The Barkley Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Neighbor's hotwife visits during parents' weekend.
4.1k words
4.29
20.5k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers

Just something different: a short series of three stories about a young guy and a neighbor's hotwife. While they are related, they can be read in any order. I will post them on consecutive days, but it's not up to me when they appear.

I was surprised, yet happy, when I saw her name pop up on my cellphone. I hadn't talked to Traci Barkley since early spring when I told her I wasn't going home for summer vacation between the end of my sophomore year and the beginning of junior year at college.

Traci is the mother of my lifelong best friend, Ronnie, who grew up down the block from me. She has also been my lover on two occasions, once for most of a day in her own house when her family was gone for the day and the other time for a weekend at school when she came in as my girlfriend. She is still a good-looking woman at 45, but even more than that, she is sexy and playful and can be hot as fuck... at least with me.

She is also an occasional hotwife for her husband of 23 years, although he doesn't know about his wife and me.

"Hey, Sexy, how have you been?" I answered cheerfully.

"Missing you, Lover, that's how I've been," she purred through the phone. "Would you like a visitor in a couple of weeks? I've got another symposium for Monday through Thursday real close to you and can be up there Friday evening to Sunday, like last time."

"Hell yes!" I enthused, remembering when she came in for a weekend my freshman year. We spent the weekend fucking and going out, and she was the hottest woman on campus when we left my dorm room, leaving a trail of college guys and women drooling with her hot, confident outfits. She came in for two days at the end of a business trip and became my girlfriend, doing whatever "college stuff" I was doing for the weekend when we weren't having sex.

"Great. I'll make sure to buy a couple of cute outfits for the weekend," she said.

"Ooooohhhh!" was all I could think of to say.

The airport was busy when I went to pick up Traci two weeks later. It was parents' weekend at the school and we always had a lot come visit for the weekend.

"Wow, what's up with all the people. You guys having a convention of 40-somethings? Traci said when I collected her at the gate.

I crushed her body up against mine and planted my best kiss on her lips, sticking my tongue about as far into her mouth as I could. She responded to me immediately, eagerly accepting my tongue, moaning into my mouth and her body melting into mine sensuously.

I finally responded when we broke our kiss. She was red-faced and breathing heavy.

"It's parents' weekend up here, Babe. Is that going to be a problem?"

"Well I'm might not be able to wear the stuff I bought with all these extra parents hanging around," she said.

"No, no, no," I said. "You're not a parent this weekend. You're my girlfriend, my hot girlfriend. Just like last time."

She blushed, but nodded her head as I watched the dark brown hair on top of her head bounce.

Like the last time, she came into town in her conservative business attire. I would have to wait until we got back to my apartment to see what "fun" clothes she brought.

Before seeing her fun clothes, though, I got Traci out of her business attire. I ran my hands over her A-cup boobs and played with her rock-hard nipples before gently laying her down on my bed. She then raised and spread her legs wide, and I slid my face into her dripping slit. Hello, Kitty!

Fifteen minutes and four orgasms later, I slid up her body, stuck my hard dick into her warm and wet pussy and stuck my tongue deeply into her mouth. She tried to suck my tonsils out. I started fucking her slowly and gradually picked up speed and intensity. She moaned into my mouth, then stiffened, arched her back and spasmed around my dick. If she wasn't already married, I could see myself falling for Ronnie's mom. As it was, I had already fallen in love with her older, but still lithe, body.

It was the middle of the evening before we left my apartment. When we did, she was wearing skintight, hip-rise Levi jeans with a short, tight T-shirt, braless. There were at least six inches of tight bare skin and her belly ring showing, and her always hard-nipples weren't being shy. Her confidence was incredibly sexy.

We went to a near-by rib joint and heads literally turned when we walked in. I gave her ass a firm squeeze as we were escorted to a table, and she gave me a small punch in the arm. I flipped her belly ring twice and she shivered. She planted a hot kiss on my lips.

We made slow, gentle love twice when we got back to the apartment, the first time doggy, and the second time with her up in cowgirl. I watched her little boobs jiggle when she was on top of me and played with her perky nipples.

"Andy likes the belly ring so much he wants me to get matching rings in my nipples," Traci said as she rubbed on me back and forth. "What do you think?"

"Seriously? You're asking me?" I responded. "He's your husband. I'm just... your boyfriend."

She looked deep into my soul with those big brown eyes. I put my hands on her hips, stopped her back and forth movement and started lifting her up and down. A few seconds later, she was bouncing up and down on me like she was on a pogo pony. Unintelligible sounds started coming out of her mouth before she shrieked in orgasm.

Saturday morning I fucked her senseless in the shower as she screamed and cried. She put on a pair of Daisy Dukes and a tight, cropped State U T-shirt. We headed out for lunch and then the parents' weekend home football game.

Traci was a good-looking woman, but not the best-looking or with the best body. Still, she's a sexy package with the confidence of a mature woman. With a distinct camel toe showing in her shorts and her erect nipples showing through the fabric of her shirt, heads turned when she walked into the football stadium... and they weren't all male and they weren't all students. I saw several of the other students' parents looking hungrily at my MILF girlfriend, and I saw several of the wives not looking pleased with the drooling that was taking place.

"Oh God, Travis, this is a little unnerving, with all of these parents staring at me like I'm some kind of bimbo. I don't mind the kids staring, but..." she whispered in my ear.

"Your nipples are sticking out like bullets. I'd bet people sitting across the stadium can see them," I whispered back. "You're definitely enjoying the attention."

She blushed deep red, then slowly nodded.

"I think I'm getting wet."

I smiled brightly, then kissed her hard on the lips. I took her hand and led her to our seats. We wound up sitting right next to my roommates' parents, with Mrs. McNair right next to Traci. I could see Mrs. McNair taking sneaky looks at Traci throughout the game, looking her up and down. I occasionally sat with my arm around my girlfriend, and several times I played with her belly ring. Traci squirmed whenever I did that. I couldn't tell if she was moving around from arousal or embarrassment.

It was a pretty good game, but my concentration was split in several directions. When I wasn't watching the field, I was ogling Traci, and when I wasn't doing either of those it's because I was totally intrigued with the interplay between my girlfriend and Mr. and Mrs. McNair. Traci and Mrs. McNair rarely talked during the contest, but Mrs. McNair watched every single move Traci made, and Traci knew it. Mr. McNair tried to be friendly and occasionally made a comment to Traci, but sitting in between them, Mrs. McNair would glare at her husband for the few seconds he and Traci communicated.

I thought Mrs. McNair would have a heart attack whenever Traci jumped up to her feet. I could see her shorts were clearly resting in the folds of her pussy and her little boobs and long nipples were easily available, visually. I took a quick peek behind her once and saw the shorts had ridden up her ass cheeks about an inch, so the people sitting behind us had to be pleased with their view, too.

Mr. and Mrs. McNair had made reservations for them, their son and girlfriend and Traci and me for a nice restaurant a few hours after the game. Of course, when they made those reservations they didn't realize that my GF was a hot MILF. To their credit, they didn't rescind the invite after the football game.

The front of Traci's shorts was visibly wet by the time the game was over. She was sitting angled toward me, trying to hide the wet spot from Mrs. McNair, although I was sure my roommate's mother could see it, too.

"I can't even begin to tell you how embarrassed... and turned on I am right now," she whispered to me as everyone stood up to leave. "I need you to fuck me senseless when we get back to the apartment."

"Yes, ma'am," I answered with a huge smile.

Traci had my dick out of my pants and was giving me a wet, sloppy blowjob in my car within minutes after we got in the vehicle. With her lipstick smeared on her face and her shorts obviously wet, she was a beautiful, sexy mess by the time we got back to the apartment.

We passed another couple in the parking lot on the way to the building and they smiled at us knowingly when they saw Traci. I grabbed her into a tight embrace, then slapped her hard on the ass.

"Nude up, woman!" I yelled when we got inside the apartment.

She ran inside my bedroom and started shedding clothes. I was right behind her.

"Do me! Do me hard, Trav!" she yelled as I grabbed her hips, bent her over the side of the bed and plowed into her from behind. Not two minutes later, she shrieked out her first orgasm. I kept going hard until she started coming down, then I slowed, but didn't stop, as I gave her a brief rest. I started back hard again, and wordless muttering began shortly after, finally culminating in a screaming climax. God, I love expressive women!

Traci looked extremely uncomfortable once her sexual haze faded.

"What's the matter, Sexy?" I asked.

"I can't face Larry's mom after today," she said earnestly. "That woman's probably my age, and there I was dressed and acting like a college slut."

I lit a joint, took a deep inhale, and passed it to Traci. I knew she wasn't big on weed, but I figured she could use some mellowing.

"And my dinner outfit isn't any more conservative than my football outfit," she continued.

"Ooh. I can't wait to see it," I enthused.

We finished the joint and jumped into the shower. I rubbed all over her body and wound up bringing her off twice more with my fingers. Her eyes were glazed from the weed and the orgasms.

My dick got instantly hard when Traci came out of the bedroom dressed for the evening. Her little boobs were encased in a stretchy white top that barely made it down to the bottom of her ribs, and she was wearing a white skirt that barely covered her tight MILF ass. She topped it all off with white thigh highs that finished about an inch below the hem of the skirt and three inch heels.

"Wow! You look like sex on a stick!" I gushed.

"I can't go out with Larry's parents dressed like a sex addict," she harrumphed.

"Sure you can," I said. "You wouldn't think twice about going out with Larry and his girl if his parents weren't around, would you? No, you wouldn't. But now you're getting crazy just because they're your age. You're beautiful and sexy. It's not your fault that Larry's mom dresses like an old lady. Larry's dad would kill to have his wife dress like you."

"You are just a horny sucker. You know that? You would be happy if I'd just show up naked."

"Well..." I chuckled.

We had about an hour before our dinner reservations. Traci and I each had two glasses of wine. About five minutes before we were supposed to leave, I poured her another, knowing that she would have to chug it down when we left. She was high and half-drunk when we left for dinner. Sue me, I'm not a choir boy.

There was no way Traci could get out of my car in that outfit without flashing anybody passing by, but by this point she just giggled when a pair of men walking past did blatant double-takes. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. She kissed back just as hard.

We waited in front of the restaurant for Larry, his girlfriend and Larry's parents. When they came walking up, I thought Larry's father was going to come in his pants. Larry's mom saw that and more than playfully punched her husband in the arm.

"No, Ed, I'm not dressing like that," she said to him.

"Wow, Traci, you look... fantastic," Larry said with great enthusiasm.

"Men!" Larry's mom huffed.

Interestingly enough, Larry's mother parked herself on the other side of Traci at the dinner table. Traci's skirt was so short that when she sat down, she was actually sitting on her panties, with her skirt just reaching the chair. Larry's mother probably ran her eyes over Traci's body during the meal as much as I did. From where he was sitting, Ed couldn't see the lower half of Traci's body, but he was almost a statue staring at Traci's nipples poking through that stretchy top.

"Dad... uh, you're being a little obvious," Larry said halfway through the meal.

Traci blushed when Larry chastised his father, who quickly apologized.

"You are a very sexy and confident woman, Traci. I'm sorry my husband is acting like an 18-year-old hornball," said Larry's mother.

High and a little drunk, Traci giggled.

"It's okay. I like dressing... young for my boyfriend," Traci said. "He is a 21-year-old hornball."

It was my turn to blush. I jiggled Traci's belly ring, and she wriggled again.

We agreed to meet the other four at a nice club on the west side of town after dinner. It wasn't the usual club for college-age kids, but it was a better fit for Larry's parents. I told Larry it might take Traci and I a few extra minutes to get there. He smiled at me and gave me a fist-bump.

Five minutes later Traci and I were parked in the deserted parking lot of a closed furniture store. Just like two years ago, her panties were off and she was leaning up against the car trunk with her hands. I stepped up to her, rubbed my hard dick up against her dripping cunt lips and plunged inside in just one stroke.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned. "Take me hard, Travis."

"Rrrrrr!" I moaned while pounding her hard.

Five minutes later Traci shrieked out her orgasm and took me over the edge with her. Goddamn!

Traci had both of our juices running down to the tops of her thigh-highs. Being a good Boy Scout wannabe, I handed her a clean towel so she could wipe away the evidence.

"I needed that so badly, Travis, but we should get going before Marge gets too suspicious," Traci laughed.

"What do you want to bet she's already figured this out," I said.

"Oh, God, you're going to make me really paranoid now," she said.

"I don't know, maybe this will inspire her and Ed might get some tonight," I related.

Tables in the club weren't covered with tablecloths like at the restaurant, so Traci's legs and ass were on display. I know she flashed half the club several times during the evening. Larry's dad had a smile on his face the whole night, while Larry's mom looked stricken, at least for a while. She was sitting facing Traci at the table and couldn't keep her eyes off Traci's crotch any more than her husband. I knew Traci was both aroused and uncomfortable, so I did my best to keep her occupied by playing with her belly ring, running my hand over the bare skin of her back and sticking my tongue down her throat. Between watching out for Larry's mom and my attentions, I don't think she had time to realize that virtually all eyes in the club were on her.

We danced a few songs, then sat back down at the table. Larry's mom came around the table and sat down on the empty chair next to me.

"Obviously I don't know the whole story, but your suburban housewife is a seriously sexy older woman," she said quietly while leaning in next to me. "She's smart enough to take off her rings, but there's enough of an indent there to see she's married. I hope you know what you're doing, and I hope you're wearing protection."

It was exactly what my mom would have said to me. I had to appreciate that she cared enough about me to look out for me.

"Thanks, Mrs. M. I appreciate the concern. I know it might sound strange, but I've actually known her most of my life. She lives down the block from my parents. Her husband lets her fool around some."

Mrs. McNair looked like she was in shock. Then she smiled knowingly.

"Well, good for you, Travis. Good for you, then."

We exchanged smiles. Then, at her urging, we exchanged seats and she sat down next to Traci. She and Traci then talked like they were old friends for the rest of the time we were at the club, even though she still occasionally appraised Traci's crotch and tits.

"You are one sexy beast, lady," Marge told Traci. "I wouldn't have the guts to go out in public dressed like a 20-yeard-old hottie. You do it well."

"You really should try it. I think Ed would get a big charge out of it," Traci responded.

"Oh, I know he would!" she said, flicking Traci's belly ring and laughing.

"So is the kid good, better and/or bigger than your husband?" she asked Traci.

"Truthfully, he and my husband are about the same size, but with Travis, it's all about me. His goal is to please me first, while my husband is all about himself, and he's gotten lazy. Plus, the kid's 21. He can go several times a day. Just physically impossible anymore for my husband, if he wanted to go more than once."

"So your husband is okay with... this?" Marge asked, sweeping her hand from Traci to me.

"He doesn't know that Travis and I are lovers. He thinks I'm on a business trip right now. But he was the one who pushed me to take occasional lovers. I just wasn't supposed to be doing anyone we both know.

"I love Andy to death, and I really didn't want to do this, but he's got this weird quirk, and he likes it. So I kind of figured that if I was going to do it, I should get something out of it, too.

"So when I'm with Travis, I'm his girlfriend. I'm a kid again. I dress to make Travis happy. It's great fun."

Traci demurely moved her skirt to cover the exposed crotch of her panties. She gave Marge a grin that vacillated between excitement and embarrassment. Marge grinned back and again flipped Traci's belly ring, making her wriggle.

"Sensitive?" Marge asked.

"Oh yeah... feels good. My belly button is one of my spots."

Marge reached over and flipped the ring again. Traci shivered this time. Her face was pink with arousal. Her nipples looked like they were trying to rip through her blouse.

"I think you need to take your girlfriend home now, Travis. Someone needs some attention," Marge said.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

Traci and I rose to leave. Marge flipped her belly ring yet again, then with her other hand gently patted Traci's ass under her skirt. I thought Ed's eyeballs were going to pop out of his head.

"Oh God!" Traci moaned.

One of the distinct disadvantages of driving a Mustang is that there is not enough room to have sex in the car without being obvious. Traci had to settle for me rubbing her clit while I drove, after I removed her panties in the club parking lot. She was soaking wet and it was easy to bring her off twice on the drive home.

When we got to the apartment, I helped a very shaky Traci stand up, then I planted a hard kiss on her mouth. I half-walked, half-carried her into the apartment.

Traci was practically shaking like an addict needing a fix when we got inside the apartment. I led her to my bedroom and gently laid her down on my bed. She did that thing where she slowly raised and spread her legs wide. That always triggers my Pavlovian response and I dove into her hotness with my face and tongue. Four screaming orgasms later, I crawled up the bed, lay down on my back, lifted Traci by her hips and planted her on my rock-hard dick. She screamed and shook in a strong orgasm as I slid all the way inside her in one move, nudging her cervix.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers
12