The Ban

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lens panned up, to Mom, who stopped licking the hairy guy's chest to smile at the camera. Through a shaky breath, she mouthed 'love you,' at the screen.

"Oops," Dad said, the view spun, and a clatter tore through the speaker. The video ended, for real, on a black screen. Dad had dropped the camera.

***

I stopped the recording, closed the laptop, and turned to Andi. "I think... that's enough for one night."

In the dark, I felt her shake. "Almost..." her hands had flown from my holes when I came, and she'd attacked herself. "Kiss me." A desperate plea. How could I say no?

After her orgasm was yelled down my throat, I snuggled close to her. Our breaths calmed down together. Not long after that I reached behind me and put the laptop on the nightstand. She kicked to get the blankets out from under us. We cuddled. We caressed. We fell asleep.

I remember waking up in the middle of the night, my hands full of her hot flesh, and hers full of mine, and not knowing if I was dreaming. I decided that if I was, I'd never want to wake up again.

***

Andrea woke up with a scream on her lips. I went from deep, peaceful slumber to feet on the floor and fists raised before I knew what was happening. Heh. Looked like Andi brought out the protective instincts in me.

She apologized. Waking up someplace new was a trigger for her. I told her she'd get used to it. Not someplace new, just this room, this bed. I bent for a kiss but morning breath made us both wince and turn away.

The door got knocked on. "Everyone okay in there?" Dad.

I yelled that we were fine, and Andi giggled, showing that her panic had been indeed fleeting. "What?"

She waved her hand at the door. "Shoulda kept quiet. Let him burst in, see us both..." Her eyes roamed my skin. Mine roamed hers.

I was still very uncomfortable. Having fantasies was one thing. But, frankly, having fantasies about any male was new to me, let alone my actual father. I still needed some time to figure myself out, sort some things.

I could watch him lay pipe all day, though. On video. On low res, shitty lighting, handheld camcorder video. And jill myself off to his past performances like a goddamn jackrabbit. So maybe I wasn't that far off from where Andi was suggesting. Still. Those last few inches were gonna be hard. Pardon my pun.

We cleaned ourselves up, did the bathroom thing. She oohed at my shower, I didn't think it was that special. I'd wanted a tub. We hopped in the stall and I showed her how to use the handheld sprayer. Properly. Then she tried it on me, and we both got out of there with bright eyes and a bounce in our steps. Yesterday's exertions had left a toll, however, a dull ache along the sides of my belly, a tenseness in my thighs. I decided to try to take it easier today... a notion that flew away watching this girl just brush her teeth in front of me. The way her one moving arm set everything else in motion on her body... I was staring. I had to shake myself to join her at the sink.

Tooth brushing, hair combing, lotions and perfumes. We took our time. We talked, too.

Mostly about last night, and the video we'd watched. Andi thought it had been amazing.

"It escalated so quickly. Y'know? Your mom. First she was solo, and found out she likes showing off. Then in a hetero oral thing, then a glimpse of her first homosexual encounter. I'd bet. Anyway. Then she got more than two people at once involved. And then... bam. Full on orgy."

"Slippery slope?" I asked. "So, where did all that extra... extraness, I guess. Where did that go?"

Andi shrugged. "Dunno. Lots of people calm down a complex sexuality after marriage. Society imparts certain pressures. It's uncouth to shop for swap partners at the PTA meetings, I assume. Anyway, my theory is that ratcheting down of sexual kinks is what leads to infidelity and divorce." I almost grinned, there was that psych major, coming out again. She sighed. "Besides. They still make videos. I don't think that all the extra is gone. That first one we watched... mm."

I followed that little hum of pleasure. "Mm, huh? I don't know. I don't remember shit about that one. I was wasted."

"Nothing?"

"Most of my memories are of you. The way your nose crinkled when I told you to take off your pants."

"Oh, God. That was so hot... boss me around a little more, huh?"

"All right. On your knees."

"Not now... later. I wanna space out my cums today. Got close to overload a few times yesterday."

"Me too." Actually, I was pretty sure I had overloaded, at least once. I got better. "Worth it, though. Ooh... Midol?"

"Yes, please. Came so much I feel crampy."

"Same."

"Love how you just cum so big and hard... and then there's the times you go off like a bag of popcorn. Pew! Pew! Pew! Me... I just go the once, then I hafta cool off."

"Never for long, though. Just let you catch your breath and you're ready."

"That's... pretty unusual for me, actually. You just keep me on edge. All the time."

I chuckled. "Well. Thanks. But you're never gonna get the same level of horniness with just toys. Skin on skin... that's the way."

"It is the way," she intoned. We laughed.

She got dressed in the same outfit she'd worn over here, mini skirt and sleeveless midriff top. She elected to not struggle back into the nylons. Or her panties, for that matter. I approved. I picked out something much more fem than my usual attire. It was Saturday, I wasn't going anywhere, so...

Andi licked her lips. "Fucking adorable."

I yanked on the hem of my nightshirt. Mid thigh, that was as good as it got. Look, all girls, straight or not, hit a certain phase when they're young. Mine left me with a few mementoes. This one was pink, and purple, and covered in glitter. Unicorns danced in clouds, rainbows arched here and there. Just busy enough to give you something else to look at, other than my braless tits stuffed into a child's nightgown. You could look at those all you wanted though, I wouldn't complain. "Matching shorts, or just these purple panties?"

My girlfriend didn't look away from the underwear. "Those. Jesus. The shorts are a crime against perfection. Love those thighs."

I pulled them on. Their outline showed plainly through the thin, tight shirt. Andi agreed that was definitely the kind of look we were going for, and used the mirror to appraise her own outfit. "It'll have to do," she sighed.

"None of that." I picked up a part of the pleated skirt, and basted one bun with a flat hand. She squealed appropriately. "You look like a snack. Me... I look like I have daddy issues."

"You do, though."

"Shut it."

***

Mom was in the kitchen, alone. She hadn't noticed us. Andrea decided to see if her tipsy resolution from last night still held.

She tiptoed up behind Mom, who was staring at the coffee pot, willing it to go faster. My girl wrapped my Mom up in an almost just friendly hug, cooing 'good morning, Mommy,' as she did.

Mom jumped, which was what Andi planned, when she came back down, her hands were set to receive the gifts of Mom's bouncing chest. Before Mom had more than a split second to register she was being felt up, I joined the hug, squeezing everyone tight and keeping hands right where they were for longer than they probably should be. I added a 'mornin, mom,' and we waited for a moment.

"Haah," Mom said. Not a sigh... more like the sound you make when someone wraps you up in a hot towel after a shower. Like... comfort, pleasure, and happiness. I felt her wiggle in our arms for a second, and I saw Andi look pleasantly surprised. I looked where she looked, and saw that Mom had managed to swing a hand backwards and clasp Andi's hip. Her other hand reached up and grabbed mine, on her shoulder. "Good morning, daughters. Backwards hugs are so awkward..."

Everyone let go. Mom turned around. A silky, short red robe... a matching cami under it. I couldn't imagine she'd walk around without her underwear on, so she must be wearing them. So much better than Business Outfit. "How did you two sleep?"

I chuckled. "My sister tickled me all night, Mom."

Mom twitched a smile. "Oh? Do I need to have a talk with her?"

Andi looked properly contrite. "No, Mom. I was just playing." She cut her eyes to me. "You're gonna get it, later," she whispered loudly. "Tattletale."

Mom bit her cheeks to keep from laughing. "Well. Give it to her good then. She needs it."

"Hey," I said. "I already got it good. All night. It's her turn."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is NOT."

"Is TOO." Andrea and I had drawn closer during this exchange. At this point we both broke out in giggles. I picked her up, parked that miniskirt on the counter, and gave my girlfriend a proper kissing.

It only felt a little strange, doing it in front of Mom. And less... embarrassing strange, and more... hot kind of strange. At least, my panties felt warm, after. We stopped when Andi's head bumped the cabinet behind her.

She looked back at the wood door, and shooed me away, hopping off the counter. I saw her skirt lift up and what she wasn't wearing. I checked from the side of my eye to see if Mom reacted.

She didn't. "Y'all are adorable. Anyone up for some breakfast? I wasn't going to cook, but I can make some fajita omelets..."

We declined. Andrea wouldn't mind some instant oatmeal, though, if we had it. I chose fruit, got one orange and one apple.

Mom joined us at the table, with a double sized mug of coffee, laden with cream and sugar, and a plate of toast. Her usual breakfast. Andi asked where Dad had run off to.

Mom laughed. "Odd that you should put it that way. He's actually jogging, so running off was pretty close."

"Oh. He does look... fit."

"He gets plenty of exercise, hon." Mom said with a wink to Andi. "We also have a nice home gym out in the garage... next to all his various saws and hammers. Use with caution."

I fed Andi an orange slice to halt her next question. "That reminds me. You need a tour."

"Mm. Yeah. Hey... would you mind if I did some laundry?"

I laughed. "No. But what are you gonna wear? All your clothes together aren't a full load." My girl pinkened. I looked at Mom. "Seriously. She's got five whole outfits."

Mom frowned. "Oh. Nonono. That will not stand. What size are you, girl?"

Andi stammered, something about her not needing anything. Mom put a hand on hers and she got quiet. "I've been where you are, honey. Waiting in the dorm laundry room for the dryer to finish, cold as heck cuz you're in just your skivvies. All because the cafeteria served runny sloppy joes that day and you have nothing else to wear. Now... I had some fun times in that laundry room, due to my attire... but that's not important. I swore that my kid would never suffer through that. Among other things. And since we officially adopted you, now you're one of mine. So, stop that trembling little chin, and come back to my room. I've got a whole box full of stuff that is... inappropriate... for a lady of my age to wear in public. And I have better things to put on in private. But I bet we can get at least a few things that fit you out of it."

I leaned into Andi's ear, told her not to have too much fun without me, and let Mom lead her down the hall. Her protests ended after my whisper, she looked thoughtful, and actually bounced a little as she went. I sat in the kitchen, chewing my apple, watching her bare butt peek with every bounce.

We'd talked. She could take my Mom and Dad wherever she wanted to, no harm, no foul. If Mom ended up at the end of this fashion montage with a mouthful of my girlfriend's muff... then. Yay. Maybe I could catch them, act all indignant... for a minute. Then I'd remember how Mom used to lecture me on getting along with the kids at school, and I'd remind her that sharing is indeed, caring.

Maybe I wouldn't go for my lips on her skin, right away. Just make Andi squeal between us. But maybe my fingers and hers should find each others in someone's sloppy wet hole. Maybe we'd swap a look, and she'd move close...

Dad startled me out of my little daydream, I almost dropped my apple. "Hey, Aeris. Where's your sister?" He had a dry smirk on his face. He remembered last night, but was playing it off as snark.

"Mom's got her stripped in her bedroom. Looking for signs I'm abusing her. Or... something." My smirk was equally dry, letting him know my answer was full of shit. He chuckled, and used a paper towel to dry off his face.

I'd watched him get all sweaty like this last night, on my laptop. Completely different kind of cardio, on those videos. "Hey. So... about your... um." I glanced at the hallway. "Streaming issues."

He raised an eyebrow, then a finger. He huffed, grabbed a jug of OJ out of the fridge, and sat next to me at the table. "Quietly. Sound travels."

"Oh. Um. Sorry about last night then... she was pretty loud."

"We were making our own noises by then. Didn't hear a thing." His blush and looking away from me to fiddle with the juice cap was all the proof I needed that he was lying. If I could hear them, then they could hear us. "Anyway. How's it going?"

"I've got two downloaded. But... It's slow going." I looked at the hallway again. "I keep getting distracted."

"Yeah. She's distracting, for sure." This time the blush hit the tips of his ears, as he realized what he'd said. "Shit. Sorry, I..."

"Dad. She's fucking gorgeous. Don't be embarrassed when you're speaking the truth." I patted his back. "It's okay. Promise. Anyway. I didn't realize that there were so many... episodes. To download. This might take me a bit."

"Anything I can do to speed up the process?"

"No, Dad. I think it's actually easier to pirate from Netflix. Pornhub is hard to crack. I've got a sure way, but it's slow." And it involves my eyes on every frame. Gonna keep that bit to myself for now. "Just keeping you updated, is all." He nodded, and hung his head.

I'd noticed something... odd. His smell. Sweaty and close like this, I should have been all grossed out. But... no. In fact.

I leaned over and put my head on his shoulder, letting my lower lip catch a tang of sweat. Once I had him safely in a one armed hug, I licked my lip. I shivered like someone ran an ice cube up my spine. He tasted... good. Smelled even better. Okay, okay... maybe I didn't have as far to go as I thought.

"Anyway. I can get you the two I've got now. And more as they come out."

He lifted his head. "Which ones have you got?"

"Um. The first one. I guess the newest? Then I scrolled and... three pages, Dad. Making me work for it. Anyway, I got the oldest one, because that's where I ended up."

"Those will be fine. I might be able to compensate you... a bit more than what we agreed to. I didn't think it'd be such a... slog."

"Well. Whatever you want to do, Dad. The original deal is more than fair." He gave me a look, and I gave him one right back. Blue eye to blue eye... I felt the weight of his gaze in my panties, though. Pretty sure I wasn't having the same effect on him. He hadn't even glanced at my chest. Shame, this outfit had been a Christmas gift from him specifically. I'd hoped he'd at least appreciate how much I still liked it. Even if I was filling it up in rather obvious ways, now.

I broke eye contact, before I left a puddle in the chair. "Anyway. Um. Andi. She might be hanging out for the whole weekend."

He shrugged. "She's welcome. Your Mom made that pretty clear."

"Yeah. I just. Hadn't known she was gonna be so loud. Is all. She's so sensitive. Like... her ears. I didn't know a little nibble there was gonna shoot her right up to the ceiling." Truth. And info Dad could use, later.

"Uh. Yeah. That's a spot, on girls. Usually. Another one is the undersides of the breast. Very sensitive, often overlooked." His ears were really red now.

"Oh? Yeah... I can see... hm. I'll try it out and give you a report."

"No, thats-"

"Hey." Cutting him off was hard to do, his bass voice invoked authority. I managed, though. "I should've talked about this stuff to you sooner. We both like girls, right?"

He blinked. "True."

"So, you could be full of advice. An untapped source." I put my head back on his shoulder and breathed in deep. "So... how do you breathe... down there? Me, I kinda open my mouth wide and turn my head a little. Thicker girls, that doesn't work, though. Too much thigh."

He coughed. "Um. This." He chucked his chin up a bit. "Gets the nose clear. And adds a little pressure to the tongue."

"Ooh. I like it." I wiggled my chair closer. "Tell me more."

***

Dad was full of surprises, for sure. I mean, I'd already figured out a lot of it, but a lesbo like me doesn't expect a straight guy to come out with the trade secrets like that. He knew how to eat pussy, like a girl does, from his description. He knew where the g-spot was, and a few different ways to tickle it. I played the rapt student, at least until he started to scratch at his drying skin.

"Um. So... How serious were you about your mother having Andrea stripped? Cuz. I need. A shower."

Those last five words had a lot of urgency behind them. I took my hand off my chin. "Probably pretty serious. She said something about a fashion montage, a box of stuff she couldn't wear anymore..."

"Crap." His eyebrows were meeting in the middle of his forehead. "That box doesn't have a bottom that I know of. They could be hours."

I shrugged. "My shower's free. Go rinse off, anyway. The green bottle in there is a shampoo-body wash combo."

He made a face, asked if I was sure it'd be okay, and I told him where I was keeping the clean towels now. I also volunteered to go fetch him some clean clothes while he was hosing off. I suggested all of this with an expression as blameless and as innocent as a newborn lamb... But I had wheels turning in my head. Naughty wheels. I didn't know if I had the guts to pull any of my evil ideas off, but I was definitely thinking thoughts that should be making me blush.

They didn't. And he didn't see through my act. So, he walked into my room for like the first time in five years, and was naked in my bathroom for the first time ever, and I was perfectly fine with that. Outwardly. If you could read the temperature on my skin, though, my crotch started radiating heat the second he pushed open my door.

I let that go, somehow, and walked down the hall. I wanted to get a sneak peek of what Andi was doing to my mom more than anything else in the world, so I got real quiet and flattened myself to one side of the hallway, and I peeked in the open doorway.

Andrea was completely nude, holding up a black T-shirt to her front. "And who is this... Nelson? Is it a retro band I should be aware of?" A T-shirt of the poster over her bed.

Mom giggled. "No. No real value to their music, other than nostalgia. Just. Um. Sex appeal. They're twins, see."

"Huh." Andi pressed the shirt to her curves. "Twins. Which one were you going for?"

I couldn't see Mom. But I should surely hear her little sigh. "Ohhh... I didn't have a favorite. Either one really."

Andi looked across the room from over her glasses. "Or both of them at once?"

Another giggle. Mom sounded so young, like she had on my laptop last night. "That thought definitely occurred."

Andi put the shirt off to one side. "Late at night, I'd bet."

"Mm."

"Mmhm. Two of them. Golden blonde hair tumbling down, grazing your skin..." Andi sighed. "I'd be so into that. One in front of me, one behind me. Wonder if they'd talk to each other? What they'd say? Would they work as a team? Or as rivals, tearing me apart between them..."

Mom sighed, then, an echo of Andi's. "You have a way with words, there, girl."

Andrea was bent over, looking through the box that was hip high on her. "Not all my mouth can do."

"Oh, I'll bet."

I decided to make an entrance, right then. Licking my lips and shaking my hips. I stared right between those cheeks, with Andi still bent over, wiggling this way and that, deep in the box of clothing. Mom was standing by her bed, her back to me, folding something. I tiptoed up, and put a finger along the slit I could see under Andi's twitching buttcheeks.

1...45678...11