to do to please him. Next, I put on a long pink and light blue Laura Ashley print dress and 3-inch heels. I finished it off with way too many rings on most joints on my fingers and dangly earrings. I thought I looked older than I was, but the perfect soccer mom dressed for date night with entirely too long nails. I hoped he he'd like it.

I prepared a quick meal of jambalaya and put out chips and dip for him. I was almost finished when he arrived. I met him at the door and meekly opened it and said, "Hello. It is so good to see you again, Charles. I am so happy you came over to watch football. I made Cajun for you, and I bought your favorite beer. I hope you will enjoy it."

I leaned forward to kiss him. My 3-inch heels made this easier since he was so much taller than me. He kissed me and I almost melted in his warm thick lips. He smiled and I took that to mean he was happy with the way I looked and the idea of me cooking for him. He sat at the bar that served as the kitchenette table and I served him jambalaya, French garlic bread and miller lite. I had myself some wine and sat down beside him to eat. He was hungry and I had barely sat down and started caressing his thigh with my long nails when I had to jump up to get more for him from the stove. When he had a full bowl again, I sat down and began flirting again. It was awkward. I was nervous. I had never cooked for a man before and I didn't know how to act. I tried chatting like I thought a suburban housewife would and I again started running my long nails up and down his thigh. He talked a little but was soon finished with his beer. I saw it and was up getting him another. After 4 bowls of dinner and 3 beers the game was coming on. He got up and went to the couch. I cleaned up dinner and drinks, stopping only to bring him another beer when he asked for it. 5 minutes of the game had passed when I had cleaned up the kitchen and sat down beside him on the couch with another beer for him.

He was interested in the game, and I followed the script I had worked out in my mind from talking to him over the past few weeks. I snuggled up to him put my head on his shoulder and slid my hand under his and laced my fingers through his. With my right hand I started tracing my nails up and down his huge arms. My pink nails looked so sexy caressing his huge black arms. Soon I was reaching across his arm to his thigh and caressing the inside of his thigh. His legs were bigger than my waist and I am not that small. He was wearing some light slacks and I was gradually moving up his thigh. I had already looked, and I knew his cock was laying down his right thigh and I would soon be touching it. When my nails first grazed the tip of his cock, he let out a little grunt, on my next trip up his thigh I stopped and circled on the head of his cock. This had the desired effect.

"Oh yeah," he groaned.

I started using my thumbnail and forefinger nail to caress his cockhead through his slacks and his cock continued to grow. I took this hint, let go of his hand, leaned over and unzipped his pants. I could not get his cock out of his pants though. With my nails, his pants were too tight to pull his hardening cock out. He had to help me. He reached down with his big meaty rough hands and pulled his cock out. I slipped off the couch and got between his legs and put both my hands around his huge cock. I look up at him on the couch, looking at his cock and his face

"Yeah, suck my cock. Suck it while I watch the game!"

I stuck my tongue out and started licking from below his balls all the way up to the tip, relishing the taste and smell of his sweaty huge balls and cock. I put the tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head. I was slowly using my hands to stroke up and down on his cock. I started trying to take his cock further into my mouth. I had tried and practiced deep throating on a dildo, and I could do it fairly well. It was impossible on his cock. It literally would not fit past the back of my mouth.

Charles was ignoring me as much as he could. I could tell he was enjoying it, because I could taste all the precum coming from his cock. He would also occasionally let an unintentional noise out as I pleased him. I was learning that he really like the feel of my nails on his cock. This was good because I couldn't get more than a few inches of his cock in my mouth which left a lot of cock to play with. I was using my nails to lightly graze up and down as my mouth worked on the head.

His cock was oozing cum when halftime came. I had a condom nearby and opened it and put it on as the players left the field and the halftime commercials started. I stood up and removed my panties in front of him. I pulled up my Laura Ashley print dress and crawled up and straddled him on the couch. With my right hand I put his cock head against my pre-lubricated ass. I put my arms around his big neck and kissed him as I let my weight down on him. His huge cock eased into me.

I loved the way his cockhead spread my sphincter. I slowly started moving up and down on him. My tiny hard cock immediately deflated as it always does with large objects in my ass. To be honest, my cock is average size when it is hard but about 2 inches when it is soft. In either case it is tiny compared to Charles. My soft cock was leaking precum and felt so good as it rubbed against his belly. I was kissing his neck and cheeks and finally kissing his lips. I licked his lips and slowly opened my mouth as his tongue pushed forward. I swirled my tongue around his thick tongue as he pushed it deep in my mouth. After a second I gently started sucking on his tongue. I was fucking him the way he had fucked me. I slowly raised myself off him and let myself fall quickly back onto him. I would tighten my sphincter on the way up and loosen it and push out on the way down. The feeling was amazing. I quickly got to the edge and begged him to cum.

"No. You supposed to be here for my pleasure not yours!"

I was surprised at this and really tried not to cum as I kept moving up and down. It was no use though. A few seconds later I exploded screaming as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He slapped my right ass cheek hard and said, "I told you not to cum. I am going to beat your ass for that."

I was startled and yelped but I did not stop fucking him. I kept moving and clenching his cock with my sphincter. He kept spanking me hard every few seconds and I would yelp. I wanted him to cum so bad. Finally, I felt him start to get close. He started pushing up into me and his swats on my ass got stronger. He bit down on my lower lip as he thrust into me grunting, he was bouncing me up and down like a horse and he pushed into me cumming. I felt his cock throbbing in me as he came in the condom. I let him control as he calmed down and I settled onto him.

I was scared he was going to leave after he came so I quickly hopped off and told him to sit still as I cleaned him up and got him another beer. I went to the bathroom and got a washcloth and came back and cleaned up his cock and my cum that was all over his belly. Then I went to the kitchen and brought back another beer. Luckily the game was starting back up and he wanted to watch it. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and freshened my makeup. When I came back out and asked him if he needed anything he told me another beer and chips. I got these for him and sat down beside him. I was so worried that he was going to leave quickly that I just sat there and watched the game, getting up to get him more beer. Finally, when the 4th quarter started, I gently traced a long nail across the back of his hand and up his big meaty forearm. He didn't flinch so I kept going. He was interested in the game but after a few minutes I noticed his cock swelling in his pants. I moved my hand down and started to stroke it lightly though his pants with my nails. He reacted by pulling it out of his pants again.

I licked and stroked his cock for the 4th quarter, and he barely acknowledged me. When the game ended, he said, "Now it's time for your spanking. You don't cum without my permission."

I was a little shocked and did not know what to expect. He stood up, took his clothes off and sat down on the couch. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me across his lap. He raised my dress and roughly pulled my panties off. My cock had gotten semi-hard, and it was laying between my stomach and his hard cock that was nestled between his thighs.

His first swat was not that hard, but he started getting harder as he alternated between my cheeks. I was most worried about the sound of the spanking through the walls of the hotel room. I was clinching my teeth when he started talking, "you are going to learn to control yourself. My little housewife is here for my pleasure."

The smacks were getting harder and louder, and I was quivering and starting to yelp. This seemed to excite him, and his swats started getting harder. His cock was also getting harder. The head of his massive cock was right below mine and mine was leaking cum all over him. I couldn't help but start to move a little each time he hit me. The pain in my ass was exquisite but the feeling of my little cock head moving across his much larger cockhead was wonderful. I loved the feeling and soon I was wiggling back and forth to feel it with each swat. He didn't seem to mind and kept hitting me. I did not really realize that I was getting louder with yelps.

"Yes, Hit me. Hurt me please." I blurted out. It was not really planned but I was enjoying the pain and the pleasure my cock sliding across his cock head and even the coarse hair on his legs. I was dripping cum all over him. His cock was now rock hard and only laying down because I was on top of it. The idea suddenly hit me that I wanted the thrill and humiliation of him cumming on my face.

"Please Charles, please hurt me. Please hurt me and then cum on my face. Please I want to wear your cum until I wake up tomorrow and have to take my kids to soccer."

This was silly. I didn't really have kids, but I said it to play into the whole soccer mom theme. He didn't seem to mind. He started to hit me harder. It was really starting to hurt, and I reacted, "Yes please. Harder. Hurt me." I was really getting into it. The swats hurt but I really wanted more. I was almost yelling and later, I would be really worried that the next-door neighbors were hearing him smack my ass and my almost yelling for him to hurt me. Finally, he stopped as I was whimpering.

"Suck my cock and make me cum!"

It was blunt and raw, but I wanted it. I hopped off his lap and knelt before him. I started sucking his cock and caressing his cock with my nails. Soon he was moaning a little and encouraging me.

When he was close to cumming he said, "Jerk my cock and cum all over your face."

I pulled my mouth off and stared up over the cock into his eyes as I stroked him. My other hand caressed his balls with my nails and my strokes increased.

Staring at him I said, "Cum on my face. Cum all over me. I want to wear your cum to bed. I want to wake up with it on my face. I don't want to wash it off until I have to. Please cum on me." I kept repeating this and other versions of it until he tensed up ready to cum. Then I closed my eyes and pointed his cock straight at my face. I soon felt the warm cum splattering as he grunted in his orgasm. I kept pumping his cock until he put his hands down to stop me. There was cum on my forehead, across my right eye and sliding down my cheek.

"Lick my cock clean."

There was a little on the head of his cock and I grabbed his cock and licked up and kept licking his cock head until he stopped me.

"You better leave that on your face until you have to clean it up."

With that he got up with me covered in cum and started putting his clothes back on. I stayed kneeling. When he was dressed there was an awkward moment as he was leaving, and I was indecisive about getting up. He uttered and awkward, "thanks, I enjoyed it."

I replied, "Me too. Thank you. I won't wash it off until tomorrow."

He looked at me awkwardly. For him the scene was over. I am sure he was wondering why I would continue. For me, the scene was not over. I was really horny after that, and I loved having his cum on my face. He went to door, opened it, said goodbye again and left. I sat there relishing the feeling of being half dressed kneeling and having the cum all over me.

After a few minutes, I got up and went into the bedroom and started preparing for bed. I got undressed, brushed my teeth, but left my makeup on. I could not figure out how to take it off without removing his cum and I really did want to sleep with it on. I went to bed laying on my back naked with his cum drying on my face.