The Bar Adventure - The Aftermath

Story Info
Being taken and made into a prostitute, which changed my life.
8.3k words
4.46
24k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
427 Followers

The Bar Adventure Aftermath - Coerced into the Sex Trade

It's been some time since I wrote a story. This occurred right after "My Bar Adventure" story. I didn't write about it earlier because it was a very demeaning event. Even after many years, I still have unsettling memories from it. But now being at home most of the time and my pen pals bugging me to write another story, it's time to tell what happened. It will help if reading the Bar Adventure story first.

********

After I had sex with three guys in the bathroom of this Hispanic bar, I tried to forget what happened. That night the bar owner Mo rescued me or I would have been gang banged by many more Chicano's. Tito, the leader, had planned on taking me back to their house and wasn't happy that Mo intervened. As he was leaving, he threatened to see me later. I ignored him. When I talked to Ken (my confidant to my sexual awakening) that Sunday afternoon, he scolded me for getting drunk and not being careful. But after I told him how horny I was and how much I enjoyed it, he chuckled and told me that I was now on my way. I asked him what he meant. He answered something about not needing his input anymore, laughed and abruptly hung up. It left me confused and I didn't talk to him for months.

As for Geri, a tall skinny cute blonde with long legs and small breast, looked trashed when I picked her up at Tito's house late Sunday night. She didn't want to talk about what happened to her and I didn't mention my ordeal at the bar. The next week at work she was quiet about the whole experience, but looked worried. She didn't say anything until Friday at lunch. That's when she showed me a text from Juan; the guy who took her back to the gangs' house and where she was used sexually all weekend.

It said, "Don't forget to show up at our house tonight. Dress like the slut you are. We will even pay you this time, that is, if you behave and do what you are told without the BS you gave us last weekend. We all know you had fun once you accepted your fate. But if you don't show, here is a clip of what will be sent to everyone who knows you. Only it is hours long. And puta we know where you live and work."

She clicked on it and there was a video of her agreeing to have sex and then many tattooed Mexican men fucking her. It was only a few minutes long, but we got the gist of it. And now she was being coerced into going back to be used as their sex slave again. Only this time she was going voluntarily. I instantly thought about how Mo saved me or this could be me too. I was lucky. I asked her what she was going to do.

With tears forming in her eyes she answered, "I don't know Kathryn. If I don't go, my family and everyone would see me making a sex video with gang banger. I'll be devastated if it ever got out. Maybe this will be the last time. If I don't fight them, it may even be fun this time. I did eventually have a few orgasms last weekend. What do you think I should do?"

Why was she asking me? Going to that bar in Santa Ana was all her idea. And now look at what has happened. They got me drunk on Tequila shots and then fucked me in the men's restroom, while she was being processed as a whore. I'm sure of it. It also won't be the last time. The only solution was calling the police and telling them how she was kidnapped and forced to have sex. That is what I told her to do. She thanked me for the advice and would right after work. But as we were leaving the office in the parking garage, I saw a van pull up. Juan came out with Tito and they talked for a few minutes. It didn't look like she was forced by laughing as she got into the van. As they drove away, Tito saw me. It stopped!

He rolled down his window and said, "Look at what we have here! You're such a nice looking puta. Get in. We still have some business to finish."

I told him no and began to walk away, but then heard the squeaky door of the van opening. Just then my boss came out. Seeing him, Tito said, "Next time." Afterwards, they quickly drove away.

My boss didn't notice any of it. I guess I was lucky again. I didn't think any more about it, but went home and checked my emails. I had just started advertising on a dating site. I did find one message that caught my interest and set up a date that weekend. I already wrote a story about what happened on the date called "First Internet Date".

The weekend went by quickly and I didn't think any more about Geri, but when she didn't show up for work on Monday, I began to worry. I called her several times and it went to voice mail. I didn't know what to do or who to tell. She finally showed up for work on Tuesday with her long blond hair now cut to shoulder length. She had a light weight jacket hiding her breast and didn't take it off all day, which wasn't like her. After work, she asked if I wanted to go for a drink. Of course I did! I had to find out what happened.

We went to a Mexican restaurant for their great tasting Margaritas. Once in a booth in the back, she ordered a pitcher of Strawberry Margaritas. I asked her what happened and if she was okay. She didn't look trashed like she did the weekend before. But when she took off her jacket, I noticed her nipples had something in them. I could see bars through her blouse even under the bra.

She teared up and answered, "I'm fine Kathryn. But you were right. This is never going to end. I have to go back this weekend again. But I did get paid. They gave me $800 for the weekend of being a puta. It wasn't as bad as you think. I did have fun."

The waitress came by and dropped off our cocktails. We began sipping the yummy drinks while Geri continued her description of the events. But when I asked what was in her nipples, she grinned and replied, "Oh those. I had my nipples pierced and those are silver bars. The guys really liked seeing them in me too. But that's not all. They gave me tattoos too. Look here."

She moved the hair away from her left ear and behind it was J6 tattooed in red ink. Then she moved to the side of me, looked around and pulled up her blouse. On her lower back and in black ink was tattooed SC22 in a fancy font. Under it in smaller letters but all caps, was the word OWNED.

I bellowed, "Oh my god Geri! What did they do to you? We need to go to the police. This isn't right."

I asked her what they meant, but I had a good idea. She had been tagged. Just as I was about to talk her into seeing the authorities, her phone beeped having a message. Like coming back to reality, she began to tear up when she showed me the message on her phone.

"How's my newest Puta doing today? Don't forget to be at the bar on Friday night at 6 and dress slutty for action with no under garments. We have a special date all lined up for you and they are picking you up there. Make sure your slut friend Kathryn comes along too. You know what will happen if you both don't show. Remember we know where you live. And if Kathryn doesn't show, it won't go well for you either. You need to persuade her to join the fun."

I was in complete shock. I gathered they thought they owned her to farm out. But wanting me to come along, made me terrified. I pondered on what reaction I should give Geri.

As I paused she whimpered, "What should I do Kathryn? They have video of me agreeing to have sex with them all and now I was paid for prostitution. Tito threatened to show it around, if I don't come back again and again. But now they really want you too. Would you consider coming along?"

I wanted to help, but had no intention of showing up. I got a taste of what he had in mind the previous weekend. I wasn't going, but I had to help my BFF. I called my brother's friend Sid who was a deputy sheriff. These guys had to be stopped, but I didn't know how and hoped he had some ideas.

I met with Sid at lunch the next day and brought Geri along. She told him what was happening. He contacted the city's police and they devised a plan. Tito and his gang have been suspected of human and drug trafficking, but were smart and careful. They seem to always know whenever a sting was in the works. Without prove or witnesses willing to testify, it was difficult making an arrest stick. They had tried a few times before. But with me and Geri being willing to help, they were sure they could finally convict them. With Sid's help we texted Tito a few times agreeing to show up.

That Friday after work, we went to a police van for our wires. Sid wanted us both to wear surveillance gadgets for the meeting, but Geri got cold feet and refused. Her concerns with wearing just a short mini skirt and top without a bra would make it easy to find. Her outfit already said that she was a slut and the cops did suggest wearing something else. She began to tear up, when she told them that she had to wear that outfit. She mentioned that if they caught her with the equipment, they would hurt her. It was like she already was under their mental control and was afraid to disobey. How they accomplished that, I had no idea.

I, on the other hand, happily put on the wire under my pants and white blouse. Tito told me to wear short skirt and no bra, but I was defiant. After all, I was only going to catch these thugs kidnapping me. I had no intention of having sex with any of these gang banger. After I was fitted and tested to see if it worked, we went to leave. But as we were getting in my car, Sid told us that whatever happens; do not get into their vehicles. He walked over to me and put a silver bracelet on my arm.

Then he whispered, "Don't take this off. It has a GPS chip in it and good for 30 miles. I don't trust these cops. I feel they have a mole." He kissed my forehead.

We were running late because of being with Sid. Geri got a nasty text from Tito asking her where we were. She told him that we would be there is a few minutes. As we pulled into the bar lot, he had me drive to the back and park under some big trees next to a beat up white van. The van and trees hid my car. Anyway, we sat in the car for some time, until Tito pulled up in an old black van and parked behind me.

Four guys got out, walked over to Geri's side of the car, opened the door, and pulled her out. Hector put his hand over her mouth and told her to be quite or they'll hurt her. She looked scared. As she stood next to the white van, Hector groped her as if he was looking for something. He whispered something in her ear and then she loudly spoke, "All I could think about all week was spending another fun weekend with you guys. I can't wait to go."

Hector laughed and loudly replied, "That's great puta. I see you dressed like you were told. Go over to Tito and he'll help you in the van."

But instead, the side door of the white van opened. Two Mexicans grabbed her from behind and pulled her in. Another guy gave Hector an envelope full of money. Then they slowly drove off. A few minutes later I heard Tito's phone beep, he looked down, smiled and whispered to Juan standing behind him that no one followed them. Since I was still in my car, I don't think Sid heard any that.

Suddenly, my door opened and Tito reached in, undid my seat belt, and pulled me out. I expected him to say something incriminating, but instead he was friendly.

"I'm happy that you decided to show up to party with us. Your friend did say you like partying for a fee. Here is the money I promised you for just your time. I guarantee there won't be any sex, unless you ask for it. That will be your choice and the fee is not for sex. That's not why you are here. Also you can leave any time you want. You are very stunning even without the requested outfit. But that doesn't matter. You voluntarily came, so I know you are eager for a good time. Now aren't you Kathryn?"

It was weird that he called me Kathryn, because he and others had always called me Puta. I didn't know how to answer him, so I didn't. I was shocked. He was supposed say something incriminating, so they could record it and then arrest him. But instead he was respectable and accommodating. As he continued talking, he made it sound like it was my idea to be there willingly. I didn't know how to react.

Then I felt a huge electric shock on my back with some sort of prod. Hector had his hand over my mouth so my yelp wasn't heard. Then he whispered in my ear to open the envelope and pull out the money. As I did, he held my head and stuck something in my ear. Then a voice whispered to say exactly what I'm told or he'll hurt me and Geri, although I was zapped again. I got the point.

I was startled and thought he would kill us, so I repeated these words. "Thanks for the money. I know you won't be disappointed with my abilities. I can't wait to start partying. And yes Tito I was looking forward like Geri to this weekend."

Then with his hand back over my mouth I was zapped again and the voice whispered, "That's a good little Puta. Now let's get you out of those listening devices."

Another guy grabbed me and held me tight, as Tito game over and ripped open my blouse. He found the recording devices and ripped them off me, but kept them active. Then the voice whispered, "Say I want to taste some cock before the party."

I shook my head no, but they shocked my butt a lot longer. Trembling, I said what was asked. Afterwards, he threw the listening device in the back of the van. Then he took a wand and scanned my body with it going off, as it was waved over the bracelet. He laughed and said something in Spanish. He took it off me and threw it on the floor of the van. Hector got in the driver seat of the van with the other guy in the back.

As he sat down I heard him say, "You're very pretty Kathryn. You said you wanted some cock. Come here and start sucking." I heard him making sucking sounds, as he closed the door and they drove off.

Juan was now holding me tightly, as I watched the van drive away. They forced my mouth opened and gagged me. Then they tied my hands behind my back. I did try to fight, but they zapped me again a few more times. I fell as Juan held me up and dragged me to the rear of my car. Opening the trunk, they threw me in. Frightened I laid on my side.

Before he closed the lid he said, "Now you behave Puta and don't make a sound or Geri will be hurt. Your friends will be surprised when they find the empty van in the desert. You on the other hand, will be on your way to a fun weekend of becoming our whore. If you are an obedient Puta, we'll let you go on Sunday. Otherwise we will keep you until you fully cooperate." They both laughed as the trunk closed.

I heard them walking away. Sometime later, I heard a car drive up and someone getting out. I'm guessing a cop because I heard the communication asking him to check my car. He said something about my car being there, but no one was around or inside. I kicked the trunk so he could hear me. I even tried screaming, but it was muffled from the gag. He said something in the mike about leaving, but then walked over to the trunk and whispered, "Puta you were told to be quiet. If you do it again, they'll hurt you. Just relax. You'll be on your way in a minute." A few minutes later he drove off.

As I lay in the trunk, all I thought about was what was going to happen to me and if Sid would rescue me like we planned. My mind wandered to different very bad scenarios. I began crying with the distress that overcame me. I became scared that they would traffic me or sell me or torture me. Now all I hoped is that I would just have sex and for some reason, I was becoming amorous thinking about sex. But then I realized that Sid knew who I went with, so eventually they would have to produce me. All I had to do was get through the weekend. I was sure that I would be gang banged. I started to feel better realizing that if that was all that happened, I would be okay. I started thinking about the Vegas gang bang and how many wonderful orgasms I had from all of the men fucking me. That adventure is in my Sexual Rebirth stories.

It was some time until Tito and Juan returned. He got in and we drove away. We didn't stop for some time. When we got to where they were taking me, they opened the trunk and roughly pulled me out. I was in a dark parking lot with some sort of warehouse behind me. They took the gag off and I went to scream. Tito laughed telling me that no one will hear me. When I screamed again, Tito sprayed some bitter tasting liquid in my opened mouth. I coughed and with my mouth still open he sprayed some more in me.

Snickering he said, "That should make you more agreeable once it kicks in. I should punish you for not keeping quiet. But if you are an obedient Puta the rest of the weekend, I won't. It will be up to you. All you have to do is what you are told. Hell Puta you may even have fun like when you were in the bar. But eventually you'll get used to it. Your friend finally did."

I was walked into this building and I didn't resist. I figured whatever was going to happen to me would no matter what I did. Once inside they took me to a large bright room with a large white couch. They pushed me on it and I feel on my stomach. As I lay there, I could hear them talking in Spanish. Then a couple of guys came in and more talking with lots of laughter. Then they stood me up and untied my hands. Tito came over and told me to strip. I was now naked except my panty. A naked guy came over to me, pushed me to face a wall, pulled down my panty to my knees and forced his cock into my tight pussy. Others watched and cheered as he fucked me for a short time. I closed my eyes and for some reason was enjoying the sex. When he finished squirting his load in me, I heard Tito saying something about getting started. They brought me back to the couch but now I only had my shoes on.

When I opened my eyes, I could see many naked men rubbing their cocks looking at me, but they were somewhat blurry. It was like looking at an out of focus movie. Suddenly, Juan asked in the ear piece, if I could hear him. I nodded I could. He told me to repeat whatever he says or I would be punished. Tito came over and slapped my face hard on each side. The voice in my ear asked if I understood. I said I did, as my cheeks were stinging in agony.

Then Tito said, "That was Jose who just fucked you. He has to get back to his patrol before he's missed. I sure they are all looking for you, but they won't find you." Then he laughed, "Because you are here with us. Puta we are going to start filming, but first we need to ask you some easy questions."

Turning to the guys in the background that was operating the cameras, he told them to start filming. They had me sit at the edge of the couch with my legs spread apart. As I sat there, I was confused with my mind wandering without any thoughts.

Then the questions started. "What's your full name? How old are you? Do you like sex? Are you here of your own free will? What are your measurements, height, and weight? Do mind if we film you having sex? Do you want all of us to fuck you? Will you prostitute yourself for money?"

I answered, "Kathryn Anne Kelly, 30, yes I do, NO, I'm 5'4", 34C-23-35, red hair blue eyes and weigh 108 pounds. Yes I mind if you film me and NO I don't want to be gang banged." I was zapped and slapped a few times for not saying what they wanted.

Tito in a very nasty voice said, "Now Puta. Just answer like you are told. Let's start again."

This time I answered correctly. There were so many more questions that I can't remember. All of my answers were what I was told to say, but mostly yes. Then they had me stand, rub my breast while smiling and saying stuff like, "I hope you like what you see. I'm getting so horny for cock. I can't wait to feel all of your throbbing hard rods in me."

My mind was in total disarray. I had no thoughts of my own. The voice in my ear guided me to say and do so many unspeakable things. When they started to fuck me, I repeated how good it felt over and over again. I turned around many times to beg for a cock. But for some reason I was starting to enjoy the ravishing. Feeling a hard cock pounding in my pussy and then ass was fantastic. Although when they started on my ass, I remember panting in pleasure even though I yelled it hurt. I know I screamed many times to stop, but it never did. Even when they put two cocks in my ass, one in my pussy and one my mouth, it felt really uncomfortable. But at the same time it gave me such nice pleasure. It seemed like they were trying to make my holes stretched open as wide as possible, especially my ass. It went on for the longest time. I remember having lots of uninhibited bare back sex, but I also eventually started to have orgasms too. I stopped fighting and enjoyed the sex with multiple orgasms.

kat4funn
kat4funn
427 Followers