The Barkley Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old enjoys neighbor's hotwife.
2.2k words
4.45
37.7k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,471 Followers

Just something different: a short series of three stories about a young guy and a neighbor's hotwife. While they are related, they can be read in any order. I will post them on consecutive days, but it's not up to me when they appear.

Ronnie Barkley was my best friend, and had been for the last 13 years. It wasn't uncommon for me to be knocking on his front door, "calling for him," at about 10:30 on a summer morning.

It also wasn't uncommon for Ronnie's mother, Mrs. Barkley, to answer the door.

"He won't be back until tonight, Travis," she responded. "Andy got four tickets to the Mets game and he took Ronnie, Vivian and Derek with him."

Andy--Mr. Barkley--worked for one of the airlines and would occasionally get perks like sports tickets. He had taken his youngest three children with him. I was guessing the couple's oldest child, Darlene, was out somewhere with her longtime boyfriend, Davie.

"Okay, thanks Mrs. Barkley," I answered and started to turn away to leave when she stopped me.

"You know, it's kind of lonely right now. You could come in and hang around with me for a bit while I do some chores. I would really like that," Mrs. Barkley said.

I looked up into Mrs. Barkley's big brown eyes and saw a hint of a smile. I had known her as long as I knew Ronnie, so I knew she was sincere in her request.

"Okay, I said, as she pushed open the storm door and I started to walk into the house. It was then that I actually looked completely at Mrs. Barkley and saw what she was--and wasn't--wearing.

At 42, Mrs. Barkley wasn't a bad-looking woman for her age, but I hadn't really looked at her before as I was right then, particularly the way she was dressed. It looked like she was wearing a pair of Darlene's tight, short jean shorts, and was doing a great job of that, and it looked like she was wearing one of Vivian's T-shirts -- braless. Darlene was 19 and just a little smaller than her mother, but Viv was only 12, and it looked like Mrs. B had been stuffed into that shirt. I'd guess that Mrs. Barkley was only an A cup, but I could see that her nipples were sticking out at least a half-inch through the thin material.

I was transfixed. I know my dick got rock hard and jumped.

She smiled shyly and blushed.

"So the first thing I'm doing--obviously--is the laundry. Come on. You can carry the basket for me," she said with a big smile.

The first thing she did was grab the big laundry basket on the main floor and hand it to me. She then went into Derek's and Viv's bedrooms and picked up clothes off the floor, keeping me entranced by bending over in front of me in those oh-so-tight, short shorts. Then she would straighten up in front of me with those nipples sticking out like bullets.

I think I might have drooled.

We went downstairs next, and Mrs. Barkley repeated the scene in Darlene's and Ronnie's rooms. I'm not sure I could have been harder.

"Well, somebody sure likes doing the laundry!" she enthused.

She loaded the washing machine and I stood there staring. I caught her watching me from the corners of her eyes.

We walked up the stairs to the kitchen and she directed me to a seat. She then straddled me facing forward, her crotch perched atop my hard-on. She looked directly into my eyes.

"Uh... Mrs. Barkley..."

"Shh. It's okay, Travis," she whispered. "Andy's a bit of a goofball. You know that. Well, he's also a willing cuckold..."

There's a word I'd never heard before. I know I gave her a quizzical look.

"You've never heard of a hotwife before, have you?" she asked.

"Uh, no," I said.

Mrs. Barkley then proceeded to give me a crash course on the hotwife lifestyle. At 18, I never realized that some people are kinky beyond belief.

"And you and Mr. Barkley do this?" I asked weakly.

"Well, sort of, and only away from the house and never with anybody we know."

"Don't I count as someone you know, Mrs. Barkley?"

She smiled brightly again and ground her pussy against my crotch. I took a look down at the camel toe she had going on. Those shorts were pulled up as high as they could be and still be covering her pussy.

"It's Traci, Travis, at least while we're alone. And yeah, you count, but today's a special day... for both of us."

She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back hard. We played tonsil hockey while I ran my hands up and down her sides.

I wasn't a virgin, but none of my three previous sex partners were anywhere near the woman Traci was. I was excited beyond belief and intimidated beyond reason.

Traci stood up, sat her ass on the edge of the kitchen table and spread her legs wide. I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled both them and her tight white panties down and off her toned legs. I could see the moisture running out of her pussy and could definitely smell her arousal. I pulled her T-shirt over her head and looked at her small boobs and erect nipples. I ran my index fingers over both of her nipples one after the other. She moaned and I leaned in again and stuck my tongue back into her mouth.

She pulled my shirt over my head before I pulled my shorts and briefs down and kicked off my sneakers. I moved in closer. She reached for my hard cock and rubbed it quickly up and down her wet inner lips. I watched as she did that. Our eyes locked, and I moved forward a little closer and pushed my hard-as-steel dick slowly inside her pussy, noticing her small dark brown bush was the same color as the hair on her head.

I was surprised it took me several strokes to get fully inside her, despite how wet she was and the fact that she had four children. Her insides were absolutely burning hot. She wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me even further inside. I tweaked her nipples and she moaned into my mouth.

I soon had what I considered a nice pace going, but Traci apparently had other plans and urged me to go harder and faster. I followed along because, after all, she was the one with the experience. I picked up the pace as directed and within minutes, Traci was moaning and cooing. That quickly turned into screaming and shaking as she was overcome with a huge orgasm.

My mind was whirring as we continued the most surreal experience of my life. I slowed my pumping as Traci finished her orgasm. This was every bit as good as any wet dream I had ever had: fucking my best friend's mom on her kitchen table. Get out of town!

I kissed Traci deeply again and started driving harder as she came back to her senses. She had two more climaxes in the next few minutes and then started to urge me to come inside of her.

"Fill me up, Travis. Come on, young man. Please your best friend's mother."

I am nothing if not obedient. I did exactly what Traci asked, shooting several ropes of cum as deep inside her as I could get. As soon as I started to come, she covered my mouth with hers and stuck her tongue deep in my mouth.

"Fuck!" I gasped when I finished shooting.

"Ooh, that was lots of fun," she squealed. "How about we eat some lunch, then play some more."

I know my face lit up. I was living every 18-year-old guy's dream.

Traci went into Vivian's room and came out wearing a tight Barbie T-shirt that barely covered her vagina and ass. I started to get hard instantly. She smiled lewdly as she watched my dick rise. She then proceeded to make us both ham and cheese sandwiches, glancing at me from time to time as I watched her child's T-shirt rise and fall with her movements.

She cleaned off the kitchen table that we had just fucked on and we sat there and ate. I don't think I tasted a thing as I kept shifting my gaze from her pussy peeking out from under the shirt to her hard nipples showing through the material. We hardly talked while we ate.

I was sitting at the table naked with my cock completely hard. Traci was smiling like a kid in a candy store. I was starting to feel a little self-conscious until Traci took my hard cock in her hand and started to stroke me.

"Want to try my bed this time?" she said softly.

I know she explained the whole hotwife thing to me, but honestly, having sex in her bed seemed to really be pushing it. I hesitated for a split second and I know she caught it, but then she reached out her index finger and ran her red fingernail across my balls. Toast. I would have followed her into hell and she knew it.

We walked into her bedroom, she got on the bed on her back and seductively spread her legs. I had never had the opportunity before, and I wasn't missing it, diving in face first--literally. I licked and sucked from her opening up to her clit, and she rewarded my efforts with a trio of screaming orgasms. It was mad erotic, looking up from between Traci's thighs and seeing her shriek and spasm. I had a brief thought that Ronnie would never believe how hot his mom was... not that I could ever tell him.

After her third orgasm, Traci grabbed my hair and pulled me up onto her body.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, Travis!"

If she insisted...

We snuggled together for a short snooze. Imagine waking up in the bed of your best friend's mom cuddled around her naked body. That's all it took for me to get hard. I let Traci continue to sleep while I gently rubbed my dick up and down her ass crack.

"Mmm... is that for me?" Traci sighed, reaching back to wrap her fingers around my rod.

I fondled her small boobs and played with her wonderful, erect nipples, gently and not-so-gently tweaking and twisting them. Her breathing quickly picked up in pace. I turned her on her back and alternated tonguing her breasts. I used my fingers to entertain her wet pussy for two more orgasms before I lifted her legs over my shoulders and drove my almost aching dick deep into her vagina in one long stroke.

"Aaaaiiiieeee!" or something like that, she shrieked with yet another climax. Damn, I had never encountered a woman so orgasmic before. I briefly wondered if it was her age, or just her. I didn't wonder too long, though, because I got busy drilling her hard. With her practically folded in half, I was able to get great penetration. Twenty minutes later, I was coming hard yet again. I stuck my tongue down her throat again and she responded in kind. Great kisser. Best day of my life--ever!

I don't know when it got to be five o'clock, but we both knew that I had to go and Traci had to get the laundry finished and clean sheets put on her bed before the other four got home. I watched as she went into "Mom mode," putting on a white bra and full-cut white panties under culotte shorts and a white print button-down short sleeve blouse.

"You're not going to tell Mr. Barkley about this, are you?" I asked timidly.

"Well, like I told you, we discuss a lot of things... but not everything. In time, I might tell him something, but definitely not who and where. And since you're never going to say anything..."

Traci gave me the raised eyebrow. I nodded in agreement.

"This was a lot of fun, Travis. I'd love to do this again, if the circumstances would be right."

"Oh, yeah. Today was amazing," I said. "You are a goddess. I never knew."

She lit me up with a huge smile that took over her entire face.

"Now you're just going to have to be mature and cool. Can you do that?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, I can, but first, can I have one more kiss?"

Traci stepped into my arms and we kissed like lovers. I grinned like the luckiest man alive, turned and walked out of the house.

I walked back to my house down the block. Mom was preparing dinner.

"How are the Barkleys doing? Were you there the whole day?" she asked.

I've never lied to my parents and wasn't about to start that day.

"Ronnie went to a Mets game with his dad, Derek and Vivian, but Mrs. Barkley needed some help with a project. It took a while," I replied.

"You know Dad and I raised you to help out when you can. That's being a good neighbor," she said.

"I try my best, Mom. I try my best."

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,471 Followers