The Ban

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, there I was, flat on my back and staring up at the acoustic ceiling tile in the foyer, trying to breathe. And an angelic face intervened in my view.

"Sorry. My glasses are over... here." She reached across me, grazing my tits with her hand, her long dark hair falling into my face, and she ended up spooning against my side, a fist on her cheek, looking down at me.

"Hi," I said, actually getting out the word this time.

"Mm. Hi, Aeris. Dreamed about you. All night."

I felt heat in my cheeks. My dreams had included her, but hadn't been exclusively about her. No, two other people were definitely main characters, and I wasn't going to talk about them. So, I said, "Dreamed about you, too," and left it at that. I shifted and was suddenly aware of the rough, mud catching mat beneath us.

She saw my wince. "Yeah. Let's go somewhere more comfy. Grab your clothes, before someone thinks the rapture happened, or something."

I sat up and gathered the things she'd taken off me in such a hurry, maybe half an hour ago. And then I was following her swishing hair right above that delicious ass as we went deeper into the books.

Off in a back corner of the library, near the stairs that led up to the second floor, were two little cup shaped chairs with a little table between them. There was a backpack leaned up against the table, and two bottles of water on it. She'd prepared us a little retreat, it seemed.

She dangled bare legs over the arm of one chair, and gracefully sipped from her bottle. I dumped my clothes in a pile nearby, and slumped into the other chair. Knees wide, shoulders back... I kinda just fell here, not meaning anything by my pose. But she locked her eyes on what was between my knees, and chewed her bottom lip.

"Okay. Okay. So, that was a thing that needed to happen. And now... We need to talk."

I reached for some water, my stomach doing a flip... here it comes. The 'I'm not into girls' line. The 'this was fun, but we shouldn't talk about it anymore,' speech most girls had ready after a tumble with me. Shit, I thought... I'd really liked this one.

I was so wrong. "So, you should know. I'm definitely bi... like, seventy percent girls, and thirty guys. I've got one dude I hit up pretty regular for booty calls... but that's it. Say the word, and I'll delete his number. I'm down for the poly lifestyle, but if that's not your thing, I can do the one on one bit for a while... but let me give you the polyamory pitch, a lot of people haven't thought it through, is all. Let's see. Kinks. I'm into a little bit of being dommed, and a little bit of doing the domming... but, y'know. Light on it either way. Apparently, I've got some voyeur-slash- exhibitionist thing going on now... thanks for unlocking that." She took another sip. "My biggest kink, though?"

I watched a dreamy look come over her face. I was pretty sure my face was doing the surprised look thing. I'd been expecting a rejection, not... What was this, exactly? I knew she was a psych major, this felt like she was listing her prerequisites for her master's thesis.

"The one that gets me the wettest, just thinking about it... gotta be what pornhub has delightfully labeled... step-fantasy." She lit up bright red. Not just her cheeks, either. Spreading wings of blush on her pale breasts, and her vulva seemed to plump and pinken.

Her eyes snapped back to focus, and they zeroed in on my face. "Oh? Cool... most people have a... different reaction."

"What. Um. What do most people do?" I didn't quite know what to say. I hadn't been aware I'd reacted, either.

She waved a dismissive hand. "A little disgusted. Sometimes horrified. Occasionally, they'll get turned on, but deny it. Not like you." She grinned. "Your pupils popped wide open, your breathing hitched. Pretty sure I saw your kegels clench... spread those knees a little wider for me? Maybe I can tell next time." Almost unconsciously, I complied. "Little wider... perfect. Let's see." She leaned forward and fired out a hot whisper right at my clit. At least it felt like it hit there. "Incest."

She sat back up. "Oh, yeah... if I'd had a finger in there, you would have squoze it right out. I knew I liked you for a reason."

Welp. Confirmation that I was a dirty, sick little girl... but at least I wasn't alone. "Okay. Okay... back up. Are... are we a thing now?"

She shrugged. "That's what I want. Hand in hand, us against the world sort of thing. What do YOU want?"

I had to give myself a few seconds... but I hit her with the honest answer, not the one I'd been telling my somewhat serious flings for years now. That one was cool. Casual. A 'whatever, friends with benefits is just fine,' nothing exclusive and not too hopeful kind of line. No, she got the one that I'd been saving for someone special.

"I want to want what you want, and you to want what I want. I want to have someone I can tell anything to. I want to hold you, and be held, all the time. I want someone who won't care what their family thinks. Who won't leave me because... whatever. Jesus, or society, or friends who look at them differently. You can leave me if I'm fucked up to you... but not because the world is. Y'know? I want someone who isn't ashamed of me. Of us."

She pulled her legs down from the arm of the chair. She got on her knees and shuffled over to me. She took my hands in hers. "Easy. I can do that. All of that."

And I might have started crying? Look, I'm gonna go and cut to the next part, something not so... intimate. Before I go, though, you should know that this wasn't out of the blue. I'd known her, casually, for a year or so, since we'd had Comp and Lit together. I'd spent the last month hanging around the library just to catch glimpses of her, and the last two weeks in deep conversation, just the two of us in an empty library. We were already friends, and had essentially gone out on nine full dates before we'd seen each other naked. My parents knew how hard I was crushing on her, and I think she knew it too... so this was a dream come true.

Yeah. Anyways. One naked girl on her knees in front of another one, bawling, in the back of a library. Leave us there, and come back after we had a moment.

***

There we go. Tears all dried up, and we were sharing one very small chair. We were laughing, and talking about signals I'd missed.

"So... you thought my poetry about... clams. Was just about... clams. That's like, a Georgia O'Keefe level of misinterpretation." Andrea was giggling, and fit in my lap perfectly.

"Who?"

"Oh. Um, a lady who painted flowers. A lot of flowers. Not vaginas. Definitely not a whole, lucrative career painting vaginas and calling them flowers. If you listen to my art history professor, anyway."

"Ah. I guess we haven't gotten there yet. I'm taking that now, and we're stuck in the Renaissance, for whatever reason."

"I'd give you my notes, but they're very derogatory of that particular professor."

She sighed and I felt another layer of tension slip away between us. "Okay. Okay. So... we could have been doing this for about a year, if you'd been paying attention."

"Hey, I was paying attention. Just... to your butt. And your hair. And these lips. And... you could've said something, y'know. Rather than let me twist in the wind like that."

She sighed again. "Yeah... I coulda. But you were in some kind of relationship with some Hispanic girl? And then there was that redhead..."

"Yeah... Rose left me because... Catholic. And the redhead, that's Bailey. She's... we're friends who banged. Once. When we were both too drunk to remember what happened. And now it's awkward, and we're still friends... but... She has a boyfriend. Who may or may not have been conscious when we... did stuff." Pretty sure he had been participating, judging by my few clearish memories of that night. The one and only penis I'd got a good look at. Just so you know, Drunk Me had a history of making my regular life interesting. One of the reasons I don't let her out to play much anymore. Anyway, Bailey preferred to think he was passed out, so that's what we went with.

"Hm. So we both missed out. Let's let that be. Can't change the past." She wiggled in my lap, and got her face close to mine. "But the future... that's where things get fun. Let's do some planning."

"Like, what?"

"Like... okay. So, when you and I both spot a hot waitress. What do we do?"

"Um. Tip her really well? Their pay scale sucks."

"No... well. Yes. Regardless. But, do we flirt with her? Maybe bring her to our bed for a night?"

"Oh. Flirting's fine. And if the vibe is right... yeah. Maybe, take her home." That sent a little thrill down my spine. My mind went right to that repressed girl, Rachel, and her tiny cocktail dress that was her work uniform... such a shame her family had scared her straight.

"Mm. That gave me a little shiver. Not some hypothetical hottie waitress in-between us. That's nice, but... A home. OUR home." She smiled and kissed me, and I definitely agreed with her on that point. "Okay. Next hypothetical. Kids?"

Oh, that was a tough one. I liked kids, just fine. I'm pretty sure I even wanted one. At least one. But my... preferences... wouldn't let me have one the usual way, and adoption seemed like a hassle, not to mention all the frowny faces I'd get being a lesbian applicant in this state. So, I'd just kinda tabled that want somewhere safe, where I could pull it out and look at it later. I tried to explain all of this.

Andi glowed. "Kids, definitely. Plural. I want a big, happy family. Didn't have one growing up, so..." She snuggled in closer. "We'll figure out the hows later. It's enough to know you want 'em, for me. Okay. Next. Kinda related... if some guy gets to know us and isn't a complete asshole... and the vibe hits just right... can we... double up on him?"

"Yeah... I don't know. I'm not against men, in theory. In practice, I've never... y'know." But that would solve the problem of us getting a kid the usual way. I might not like it, but I could hold my nose and deal with a man for the five minutes it took to finish one off. Besides, I'd never tried. I might like it. Who knows?

"Really?" She pulled away from me and got a good look at my face. "Hm. Last night... I was watching the video more than I was watching you. The vid was fullscreen, you were in a corner... but I coulda swore I heard some really telling noises when that pretty penis popped up. Like, I think you came, right then."

Oh god. She wanted to talk about the video. "I... don't remember." I didn't. But she could tell I was hiding SOMETHING. And she poked at that.

"Okay. Look, you can tell me anything. Anything at all. No judgment. I promise... I told you about my little kink, right? What's more embarrassing than that?"

If she hadn't punctuated her plea with big blue eye blinks and her tone hadn't been quite so sincere... I might have slipped off to another subject, and never returned. But she did, and I started talking.

I stuttered, I stammered, I got red in the face, and she eventually heard the whole thing, from Thursday afternoon right up until I hid behind the couch. I couldn't look at her while I did. The ceiling. The stacks of books. The empty chair. That pink, pebbly nipple.

When I finished, I was finally able to look her in the face again. She was intent, blinking, processing. "Oh, boy." She said, finally. "That's a whole. 'Nother. Level."

She unentangled herself from me, and started pacing. I... Well, I started out feeling cold. Uncomfortable. But watching her tits jiggle with every step, her butt flex... I got better. Her words helped, too.

"Okay. So. My kink. It's all in theory. I'd never... Well, I can't, really. Might be why it titillates me so much. Foster kid, here." She shook her head. "Kinda makes sense for me. Never had a family, so it's easy for me to fetishize it. I was gonna have you call me sister, and see how fast it made me cum. Betcha it woulda been pretty instant. But, nevermind."

"You, though. You are actually..." Andrea paused her stride and gave me a look. "You're thinking... hm. I don't think you... well. Maybe. But you're not..." It was more like she was talking to herself. "Insufficient evidence. Further observation needed. Oh, wait, that's brilliant." She flashed me a smile, and went back to walking. "Okay. First off. I need to stress this. There is absolutely not one thing wrong with consenting adults doing adult things together. Two boys, two girls, or any number of them all together in a big cuddle puddle. So long as everyone involved says 'hell, yes,' I'm down for it. You?"

I caught her look as she passed. "I... yeah. I mean. I'm mostly just a one on one sort of girl... in practice."

Another look, as she was headed in a different direction, sounding like she was arguing her thesis, all very calm and measured, despite the subject matter and our lack of clothing. "In practice. In your head, though? I bet you've had the same little fantasy most of us girls have had... what if there were a bunch of us... all slippery and soapy in a gym shower..."

"Yeah... Yeah. Definitely had that one." Often, even. A favorite.

"So. Right people, right vibe and a 'heck yeah,' and you're in there getting soaped up with me, right?"

"If you're in there, definitely." Probably hopping in even if she wasn't, honestly.

Here, she slowed down her pace and didn't look away from me. "So. Your parents are adults. And so are you. I am, too, by the way. And... let's say it's sunset. And the golden light is coming in through the window. Your mother's hair glowing in it like fire. Your dad is kissing her. And I'm on the bed and trading kisses with both of them. And I say, Aeris, baby. Come here. And you say..."

I didn't say a word. I let out a moan. Involuntary. She could paint a picture...

"I'm taking that as a very enthusiastic consent," Andrea said, and she knelt in front of me again. This time not to promise anything. This time, she put a hand on each of my knees and spread me open. Those blue eyes didn't leave mine as she put her nose in my fuzz.

I scooted down on the chair to meet her, and I let her paint a different kind of picture in me.

***

"Dirty girl."

I blinked. That phrase had hit a little chord. A buzzing twang along my spine and down, towards the good stuff. I raised my face from between her cheeks... we were in the break room, she was microwaving us something, and she'd bent over to watch the little plate spin. And I'd... opted for a snack. An appetizer.

"Oh, don't stop. Dirty little tongue in that dirty little hole. Come back..." She wiggled herself enticingly in my hands.

I let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding. Oh, what was that thing she'd said? If she was gonna trigger me like that, I needed to return the favor. "Sorry, sister..." I decided to try out the experiment, and see how fast she'd cum. I bent back down to my snack, with that last word still on my lips. She gasped before my tongue went into her button, and again when it did. A third time when my fingers entered her slick pussy from behind. She came before the microwave dinged. Not quite instant... but pretty close.

***

The whole day, we didn't wear clothes. I licked her out in the lunchroom, I fingered her at the front desk. We scissored, or tried to, on the floor with the Kinsey book open next to us. She'd been pointing out how common some of our shared kinks were, and... well... we got carried away. Neither of us had tried the whole pussy grinding together thing before. We weren't great at it. We got better, later... It was promising enough to be worthy of practice.

She'd brought toys. That backpack, next to the little chairs? Bottled water wasn't all that was in there. A suction cup dildo, for one. She made us take turns with it stuck to the windows next to the front doors. Well, I say she made us... I didn't take much persuasion, honestly. And once I got going I rode it until the end, with her encouraging fingers and lips speeding up the process. Best dildo I'd ever used, like that. Mine all vibrated, and I used them externally, usually. That one was just thick, and solid. No bells or whistles... I came like a rocket.

"See. When the vaginal muscles can clench on something, get some feedback... sends you through the roof." She was windexing the window. I'd... sprayed a bit. Watching her lick my cum off the glass had... well. Been inspiring. We'd got carried away, again, and it had started to dry up by the time we noticed the rest of the world still existed. She was having to work to get it all off.

I was rummaging through the backpack. It was so weird, having sunlight on all of my skin like this. Like a big warm tongue was lapping at my whole body. I was in a state of hyper-arousal by then. That's what Andi called it, anyway.

"What's this?" I asked.

She looked over her shoulder. "Mm. Insertable, remote controlled vibrator." She held up a finger. "Give me a second and I'll let you download the app."

I giggled. "An app. Do you have two of them?"

She seemed intrigued. "One for each of us?"

"Oh... yeah, that sounds super fun, too. Four. Need four of them, now."

She grinned. "Dirty girl. I love it... but they're a little pricey."

I fished something else out of the bag. "Okay. After my payday, then." The new thing was a gel-like finger... swim cap? With nubbins all over it. I tried it on.

"Speaking of that. We should watch them together. The home movies?"

"Uhhnn..." The nubbins definitely added SOMETHING. I went to my knees. "Yeah. Yeah. Together. Uh-huh. Hmmmmm."

She bit her lip and washed the window absently, eyes on me. "I'm serious. Can I come over tonight?"

"Yes. Yes... YES!"

She frowned at me, after I finished shaking, and wiggled the swim capped finger at her. "Um. That's not a standard... toy. That's for turning pages easier. A thimblette."

"Yeah? Have you tried it?"

"I... Never thought about... Gimme."

"See?"

"Mmmmmm."

***

"Mom?"

"Yes, honey. What's up? You never call me. Always text."

"Yeah. I'm... I need to ask- uhhn- you something."

"Are you okay? You sound..."

"I'm fine. Fine. Just. Out of breath. At the gym. Um. Anyway. Can I bring someone home tonight?"

"Oh, my god! Yes, dear. Of course. Will she be dining with us? Any dietary restrictions?"

"What?"

"Is she a vegan, honey?"

"Oh. Oh, no. She eats. Everything. Real good. Hungry girl."

"I... see. Any special requests?"

"I don't. I don't know, Mom. Whatever you want to make. Thanks."

"Is it that hot librarian you've been stalking?"

"Mm-hmm. The hot one. Yep. And stalking? Mom... gimme a break."

"Well, you were. All those pictures of her on your phone..."

"Okay fine I was stalking her look Mom I've gotta go love you bye." I stabbed the red button on my phone. Probably just as red as my face. Shouldn't have had her talk me into putting the call on speaker... Oh well, I had other things to worry about now.

Andi looked up from between my thighs. "Pictures?"

"Show you in a minute goddammit I was so cloooose..."

"Mmmph. Mmnnhmm."

"Don't talk with your mouth full. Manners. Oh! Just... like... that..."

***

"Fuck." Every stroke. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

I'd never worn a strap on before. Really fun. A workout, though. There was a soft bulge in the front that pushed against my labia with every impact. I might... be able... to cum... at this pace...

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

I was really putting my back into it. Andi's head was bouncing, her hair flying. She had one hand on the floor, and the other one up on the side of one of the tall, thick wood shelves. Her ass rippled rhythmically. I grabbed her hips, and started pulling her back towards me with every stroke. I was going as hard and fast as I could manage... I needed it just a little... harder...

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck-fuck-fuck! Omigod!"