The Bar Adventure - The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took months and I had to testify at their trials. The defense showed the videos of me and Geri agreeing to the sex. I thought they would get off. Luckily the jury saw through the BS. They all were convicted except Juan. For some reason he got bail while the others didn't. He and Jose, the cop mole source, fled to Mexico. They are still looking for them even after all these years.

As for what has happened to me since this ordeal, has damage to my psychic. For weeks afterwards, I tried to be a good normal girl again, but I kept dreaming of being ravished over and over again. They weren't nightmares, but wet dreams with me waking up very horny. I finally just gave into my urges for sexual pleasure. I found out that I really love the feeling of a throbbing cock in me and knowing that this guy is hard because of me. It's why I started to write these stories. I did get the Tattoo on my back removed, but left the one next to my ear to remember how my now normal behavior all got started. Sex is now the best part of my life. I kept the $4800 from my whoring that weekend. I felt I deserved it. I and Geri went to Paris for a week from it. That's when I met Maurice. I went back to see him the following year. I wrote a few stories about that fun vacation if anyone is interested in reading.