The Barefoot Barstoolistas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max - you are falling down on the job! Pete thought reprovingly of the Ladyboy Sin-Ful Fil's 'retainer'.

Pete wondered why the Proprietress apparently did not keep a foot guy 'retainer' of her own. But maybe it just wasn't feasible. Maybe the foot guys getting off in their white plastic fapping chairs drew the line at having a scutwork guy interrupting them to empty the waste paper bins.

An-Su said, "Footboy Peter - get off good? Get off good - fapping to feet of An-Su?"

Pete said, "An-Su - I can honestly say I have never got off so good!"

An-Su said, "An-Su pleased! And An-Su honestly say enjoy getting footboy Peter off good! An-Su love make footboys pump meat to feet - even better when get paid! An-Su go home now - work done for today."

It was the moment Pete decided to make another nightly expenditure. Pete said, "An-Su, can I give you a fifty-pound tip? I mean, in tribute?"

An-Su said, "No - not allowed under strict Tourist Board rule. To do with Prostitution Act regulation."

Pete now recalled reading something to that effect in his Explore Malaysia travel and adventure booklet. Pete said, "Oh, yes. That's a pity."

But An-Su said brightly, "But loophole in law! Footboy Peter can give fifty pounds to Proprietress for tips jar. Proprietress share of tips fifty per cent - rest divided between Barefoot Barstoolistas. Proprietress keep record. Shares based on fees earned by Barstoolistas. But tips many from footboys - An-Su get good share!"

Pete thought the Proprietress must be a millionairess many times over. And here he was putting a £25 gratuity into her capacious purse - £250 in tips to her personally over his 10-night stay.

Pete remembered his husband-replacing four-hour pastime plaything attendance for the Proprietress tomorrow evening to enable her to give her over-doting spouse his occasional night off from his submissive homage. When, for no charge, Pete would be privileged to sit on the floor behind her high barstool at the cash register: to admire her green rubber flip-flopped dirty soles, sniff under her toes, kiss her soles in adoration, and have her whimsically or rewardingly massage her soles on his perfectly positioned or cooperatively realigning face - while from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. she took thousands of $s/£s from foot guys. And the Proprietress' promise that at 10 p.m. she would take him to the backroom for his reward: tongue-cleaning her dirty soles and toes - to 'get off good!'. Pete felt himself building up another good head of steam at the thought of it.

Pete said, "An-Su - I'll do that. I'll give my fifty pounds to the Proprietress for your tips jar. Give me a minute - I'll just wash my hands at the basin."

Pete washed his hands at the basin - and dried them on the wall-mounted towel roll; another, premium-price luxury for $50/£50 expendants. An-Su watched approvingly as Pete took two £20 notes and one £10 note from his cash-crammed moneybelt to donate to the Proprietress for her tips jar.

An-Su handed Pete his two cellophane-wrapped Barefoot Barstoolista souvenir T-shirts and said, "Footboy Peter - come with An-Su. An-Su take to Proprietress! Peter compliment An-Su to Proprietress! Give An-Su good review - An-Su in good books of Proprietress! Give An-Su more work!"

"An-Su - definitely!" said Pete. "Let's go!"

An-Su held Pete's hand as she led the way out of the backroom and back to the bar. At the bar, An-Su said, "Proprietress! Footboy Peter give An-Su fifty pounds for tips jar! Footboy Peter happy with An-Su in backroom! Footboy Peter - get off good!" An-Su gave Pete a meaningful look.

Pete said, "Madam Proprietress, I am enormously happy with An-Su. I will never forget my wonderful time with her - a truly marvellous experience. I cannot overpraise An-Su. Please accept fifty pounds for your tips jar as a token of my appreciation. And madam Proprietress, I cannot say how I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at six p.m. as we arranged."

The Proprietress said, "Footboy Peter - fifty-pound token of appreciation most acceptable! An-Su - in good books of Proprietress! Give An-Su more work! And yes - footboy Peter remember important assignment tomorrow to attend Proprietress! Obsessive husband must have occasional night off - and need night off! And besides - Proprietress enjoy occasional change of worshipful footboy for submissive homage at barstool!"

A guy with an American accent came up to the bar counter, leaned on it and said brashly to the Proprietress, "Hey, lady! The full menu! And I'm in kinda a hurry - if you know what I mean! So here's my eighty bucks upfront! I want the luscious honey on Barstool Number twelve. She's really got me going! She's pushing my buttons with all of her flip-flop fooling around!"

The Proprietress exchanged the guy's four $20 notes for his free sheet of triple-ply fap paper. The Proprietress then said, "Understand in backroom footboy not Barstoolista pump meat to feet?"

The guy said, "Yeah - I do now! And I'm real disappointed about that - real disappointed! Hell - I sure wish I had known before I spent all of my money to come all the way out here! Lady - I gotta tell ya!"

The Proprietress said to the disgruntled American, "But footboy should read rules! It rules of Tourist Board - Sex Act regulation for Barefoot Barstoolistas. But rule not apply next door. So footboy want put meat between feet - go next door to Ladyboys for Special Meat Sandwich!"

The dissatisfied American said unconvincingly, "Well, lady - maybe I will!"

The Proprietress said, "But no refund! Footboy not get fifty dollars back."

Max, who had finally turned up with some used plastic shopping bags and had listened to this testy exchange, said to the guy, "Man, I can sure recommend the Special Meat Sandwich! And the Ladyboys only charge ten bucks for it in their backroom! So why not go there afterwards? Keep some of your powder dry - know what I mean? Put your meat between the feet of two Ladyboys! Your own, Ladyboy - and if you ask for the choice of your second Ladyboy, they usually grant it! Buddy - you sure won't regret it! Like their sign says - you will get off like never before! Money-back guarantee!"

The guy looked at the Proprietress and said, "Yeah - maybe I will!"

The Proprietress did not invite the guy to go and introduce himself to his chosen Barefoot Barstoolista as she had done with Pete. Instead, the Proprietress just said, "Footboy - five minutes start now! Go with your fap paper to chair Number twelve - and fap!"

Pete watched the guy hasten to white plastic fapping chair Number 12, where he pulled down his shorts to his ankles for unhindered access before sitting down beside his fellow fappers sitting in white plastic fapping chairs Numbers 11 and 13.

Max said jovially, "Hey - Peter!"

Pete said, "Hi, Max - drumming up business for Sin-Ful Fil?"

Max said, "No - Sin-Ful Fil has told me to offer my waste paper removal services to the Proprietress. So here I am!"

Max turned to the Proprietress and said, "Good evening, Proprietress. You won't remember me, but a month ago, I paid eighty dollars to patronise a Barefoot Barstoolista. Please allow me to introduce myself: my name is Max. I bring compliments of Sin-Ful Fil, the Ladyboy who has kindly taken me in to work as an unpaid employee from tomorrow to earn my keep. I will be Sin-Ful Fil's servant. But my wider duties will consist of maintaining the toenails of all Ladyboys of Bang Tam by regular trimming and painting, and I will massage their feet on-demand. And routinely four times a day: six hours after opening, at four p.m., then every four hours at eight p.m., then midnight, and then finally after closing time at four a.m., I will empty all of the Ladyboys' waste paper bins - and also those of the Barefoot Barstoolistas. As I am now out of funds, I have been sent here by Sin-Ful Fil tonight to empty your bins - as I have emptied theirs, to earn my backroom benefit tonight. The bin lorry is late, and the shared hopper is full, so I will bag up and securely knot the contents of your waste paper bins and put them in front of the hopper for collection. My full, routine bin emptying service for you will begin from four p.m. tomorrow. Sin-Ful Fil extends my service to you as a neighbourly favour. And as to the delicate matter of client discomfiture, be assured that I will be discreet. In relieving your Barefoot Barstoolistas of this distasteful chore, I will be as unobtrusive as possible, mindful of client privacy in conducting my bin emptying duties both outside and in your backroom. Proprietress, I am at your service. Your authority over me is conferred to you by Sin-Ful Fil."

Pete said, "Max - I can tell you that you are not a minute too soon!"

The Proprietress said, "Max - this excellent news! Proprietress send compliments to Sin-Ful Fil - and many thanks for neighbourly favour!"

Max said, "I will relay your compliments to Sin-Ful Fil, Proprietress. And now, Proprietress, would you care to instruct me?"

The Proprietress said, "Max - loyal attendant of Sin-Ful Fil and dedicated foot servant of all Ladyboys of Bang Tam - empty twenty-six waste paper bins of Barefoot Barstoolistas. Bin lorry late - all bins overflowing. Start with six bins in backroom - place of privileged customers. Then outside - empty twenty bins attached to outdoors fapping chairs."

Max said, "As you say, Proprietress. I will first empty the six bins in the backroom." Max then went to do as bidden by the Proprietress.

The Proprietress said to An-Su, "Proprietress have idea! Proprietress ask Sin-Ful Fil for favour. From next Saturday - not this Saturday; Proprietress has footboy Peter this Saturday - lend obedient servant Max to relieve obsessive husband every Saturday evening for four-hour submissive homage at barstool! Max polite and respectful, obedient and reverent - make suitable and pleasant substitute for husband at dirty feet!"

An-Su said, "Proprietress - I sure Sin-Ful Fil agree! I go to backroom - give Max your message for Sin-Ful Fil!"

Pete said his polite goodnights to the Proprietress and An-Su. An-Su thanked Pete again for his £50 for the tips jar and said once again she was happy she got him off good in the backroom.

An-Su went to the backroom to inform Max of his proposed add-on duty. Regular Saturday-evening attendance behind the Proprietress' platformed high barstool to 'sit in' for her husband as a favour in hand; a follow-up gesture of neighbourly goodwill to the Proprietress from Sin-Ful Fil.

Pete retraced his steps to the Pagoda Palace, taking his two cellophane-wrapped Barefoot Barstoolista souvenir T-shirts to his room to put them with his two Ladyboys of Bang Tam souvenir T-shirts in his 'valise'.

It had been a long and eventful day. Pete would have loved a few cold beers tonight but decided against it, opted on an early night to recuperate.

***

Pete slept in until ten on Saturday morning. Late for him - but he still felt the effects of jetlag. And anyway - what the hell? He was on holiday.

Pete got out of bed and put the kettle on for a cup of green tea - not his cup of tea; all that was on his complimentary refreshments tray.

Pete drew the blinds, opened the window, and leaned on the sill to look down at the bustling street scene. Pete watched golden-bronze skinned women of all ages walk along, seeing and even hearing their flip-flops slap against their heels. He followed the progress of two in particular - that is to say, he tracked their momentarily displayed bare soles. Pete mused they were office girls heading in to work. Then, as though sensing his observation, one of the young women looked around, looked up, scanned his hotel building, homed in on the fifth floor - and spotted him. She pointed him out to her companion, and both of them waved up at Pete and gave him their 'know footboy when see one!' smile. Pete grinned crookedly at them and waved back.

Hell - if Bang Tam wasn't Pete's kind of place!

Pete loved the idea that the females of Bang Tam were able to identify him for what he was - and that they would gleefully expose him. Because Pete could no longer doubt the national-hobby claim made by the hotel maid Tan-Yu yesterday that the whole female population 'know footboy when see one!' and love to make foot guys pump meat to their feet.

Pete heard someone insert a keycard into his locked door. He wasn't concerned; he thought someone was mistaking his room for theirs and would realise their mistake. But it was no mistake - because in walked the hotel maid Tan-Yu, letting herself in with her master keycard.

Pete said, "Tan-Yu! What the..."

Tan-Yu closed the door and said, "Room service! Peter - room service!"

Pete always slept naked, and now Tan-Yu's eyes were drawn to Pete's full head of steam, brought on by his visual and mental stimulations.

Tan-Yu walked into Pete's room and threw him a hand towel, and Pete knew it wasn't to cover his modesty. Pete watched Tan-Yu's dainty golden-bronze feet and listened to her yellow foam-rubber flip-flops slap against her heels as she made for his kettle to turn it off and then went to his bed - and fell full length on it on her stomach. Tan-Yu then raised her slim golden-brown legs and drummed her flip-flops against her heels. "Peter - room service!"

Tan-Yu was determined to have her way with Pete - and who was he to resist? What did it matter to Pete if he became the latest addition on Tan-Yu's foot guy conquering score chart? So Pete went as summoned to the foot of his bed, got to his knees, and in awed reverence put his face between Tan-Yu's raised yellow foam-rubber flip-flopped feet.

Pete was startled to hear his door opening again with another master keycard, and in concern, he turned to see who was there. What if it was management? But in the corridor with a laundry basket, a startlingly pretty hotel maid said, "Sister - want help with room service?"

Tan-Yu said, "Kik-Yu - I find Peter first! Peter nice man - and footboy! Tan-Yu want make footboy Peter pump meat to feet - feet of Tan-Yu!"

Kik-Yu came in, closed the door and said, "Not want steal prize from sister. Want help make nice man Peter pump meat to feet of Tan-Yu! Tan-Yu and Kik-Yu together - good team! Make footboy Peter get off nice!"

Pete heard the flip-flopped stride of Kik-Yu's purposeful approach, heard her kick off her flip-flops, and then he felt her warm bare soles on the backs of his legs where she stood on him and held his face in her hands to control him.

Tan-Yu drummed her left flip-flop against her heel. Pete understood, and he removed Tan-Yu's left flip-flop. Tan-Yu found Pete's face with her bare left foot and cupped his nose under her toes. Kik-Yu firmed her hand grip on Pete's face and instructed, "Footboy Peter - sniff under toes of Tan-Yu!" Pete sniffed Tan-Yu's under-the-toes aroma and stared at the bottom of her heel. Result: instant hard-on. Kik-Yu pushed Pete's face downward and commanded, "Now sniff between toes - and sniff deep!" Pete did as told by Tan-Yu's hands-on assistant sister Kik-Yu.

Kik-Yu said, "Tan-Yu - footboy Peter now ready to pump meat to feet!"

Tan-Yu got up from Pete's bed. She stood looking down on the knee-bound Pete, her sister Kik-Yu still standing on the backs of Pete's legs and cupping his complaisant face in her controlling hands. Tan-Yu saw Pete's state of excitement, and she nodded her agreement to her sister: Pete was ready to pump.

Tan-Yu commanded, "Footboy Peter - lie on back on floor!"

Pete was in as high a state of arousal as he had ever been. He obeyed the diminutive but authoritative Tan-Yu and lay supine on the floor of his hotel room and awaited Tan-Yu's next moves with uncontained excitement.

Tan-Yu stepped up onto Pete's chest and looked down on him. Kik-Yu held her sister's hand to aid her balance as Tan-Yu then hovered the sole of her right foot over Pete's face and said, "Footboy Peter - think feet of Tan-Yu pretty? Want to kiss soles of Tan-Yu feet in worship?"

Pete said, "Tan-Yu, I can honestly say I have never seen prettier feet than yours. And yes - I want to kiss the soles of your feet in worship."

Tan-Yu said, "Then footboy Peter - true footboy! Footboy Peter - pump meat to feet! Start now! Pump meat to feet of Tan-Yu!"

Tan-Yu moved her right foot over Pete's lips, and Pete placed his worshipful kisses as he pumped his meat to her feet.

Tan-Yu said, "Footboy Peter - now I turn other way." Tan-Yu turned her back on Pete, her helpful sister Kik-Yu holding her hand to steady her. Tan-Yu then looked over her shoulder and down at Pete. Tan-Yu said, "Footboy Peter - open mouth for Tan-Yu right foot! Suck and lick between toes! Pump meat to feet of Tan-Yu - get off nice!"

Pete pumped his meat with his left hand readied his hand towel with his right hand as he sucked on and in between the toes of Tan-Yu's right foot and stared at the bottom of her heel.

It didn't take long.

And when Pete began his expressions of ejaculative ecstasy, with the helping hand of Kik-Yu, Tan-Yu removed the toes of her right foot from Pete's mouth, and she stood single-footed on her left foot, balancing her full body weight on Pete's face.

Tan-Yu anchored her right heel on Pete's forehead and wrapped her toes around his nose, and she and Kik-Yu together urged Pete: "Footboy Peter - get off now! Get off nice!"

Pete had never experienced a girl standing on his face - and at that, a delectable bit of eye candy with such adorable dainty feet as Tan-Yu. And in his unprecedented passions, submitting so totally to the domineering slip of a girl and obeying her bossy elfin sister - Pete 'got off nice'.

Pete finished up, wiped up, and Kik-Yu retrieved Pete's hand towel for her laundry basket in the corridor.

Standing on Pete's chest again and looking down on him, Tan-Yu said, "Footboy Peter - get off nice? Get off nice - to feet of Tan-Yu?"

Pete said, "Tan-Yu - that was great! And yes - I got off nice!"

Tan-Yu said, "Tan-Yu like Peter! Peter nice man!"

Pete said, "Tan-Yu, I like you too. You are a nice girl. So is your sister, Kik-Yu. I can see the family resemblance. You are both adorable."

Tan-Yu said, "Peter want marry Tan-Yu? Peter can adore Tan-Yu and Kik-Yu every day! Tan-Yu good girl! Make good wife for Peter! Every day Peter get off nice - to feet of wife and sister-in-law!"

Kik-Yu nodded her head in enthusiastic affirmation of her willingness to participate in this daily arrangement.

Pete said, "Tan-Yu, I am truly tempted. I have never gotten off so nice!"

Tan-Yu said, "So marry Tan-Yu!"

Pete said, "Tan-Yu, one day, you will find a better man than me."

Tan-Yu shot back, "No! Tan-Yu not find better man than Peter! Peter true footboy! Tan-Yu want Peter for husband! Tan-Yu marry Peter - make Peter submissive! Peter always do what wife want - always do what Tan-Yu say! Peter make Tan-Yu life easy - treat Tan-Yu like queen! Marry Tan-Yu!"

Pete said tactfully, "Tan-Yu - I promise I'll think about it."

Tan-Yu finally stepped off Pete's heaving chest. "Footboy Peter - think on it good! Tan-Yu for wife and Kik-Yu for sister-in-law - it good offer! Tan-Yu ask receptionist how long Peter stay at hotel - Peter here ten nights. Tan-Yu ask Peter for hand of marraige every day - after room service!"

Pete thought that if Tan-Yu asked for his hand in marriage before 'room service' - she might get somewhere!

Tan-Yu and her equally delectable sister Kik-Yu put on their flip-flops. From his worm's eye view, Pete watched Tan-Yu and Kik-Yu walk on their tippy-toes to expose their soles and exaggeratedly heel-slap their way to the door. The two sisters turned to look back at Pete, fluttered their fingers goodbye, and then left his room.

Pete got up from the floor and went to shower off.

Pete's second long and eventful day in Bang Tam had started.