First Encounter with Daddy John

Story Info
First encounter with much older man.
1.4k words
4.38
7.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about an encounter I had when I was in my early 20's. I'm bi but when I play with guys they were always much older.

I had met John on a phone chat line, we clicked right away as we had the right things in common.

He was 71, grey, tall, stocky, hairy and had a nice big cock. He also liked to take charge of the action.

Perfect, as I on the other hand was only 5'7 hairy myself on my chest and legs and am very submissive.

We'd met up a good few times over the first 2 weeks we'd known each other as it turned out John still had a huge appetite for a man his age.

The first evening we met he suggested picking me up somewhere local and going for a drive somewhere quiet to get to know each other and see if we liked each other.

I was a little nervous as I waited for him outside a local store but excited too, I'd not been with a man in a while but I didn't have long to wait as after a few minutes a dark Volvo estate pulled up with John at the wheel.

"Hop on in handsome" he commanded with a wink.

I hopped into to the passenger side, put my belt on and off we went to I had no idea where at that point.

We made small talk and then on to what we liked in bed on the drive and I had my hand on his leg which he told me he liked and he asked if I was up for some fun tonight like we'd spoke about on the phone.

We'd talked about some really naughty things on the phone so wasn't sure which he meant exactly but assumed he was going to dictate what happened and said yes eagerly.

"Good lad, you'll not be disappointed!!" John quipped squeezing my leg and laughing.

After about 20 minutes we arrived at a lane I suspect he'd used for this kind of thing before as he seemed to know well where to pull in.

"Well here we are sexy, a nice quite place where we won't be disturbed" his tone changing to one of lust and eagerness,

"Ready to go to work on me?" John more told than asked of me.

"Mmhmmm" was my response.

"Young ones are always so keen in the beginning" Smirked John in return.

It was getting dark and the dirt lane we were on did indeed seem to be discrete and out of the way with little risk of being interrupted.

I was ordered to sit in the passenger seat, facing out with my pants around my ankles stroking my 6'' hairy cock, while he got out and came around to my side.

Wasting no more time with chit chat he told me sharply to unzip him and take out his cock. The tone hit me like a slap. In a good way and I was instantly aroused.

I did as I was told.

What I found left me in shock!!. He was about 7'' and as thick as my wrist and not even close to being fully erect yet with grey bushy pubes and enormous bull balls.

"This little slut likes what he sees" he sneered as he noticed me lick my lips.

"Suck it!!" he demanded as he placed a huge hand on the back of my head and shoved his already growing cock into my wet little mouth.

I fought a little against him as I struggled to accommodate his rapidly swelling member but he was so strong and much larger than me at 6'5 with a heavy set body so he easily held lil me and his cock in place.

I had maybe 5'' in my mouth and my hands on his hips stopping him pushing deeper with what looked to be another 4'' to go. He was fully erect now and I could feel the lust and tension built up in it.

Once I'd got over the initial surprise, I relaxed and was able to take him more easily. John sensed this and told me to take my hands off of his hips and put them behind my back.

"I don't want them near my cock unless I tell you, you ONLY use your fucking mouth on me. Understand?" he said in a warning tone.

I looked up at him and nodded best I could with him in my mouth in acknowledgment.

"Good, now get to work bitch!!" John ordered.

"That little mouth feels so good on daddy's dick".

He continued to be verbal with me as I swirled my tongue and took more and more of him in my mouth, getting into a nice rhythm with him bobbing my head up and down and moving his hips in and out. Effectively face fucking me and giving me very little pause for breath.

Calling me all sorts of names, telling me how good it felt, take it like a bitch, you little cunt etc. I was slobbering a lot as he was so deep.

His huge cock was now completely slick with globs of saliva you only get from the deepest parts of the mouth.

I was completely in Johns control, powerless to do anything but pleasure him and his massive cock and I was loving it.

John could tell too "you're loving taking my big cock aren't you, you little whore?"

I replied "mmhmm" with my mouth stuffed with his throbbing dick.

"I'm enjoying this a little too much, you horny little tart. I ain't gonna fucking last".

"Mmmmmm fuck yeah!!!! he moaned.

"Take it bitch, take it all!!!" he roared, throwing his head back and forcing my head all the way down onto his cock, holding it there as it began to throb and pulse.

He blew hard and started shooting wad after wad of cum into my throat as he held me in place. I had tears running down my face and was losing my breath as I choked on his cock and cum load. It was all I could to to keep my hands away like he ordered me to.

I was coughing and spluttering a mix of cum and saliva which ended up on his cock and all over my face.

"Fuck, look at the state of you, you little cunt." he laughed, "I think I've met the man of my dreams".

As he eased his hold of my head and pulled out, he apologised for being so rough and aggressive and said that he'd gotten a bit carried away because I was so sexy and submissive.

"I loved it" was my replay.

He leant down and kissed me deeply and stroked my cock. It took only 30 seconds for me to blow on his hand. He lifted it up to my face and told me to lick it up. I must have hesitated as he quickly proceeded to rub it in my already dirty face.

Laughing as he reached into the glovebox for a Kleenex he said "get cleaned up and dressed, we're going to my place. I can cum at least one more time tonight."

I pulled up my pants and cleaned my face in the mirror of the sun visor.

John was in the driver seat now, fishing for something in the door storage space.

It was a big cigar which he bit the end off of and placed in his mouth and also some matches, which he handed to me.

I took the hint and struck one and held the light up for him.

"I have a thing for men who smoke cigars" I mentioned, almost whispering as John dragged deeply on the cigar to get it lit.

"Interesting, that has some fun possibilities". He then through a cloud of smoke asked "you're OK to come back with me? You've already experienced what I can be like and my bed his going to be hopping with you in it bitch"

I plucked the cigar from between John's lips and took a deep drag and replied "lets go be your bitch John." Blowing the smoke down at his lap.

Stating the car, in response John told me "Oh I'm a gonna have you do that again when I have no pants on!"

As we pulled out I placed the cigar back between John's lips and placed my hand on his knee as we drove back to his place.

To be continued...