The Bar-M Ranch

Story Info
Western life on a ranch run by a widow can be very hard.
2.7k words
3.63
29.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode into the Ranch about dusk and stepped down by the water trough. My horse was nearly done in and so was I. A young woman walked down from the house toward me.

"You look near done in stranger and your horse is beat. Lite and set dinner will be on in twenty minutes come join us."

She turned and walked back up towards the house. I stood there next to my horse and let him drink his fill. As I gathered bridle a older man stepped from the long low building I stood near.

"Take him to the barn there, stranger, there's hay and grain there for him after you rub him down."

After I had finished with my horse I slapped the dust from my pants and shirt and wet my hair and washed in the water from the pump. I watched a trail of men heading toward the house so I followed along. We entered the back door of the house and they led me into the eating area where a long table waited us.

Twelve places were set at the big table and an open place waited for me. The young woman who had invited me to dinner sat at the head of the table and I was shown to the first chair to her right. She was much more beautiful than I had first thought. Dressed in a simple house dress and she filled it out very nicely.

The meal was normal ranch food and plenty of it. The talk was of the normal around any ranch table too. I joined in and followed along. Mrs. Williams had been widowed 3 years she said and she introduced her forman and crew to me as we ate. She said she had 6 more riders out right now, but they would not be in for a few days.

I finally introduced myself to them. And a couple heads came up. I waited for questions to come.

"So Morgan Trelles? Are you known as a gunfighter?"

"Well, I'd not choose to be called that, but it has been said of me. And I have had some trouble in that way."

Nothing much more was said about it but I knew some knew of my gun troubles and that I had the reputation as a man not to have gun trouble with. As our meal was about to finish up The lady ask if I was looking for a job? I ask if she was offering one? She said she was and I took it.

As we were getting up from our meal she turned to me.

"Mr. Trelles as we are nearly 50 miles to town I like to keep my crew near the ranch, so I service their needs myself."

I must have had a look of not understanding on my face. She smiled.

"I let my crew fuck me Mr. Trelles. And I will be down after our meal settles to do so tonight. I wanted to warn you. You will see me naked with my men and you will be free to join me if you desire me."

With that she turned and went in to another area of the house. As we left the area one of the younger men grinned.

"You are in for a treat, she has a body and she is better than any dance hall whore I ever been with. I been with her fifteen times now and man she is good."

We walked on down to the bunk house and I found an empty bunk and stowed my gear. As I finished up I noticed the men were undressing and they were beginning to become excited. The young man who had talked to me earlier grinned.

"You better get ready if you are going to get you some, she likes us to be ready for her. She will be naked for us to fuck her when she comes down here. The old timers hands who been here long time say she has done this for her hands as long as they been here."

"Even before her husband died?"

"Oh Ya they say he got her to do if for the hands back when he first brought her to the ranch. She was a Mail Order Bride and they say he sent her down here first day to his hands."

I will admit I had never been in a bunk house with ten nude cowboys with some form of sexual excitement for a female about to come for pleasured. If they were pulling my leg as cowboys love to do? They were going at it big time. I heard the door of the bunk house open and as I turned to see Mrs. Williams walked into the bunk house.

My eyes must have shown my surprise?

"You thought we were pulling your leg, didn't you?"

She smiled as she moved past me on into the middle of the naked men. And they freely fondled her beautiful naked body. She kissed several of them and then moved to an empty bunk.

"Ok, guys who is first tonight?"

As she lay on her back and spread herself one of the guys joined her and he quickly slid over her and she guided his cock to her spread pussy and she took him quickly up inside her. And the began to fuck. I watched as they fucked her one after another as she gave herself to each man as if each was special. Only a couple were left to enjoy her when I stepped out and smoked. About 30 minutes later she came out. As she passed by me she spoke.

"Come up to the house in a few minutes and I will tell you what I hope you will do for me, Please?"

I figured she would need a few minutes to clean up and dress so I waited. After waiting a few minutes I walked slowly up to the house. I opened the door and entered the eating area. Then she called from on in the other part of her home. I followed her voice and found her sitting at a large desk in a big chair. She swung around to face me. To my surprise she was still nude and her womanhood gapped wide from the men who had enjoyed her. I had trouble keeping my eyes from her breasts too.

"You like what you see Mr. Trelles? I was hoping you would join me too tonight?"

"I am not much for crowds and sex."

"You don't approve of my whoring for my hands?"

" I understand what you provide your men and I am fine if you do so I just don't desire to wait in line for a woman to enjoy her."

"Did you enjoy watching me with them?"

"Yes, very much. You are very beautiful and very sexy. Your men are lucky."

"Thank you. I liked you watching me. I am in trouble. I have a bunch stealing my cattle and my boys are afraid of them. I don't want any of my boys killed. It is Ike Enders and his group."

"I know Ike and his son Billy. Have they hurt you yet?"

"Hurt me, no I am a whore so no."

"They have taken you?"

"Yes, in the night twice so my men don't know or they can pretend they don't."

"They have raped you?"

"I am a whore Mr. Trelles."

"Did you give yourself to them Mrs. Williams?"

"No, they took me as they are taking my cattle."

"Billy will hurt you. He is crazy. He has killed two women I know of and it is said there have been more."

"I know he scares me. That is why I need help."

"They have taken you to their camp? Do you think they are close to taking you again?"

"Yes, I think it will be tonight."

"Do Ike or Billy come and take you themselves?"

"No two other guys come."

"You think they will take you tonight?"

"Yes, the last time they took me he said it would be tonight."

"Who said, Ike?"

"No it was Billy."

I must have had a look on my face because she ask.

"You think he may hurt me tonight don't you?"

"Who knows about Billy? He is sick. So good looking and so twisted. I know for sure he's killed two women. They think he may have killed several more?"

"You think he could be going to kill me?"

"He is so twisted it is hard to say. The two women I know he killed he fucked them both several times and then he just killed them. There didn't seem to be a reason?"

"How do you know all this?"

"The second woman we know he killed was my wife."

"Your wife? She was a Saloon girl?"

"She had been up in Deadwood for two years. She met Billy there and he fucked her several times. She liked him and you know how good looking Billy is. We were married two years and I had a ranch east of Denver a couple hundred miles. Near a small town there. Western Nebraska is cold in the winter time Mandy was working in a Saloon there part time and he rode in."

"She was working there? You didn't mind her working?"

"Mandy was like you she liked men and enjoyed working. You like whoring for your hands don't you?"

She blushed red.

"I do. I hope to marry again some day. But I hope to find a husband who wants me to do it too. I like the men and sex with them."

I nodded.

"Billy found her there and started fucking her again. She liked him. He had seen her several times. She was home but went for a ride. I found her south of the ranch late that evening nude on a blanket. She had met someone and fucked him. He stabbed her under her breast on the left side right in her heart. I think he stuck her while they were fucking. And Billy was gone."

"You are sure it was Billy?"

"I didn't see him do it. But I back tracked him. He was in New Mexico a year earlier and a young woman was found the exact same way. She was married but slipping out with someone. Billy was there at the time and she knew him."

"So you really are not completely sure?"

"Billy is broken. His mother was a hooker. Ike met her in a Saloon. She was Killed by a customer when Billy was young. He stabbed her. There is a trail of women most whores but not all. Two in Illinois, two in Indiana, Two in Missouri. The girl in New Mexico and Mandy in Nebraska. It has something about when he figures out he can not keep them he kills them. I am not sure he killed them all but he was in the area when it happened."

"What shall I do?"

"Do what you have done before."

Two hours later the two men came and got her. I followed from a distance by sound mostly. The moon made it more difficult as they and I could see a good distance so I needed to stay back quite a ways. I saw their camp before we got near it so I fell back even more. I waited nearly an hour before I slipped up to where I could see. There were several men in camp and they were all naked so I knew they had been enjoying Mrs. Williams sexually for sometime. I could not see her anywhere.

Ike sat near the fire his big cock hanging limp between his legs so I knew he had been with her already. But no Billy. I listened for every word. I finally caught a man asking what I needed of Ike.

"Ike why did Billy make his own camp down there tonight?"

"Oh Billy sometimes needs his private time with a woman when he fucks em."

I instantly began to scout around looking for another camp. I soon spotted another fire and moved to it. Billy had her down on a blanket enjoying her womanhood and she his cock. I kept close watch waiting for the move, but it didn't come when they had finished they crossed back to the main camp and she was taken by one of the others to his blankets.

The same two men took her back to the ranch as I followed behind. They returned her safely. Once they had gone I slipped into the house to talk with her. I ask her if she was frightened?

"Yes, I was but I am not sure of the need. Billy is very polite and a very good lover. I enjoy him lots."

"And the others?"

"They just fuck me, except Ike, he is very rough and he scares me. He hurts me some and he is very big."

"So any idea when they want you again?"

"Billy didn't say anything. In fact he seemed like he was afraid for me to come again. But Ike said a few days. Could you be wrong about Billy and was Ike with him at these times?"

It was something to think about. The next night Mrs. Williams came down to the bunk house and serviced her hands. Then several days passed as usual. It was then that Ike showed up alone. He took Evie with him alone. They were gone for over an hour before I found out she was gone.

I could not take the chance he had taken her back to their camp so I had to follow them. And it was a good thing I did as he went the other way from their camp. I found them about 10 miles from the ranch in a small canyon back of her ranch. He had a small fire going and his blankets lay out with her nude on them. He stood naked over her his big cock jutted out in front of him and he had the knife in his fist.

I slipped up about as close as I figured I dared to watch. He got down between her spread thighs and slid his big cock up inside her and leaned over her placing the stiletto point down just below her left breast and leaned his chest over the handle holding it in place.

As I fuck you this time Mrs. Williams as I cum I will lean my body to you and end your worthless whore life. I had found my killer and I now had to keep him from killing again.

I didn't think I just fired and hit the handle of the blade between them. The point cut her under her breast slightly as it was removed from between them. Ike jumped up reaching for his gun as I shot him in the head just above his eye. Evie was standing naked over his dead body when I walked up beside her. She turned and kissed me.

"Thank you I thought he would kill me for sure."

I smiled at her.

"We got really lucky."

"I guess you'll be leaving now that you found your killer?"

"No, Evie I have found something I really like."

"How do you know for sure? You have not tried me yet."

"No, but I have watched enough others enjoy you to know."

"So does that mean you don't need to keep me to yourself?"

"No Evie, I have no desire to keep the hands from enjoying you. I love watching you fuck."

"I love you watching them take me Morgan. I love you watching me as each man is in me.

Our big question was what about Billy? I was sure now it was Ike and not Billy that was the killer. But Billy has a thing for Evie. And she enjoys his big cock. She had gone off with Ike willingly to fuck him not knowing he planned to kill her. And I knew she would go off with Billy when he wanted her too.

That likely was to be another story.