The Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best to just find a random guy to get laid. Your guys are not even old enough for a drink yet so screwing one of them probably turns into love. Do entertain the idea when you are ready though." Nod and sigh.

"I'll try, my first serious boyfriend went to love fast on me. I mean we sat next to each other in one class, get assigned to group together for some project and a week later he's taking my virginity." Coop looks over at me a few times.

"Dang, I thought that was only something they do in those teen romance comedy movies."

"Basis in reality, I mean band camp really does have plenty of sex."

"Huh, wish I had gone to band camp now."

"Most of them are not unisex, the male camp is a distance from the gal camp. There was sneaking and getting caught, not always before the sex was happening. The last one I attended there were two pregnancies coming out of it. Anymore I think they don't have you stay there, which takes the point out of it." Coop nods.

"Yeah, ah well most of the skill comes from practice at home anyway."

"Helps to have not relatives listen and offer feedback. Course you do get that out of these short camps they do now."

We fall quiet now, it's getting toward dark and we are getting close to his house. When we pull in to the driveway and get out I get handed a check for fifty. I'll get a check for two hundred tomorrow so I'm liking this. I can maybe get a lift to a good store, if we don't stop too late and pick up good pants to wear for the gig.

Could wear a skirt I suppose, but then just the thought gives me shivers so pants it is. I may be ready to think about getting laid, but skirts are definitely no. Today we work on the Pinky Story song, well I rename immediately to Andrea's Story. They managed to get a good rendition of the notes jotted down so we practice that with all of us playing.

Rather works well but just me doing the solo doesn't work as well as before then. So we adjust to everybody doing the solo and that is better but still not right. Little arguing on it sees us calling it quits and I get a lift from Woody. Get a shudder when I say I want to go shopping so swat him and we go shopping.

Luckily it's not late enough that the shop I wanted is closed so get inside. Just wander around a little while looking at pants. Woody wandered off to look at skirts or the cashier, not real sure which since he looked interested in her. After a little while of looking around a clerk finds me.

"What are you looking for?"

"I need to get a pair of nice pants to do a gig in." She looks me up and down.

"Which instrument?"

"Bass and not lesbian." She snorts and giggles.

"I'm asking because it makes a difference, drummers want loose pants or shorts. Everyone else can wear skin tight, if you want." Ponder that one, I mean leather pants are fairly common in bands.

"I'm not sure on skin tight and not leather." She wipes at her brow and smiles at me.

"I like you, most musicians come in wanting leather. So tights or pants?"

"Is there a difference on sexy factor?" Earns me a shrug.

"Depends on who you ask. Some guys, and gals but not me, prefer tights, some prefer pants. Just get whichever you like better."

"Good advice, let's check out the tights."

So we go through the tights, I had been looking at pants and tights are strung up on the wall. Well not all some are actually rolled up into a little egg. Not exactly what you expect to get tights out of but well they are thin tights. The kind you wear under a skirt, I don't get that though probably not bad in winter.

End up finding the perfect thing for me. Dark purple tights that do not come in an egg so I can wear a shirt and the tights. Not good for going to a bar or something but for a gig they are great since we get a place to stash our stuff. Woody finally appears again carrying pants for me, the clerk giggles at this since he got the leather.

Just wave the tights and his jaw drops. I think he is drooling now, I guess picturing me wearing the tights. Perhaps he is picturing taking me out of the tights, which does have a small effect on me. This is a good sign, I don't know him that well but do like thinking he wants me. Definitely need to speak to my therapist about this.

Don't think I'm ready to get naked for a guy, especially not dating but I'm starting to like them looking. Then we are out to the car and Woody is starting it up when I decide on a little more shopping.

"Woody, there is one more place." Woody looks over at me and sighs.

"Alright but just one more, if you say that again it better end with me in bed with you or getting shakes." Open my mouth then close it and swat him.

"First off bed with me or shakes is insulting. Second I'm not ready for bed with me in any form, I am however ready to buy a vibrator." Woody stares at me a second his mouth hanging.

"Damn, that was not what I expected. You are right on the shakes, I had to think of something besides bed with you and well a shake sounds good." Oh well hell swat him again.

"Bad Woody now I want a shake so two more places." Woody nods and shrugs as we get moving.

"I don't get shakes that often and it is getting warm so do want ice cream or shakes. Do you want the vibrator or shake first?"

"Vibrator, there is a good little shop if you get on the freeway and off in two ramps."

Woody snorts then we head for the freeway. It's getting toward late, not the weekend, and the freeway is still packed. Luckily it's not slowed down, that only happens in the morning and evening when people are going to work or home. No idea why on that one, it's not like the highways change and yet people never seem to drive well on them.

Little amazing what you can see happening on the bus. Also get to see a good distance since it's taller than everything except the big trucks. Course I have to shut up because we slow down and stop, about five hundred feet shy of the ramp we want.

"Damn this sucks, I want that vibrator." Woody looks over at me then holds his finger up and wiggles it.

"I can be talked into letting you borrow this one." Roll my eyes and swat him but do smile, actually smile so that is a first in a while.

"Already said not ready for that. Had this conversation with Coop as well, I was watching the hurt guitarist leave with the rest. I knew them from before, my last band opened for them and would have asked him out if there was not a groupy all over him that I thought was a girlfriend." Woody snorts.

"I want a groupy." Sigh and swat him.

"I do get groupies, and I don't get them. I mean on the one hand I'd like to fuck plenty of the musicians out there. On the other hand I think I would rather just find the one guy and settle down. Preferably on tour together. The problem is in the same band is a bad idea, all that time spent together." Woody nods and shrugs.

"Yeah I know what you mean, but then if it's a good relationship and you have compatible attitudes it doesn't matter. My parents met at work and stayed working, well when they were not in the break room fucking like rabbits. This from Dad but Mom overheard and giggled so well." Woody trails off there and I don't blame him, parents fucking is eww yuck territory.

"I know how you feel, I got a worse story. I went out for a gig in high school, it was called short so we all went home. I mean no big deal, then it became a big deal because my parents were christening the sofa. I shit you not on that, we had bought it like the day before. Mom turned scarlet, Dad closed his eyes and pointed for the stairs so I went to bed." Woody is laughing now and we get to scoot forward.

"Fuck I think there was an accident or shooting here. Do you know of another place to go for a vibrator?" Shake my head.

"I only know of this one because when I moved here I had a roommate and she told me about it. Before you ask that one disappeared before I moved. We were doing good on gigs so could afford a place of my own and the rent is cheap, why I'm still there most victims get state benefits but end up in a halfway house or shelter." Woody sighs then pulls out a cell phone and passes it over.

"Here, do a search for a sex shop." Sigh and alright I'm a little jealous, I don't have a cell phone.

"I think there is a place to stop for shakes next ramp if you want to scoot there."

Woody nods and moves to get out of line then stops as an ambulance comes roaring up. Ambulance stops and we get waved forward so they can get to the outer edge that should be empty. We scoot and the ambulance gets in and honked at by the moron behind us who wanted to scoot forward. Hoping the dude lives off this ramp and wants to get home I do the search.

"Huh there is one ramp after this one." Woody groans since he is on the ramp already and can't get off.

"Faster searching next time." Sigh and swat him.

"I don't have a cell phone, actually never have so shut up on faster searches." Woody snorts then looks over at me.

"Never had a cell phone?" Shake my head.

"Dad works in a factory, we had enough money but to get my bass I had to make do with one I didn't like and save up what I made off gigs, took a while. Did not move home with them after because the city will only fund me if I stay here, moving there means no fund and need to get a job. I couldn't do that so talk to them about once a week." Woody nods and then we are going up the next ramp, I guess getting shakes after still.

"If we ask nice you may get on Mark and Paul's plan." Sigh and shrug.

"Never really seemed like something I needed. I don't have a car either and I'd rather do the car first." Woody nods and shrugs.

"If you don't mind risking buying a hot car there are plenty you can get for like fifty."

"No, this car is as bad as I will go on a car." Woody swats me.

Squeak then swat him back, Woody chuckles then swats me. Sigh then scoot to the door and cross my arms to frown. Woody keeps looking at me until finally we park then he scoots over presenting his arm. Reach over and pinch then twist getting a yelp. Feeling better I get out of the car and well definitely a sex shop.

All these cars here means there are booths and almost definitely glory holes. Look over at Woody and swat him again.

"I am not going into a booth with glory holes." Woody puts his hands up.

"Hell I have never been here so no idea if there are or not. For all we know there is a basement theater to the place with gay porn."

"Oh fucking hell, you are trying to put the moves on me and you watch gay porn." I am saying this as we go in so there are plenty of guys inside who hear me.

There's laughing, and plenty of guys who watch where we are going. Woody looks around as I head for the toys. I know there are videos over there though he doesn't go after them, just stays with me.

"I may just go look at the videos and let you handle the guys making passes at you." Sigh and shake my head.

"I'd rather you didn't, I'm making definite progress on returning to a normal life but strange guys coming over will make me jumpy. I might punch them, well knee to the balls rather I'm not that strong." Woody gets big eyes then looks around and grins.

"Well hell I almost want to see that." Look over at him and frown.

"If you try and leave me here I will follow after and knee you." There is a gulp and Woody moves a little closer.

"Alright not going there."

Makes me feel better then realize we are looking at the guy toys, the dildos and vibrators are behind me. Do pick one up, looks rather like a big flashlight though obviously not. Look from it to Woody who has big eyes again.

"That's for a guy to fuck." Roll my eyes.

"I knew that, didn't realize I went to the guy stuff. Have you ever tried this thing?" Woody shakes his head and reaches for it so we take the top off.

Inside it's interesting, soft and a little firm there are like beads inside of it. I stuck my finger in it, not the whole thing and not that far but well it actually feels kinda good.

"Dang, if I had a cock I might want one." Woody snorts and sticks his finger in it, little more expanding than I got it to do.

"Huh you are right this isn't bad. Not real sure it expands enough for me." Sigh and swat him on the head.

"A pussy is small enough a gal feels a finger going in and yet we can let a baby out the same spot." Woody rolls his eyes.

"I know that but then a pussy is attached to a person, this isn't." Snort and shrug then go for the dildos.

"Here this is a pretty good sized one." So saying I push the dildo in the thing and it fits, not exactly well but it does fit. "Need to get lube with it but it would let you score faster than I will."

"So you are saying you will screw me?" Just shrug at the question.

"I don't know, I'm not ready for that. I mean I have been using my hands for the last year. Hell not even that long, I shut down for a while sexually and when I did play it was like I was thirteen again, dreaming of kissing a hot guy while fingering. Romance novels are good for that, course you have to be careful because some of them the guy takes total control and I couldn't get into that." Woody nods and looks around then picks up a tube of something.

"Tell you what, I'll buy your vibrator and you are buying shakes. Promise I will not try and do anything to or with you but would like to see your place." Look at the flashlight thing and nod.

"Alright, though wouldn't mind watching if that thing was clear."

Woody snorts and shrugs so I look for a vibrator. Find a great one, this one has the little rabbit sticking out of one side so I can bury and get stimulated all over me. Course it's not actually a rabbit, I have no idea what the hell it is but it looks good. Over to the clerk we go and he has a grin on his face then leans closer.

"We don't actually have any place to watch videos here." Look at Woody then back at him and well I may as well ask.

"Why are there all those cars parked out there?"

"Club next street over, the parking lot adjuts to theirs so people park here and walk across." Nod and sigh, that is a little disappointing.

"Do you make these clear? She wants to watch if they come clear." Groan and face plant on the counter, the clerk is chuckling.

"We do not carry the clear ones. You can order the clear but those are name brand models, we have cheap knock offs that may or may not be made at the same factory." Look up at that.

"I didn't know there were cheap knock offs." Clerk shrugs.

"I'm not sure these are, they just don't have a name on them. The box they come in only says personal pleasure devices. Do know these don't last as long, about a year and you need to buy a new one. The name brand models supposedly last longer but then I've never had one, don't get paid that well." Look over at Woody to get a nod.

"These things are twenty five and then ten for the lube. Your vibrator costs the same."

"Dang, though I don't need to buy lube either." Clerk snorts.

"Vegetable oil, doesn't screw with the thing and it's one bottle lasts the year of the thing working. Never said that though, we like when people come in to buy lube for these, you two don't look to make that much."

"We're in a band, just getting started so gigs are lacking." Clerk brightens right on up.

"Oh awesome, do you have anything so far?"

"We are in battle of the bands, that is our first gig though Pinky here is helping out the dad of our singer by playing guitar in the studio for a different band."

"Oh heck that reminds me, when we were leaving another band was coming in. They arrived in a hearse with the curtains still over the windows." Clerks gapes for a moment then snorts.

"Oh hell I've heard those guys, they are pretty good but you almost have to be into goth and vampires. The show was always pretty good, they would roll up in the hearse, the music starts and then they appear. They didn't play clubs very often but almost always were at the park festivals, after dark so their fans are fawning to get near to the vampires." We all roll our eyes though have to admit that is a pretty good gimmick.

"Alright come on Pinky, time for you to buy some shakes." Wave to the clerk as I get ushered out the door.

"We should probably come up with our own gimmick." Woody snorts and gets the car going.

"If you say vamps I'm kicking your ass."

"No fucking way, I'd sooner fuck our band." Woody snorts then looks over at me.

"Would you?" Sigh and shrug.

"I want to have the one special guy. That said I don't really see anything wrong with it, you are all cute, even our stage hand." Woody snorts.

"Paul can't get his hands to work on an instrument."

"Sucks if you want to do music, though he could always work up to being a producer like his dad. I am curious, what is up with Mark?"

"You mean how the hell he stays that thin?"

"Yeah, he eats more than I do, but I think I weigh more." Woody snorts and shakes his head.

"You don't, he has been checked out medically and as far as the doctor can determine he has a really good metabolism. I mean he doesn't eat tons but stays like that, doesn't do a whole lot either." Sigh and shrug.

"I don't really do much either and look at me." Woody sighs as we pull in to the drive through.

"I'd like to without clothes on. Not that I'm pressuring for it or anything, you will want to get laid and have a boyfriend eventually and I want to be in the running."

"Coop said the same thing, well not for him to be in the running but he wants me to look at you guys when I do want one."

"We are all big boys so if you do or not it won't do anything bad to the band. Though if you don't I want to cast my vote for open relationship and band orgies." Just stare at him for a second then swat a few times.

"Woody you really need to get your head out of the gutter."

"I can't, I just bought you a vibrator and me a personal pleasure device. Is it just me or does that sound like something you grab when your boat is sinking?" Snort and laugh, I actually laugh so that is a good sign.

"That was good, I want chocolate." Woody wipes at his brow.

"Good because I ordered two chocolate." Look ahead of us to see the menu one spot ahead, so look back at Woody and swat again.

"Maybe I won't let you in to my apartment."

Earns me a snort and a wink so toss my hands in the air and settle back to wait. Takes a little while, somebody ahead of us got the munchies since the car at the menu isn't ordering. Finally we move up and do order two chocolate shakes. Also order a couple chocolate pie slices they sound good and the guy over the mic kept mentioning them.

After something like twenty minutes we get our order and I pay then we are off. Woody drives a little fast but we do have the pie and shakes and his air sucks. Almost no time we are getting off on the right ramp to reach my apartment. I get tasked with holding the shakes and the bag with the pies along with our toys.

Get to lead the way since I'm on the second floor. At my door I realize the bag I have with the toys has both toys in it still. Unlock my door and get in with Woody right behind looking around. Drop the toy bag on the coffee table then head into the kitchen to get plates. So not going to let him eat one of these out of the package.

"Why did I lug your toy up here?" Woody sighs and shrugs.

"I was hoping you would want to watch anyway." Just glare at him. "Alright I forgot I bought it until we were halfway up here."

"I didn't realize it was in the bag until we were at my door." Woody snorts and we both laugh a little.

"At least I remembered your tights. You should try them on to be sure they fit." Nod and shrug.

"I'll put it on tomorrow and see what the band thinks." Woody frowns.

"Bad form you tease. Not that it matters I gotta work, Andrew as well so no practice."

"Where do you work anyway?"