The Bank Heist

Story Info
Rayna applies for loan, but gets more than she bargained for.
2.3k words
4.32
67.2k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The following story contains themes of rape and reluctance, turning into eventual pleasure. It is based on fantasy only, and is not to be replicated in real life. If you do not enjoy this fantasy, please navigate away from this story and restrain yourself from leaving bitter remarks in the comments section.

Rayna Matthews adjusted her blazer before entering the bank. Her black pumps echoed on the tile floor, but were soon muffled by an ornate rug in the middle of the floor. People were in line to speak to various bank tellers.

"Can I help you?" asked a smartly dressed man as Rayna entered.

"Yes, I have an appointment with Walter Scott to apply for a business loan," Rayna said, taking in her surroundings.

The man nodded and gestured for her to sit in the chairs pushed against the far wall. Rayna sat and crossed her legs, careful to not let her pink satin underwear show beneath her pencil skirt. Her fingers skated across the plastic folder sitting on her lap, and she absentmindedly drummed out a tune she had heard on the radio as she drove to her appointment. The chair she was sitting in wasn't particularly comfortable, and she wiggled in her seat a little to get comfortable.

The bank was small, but very nice. The tellers stood behind a genuine granite counter. Bankers sat at various mahogany desks, strategically placed so as not to take up too much space, but so bankers and clients were out of earshot of one another. There was a room in the back corner with a keypad, and Rayna could see rows of safety deposit boxes.

"Rayna?" She looked up, the sound of her name startling her from her thoughts. The man, presumably Walter Scott, led her to the desk closest to the door. He was an older man with salt and pepper hair, with a little bit of a gut, but was handsome nonetheless. Rayna thought he must be in his mid fifties, possibly getting ready for early retirement based on his posh suit he wore.

"Did you bring a copy of your business plan and financial documents?" Mr. Scott inquired. Rayna nodded and handed over her folder, complete with charts and graphs of expected startup costs and quarterly earnings. Mr. Scott glanced over the information, nodding his head.

"So what would make your bakery stand out from the half dozen already in town?" He asked, not unkindly. Rayna opened her mouth to answer before she was interrupted by gasps and a gruff voice.

"Everybody put your hands behind your heads, line up on the ground in front of the desk," a tall man with dark hair and bright blue eyes said, gesturing with his gun to the very desk Rayna was sitting at. She obeyed, placing her hands behind her head and sitting on her knees on the cold tile ground.

The man gestured at the tellers, "you too, and don't even think about pressing your panic buttons," he said, ordering the men from behind the granite countertop Rayna had admired earlier. She noticed that she was one of three women in the room, the other two women were older, maybe in their forties.

Other men with guns filed into the bank, and the one who was clearly the ring leader, stopped the final teller walking out from behind the counter. "I want all the cash you have on hand." He pointed to one of his men, "keep a close eye on him," he ordered.

The teller quickly returned from behind the counter with a few wads of cash, unable to look the robber in the eye as he handed it over.

"That's it?" The ringleader asked, clearly agitated. The teller nodded meekly, his voice shaking.

"Yes sir, we don't have access to the safe until after hours. It's on a timer." The 4 bank robbers all looked at each other, the boss clearly trying to contain his anger.

"Can't you override the timer?" he asked, getting more and more agitated by the minute. The teller shook his head.

"It's on a timer for exactly this circumstance." Boss man shoved the teller to the ground and clenched his teeth as he inspected the cash. He glanced around the room for other valuables, until his piercing blue eyes landed on Rayna.

"You," he said, his voice cold. His eyes raked over her skirt and blazer. Rayna had chosen a champagne colored button down blouse with a fashionable bow that was tied loosely at her neck. It was a satin blouse that she had bought at a thrift store the week before, and brought out flecks of gold in her brown eyes. She had chosen the skirt suit because it had a demure femininity to it, with just a hint of sexy. The black skirt hugged her ass perfectly, but the blazer and blouse were modest enough to keep the entire ensemble tasteful. Rayna's blonde hair tumbled in loose waves onto her shoulders, and beneath her blouse were D cup breasts encased in a soft pink bra with black lace trim, which matched her panties.

"Me?" she asked softly, looking around her and praying that this angry, violent, erratic man was addressing anybody but her. The man's lips curled into a smile as he wrapped his fingers around her upper arm and yanked her to her feet. Her perfectly toned legs shook underneath her, and were especially unsteady because of her black heeled pumps. The man gripped her tightly.

"I guess we'll just have to get our payment in other ways," he said gleefully, as his men joined him in undressing Rayna with their eyes.

"If you fight me," the ringleader whispered in her ear, "I will kill every person in this room one by one, saving you for last." Rayna whimpered, trying not to give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry. The man slid her blazer down her shoulders and onto the ground, undoing the bow at her throat with surprising gentleness. His erection pressed into her back as he undid her buttons one by one, exposing her bra and breasts to the entire room. The women looked away, while the man stared, transfixed by her heaving chest.

The robber shoved Rayna into the counter, the hard stone cutting into her belly. He yanked up her skirt, revealing the panties that barely covered her ass. He slowly slid her panties down her thighs, allowing them to pool at her ankles, held in place by her high heels. He spat on his fingers and used them to spread apart Rayna's pussy, lubricating her tight fuckhole before sliding two of them in.

Rayna whimpered and tried not to gasp as the man exposed her shaved pussy to the room. The walls of her cunt hugged his fingers as he teased her g spot, thrusting his fingers in and out until she was wet to his satisfaction.

Rayna heard him unzip his pants and tried not to cry out as he pushed his hard cock unceremoniously inside her. The bank was dead silent, the only noises were Rayna's whimpers and the man's balls slapping against her clit, his hips pounding into her heart shaped ass, and the man's grunts as he thrust inside her. The obscene noises echoed through the bank. The hostages on the ground could only see the ass of the man thrusting inside Rayna, but eventually heard the sloshing noises Rayna's pussy made as it was thoroughly fucked.

"Please," she begged, "don't cum inside me, I'm not on birth control," as the man's thrusts became more frantic, his breathing more and more shallow.

"I won't get you pregnant," he said in a sinister tone. He quickly shoved Rayna to her knees and pinched her nose, forcing her to open her mouth. He groaned as he jerked his cock into her mouth, forcing Rayna to taste every last drop of his semen.

"Swallow, bitch," he ordered, and Rayna obeyed, hoping her obedience would bring about the end of this awful ordeal.

"I won't get you pregnant," the man said, smirking. "He will," he pointed at Mr. Scott, the man assessing her loan application. Walter sputtered defensively, despite the obvious tent in his very expensive suit trousers.

"No, I won't do it," he said, but his eyes hungrily took in the sight of Rayna's cleavage, barely contained by her bra, and the skirt that was pushed to her thighs.

"Oh yes you will," said the robber, pointing his gun at Walter's head. Tears began to roll down Rayna's cheeks as the henchman pulled one of the waiting room chairs into the center of the room. "You will fuck her and pour your seed into her, and they," he surveyed the hostages, "will get a front row seat. Undress him," he ordered Rayna.

Once again, Rayna obeyed the man, her shaking fingers stripping Walter of all his clothing save for his shoes and socks. The whole time, Walter Scott objected, "Please no, I have a wife at home and children who are grown and have moved out. Don't make me be unfaithful," he pleaded. The bank robber ignored his pleas as he forced Walter into the chair.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Scott," Rayna said, her voice shaking as his soft belly and hard cock came into view.

"Given the circumstance, I think you can call me Walter," he said dryly. The burglar shoved Rayna to her knees, hard enough to leave bruises. Walter's cock hovered directly in front of her, and felt her perpetrator grip her air and shove her face even closer to Walter's hard cock.

Rayna began sliding her soft hand up and down his shaft, wincing at Walter's sharp breath as she caressed his dick. Again, the bank robber gripped her hair and urged her forward, prompting Rayna to hesitantly run her tongue from the base of Walter's cock to the tip.

Rayna's pink lips wrapped around his cock, the salty taste of precum immediately hitting her tongue. She slid her mouth down Walter's shaft, the ringleader suddenly forcing her head down until she was gagging. Walter groaned at this as Rayna was forced to suck him, her head bobbing up and down rhythmically, causing her spit to dribble down to his balls. Rayna noticed her pussy getting wetter. She felt strangely empowered, knowing that her tongue could make a man moan this way.

The man yanked Rayna by her hair to her feet. "That's enough," he said gruffly, yanking up Rayna's skirt and forcing her onto Walter's lap, her front facing away from Walter and towards the other hostages. They finally saw an obstructed view of her shaved pussy, and the ringleader forced her thighs apart until her cunt was hovering over Walter's stiff shaft.

Rayna was forced to slide down onto Walter's cock and she bit her lip as she held back a moan. She finally rested on his lap, his cock pushing up against his cervix. One of the henchmen leered at her as he yanked her bra down, revealing her perky tits to the room. Her nipples stood up, tall and proud, topping her perfectly round breasts. The henchman briefly sucked on her nipples as Rayna adjusted to the cock in her pussy, and this time she couldn't help but gasp.

The ringleader rolled his eyes and shoved his greedy henchman out of the way. He shifted his focus back to Rayna. "Fuck him," he commanded.

Rayna hesitantly lifted her hips from Walter's lap just a tiny bit before coming back down, not wanting his cock to slip out. Walter instinctively grabbed onto her wide hips, gripping the bunched material of her skirt.

Walter tried to keep the pace slow, hoping beyond hope that the ruthless man holding a gun to his head would allow him to pull out. But Rayna's tight pussy hugged his shaft. Walter knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Meanwhile, the hostages were treated to the sight of Rayna's breasts bouncing up and down, her pussy lips spread by Walter's decently sized cock. They watched as Rayna bit her lip, little moans escaping here and there. They watched her juices drip down his shaft. The ringleader barked out an order for Walter to tease Rayna's clit, and he obeyed.

Rayna's moans became louder and louder, and Walter's grunts became more apparent. "Please just let me pull out," he begged, his voice strained as he did everything he could to hold in his impending orgasm.

The robber just shoved his gun harder against Walter's head. He jerked his head to one of his henchmen.

"Ferguson," he barked, "Make sure the old man's cum goes as deep into her pussy as possible."

The henchman identified as Ferguson was all too ready to comply, rushing to Rayna's side so as not to obstruct the view from the hostages. Ferguson's hands snaked around her waist, knocking Walter's hands away from Rayna's hips. Walter began breathing harder and harder, Rayna's moans growing more and more desperate as she bounced up and down on his cock, his balls hitting her pussy.

"No no no, please, please stop, no-" Walter gasped as Ferguson violently shoved Rayna all the way down onto Walter's hard shaft.

"Unh!" Walter groaned over and over, as he unloaded his hot cum into Rayna's cunt, his semen splashing against her cervix. As Walter unloaded the contents of his balls in her pussy, Rayna screamed out and rocked her hips on his cock, her orgasm ripping through her while the walls of her tight fuck hole pulsated around Walter's rock hard shaft.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, "Fuck yes, I'm cumming!" Walter's hips involuntarily bucked upwards, smacking Rayna's ass as his body forced every last bit of his cum inside her. Ferguson held Rayna down on Walter's cock, even as they both gasped and came down from their orgasms.

After a few minutes, Walter's softening dick slipped out of Rayna's pussy, but Ferguson forced her thighs open. Not that she was strong enough to fight him at this point, her legs weak from her climax. Rayna's cunt visibly pulsated, and Walter's sperm spilled from her contracting pussy and dribbled onto his balls.

The leader of the gang of robbers grinned and surveyed the room.

"Who's next?"

End of Part 1