The Bar Adventure - The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
428 Followers

As they started to spew semen in my mouth I had to exclaim, "Oh yes, give me all of that yummy cum! That's it squirt it all over my face. I want all you can give me. I love how tasty it is; Mmmm!"

When they finally were done with me, they took me to the back of the building and hosed me off. I can still hear their laughter as they drenched me with the cold water. When they bent me over and stuck the hose up my ass, one guy snickered at how easily it fit and how much of the hose they got in me. Once back inside, they gave me a see-thru net two piece bra and panty outfit to put on. Then I was taken back to my car and thrown in the trunk again. I guess I passed out. When I was woken, I was dragged passed some guys and into a motel room. I heard a couple of them say something about the whore is finally here and she's really hot. They had me open my mouth and sprayed some stuff in it. It tasted different. Then I was introduced to this big burly Hispanic guy they called Cisco. I was told that he was in charge and to obey him.

As I was sitting on the bed Tito said, "You've done real good Puta. Even better then Geri. I'm happy you liked our seed. I'm sure you'll get enough of it to drink the rest of the night. Just to let you know that we have over 2 hours of you fucking. We will be happy to share with your work, family, friends and load on the internet for all to see what a slut you really are. I'm sure they would like seeing you air tight with four cocks in you. I bet your sheriff friend will love seeing how much you were begging to be fucked. To stop that from happening, all you need to do is come back every weekend and be a good little Puta. And the best part is that you will be paid for your services. But first we have to know that you will behave and follow instructions, before we send you to our clients. The rest of the weekend you'll be here as a cheap whore, servicing the many truckers and servicemen that will stop by. I hope you will enjoy yourself too. But if you don't, that will be on you. One last thing, you will not raise your head and look at anyone who is fucking you. Always look down or away. You got that Puta?"

He slapped my face hard again. I didn't say anything and he slapped me again. I finally looked up at him with a nasty stare and said, "Yes I understand." But for looking up at him, he slapped me harder and yelled at me to look down.

By this time the drug they gave me was taking effect. I was becoming energized and my pussy was becoming hot. I had felt this way during the Vegas gang bang. Also my mind was still in a muddied state. The only thing that mattered was relief of the hot feeling starting between my legs. I was now in total submission to everything they were going to have me do. Just like when in Vegas.

They had me spread my legs apart, took some lube and squirted it in my pussy. Turning me over, they did the same to my already sore and gaping open anus. They wrote obscene degrading things on me and laughed as they did. When Tito said good-bye and to have fun, Cisco took photos of me and then fucked me first. Then like a conveyor belt of horny men, they started to arrive. One after another came in and spewed their loads with me as their sperm receptacle. I was enjoying all of the sex even, when they spewed their semen on or in my mouth. I don't remember much about that night. I don't even remember passing out.

When I woke up the next day, my body ached. As I got up to go pee, I stepped in something sticky. Looking down, it was a used condom and there were a many more on the floor. Sitting down to pee, I looked down and my inner thighs were bruised. I saw the words 'Fuck Me' written in black above my pussy. As I was at the sink to wash up, I looked at my face. The word slut was written in red on my forehead. There was some dried scum on my cheeks and chin. I washed it off and luckily the red slut word washed off too. Looking down, I saw written on my lower stomach at the panty line; "I'm a Puta Fuck Toy" on the top line. And under it was written, "Use All of My Holes".

I remember them writing on me. Taking the bar of soap, I began trying to wash it off. I thought it would wash off like my face, but it didn't. As I kept scrubbing, I heard someone behind me say, "That's not going come off anytime soon Puta. We used a permanent marker."

Then he laughed as I turned to look at him. It was Cisco. He quickly walked over to me and slapped my ass with a hard smack. I winced in pain. Turning on the water, he threw me in the shower and barked, "No looking at me Puta. Just remember my voice. Next time I'll whip you. Now clean yourself up. You have a lot of spunk still on you and in your hair. You have a big day ahead and we are running late. Also there is a dress on the bed. It's the only thing you need to put on."

After the shower and washing off the dried sperm, I walked out and saw this nice white cotton dress. It was a size 0 and I wear size 2. I put it on and it was tight against my breast making my nipples visible. The length was about 6" above my knees, but it was of a crepe material and could be pulled up to barely covering me. Cisco came in, like he knew exactly when I was ready. I kept my eyes down, as he took my arm and walked me to my car.

This time I was allowed to sit in the front seat. He was quiet until we stopped at a Denny's restaurant. Turning to me he nicely said, "Are you hungry Puta. You can look at me."

I looked up and answered, "Oh yes, I'm famished."

Laughing he said, "Well then you should eat a lot. This will be your only meal, unless you like sperm for dinner again." I gave him a disparaging look.

I'm vegan and tried to order a salad and anything I could find that was veggie. Instead, he told the waitress to bring me a chief salad and ordered me to eat everything including the ham, turkey, cheese and egg. He even had them put blue cheese dressing on it. I was starving and ate the whole thing.

During the diner stop, I felt men staring at me. Cisco noticed my dismay and told me to get used to being a looked at like a slut. Then he told me to uncross my legs and spread them apart. I did open them up just a little. Grabbing one knee he pulled my leg wide open.

Then he nastily said, "You're a whore. When in public, you should be advertising all the time. You are always available and maybe someone here will want to buy time with you."

He chuckled, but I was completely ashamed and humiliated. As we left, a couple of truckers thanked me for the view. Cisco told them where I would be working at night and to stop by. I have no idea if they did.

Afterwards, we drove surface streets until we were in an old part of town. He stopped and parked in front of a lingerie shop. But instead of going in, he had me walk a block down the street to a tattoo parlor. I could feel the stares from people we passed. A couple of Hispanic guys even honked and whistled at me as they drove by.

Once inside, I had to take off my dress and the guy Cleaver chuckled at what was written on my ass cheeks. He turned to Cisco and asked if he needed to tattoo that on my ass too. Cisco laughed, "Just do like normal and have Jade do my tits like the girl last week."

I lay on my stomach, as this skinning weird looking guy with a lot of piercings, began pricking the small of my lower back. It hurt and he yelled for me to stay still. It took him a while. When he finished, I asked what he did. He took a mirror and had me look back at this work. It was the same writing that Geri had with the word OWNED in caps under it. I also saw what was written in black marker on my ass cheeks. The left side was 'Cum Slut' while on the right side was 'Cheap Whore'. Then he had me sit up and pull my hair to one side. Behind my right ear and just under the hair line, he tattooed 'T16' in small red ink. With the hair over it was not visible. Then he told me how to take care of the tattoos for a week. I asked him if he knew what they meant.

He chuckled and said, "The back tats are their gang ownership tag, while the one under your ear is for Tito with the number of girls he has. I'm guessing that you're his sixteenth. I did one on a blond last Sunday that was J6. But now Jade has one last thing to do, before you go."

I got up and he led me over to this skinning, tattooed, nose pierced, middle aged woman. She saw me and said, "Another slut so soon. Tito must be doing something right having such pretty girls. Come here sweetie. Sit and don't move. This will only hurt for a second."

She took a tool and grabbed my nipple making it longer, than she pierced it. I cried that it hurt. When she took the other nipple, I knew what was coming. I held onto the chair arm, as she pierced it. Afterwards she squirted some numbing spray.

She snickered and said, "I usually spray this stuff on beforehand, but Tito likes his sluts to feel the pain. Now you have a choice of silver or gold bars."

I chose silver bars. She went and got gold ones instead, but gave me a pair of silver ones. She showed me how to put them in and gave me some antiseptic for later. When she finished, I was taken naked to a back room. A few minutes later Cleaver came in and told me that I had to pay for the art work. I asked how.

He laughed and answered, "Sex slut. I'm going to fuck you for payment."

And he did bare back with two loads of spunk being shot in me. Being the first sex of the day, I have to say it hurt a little. My pussy was still sore from the night before. I was happy that he had such a small cock or it would have hurt more. I didn't even have an orgasm.

When finished, Cisco was waiting. It took a while to get back to the motel. Once back inside, I went to release Cleaver's cum out of me, but Cisco instead had me dump it in a large bowl. He laughed when he said it would be my dinner later. I didn't think that was funny.

Then he had me get naked except a pair of black stockings. Opening the drapes to my room, he had me stand looking out. A couple of black truckers saw me. I had to dance and rub myself to entice them to come in. Cisco went out collected some money. When they came in, I was fucked together for over an hour with many loads of cum. Now they had huge cocks and hurt, but I had a few orgasms with them. Being the first black men that I had sex with made me feel really cheap. Proper white girls aren't supposed to have interracial sex or enjoy it. But I did.

When they left, I was back on the table enticing others. Doing that was very degrading to me, which is probably why he had me do it. Since it was late afternoon, I only danced for a few more men. Then just like the night before, the men started to come by and I was used as a cheap tramp. Only this night I wasn't given the sex drug.

It was strange, because I was actually enjoying the guys fucking me. My mental state was in total submission. I was no longer was in control, but just an object for men to use. With all of my holes being well filled with large and small cocks, I had become a dutiful slut and was liking it.

Some guys were fat and sweaty, as I was on my back relishing the fact that I was making them blow their loads. As their bellies were slapping against me, I knew they enjoyed my body. I giggled when they blew their seed on me. I had somehow become the cheap obedient whore that they wanted me to be. As a new guy came into the room, I was asked many times of how I was doing. My answer was always that I was okay and hope that he would enjoy me. Most of the time, they would smile and answer something to the fact that they would.

The last thing that pushed my mind over the edge, was having the guys watching me drink the saucer full of semen. Cisco took the many condoms and emptied the sperm into it. Guys had their phones out snapping photos and video of me swallowing the disgusting stuff. I knew I would never be the same Lady. No nice man would ever want to marry such a trollop like me. I could never be brought home to meet his parents.

Once everyone left, Cisco had me take a shower and clean up. When I was nice and fresh, he proceeded to fuck me, only he did me bare back. He spewed two loads of cum in my ass. Then he put a big thick black anal plug in my hole and had me sleep with it in me. It wasn't hard. By that time I was totally drained. I finally found a spot on the bed that wasn't a wet semen puddle. Once I did, I instantly fell asleep.

Being Sunday morning, I usually went to church. But instead I was woken up by Tito and Juan. They were standing over me, when I opened my eyes. I saw them staring at me and I immediately looked away.

I heard Tito laugh and say, "I see you learned a lot in just two nights. You don't look the worst for ware. A little bruised up, but still very fuckable. I love the gold bars in your nips and I see the guys got creative with the writing on you. Turn over let's see the art work on your back."

I slowly turned on my stomach. He snickered and said something in Spanish to Juan. Then he pulled my hair back to see the other tattoo. He chuckled and said, "Cleaver sure does good work. And his wife does a good job too. I hope he fucked you for payment or I'll have to pay him."

Then just when I was going to answer, Tito gave me a hard smack on my ass. I yelped just as Juan spanked the other ass cheek. Turning back I whimpered, "What was that for. I've done everything that was asked of me. I had so many men treat me like a cheap whore and swallowed so much semen. Why hurt me now?"

Juan gave out a hoot and answered, "Because Puta it says too on your back. Someone wrote, 'Spank Me Hard' right over the top of your ass. What you didn't know?"

I tuned over on my side and looked down as I said, "No I didn't, but now it makes since all of the guys were spanking me."

Tito was laughing when Juan came over and said, "Now it's my turn to fuck that hot body of yours. I wanted to a few weeks ago, but you never showed. Tito has some business to discuss with Cisco and while he's doing that, I'm going to fuck you really hard."

He took down his shorts and his big cock popped out. He told me to suck him hard. As I was rubbing it and swirling my tongue over his head, he was pulling on my sore pierced nipples. It hurt, but I didn't say anything or stop taking most of his cock down my throat. I got real good at swallowing large cocks too. When he was ready, he had me kneel on all fours. He chuckled, when he saw that I had an anal plug still buried deep in my ass. As he started to push his throbbing rod into my pussy, I was so freaking sore that his big thing really hurt. So I begged for him to use some lube. Instead, he immediately pushed as hard as he could into my tender pussy, making me shriek in agony. Then he pulled out and did it again and again. I wanted him to stop, but he slapped my ass really hard a few times. Then as he began to really fuck me, my pussy began lubing itself and some of the agony subsided.

"That's it Puta," he started to say. "You have such a hot body and now this is going to be your life. Tito and his bros are going to enjoy fucking you for a long time. And you'll be making us lots of money. I already know a dozen rich guys that will pay handsomely for a piece of an attractive whore like you. This weekend worked out well for all of us, but especially you." He chuckled again. "You are now our owned whore."

He kept up the pace and I began building up to another orgasm. I already had so many the nights before. When Tito came back he blurted, "Aren't you done with the puta yet? We need to get going. The traffic is going to be so bad."

Juan answered, "Almost there! Where do you want me to dump it?"

Tito replied, "Her mouth. I want to see her swallowing it down her throat. We won't have time to stop for food until we get back to L.A. It will be her breakfast." Juan Laughed.

I swallowed every yummy drop. I was now used to the taste of semen. It was no longer disgusting to drink sperm. It was just another thing that a Puta like me is supposed to do. In my mind I had accepted the fact that I was now their owned whore. It was written all over me. I was no longer a good decent girl. I was exactly what they were training me to become. All of my will power, inhibitions and moral code disappeared. I realized what I've become in just one weekend.

As I was cleaning up in the bathroom and getting the white dress and stockings back on with a pair of panties as directed by Tito, I heard Tito tell Juan, "Look at what the Puta made this weekend. It's more than expected. She fucked 23 guys so far and not counting the guys when making the video. I have a Party to take her to on the way back. That should give us another thousand."

Juan laughed and answered, "We should lube her holes up first. She was whining about me hurting her cunt when I fucked her."

"That's a good idea Bro," Tito replied. "Let's give her an enema too before we go."

They had me remove my dress and then shoot some soapy liquid in my ass. As I lay there, Tito kept telling me what was in store for me. He squirted a lot of lube in my pussy and even rubbed my clit and for some reason that just got me horny again wanting to have sex. He chuckled at how I responded to his play.

"Kathryn I see you have accepted being my newest puta. Your body is reacting nicely to a little play. Once you finish the party, I'm going to take you out to dinner and spend some quality time getting to know you. We may even become lovers. Then I'll drive you home. But instead of the dress, wear that black bra panty you came here in. I want to see what you look like dressed like the whore you are."

Juan laughed when he said I was going to be dressed up. It was just the net black bra where you could see my nipples with gold bars and a black net thong. I was completely exposed. Then he took out his phone and shot a few photos of me. I refused to smile. He took my phone and shot another of me. I still have that photo if anyone is interested.

As we were about to leave, we suddenly heard, "This is the police. You in the room, come out with your hands up. If you make us come in, we'll be shooting."

Tito looked out the window and saw Police and Sheriff Cars parked in front and all around the motel. He turned to me and handed me the envelop full of cash. He laughed telling me to keep it for him and he'll get it later. Then they opened the door and pushed me out first as they followed. I had my hands up and seeing Sid, I quickly ran to him and gave him a big hug. He held me tightly as tears started to flow from my eyes. I was saved. He looked at me, took off his jacket, and had me cover myself. I was basically naked.

Afterwards, I looked around. Cisco was on the ground kneeling with hands cuffed behind his back. His face was all bloody. Tito and Juan were roughly being arrested. I was brought over to Sid's car and he had me sit in the back. It took a long time, until all of the evidence from videos of me fucking and of other girls before me. I'm guessing the room had cameras and why Cisco always knew when I was up.

Then the police interviewed me to what happened. I told him about being drugged and made to have sex for two days. Sid was listening to my details. Afterwards, he apologized for not getting there sooner. He told me that they finally found me by tracing the GPS from my car. Thank God I still had that active.

Anyway, they now had probable cause to search Tito's house. They found lots of drugs and two drugged girls that were handcuffed in different rooms. One was missing from San Diego a week ago and another was a Hispanic girl that didn't speak English. Sid drove me home. I called in sick for work the next day. I wasn't ready to face anyone feeling like a soiled woman.

As for Geri, she finally showed up to work on Wednesday. She said she was taken to Cabo and had sex for days. During which time, they keep putting things up her ass to make her hole as large as possible. They sent her back as mule carrying drugs in her body. I picked her up at the airport and we turned the drugs over to Sid.

kat4funn
kat4funn
428 Followers