The Barefoot Barstoolistas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete remembered well what the Ladyboy Sin-Ful Fil had advised him about the two souvenir T-shirts 'she' had sold him: "When wear one - think of Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee!".

So now Pete thought about lying on one of the thin bedrolls in the Ladyboys' backroom, Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee sitting on either side of him on their white plastic chairs and putting his meat between their feet. Sin-Ful cupping the toes of 'her' other foot over his nostrils and telling him to sniff, and See-Dee inserting the toes of 'her' other foot into his mouth and telling him to suck.

It didn't take long.

Pete finished up, wiped up, and deposited his two used fap papers in the waste paper bin he kept beside his bed.

Pete had something that he really needed to take care of first at home before buying Tanya's wine - and now he had taken care of it.

And now - Pete knew.

And so, in a very real sense, Sin-Ful Fil had, after all, had 'her' way with him. 'She' could now add Pete to the long list of foot guys 'she' had conquered - and corrupted. Like 'her' now loyal attendant and personal servant Max. The likeable American had gone off the reserve, as it were. Max had spent all of his dollars on the Ladyboys and most of them on Sin-Ful Fil, allowed his air tickets home to expire and his visa to run out. So Max was an illegal alien in Bang Tam, and Sin-Ful Fil could report him to the authorities for the $100 reward. But Pete knew 'she' wouldn't.

Pete could see that Max had found his place, that he could be no happier than right where he was now in Bang Tam as Sin-Ful Fil's devotee.

Pete had asked himself a question: How adventurous was he?

Well, thought Pete: in for a penny in for a pound.

Sin-Ful Fil's on-the-house offer of a Special Meat Sandwich would still stand when he went back to Bang Tam for another holiday there next year - and maybe he would take the plunge and try it.

Pete remembered some of the other Ladyboys he had seen, recalled his amazement at their startlingly beautiful faces and the perturbing appeal of their surprisingly shapely golden-bronze feet. The stunningly gorgeous Mik-Kee Fin and the fabulous twins Do-Gee Ken and Do-Gee Ben - the sensationally attractive Ladyboys Pete had seen in foot guy corrupting action in the backroom.

And, if Pete tried it - first on the house with Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee, and then pay the premium price for a few other tempting combinations of the 'Sandwich' - maybe he would not want to return home. Like Max.

Maybe he would want to take up Sin-Ful Fil and See-Dee Lee's offer of unpaid employment: trimming and painting the toenails of all of the Ladyboys of Bang Tam and massaging their feet on demand.

And maybe the main attraction was to become See-Dee Lee's loyal attendant and personal servant - just as 'she' wanted. And instead of sleeping in the backroom on one of the thin bedrolls - should one be vacant before 4 a.m. - take up 'her' offer to go to 'her' home at day's end to lie at 'her' feet all night.

Pete was fairminded, so the idea of being exempt from emptying the Barefoot Barstoolistas' twenty-six waste paper bins and the Ladyboys' fourteen and leaving them all to Max didn't sit easily with him. Along with Max, Pete would pull his weight, as well as pull his meat to the feet of their chosen Ladyboy 'mistress' and their other Ladyboy rulers.

Maybe.

***

On Wednesday afternoon at five twenty-five, Pete walked into Turner's Travel with the thank-you bottle of wine he had bought for Tanya.

As Pete had hoped, there were no customers in the shop when he arrived so close to closing time. Just the travel shop owners' daughter Tanya and their four full-time female staff: Angela, Carol, Sally and Vivien. All five of them were seated behind their desks at their computer screens.

"Mr Paris!" exclaimed Tanya. "I told the girls we would see you today!"

Pete thought Tanya seemed pleased to see him, and the other four girls seemed to perk up at his last-minute appearance too. And then he saw Tanya share a look with her four co-workers. Bemusedly Pete thought, Huh - what's that, all about? And then Tanya said, "Well - tell us! How was your holiday in Bang Tam?"

Pete said, "Tanya - it was amazing! Twenty-four hours each way, with two local hairy hops in a plane that should have been in an air museum twenty years ago - but well worth it! Thanks for that Explore Malaysia booklet you gave me! It tipped me off to some local laws - and that paid some big dividends at the, um, attractions. Because hell - if Bang Tam isn't my kind of place! And Tanya - here is the nice bottle of shiraz I promised you."

Tanya said, "Mr Paris - I've told you! There is absolutely no need - but thank you!"

Pete said, "In fact, Tanya, I am sorry, but the Pagoda Palace Hotel in Bang Tam has already charged my credit card for another ten-night stay with them at the same time next year - the receptionist offered me an incredible deal! But I felt a big pang of guilt at not booking again with you - I can tell you! But I'll still buy my flights and travel insurance from you."

Tanya said, "Mr Paris - but that's great! Hotels can offer amazing advance-payment deals, especially to customers from countries with stronger currencies. At Turner's Travel, we pride ourselves on our long-established commitment to provide our customers with travel opportunities at the best possible value for money. But we can only do so much. What I can do is charge your credit card now for your flights to Malaysia - by booking so far in advance, you will net a significant saving. Yes, you were lucky with your cut price late availability flight tickets this time - but you can't bank on being so lucky again next year. And what I would also like to do for you as a much-valued customer is to throw in complimentary airport transfers in one of our minibuses - on your returns, look for our driver with his Turner's Travel sign in the Arrivals Hall. Our driver might be on a multi-pickup to or from the airport, and so then you would have to share - but it will be free to you. Also, as you are a frequent flyer, I recommend taking up Turner's Travel's very own Annual Globetrotter Insurance. It is a big money saver, and it has won many travel industry awards for its great cover at unbeatable value."

Pete said, "Tanya - thanks! Please go ahead! You have my card details."

Tanya indicated the seat opposite her. "Mr Paris - please take a seat!"

Tanya tapped something out on her computer and looked at her screen. "Mr Paris, I see that on Friday next week we have you booked on a five p.m. flight from Heathrow to Amsterdam for a two-night stay. So I'll have your Annual Globetrotter Insurance begin then. And I'll book our minibus to pick you up at home at three p.m. for your free transfer to Heathrow - and remember: on your return to Heathrow on Sunday, look for our driver with his sign in the Arrivals Hall." Tanya tapped out something else. "There - that's it! All done - insurance cover for a year and free future airport transfers! I'll just get your insurance policy booklet. Won't be a sec."

Tanya got up from her seat - and as she walked away from him toward the cabinets and shelves at the back of the office, Pete stared in awe at her momentarily displayed dirty bare soles as her white rubberised plastic flip-flops slapped the bottoms of her heels. And then Pete's eyes almost popped right out of his head when Tanya stood on her tippy toes to reach up for a file folder in compartment 'G' on the compartmentalised top shelf, exposing the grimy bottoms of her heels.

Sally said, "Tanya - no!" Sally now got up from her seat, and she gave Pete a 'Doesn't she know anything?' look before walking to the shelf at the back wall to show Tanya where the required file folder was. And Pete's eyes were bugging out again as now he watched Sally's dirty bare soles, her heels slapping against her orange rubberised plastic flip-flops. And then Pete's eyes nearly popped right out of his head again when Sally stood on her tippy toes and exposed the grubby bottoms of her heels. And Sally said, "Tanya, I don't think the file is under 'G' for Globetrotter. I think it's here - under 'I' for Insurance."

Carol said, "Sally - no!" And now Carol got up from her seat, and she gave Pete a 'Don't they know anything?' look before walking to the shelf at the back wall to show Tanya and Sally where the file in question was. And now Pete was coming undone as his eyes tracked Carol's dirty bare soles, watching her heels slap against her pink rubberised plastic flip-flops. Carol then stood on her tippy toes and exposed the grimy bottoms of her heels. And Carol said, "Tanya and Sally, I think the file is here - under 'A' for Annual."

Angela said, "Carol - no!" And now Angela got up from her seat, and she gave Pete a 'Must I do everything?' look before walking to the shelf to show Tanya, Sally and Carol where the file was. And now Pete was coming apart as his eyes followed Angela's dirty bare soles, her heels slapping against her purple rubberised plastic flip-flops. Angela then stood on her tippy toes and exposed the grubby bottoms of her heels. And Angela said, "I think the file is here - under 'T' for Turner's."

Vivien said, "Angela - no!" And now Vivien got up from her seat, and she gave Pete an 'It's a good job I'm here!' look before walking to the shelf at the back wall to show Tanya, Sally, Carol and Angela where the file was. And at last, Pete got it - the penny finally dropped. Pete understood the conspirational look that he'd seen the five of them share when he'd come into the shop, as now he ogled Vivien's dirty bare soles, her heels slapping against her red rubberised plastic flip-flops. Vivien then stood up on her tippy toes, too, to expose the grimy bottoms of her heels to Pete. And Vivien said, "I think the file is here - under 'S' for Sundry."

Dirty-feet Pete stared ahead, mesmerised. He thought this - a flip-flop foot tease by the five female staff of his favoured travel agency - as good a foot show and as big a turn-on as anything he had seen in Bang Tam.

Pete stood transfixed as Tanya, Sally, Carol, Angela and Vivien all stood up on their tippy-toes in their rubberised plastic flip-flops to show Pete their dirty soles and expose their grimy heels as they mock-rummaged in their respective alphabetised top shelf compartment for the 'elusive' file.

But the best was yet to come as in their synchronised finale, all five of them looked over their shoulder at Pete as they bent their right leg at the knee and rested their right foot sole up on their flip-flop, displaying the dirty heel, ball of the foot and toe pads of their right foot.

Pete said sheepishly, "Okay, okay. Well, I guess this means my secret is out. How long have you um, known?"

Tanya exclaimed, "Mr Paris! We have all long been aware of your penchant for dirty feet! How could we not? Angela, Carol, Sally, and Vivien are extremely intrigued - as am I! And in fact, we were all wondering if..."

All eyes on him, Pete said, "You are all wondering what, Tanya?"

Tanya said, "Well, the five of us are having a barbeque in the garden at my place on Saturday afternoon. Weather permitting, we have one every Saturday. We take turns cooking - it's not ideal; one cooks while the other four enjoy a few pre-meal drinks. I've got a wheeled bar-style dining counter. It's a bit cumbersome, but between us, we manage to get it into place in my garden and put it away again afterwards in my shed. And I've got, um, high barstools to go with it. The barstools are heavy as well but very comfortable. And well, here's the thing. We were all wondering, if we positioned the charcoal grill close behind us, would you like to cook our beef burgers, lamb kebabs and chicken kebabs for us while we enjoyed a few pre-meal drinks on our high barstools? And then, when you have plated up and served us our food with the pre-prepared salad - and then poured us all a glass of your wine, well, um, that would be all up to you."

Pete was stunned. "Tanya, am I hearing right? Are you saying that, while you all eat the food I cook for you and drink the wine I've bought you, I can come up behind all five of you on your high barstools, and...?"

Tanya exclaimed, "Mr Paris - yes! And Mr Paris - we all want you to!"

Pete looked at Angela, Carol, Sally and Vivien - all of them were nodding their enthusiastic confirmation that they wanted his barstool attendance.

Pete said, "And, um... will you all be wearing your flip-flops?"

Tanya exclaimed, "Mr Paris - of course! And that's not all - our feet will be dirty! Just like now! Not too dirty - but just how we know you like them! Mr Paris - don't you get it yet? My bar-style dining counter, high barstools, our rubberised plastic flip-flops...? That booklet I gave you - Explore Malaysia? I knew what would pique your interest! We all know why you went to Bang Tam! And now - we want to be your barefoot barstoolistas!"

Pete exclaimed, "Tanya - this is unreal!"

Tanya said, "Mr Paris - does that mean you'll come? You know where my place is."

Pete exclaimed, "Tanya - I can't wait! I can't wait - to lick spotlessly clean those five pairs of dirty soles I've just seen! And kiss them in tribute! Tanya - I am in awe of you! Angela, Carol, Sally, Vivien - I am in awe of you all! At your high barstools, I will honour and adore all of you!"

Tanya said, "Mr Paris - I told the girls you would say something like that! Can you be at my place at two o'clock?"

Pete said, "Tanya - I'll be there! And I'll be there with a bottle of red ready to drink and a bottle of white wine for the ice bucket every Saturday you want me! That way, all five of you can enjoy pre-meal drinks while I cook for you! Hell - I wish now that I wasn't going to Amsterdam next Friday! But Tanya - can I come to your place at one-thirty? I can't have you and the other girls lugging around all of that heavy furniture and cooking equipment. So please - let me do it for you! I'll arrange everything. I'll set up your bar-style dining counter and your high barstools, and I'll get your charcoal grill all fired up and ready. And then afterwards, while the grill is cooling, I'll put away your dining counter and barstools. And then I'll clean up and put away your grill, ready for next time."

Tanya said, "Mr Paris! We all hate our turns doing the cooking, we abhor the onerous hauling around of such awkward and heavy furniture - and we especially detest the tiresome dirty chore of cleaning the charcoal grill afterwards! But we can't all just sit around sunning ourselves in my garden, getting tipsy on the last of your wine and watching you do all of that hard work all by yourself!"

Pete said, "Tanya - I've got a new motto: In for a penny in for a pound."

And now, with his new motto in mind, Pete finally ventured, "Tanya - I've been meaning to ask you..."

Tanya said, "Mr Paris - ask me what?"

Fortune favours the brave, Pete thought. So Pete said, "Tanya - I have been meaning to ask you for ages! Can I take you for a drink one evening, and then go on to somewhere nice for dinner? Tanya - anywhere you like!"

Tanya exclaimed, "Mr Paris - Peter! I thought you'd never ask! Really, I didn't! Ask the girls!"

Pete said, "Tanya - are you saying yes?"

"Peter - I am saying yes! Tonight! Pick me up at my place this evening at seven. Peter - do you like Italian?"

Pete said, "Tanya - I love Italian! And let me guess - you are thinking of that Italian restaurant in town: Luigi's."

Tanya said, "Peter - I am! I took all of the girls there last month as a treat for Carol's twenty-first birthday dinner - and it was great! Louigi gave us their best chianti on the house - as much as we could drink! Luigi and his wife Maria regularly visit family at home in Milan, and they come to me for their flight tickets. I give them free airport transfers in my minibus, too."

Pete said, "Tanya - I'll be at your place to pick you up at seven!"

***

Dirty feet Pete was grinning from ear to ear as he got into his car parked outside Turner's Travel.

And Pete was still grinning like an idiot when he arrived home, with only an hour to go before he went to pick up Tanya.

The End.