The Barkley Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbor's hotwife visits me at college.
2.4k words
4.47
22.3k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,463 Followers

Just something different: a short series of three stories about a young guy and a neighbor's hotwife. While they are related, they can be read in any order. I will post them on consecutive days, but it's not up to me when they appear.

I never got a second chance to have sex with my best friend Ronnie's mother before I left for my freshman year of college in August.

My day of good fortune in June--maybe the best day of my life to that point--came about due to the fact that Ronnie, his father, and two of his three siblings went to a Mets game that day, and his other sibling was out for the day with her boyfriend, leaving Mrs. Barkley, Traci, alone for most of the day. I didn't know about Ronnie being at a game, but when I called at his house, a much more sexily-dressed Mrs. Barkley answered the door and then invited me inside.

The rest of the day was a sex dream out of a porn video, as we fucked three times. Turns out Ronnie's mom and dad were into what she called "the lifestyle:" she being a hotwife and he being a willing cuckold. She had to explain it to me completely, at first, but I'm a quick study and caught on, especially with Traci being dressed way sexier than I'd ever seen before. Previously, she was just my best friend's mom, but in tight short-shorts and a way too tight T-shirt, braless with her nipples waving hello, I suddenly realized that she was a MILF of epic proportions.

Being a red-blooded American 18-year-old, I didn't pass up the invitation--three times. But as she explained to me, we couldn't do a repeat unless the same set of circumstances somehow arose again. She was technically cheating on Ronnie's father, because unlike the few other times she had slept with other men, Mr. Barkley had no clue about this tryst, and she told me he would never find out that she slept with one of her son's friends.

So, I was completely surprised when I got a phone call from Traci midway through April, asking if it would be okay if she visited me at school for a weekend. Her bank was sending her about 100 miles away from my university for a seminar of some kind from Tuesday through Thursday, and she would tell her husband that the seminar ran through Sunday if I was agreeable to her visit. She would even make it better if she could be my "girlfriend" for the whole weekend, doing all the college stuff I was going to do that weekend. We would just ignore the fact that she was old enough to be my mother and she would try her best to blend in.

Of course, I was all in for that.

Traci looked like a 43-year-old banker when I picked her up at the airport that Friday evening. I wasn't sure what to expect when she came through the chute, but she walked straight over to me with a huge grin on her face, leaned in and planted a searing kiss on my lips, impaling her tongue firmly in my mouth. I'll admit to being shocked at first, but I recovered quickly and gave back as good as I was getting. We both had our arms wrapped around each other.

"Ahhh-hemmm! Maybe you two want to get a room," a woman's voice said to our right, breaking our kiss.

We both turned to face her, and when she saw that Traci was probably the same age as her, her jaw dropped noticeably.

After I picked up her suitcase off the conveyor, Traci and I left the airport hand-in-hand.

As a good roommate should, my roomie found himself other accommodations for the weekend. I took Traci back to the dorm and she was naked within minutes. I got a great surprise when I unbuttoned her shirt and found she had gotten her navel pierced and had a ring put in.

"Did you do that for me, Sexy?" I asked excitedly. "God, I love it!"

"I had it done three days ago in Chicago, just for you. Andy hasn't even seen it yet. I'm glad you like it."

Maybe it's because I'm a 19-year-old hornball, but every time Traci spread her legs wide I got as hard as steel, and this time was no exception. First, though, I slid down between those spread legs and put the flat of my tongue against her opening. It sounded like a big shriek from where I was, then I felt her body explode and soak my face. That just kickstarted me into a feeding and licking frenzy and three more hard orgasms later, Traci tapped out.

"Oh my God, Trav, that was amazing!" she gushed.

We snuggled and played kissy face for about a half-hour afterward, then cleaned up and got dressed. Traci didn't put her conservative business clothes back on, instead I got the pleasure of watching her wriggle into a tight pair of Daisy Dukes with a lightweight pink halter top that nicely showed off her small boobs and sensitive nipples. The shorts showed off a nice camel toe and I know I licked my lips when I saw the whole look. She had about four inches of bare skin showing in the middle, which included her pierced belly button. It would have been a sexy outfit on a 23-year-old; it was over the top on my 43-year-old MILF girlfriend.

"Too much?" Traci asked with a sexy grin.

"When in Rome... just right," I said.

I drove us over to a popular pub just off campus. Heads turned when we walked in the door, and I know it wasn't because of me. I found a table of friends and took Traci over with me. There was a lot of drooling and wide-eyed looks from my friends, both male and female.

"Wow, that outfit is so hot! You are so hot!" one of the girls at the table said.

Traci blushed, but then smiled brightly. I had my arm possessively around her bare waist, and pulled her onto my lap as I took a seat. Her shorts slid further into her pussy lips and completely to the top of her thighs.

"Damn!" stage-whispered the friend sitting to my left. "Where did you find her, MILFS R US?"

Traci wiggled her ass on my crotch, turned her head and leaned in to kiss me. Her big brown doe eyes were glazed with lust. My hard-on under her ass was a bar of steel.

Traci seemed to fit right in with my crowd, chatting as if she had known everybody for months, not minutes. She didn't seem to have any problem with people gawking, in fact, she seemed to welcome the obvious as a compliment.

A few hours and a few pitchers of beer later, we got ready to go. I thought all the guys at the table would bust a nut when Traci adjusted her shorts as she stood. I leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips while patting her ass.

We fucked like rabbits for half the night back in my room. The woman proved to be insatiable, taking everything I had to give her. I knew that her husband had no prayer to keep up with her if she were to push him, so I guess I could see why, from a physical standpoint at least, they engaged in the hotwife lifestyle.

Saturday began with Traci swallowing a full load of my sperm before we hit the shower in the suite. I brought her to a pair of orgasms with my fingers while sucking her soapy nipples.

I watched as she pulled out clothes from her small suitcase. I knew she would dress as hot as any woman would be dressed on campus. She didn't disappoint.

Traci knew that I had a thing for tight white bikini panties, so that was the first item of clothing she put on. Then came an item I had seen her then 19-year-old daughter wear before, a short, tight jean skirt. It came up to her hips and fell to mid-thigh at best. Very sexy. Then she topped if off with an item of clothing from her 13-year-old daughter, a skintight thin yellow Minnie Mouse blouse that left no doubt that her boobs were small and cute and her nipples were erect and delicious. The blouse probably only reached down to the bottom of her ribs, again leaving a wide expanse of skin and her belly button ring available for inspection.

"Wow," I whispered through my suddenly dry throat. My dick was raging hard.

"Too much?" she asked, while smiling broadly.

We spent the afternoon at an art museum. When we weren't holding hands, she was standing up against me, running her hands down my body or grinding her pussy against my hip. We kissed a lot throughout the day. Needless to say, everyone's eyes were glued to her throughout the afternoon.

I had made reservations for a high-end restaurant for that night, and then we went to a dance club. She had no problem being lusted over like she had been at the art museum, especially when her skirt occasionally flipped up a bit and showed her panties. I was very impressed that she was able to sit in a chair without flashing everyone, although her pantied ass was sitting directly on her chair as it was too short to fit underneath her.

"God, I had forgotten that 20-year-old guys are the horniest creatures on earth," she said at one point during the evening. "But they sure are great for an old lady's ego."

"They can drool all they want. I don't share my girlfriend... well, except with her husband, I guess," I said.

"No, you don't share. My husband shares," Traci said.

I took Traci by the hand and led her back to my car.

"Are we leaving so soon?" she cooed.

"No, but you did say you wanted the whole college experience, so now you are going to be fucked in the parking lot like my last date was when I took her here."

Traci's big brown eyes got even bigger and she flushed a deep red as we left the club.

"Really? I can't do that Travis. In the parking lot?"

"Oh, yeah, Babe. Leaning over my car. Didn't you notice that I parked in the back of the lot, in a dark area?"

I turned her toward me and gave her a sensuous kiss. I reached down and gently rubbed the crotch of her panties under her skirt. She was soaking wet. She flinched when I rubbed her. We kissed deeply again.

I walked her to the back of my car, kissed her and then slid her panties down and off her legs. I was rubbing her slit and kissing her when her pussy suddenly gushed, she let out a small cry and her knees buckled with an orgasm. I was able to catch her and hold her up. Even in the darkness I could tell she was bright red.

"Oh, God, did anyone hear me?" she asked in a shaky voice.

I kissed her deeply again, pushing my tongue deeply into her mouth. I turned her around, bent her over and pushed my hard cock inside of her, burying myself to the hilt in just two strokes.

"Oooohhhh," she said. "Good. So good."

The dance club catered to the college-age crowd, so it was not completely unheard of for couples to get it on in the parking lot, either in the back of their cars or hidden by their cars, as we were. The appropriate behavior for passers-by was to just pretend they didn't hear or see anything out of the ordinary.

Traci had her hands on the trunk of my 2005 Mustang to brace herself while I fucked her with gusto. I had my hands firmly on her hips, except when I reached up to tweak a nipple through her shirt. She wasn't exactly quiet, grunting with each stroke as she built toward several noisy orgasms. I finally came buckets into her wet pussy.

After about five minutes of holding Traci and listening to her eventually regain her breath, I got a towel out of the trunk of my car so we could both clean up.

"God, I need a drink!" she said breathily.

Traci put her panties back on and straightened up as best as she could in the parking lot. Her eyes were glazed, she was a little unsteady on her feet and she had a pink glow to her face. I led her back into the club and she hit the ladies' room first before we found another table.

We had several couples around a table about a half-hour later and Traci was somewhat buzzed on strawberry margaritas when the discussion among the women turned to Traci and her visit to me.

"You are so hot," one of the 20-something women said to her. "I wish my mom could be as hot as you. You guys looked awesome in the parking lot, by the way. Joshie and I were walking in when you guys were doing that. I swear he almost came in his pants. My mom would never do something that hot."

Traci blushed profusely, then laughed with the rest. I raised my eyebrows at her, then leaned in and gave her a big kiss. She kissed me back hard.

"I hadn't gotten fucked in a parking lot since Andy and I were kids," Traci whispered to me. "Of course the last time I was in the back seat of a car. Tonight was a first for me, Boyfriend."

I was rubbing the very bare skin of her back and hips. She gave a small squeal and jumped a bit when I reached under her skirt and squeezed her ass.

"You are a very naughty boy. You can't believe how wet I am. We need to go back to your dorm room, and you need to fuck me senseless, young man."

We said our good-byes to the group, then we went back to my dorm room and I did indeed fuck Traci senseless--both when we got back to the room and then again in the morning. After we showered, she put on the conservative business outfit she wore when she came in Friday night. I took her back to the airport. I tried to suck her tonsils out of her head, then she tried to suck mine out before she boarded the plane.

I hoped Andy realized what a lucky man he is.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,463 Followers