The Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroBull
RetroBull
24 Followers

"I'm cumming, Jake..." Beth sobbed. "I'm cumming so fucking HARD." She contorted, her back arching, her pussy quivering and quaking on his cock as her tenth orgasm blew her mind. Her eyes rolled back and her skin grew flushed.

And that was all Jake needed. With a bellow that had been building for an eternity, his own climax arrived. His cock jerked, going off like a volcano inside her, hosing her spasming tunnel with his hot jizz. Pleasure overcame him, his arms going weak, his head thumping in time with the blissful eruptions of his dick.

They rode their twin orgasms out for a long while, until eventually they faded, leaving both of them drained, exhausted and sore. But thoroughly satisfied.

Jake withdrew, kissing her shoulders as he did so, collapsing next to her on the bed. She lifted her head weakly and moved closer, cuddling up to him. He chuckled to himself. After everything that had happened tonight, he really hadn't expected post-sex cuddling.

For a moment they lay there in silence, until at last she lifted her head and kissed his cheek.

"I can't believe I made it to ten," she breathed. "Double-figures. Wow. I can't even do that with a toy." She smiled. "I'm glad we did this. Thanks for writing my essay."

"Thanks for letting me fuck you."

She giggled. "Oh, I think I enjoyed it at least as much as you." Then she straightened her arms, gazing down at him with a serious look on her face. "But this has to be our secret, Jake. This was a once-off. It can't become a regular thing."

"I know," he sighed. "I know. But will you at least be nicer to me?"

She laughed sweetly, leaning down to kiss him on the lips gently. "I think I can manage that."

THE END

RetroBull
RetroBull
24 Followers