The Ballerina's Preference

Story Info
She always has her way.
745 words
4.16
8.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina Bianchi was a prima ballerina touring the United States for the first time. She was traveling with her choreographer, her manager and a personal assistant. They had arrived at JFK just before ten P.M. and now, with two full luggage racks and bell hops trailing behind them, the entire group made it into two separate elevators and up to the twenty third floor of the hotel.

Gina was let into her room which was actually a two bedroom suite where she and her assistant, Clara, would be staying. The others withdrew to their own rooms with plans to meet at eleven in the morning.

Gina was stepping out of her skirt as Clara came from her room through the connecting doorway. "Let me help." Clara said and took Gina's skirt. She placed it on the bed and then began unbuttoning Gina's blouse. She slipped of off her shoulders and folded it neatly. Placing it with the skirt. Gena was a very slender girl, lean and statuesque. Clara turned Gina and unhooked her bra.

"Were you able to...." Gina hesitated.

Clara ran her fingers down Gina's arm. "Don't I always?" She said. She slipped her fingers into the top of Gina's panties and slid them over her hips. Clara knelt and let them drop to the floor where Gina stepped free of them.

"I would like a bath." Gina said and Clara disappeared into the bathroom. Gina heard the shower begin to spray. A few minutes later when Gina entered the bath, Clara was standing there nude and holding a luffa sponge awaiting Gina.

Gina entered the shower and Clara stepped in and began the bath her. Face, neck, arms, legs and finally she knelt and with just soapy fingers, she thoroughly washed Gina's sex. Clara used a hand wand to rinse Gina before turning the water off and used three large towels to dry her thoroughly. Gina put on a robe and went into her room while Clara dried and dressed. Clara returned to find Gina standing at a large window looking at the city's skyline.

Clara came up behind Gina and ran her hands along Gina's sides. As she started to tell Gina that she was more than willing to do whatever Gina wished, there was a knock at the door.

Clara turned and went to the door, she opened it. A girl of twenty stood there. Petite, beautiful, dressed in a yellow tee shirt and very short plaid skirt with lime green suspenders. Matching green knee socks and white sneakers completed her outfit. Clara summoned her into the room. The girl walked past Clara to see Gina now standing next to the bed.

"I approve." Gina said.

"Does that mean I can stay?" The girl asked.

Gina ignored her and looked at Clara. "Let me see her." She said.

Clara moved to behind the girl. "I must undress you." She whispered.

"Help yourself." The girl said.

The suspenders were unsnapped in the back and Clara found the zipper on the skirt. She slid it over her slim hips, letting it drop on the floor. The tee was raised over her head and discarded. With small perky breasts, she had not worn a bra. She stood in front of Gina in panties and socks.

"Her shoes." Gina said and Clara knelt and untied and slipped them off.

"Leave her socks." Gina said. "I like them."

Clara's fingers thumbed the top of the girl's panties and as they were pulled over her hips, Clara's nose sensed the first hint of her sex.

"Take her to the bed." Gina instructed.

Clara led her to the side and guided her up onto the thick mattress. "Your back." Clara whispered. The girl laid down.

Gina moved to the end of the bed and held out a hand to Clara. When Clara was next to her, Gina kissed her on the mouth. She then untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. She then untied Clara's robe and pushed if off of her shoulders. It too dropped to join Gina's.

She placed a hand on Clara's back and eased her up onto the bed beside the girl. Gina looked at them. Two beautiful girls there for her pleasure. She moved up onto the bed on the opposite side of the girl.

Gina lowered her mouth and took the girl's swollen nipple in her mouth. She looked at Clara. "I want to watch you make her cum."