The Barback

Story Info
A short tale of a first encounter.
1.6k words
4.44
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexlitfan
sexlitfan
3 Followers

"Did you need anything else?" I asked.

For the last 10 days, the bar had been running nearly around the clock as bikers streamed into the small town of Sturgis by the tens of thousands. The estimated numbers of those who had come to the rally were north of 800,000 and I was relatively sure the bar Troy and I were now closing for the last official night of the rally had served the majority of them.

"I've gotta finish putting the chairs up and wipe down the bar. Do you have time to straighten up downstairs?" Troy said.

"No problem," I said as I turned to head toward the stairs.

"Thanks. And I've got your split of the tips. So, don't take off quite yet."

"Ok," I said, halfway down the stairs already.

Those stairs and the basement I was now sweeping up had been a blur of activity just hours before, and, as one of only two barbacks covering the late night shift, I hadn't really had time to appreciate the incredible selection that lined the walls and coolers of the space. Now, however, with the bar empty of everyone except Troy and myself, I had time to appreciate the beauty inherent in the bottles, labels, and bar detritus that lined the walls. Sweeping, I took the time to study the space, to breathe it in and savor the unique opportunity I had as a barback during the largest motorcycle gathering in the world.

Feeling the weight of the moment, I quickly finished sweeping up and grabbed a stool to just sit and reflect. The strange events and characters that made up the last 10 days played through my mind and I found myself lost in the memories - the insane outfits and painted ladies, the constant roar of the bikes and the bands, the eccentrics and the want-a-be's, Troy barking out drink orders, laughing, and making sure every customer enjoyed the party. In the midst of all of the chaos I could now see the beauty of each crazy moment. Though the work was demanding and at times relentless, the last 10 days had been some of the best of my life and I hated to see it end.

"What are you smiling about?" Troy said as he came down the stairs.

In spite of myself, I laughed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hate to see it end. It was an amazing ride."

"It's the best 10 days of the year!" he said as he made his way over to the small office at the back of the basement and disappreared behind the half-closed door.

"Hard to believe how quiet it is now." I said to fill the silence that had suddenly fallen over the space.

"The silence reminds us just how much we love the noise."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I laughed. "Is that some kind of bartender wisdom?"

"No," he said. "That's just bullshit."

"Isn't that what bartender wisdom is?"

" Mostly," he said as he walked out of the office. "But every now and then something worth a shit slips out."

"I'd like to be around for that," I said, smiling.

"Stick around. Maybe you'll get lucky," he said as he slipped his shirt off and walked over to the whskey bottles. "How about a shot to celebrate the end of a good run?"

"Please," I said as I looked at his back, noticing for the first time the tattoo that covered it and his lean, masculine form.

Troy wasn't muscular, but fit and, with the tattoo showing, he moved with a kind of quiet elegance. In fact, I found that I couldn't quite take my eyes off of him.

"I got it as a memorial to my sister," he said, not turning around but somehow feeling my eyes on him. "She was killed in a car accident four years ago."

"I'm sorry," I said, my eyes now moving to his ass and the way his jeans cut him just right. "Got that whiskey?"

"Yep," he said, turning to me and noticing my eyes moving over his body. Without realizing it, I blushed, and quickly looked away.

"Clean and neat," he said, handing me the shot. He had moved far closer to me than normal, social decorum would allow. I could feel the heat radiating off his body as my face was mere inches from the hair that decorated his abdomen.

"To us," he said.

"To us!" I said as I downed the shot, feeling the beautiful burn as it went down as he took the glass out of my hand and placed it with his on the shelf behind me.

After what seemed like minutes, him standing over me, inches away, he finally broke the silence between us. "Do you want anything else?"

"Yes," I said, blushing again as I looked up into his dark brown eyes.

"What else would you like?" he said, his voice huskier than before from the whiskey's effects. As he spoke, his hand come up to rest softly, even tenderly, on the back of my head, stroking my hair.

I knew I couldn't answer as my eyes traveled from his, down his chest, to his stomach, so close to me, and finally, to the button of his jeans. Then, my hand slowly came up, traveling gently up the back of his thigh. and, even as it did, he gently used his hand to draw my head in close until I found myself kissing his stomach, the taste of him making my heart pound as we both allowed ourselves to fall headlong into the moment.

Slowly, I worked my way down him, sliding from the stool onto my knees as I kissed his growing manhood through his jeans, my hands kneeding his ass. As he let out a low moan, I undid his jeans and opened them to my eager mouth, kissing him through his underwear. It was as intoxicating as the whiskey and he revealed his desire as his erection began to poke out through the top of his underwear, teasing to be kissed.

I could feel his hands moving through my hair as I slowly pulled down his underwear, allowing his erection to playful fall across my face. I could smell him now as I slid my tongue delicately from his sack to the very tip of his fully erect dick, tasting the pre-cum as I moved my mouth fully over him. I couldn't believe what I was doing, couldn't believe how much I wanted this as I took all of him in and then slowly released him, working my tongue along his shaft.

Looking up, I could see Troy getting lost in the enjoyment of me working him over, kneading his balls and running my finger along his ass as he slowly wiggled his hips, anticipating my need for him. Knowing I was pleasuring him, freed me to take his length in again, feeling him play at the back of my throat. Slowly, I ran my mouth over him again, each time taking him fully in. Then, faster as I worked my tongue around him, my finger now buried in his ass as he pushed my head deeper into him, applying pressure as he let out another groan.

Now, knowing he was close, I pulled off of him and began sucking his balls, taking them into my warm mouth and teasing them with kisses as I ran my tongue dangerously close to his underside my free hand gently working his shaft. I could feel his throbbing in my mouth as I worked him, loving the taste of him, the feel of his erection across my eager lips.

"I'm close," he whimpered, the huskiness remaining in his throat.

"Not yet," I cooed, taking my tongue along his shaft one more time and running it gently around his throbbing head before I again took the length of him in and held him there as I moved my tongue gently across his cock. And then, I felt him begin to release. With both hands locked in my hair, he began to work my mouth over him as he filled me with his load, and I desperately wanted all of it, and more. My God, how could I not have more of him!

Now spent, he released my hair as I continued to savor his cock, sucking and licking the tip as I ran my hands along his ass. I was in ecstasy and didn't want to stop, allowing him to go limp as I continued to pull every drop from his beautiful cock.

Finally, he broke the silence, taking his hand once more and running it through my hair before raising me up to him. "Come here," he said and kissed me, deeply, passionately, my hands still caressing his ass, my need for him only intensifying as he ran his hands down my back and up under my shirt.

"What now?" I said, hoping he would allow me to go down on him again. I wanted him and he knew it and I didn't care. Why couldn't we stay here all night? Why couldn't I taste him on my lips again?

"How about a shot?" he said as he kicked off his pants and walked naked back to the whiskey, teasing me with his bartender swagger. "Then, we'll see."

"I'd like that," I said as I took off my clothes and walked over to him. Wrapping my arms around him, I pressed my naked body into his, allowing him to feel me for the first time, my erection now throbbing against his bare ass. I began to kiss the tattoo on his back. "I'd like that alot," I whispered. "I'd like that a whole lot."

sexlitfan
sexlitfan
3 Followers