All Comments on 'The Bank Inspector'

by Paco833

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot nasty slut!!!

i loved it, but it should have gone on longer!!! what happens next...maybe you should have gotten the hubby involved or something...maybe more of the big dick co workers or some women too...great though...made me really hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

Great story, but I'm hoping it is the beginning of a series and that she slowly sinks into depravity.

Pharoah_LongDkPharoah_LongDkover 19 years ago
Good Work!!!

Great work, my wife & I loved it and hope you write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need more

Keep trying. Don't give up just because of people like me. But, get better, please.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Yeah this story needs more people

like a judge and a divorce lawyer. Maybe a private detective, that would be good. You could throw in an embarassed family from the wife's side. And don't forget the cuckolded husband and his family. I am sure that any wives or girlfriends of the guys fucking her would like to be counted. Let's have the whole gang in the next story.

Oh, I forgot the mystery guest. A new wife that actually loves her husband. That would be a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
slowly sink into depravity?

she IS there already! can't sink any lower than that, unless, of course, she becomes full time hooking (but still manages to be tied to some sort of "respectability")

sex is great, excellent, in fact,,, having big dicked brothas satisfying slutty married lily white wives is just awesome,,,

the irony, which is not so ironic, is that these stupid women think, no, they know, they are somehow better than the brothas whose big cocks they so admire,,, so they meet in motels or even bring some into their bedrooms; but they think they can still, they should still, be married to their lazy workaholic husband with little penises --- well, these women are not.

for one thing, there are plenty of white women like them for the brothas to service; and for another, they usually cry big, fake tears when their husbands come home early and catch them (or when their husband leave them because of their proclivity for the brothas big thaings behind the husbands back),,, begging to be given second, third, or fourth chances,,, lol!

of course, we're just "dissecting" fictional stories/characters here,,,, but we also know worse things truly happen every day,,,

Ardin ResoluteArdin Resoluteover 19 years ago
Great story, a fine genre tale

Personally, I'm getting sick of comments that either love or hate a story because of it's genre. That's like giving 0 stars to a horror movie just because you don't like horror movies. Rate it in it's genre. Is it a good interracial story?

Also remember, that the interracial/cuckold/male-dom story is a genre of it's own. You shouldn't read these things if you don't like the genre.

Personally, I thought this was a very good story. It was hot, there was just a tad too little speaking for my liking, but at least there was dialogue. Sex doesn't seem as hot with just description and no talking. If I could choose from more ratings, I'd give it a high 80, but c'est la vie.

What I really liked was that the woman was laughing and enjoying being a slut. A slut to me, is a woman who enjoys sex, not a woman who's just a cum bucket. Too often these stories just have the woman scream like an animal then beg for the black men not to cum in her, only to scream like an animal and orgasm when they do. I prefer women as sluts, not as cats in heat.

So, seriously, keep up the good work, and don't let people who shouldn't be reading interracial/slut/cuckold erotica get you down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous