The Barefoot Barstoolistas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ladyboy who had entered the backroom first with 'her' guy said, "This footboy - he English too. Ha! He say same to Mik-Kee Fin. Say name John..." 'Her' sceptical insinuation was clear.

The guy's guilt-ridden face turned beet red. Sheepishly, he said, "My name is Daniel."

Mik-Kee Fin stood right in front of the guy, 'her' hands on 'her' hips in an affectation of umbrageous confrontation. 'She' said, "Dan Yell? Mik-Kee Fin make Dan yell - lie to Mik-Kee Fin! Dan Yell - apologise! Go to knees - kiss Mik-Kee Fin feet to say sorry!"

Daniel instantly got to his knees to accept his summary 'punishment' and kissed the tops of Mik-Kee Fin's beautifully bronzed and surprisingly shapely feet. Daniel looked up at Mik-Kee Fin and said, "I'm sorry, Mik-Kee. I'm sorry I lied to you. But Mik-Kee, I wasn't lying when I told you I had never seen anyone so gorgeous. And I wasn't lying when I told you your feet are beautiful - and that they turn me on big time. Mik-Kee, I have never been so excited - watching your barstool flip-flop shoe-play!"

Mik-Kee Fin's admonishing demeanour softened. 'She' was mollified at Daniel's iteration of his clearly genuine appreciation of 'her' qualities.

Daniel stood up and said, "Mik-Kee, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you. Is there some way I can make it up to you? Mik-Kee, I told you I am going home tonight, and I am nearly all out of money - now I'm down to my last ten pounds. Would you accept my last ten pounds - I mean, as a tribute?"

Mik-Kee Fin said, "No - not allowed under rules. But yes - there is way Dan Yell can make up to Mik-Kee Fin. You tell Mik-Kee you no afford Special Meat Sandwich - because down to last ten pounds. But what better way to spend last ten pounds? Instead of spend five pounds to get off good - spend last ten pounds on Special Meat Sandwich! Put meat between feet of Mik-Kee Fin and feet of other available Ladyboy - get off like never before!"

Max said, "Man, I can sure recommend it. And there are so many different combinations of Ladyboys. It will be the best ten pounds you ever spent."

See-Dee Lee said, "I available - I be second Ladyboy. Dan Yell put meat between feet of Mik-Kee Fin and See-Dee Lee - Dan Yell get off like never before! Just like sign say! Satisfaction guaranteed - full refund if not!"

Daniel pulled his last ten pounds from his wallet, frowned, and said, "Wait a minute. I already paid five pounds - to get off good."

Mik-Kee Fin said, "Not returnable! Dan Yell five pound pay Admin fee."

"Oh," said Daniel. He handed the ten-pound note to Mik-Kee Fin. "Okay, Mik-Kee - let's do it! Get me off - like never before!"

Mik-Kee Fin handed Daniel's ten-pound note to the cashier Sin-Ful Fil, who tucked the money safely into 'her' flat bosom.

The twin Ladyboy who had not yet spoken, Do-Gee Ben, pointed at one of the thin foam-rubber bedrolls and said, "Footboy John - pull down shorts and lie on back on pallet. Footboy John pay top-price ten pounds for Special Meat Sandwich. Now Do-Gee Ben and Do-Gee Ken put meat between feet. So footboy John get off - like never before!"

John pulled down his shorts as told to by Do-Gee Ben and lay down on the thin bedroll indicated by 'her'. Do-Gee Ben and twin Do-Gee Ken then positioned themselves on either side of John on their white plastic chairs.

Mik-Kee Fin said, "Dan Yell - do same! Pull down shorts and lie on pallet. Dan Yell spend last ten pounds on Mik-Kee Fin. Pay top-price ten pounds for Special Meat Sandwich. Now Mik-Kee Fin and See-Dee Lee put meat between feet - get Dan Yell off. We get Dan Yell off - like never before!"

Daniel pulled down his shorts as told to by Mik-Kee Fin and lay on the pallet indicated by 'her'. Mik-Kee Fin and See-Dee Lee then took up their white plastic chairs on either side of the supine Daniel.

Ladyboy twins Do-Gee Ken and Do-Gee Ben slapped their heels against their leather flip-flops right over John's face, then used his face to slide them off. Then Do-Gee Ken folded the toes of 'her' right foot over John's nostrils and told him to sniff; Do-Gee Ben inserted the toes of 'her' left foot into John's mouth and told him to suck. Result: instant hard-on. Do-Gee Ken then used 'her' left foot, and twin Do-Gee Ben 'her' right foot, to put John's meat between their feet.

Right over Daniel's face, Mik-Kee Fin slapped 'her' heels against 'her' leather flip-flops, and See-Dee Lee 'her' heels against 'her' backless white kitten-heeled sandals, then used his face to slip them off. Then Mik-Kee Fin folded the toes of 'her' right foot over Daniel's nose and told him to sniff; See-Dee Lee inserted 'her' left heel into Daniel's mouth and told him to suck. Result: instant hard-on. Mik-Kee Fin then used 'her' left foot and See-Dee Lee 'her' right foot to put Daniel's meat between their feet.

It didn't take long.

John's cumming cries were a mixture of ecstasy and anguish that he was getting off like never before - to Ladyboy feet. And that the two Ladyboys, Do-Gee Ken and Do-Gee Ben, had their hands under their short skirts and were getting themselves off - to getting him off.

Daniel's orgasmic expressions also were coloured by anguishment that he was getting off like never before - to Ladyboy feet. And that the two Ladyboys, Mik-Kee Fin and See-Dee Lee, had their hands under their short skirts and were themselves getting off - to getting him off.

Pete said, "This is all wrong."

Sin-Ful Fil said, "No - is not all wrong! Footboys John and Dan Yell give full consent! Pay top-price for Special Meat Sandwich! To get off - like never before! Satisfaction guaranteed - full refund if not! And see! They get off - like never before!"

Pete said, "No - I mean, this wiring is all wrong."

Sin-Ful said, "Oh. But - Peter can fix?"

Pete said, "Yes. I'll need a pair of pliers and a flat-headed screwdriver."

Sin-Ful Fil turned to 'her' faithful attendant and willing drudge and said, "Max - you hear! Quick! Go get! Run!"

Max said, "Yes, Sin-Ful," and he dashed off to get the repair tools.

Ladyboy twins Do-Gee Ken and Do-Gee Ben finished up, wiped up, tossed their fap papers in the already overfull waste paper bin attached to their chair leg, and Do-Gee Ken told John to clean up and clear off.

Ladyboys Mik-Kee Fin and See-Dee Lee finished up, wiped up, threw their fap papers in the already overflowing waste paper bin attached to their chair leg, and Mik-Kee Fin told Daniel to clean up and clear off.

Pete saw the looks of sated triumph on the faces of the Ladyboy twins Do-Gee Ken and Do-Gee Ben, and Mik-Kee Fin and See-Dee Lee. Saw their gloating smiles as they watched their respective over-curious and now corrupted and casually dismissed footboys, John and Daniel, trudge from the backroom with heads down and backs bowed like broken men.

Max returned with the requested tools and handed them to Pete. As Pete got to work on the seemingly unfathomable confusion of tangled coloured wires, Max said, "Peter, this is real good of you. Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee have been real tetchy for the last five days with all of the electrics on the blink - it is driving them mad!" Max then said quietly, "Peter, listen: I'm pretty sure Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee will want to reward you."

Pete said, "Don't mention it. But I'm glad I came along when I did. Sin-Ful and See-Dee could have gone up in two puffs of smoke trying to fix this. They should find a new electrician. But anyway - there! All done - fixed!"

Sin-Ful Fil said, "Max right. Is real good of Peter - and must mention. Peter - how about Special Meat Sandwich? On house? Peter get off - like never before! Put meat between feet of Sin-Ful Fil and second Ladyboy of choice. What say? Come to bar with Sin-Ful and make choice of Ladyboy."

Sin-Ful Fil's offer sorely tempted Pete. There was no question in his mind that with the Special Meat Sandwich, John and Daniel had gotten off - 'like never before!'. And Pete knew just how close he was to falling for the charming allures of the disturbingly attractive Ladyboys and corrupting himself at their beautifully bronzed and surprisingly shapely feet.

Pete was under no illusion. He knew that after Sin-Ful Fil had 'her' way with him on his pallet in the backroom and 'she' and his second choice of Ladyboy finished up and wiped up, 'she' would deposit 'her' fap paper in the waster paper bin attached to the leg of 'her' white plastic chair and tell Pete to clean up and clear off.

Pete would be 'her' latest success, Sin-Ful Fil's latest and possibly greatest conquest in 'her' foot guy-corrupting history.

Pete recalled what See-Dee Lee and Sin-Ful Fil had said to him earlier. See-Dee Lee: "Ladyboys of Bang Tam not in it for money - in it for kicks!" Sin-Ful Fil: "Ladyboys of Bang Tam love nothing better - make footboys pump meat to feet!"

John and Daniel were not the first foot-guys to check out the Barefoot Barstoolistas' neighbouring attractions from mere idle curiosity - only to be tempted and then seduced by and finally succumb to the corruptive allure. And they wouldn't be the last!

Pete was now having the same mental tug-of-war contest of countless foot guys before him.

Pete asked himself the question again: How adventurous was he?

And after all - what the hell? Did he care about being corrupted? Did it matter? No one would ever find out. No one would ever know - but him.

Not wishing to offend and wondering how to be tactful about it, Pete hedged, "Sin-Ful, um, thanks... maybe another time? Can I think on it?"

Sin-Ful Fil said, "Okay, Peter. Another time. Any time - and on house!"

Max said, "Gee! Peter, you are turning down Sin-Ful's offer? I could sure use a Special Meat Sandwich right now! Especially after seeing John get off like never before at the feet of Mik-Kee Fin and See-Dee Lee; and Daniel getting off like never before at the feet of the fabulous twins Do-Gee Ken and Do-Gee Ben. The Special Meat Sandwich is real addictive! But now I am flat broke - I already spent my last dollar on Sin-Ful."

Sin-Ful Fil said, "Max spend last dollar? Spend last dollar on Sin-Ful Fil - to kiss bottom of Sin-Ful heel?"

Max said, "Yes. I have spent my last dollar on you, Sin-Ful. To kiss the bottom of your heel! My symbolic kiss of adoring gratitude for letting me stay here to attend and serve you - and to provide regular toenail maintenance and foot massage on demand to all Ladyboys of Bang Tam."

Sin-Ful Fil said, "Then tonight - last night in Max dollar-a-night flophouse. Tomorrow Max live on food scraps from Ladyboys and sleep on pallet in backroom - or on floor or outside if Ladyboy need pallet for footboy."

Max said, "Yes, Sin-Ful. Thank you - you won't regret it!"

Sin-Ful Fil said, "No - Sin-Ful Fil not regret. But Max might regret! Because Max don't kiss feet of Sin-Ful Fil or See-Dee Lee or other Ladyboys for free! No more Max dollars - Max earn keep as agreed. Max start work now! Start here - look at mess! Empty four bins in backroom. Then empty ten seat-bins outside. Then go empty twenty seat-bins and six backroom bins for Barefoot Barstoolistas - tell Proprietress that Max now work for Sin-Ful Fil."

Max said, "Sin-Ful - whatever you say!"

Sin-Ful Fil said, "Bin lorry late again - empty all bins into used plastic shopping bags we bring for purpose. Shared hopper too full - lid open. So lid close, open hatch at front to bag up surplus fap papers. Tie bags in tight knot, so fap papers not blow away in wind - Tourist Board not like."

Max said, "Yes, Sin-Ful. I will do that. I'll tie those bags up real tight!"

Sin-Ful Fil said, "Now routine: From tomorrow Max empty all bins four times a day: six hours after ten a.m. opening, at four p.m., then every four hours at eight p.m., then midnight, then after closing time at four a.m. When empty last time, Max wipe clean all bins. Max understand routine?"

Max said, "Yes, Sin-Ful. I understand."

Sin-Ful Fil said, "Then what Max wait for? Go! Max now work - do what Sin-Ful Fil say! Max earn right to kiss Ladyboy feet! And must trim and paint toenails and massage feet of many Ladyboys to deserve Special Meat Sandwich in backroom!"

Max said, "Sin-Ful - I'm on it! To hear Sin-Ful Fil is to obey Sin-Ful Fil!"

Pete said, "Well, it has been great meeting you all. And I am glad I could be of help with your wiring problem. But now I need to be going. I want to find somewhere for a bite to eat before I see the Barefoot Barstoolistas."

Max said, "Peter, I guess you don't want to give me a quick hand first, emptying all of these fap-paper bins?"

Pete said, "Max - I guess I don't."

Max tried again, "Peter - while I crack on with the ten seat-bins outside, I guess you won't just empty these four seat-bins here in the Ladyboys' backroom?"

Pete said, "Max - I guess I won't."

Max left the backroom to go and grab a few used shopping bags for his first task: emptying the four backroom waste paper bins and bagging up and securely knotting the contents to place in front of the shared hopper.

See-Dee Lee said, "Beefcake - consider proposal of See-Dee Lee. Stay as electrician, be personal attendant of See-Dee Lee, and share routine Ladyboy foot-servant and regular bin-emptying duties with Max."

Pete said tactfully, "See-Dee Lee, um... let me think on it."

See-Dee Lee said, "Beefcake - think on it good! See-Dee Lee want Peter for foot slave. Sin-Ful Fil have Max - See-Dee Lee want Peter! All Ladyboys of Bang Tam jealous of Sin-Ful Fil - because have loyal willing foot slave. And know, once try Special Meat Sandwich, Peter love be foot slave of See-Dee Lee! Peter not want go home - like Max. Peter want stay. Sit at feet of See-Dee Lee - and want obey See-Dee Lee!"

Pete said diplomatically, "See-Dee Lee, I promise I'll think about it."

See-Dee Lee said, "Peter - you think about it! And don't forget Special Meat Sandwich - on house! Peter put meat between feet of Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee - or any two Ladyboys of choice! Like Max say - many different combinations of Ladyboys! Peter get off - like never before!"

Pete turned to Sin-Ful Fil and said, "Sin-Ful - your Ladyboys of Bang Tam souvenir T-shirts: one for seven pounds or two for ten pounds. Can I buy two for ten pounds?"

See-Dee Lee accompanied Sin-Ful Fil as 'she' led Pete back outside to 'her' cashier's white plastic table.

When the reserve Ladyboy minding shop for Sin-Ful Fil saw Pete returning, 'she' made no move to return behind the bar but instead put 'her' feet up on the table, crossed 'her' ankles and slapped 'her' leather flip-flop against 'her' uppermost heel. 'She' was yet another stunner. Pete could not tear his eyes away from the reserve Ladyboy's surprisingly shapely golden-bronze legs and 'her' astonishingly attractive golden-hued soles even as 'she' openly appraised him. She told Pete, in her sing-song and surprisingly feminine-sounding voice, "You fix electric - no more flicker! You nice man! Wanna go to knees now and kiss soles - for free?"

Sin-Ful Fil told the reserve Ladyboy that she had given Pete an open on-the-house offer for a Special Meat Sandwich performed by any two Ladyboys of his choice - all he had to do was ask for it.

Sin-Ful Fil handed Pete one of the cellophane-wrapped T-shirts, and See-Dee Lee gave Pete a second, with a different T-shirt/logo colour combination. Sin-Ful Fil said, "Peter, accept two Ladyboys of Bang Tam souvenir T-shirts as gifts from Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee. When wear one - think of Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee!"

Pete felt his face colouring again as he said, "Thanks, Sin-Ful, and See-Dee. And, um, I will."

Pete wanted to find somewhere to get a bite to eat before going to the Barefoot Barstoolistas.

But first, Pete returned to his room at the Pagoda Palace to put his two Ladyboys of Bang Tam souvenir T-shirt gifts from Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee in his 'valise'.

***

Without succumbing to his tormenting temptation and thus egregiously degrading the climactic pinnacle of his first evening in Bang Tam, Pete didn't know how he did it.

Lie on his hotel bed until eight p.m., thinking about the 'room service' proposal of hotel maid Tan-Yu, and actually considering the disturbingly alluring on-the-house Special Meat Sandwich thank you offer of Ladyboy Sin-Ful Fil for fixing 'her' wiring problem, and even mulling over the unsettlingly tempting unpaid electrician/Ladyboy foot servant/personal attendant proposition of Ladyboy See-Dee Lee.

In addition to all of that, the day's images of golden-bronze skinned women of all ages in flip-flops smiling at him knowingly played on his mindscape like reruns of custom-designed cinematography.

At the very least, it was inconducive to alleviating his unabating raging hard-on. But Pete was determined to persevere. Resolute to hold on, to give himself entirely to tonight's Barefoot Barstoolista.

At eight p.m. on his watch, Pete got up and splashed cold water on his face to cool down and freshen up. Pete then counted out the correct sum from his moneybelt to hand over to the Proprietress or to whoever else was sitting at the cash register: £110. On each of his remaining nine evening visits to the Barefoot Barstoolistas, he planned to spend £80 on menu expenditures - the extra £30 on Night-1 was a one-time outlay.

Dirty feet Pete then left his hotel room in the Pagoda Palace on Night-1 of 10 to pay his due respects to tonight's Barefoot Barstoolista.

***

With the bright strip-lighting and garish neon signage of its later-hours attractions, Bang Tam looked and sounded a lot different at nighttime, and it could be disorientating to the newly arrived visitor. But from his recce earlier, Pete recognised his most notable landmarks, and his guess that it would be a ten-minute direct walk to the neighbouring sites of his primary and secondary interests in the red light district proved correct.

On his arrival at the Barefoot Barstoolistas, Pete saw that the Proprietress was still sitting at her cash register. A beautiful woman of about thirty, she surveyed her domain like an empress.

And again, of the twenty Barefoot Barstoolistas presently available, Pete saw that as well as a range of ages, there was a range of shapely golden-bronze feet to satisfy any taste, as it were: soles ranging from reasonably clean, to pretty grubby, to dirty, to filthy dirty.

Illuminated to best advantage by the perfectly sited 'footlights', the twenty Barefoot Barstoolistas did their thing: toy with their attractively coloured flexible rubberised plastic flip-flops to arouse their fee-paying patrons seated close behind in their white plastic fapping chairs.

Dirty feet were not to every foot guy's taste, and so the queues to view the Barefoot Barstoolistas with dirty and dirtiest feet were the shortest.

Pete soon picked out the Barstoolista he wanted to fap to - Barefoot Barstoolista: Number 15. Albeit from a distance, Pete was building up a good head of steam at the mesmerising antics of her flexible red rubberised plastic flip-flopped feet on the chromed circular rung of her high barstool.

Pete joined the queue of two, behind the present occupant of white plastic chair Number 15.

The guy in white plastic chair Number 15 soon finished up, wiped up, tossed his used triple-ply fap paper into the waste paper bin affixed to the leg of his chair, and went to wash his hands at the pipe stand.

So far, so good. Pete was counting on the two guys in front of him to do the same: not to go to the backroom afterwards for five minutes with Barefoot Barstoolista Number 15 to lick her dirty soles and suck clean her toes - to 'get off good!' Pete wanted to do that - and he did not want sloppy seconds. That was why Pete did not pay in advance - why he got in the queue and waited for the three guys ahead of him to do what they had come to do before he went to the Proprietress at the cash register to spend his money and commit himself.