All Comments on 'The Barkley Chronicles Ch. 03'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Mother epic episode…!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

This was….dumb.

No matter how hot she is at 45, she will never be the hottest girl on campus.

Then parading her about like she was guttertrash doesn't make it sexy or erotic, it makes it sad. Think about it, she’s so desperate for his approval, she’ll allow herself to be degraded and demeaned to please him.

It reeks of desperation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bring Here a New Hooked 1957 - This One Broke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And then I noticed that her husband Andy Barkley was watching us from the arrival gate. My testicles and penis cringed in fear. I realized with horror that both of them would soon, no doubt, be cut off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Considering that virtually all the stories in the LW section have been "cuck-shit" lately, it would have been nice if you, at least, could have posted some stories in which cheating wasn't condoned, and the cheaters faced consequences. Is February cuck-shit month? I guess February really does suck. 1 star for this crap.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

What ever happened to Hooked1957.

He's writing cuck stories now.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

Hook always has a well written tale. I enjoyed this walk on the dark side by our resident Traci expert. Well done.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I know they can stand alone, but they do link with each other. Are the dynamics changing in this chapter? It seems so… And of course you wiggled the bait in front of us regarding his roommates mom. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hooked1957 has done this sort of thing before. An example being "Teacher, Lover, Friend." I also recall another story where the young kid has an affair with his best friend's mother, and if I remember correctly, this one actually becomes a full-blown love affair in addition to the sex. Don't know if it's another Hooked, or someone else. Anyway, to be honest, this isn't really something that particularly floats my boat, and so I was prepared to give this series a 3. But damn, it's Hooked. And some of this third chapter seems to subtly reference his recent all-time classic "Second-Hand Barbie," and of course the writing is standard H57 quality, so I bumped that 3 up to a 4. Since it's early morning, I know there are a slew of comments queued up but not posted yet, so mine are being submitted in a vacuum - at least where this chapter 3 of 3 is concerned. But...the main reason I'm commenting on this is to respond to all the commentary on chapter 2 that involved blackrandI1958. I mean, she sure doesn't need me to come to her defense - she can take it and dish it right back out at anyone who would diss her. Still, to personally attack the author of "Someone To Love Us" (for example) - I mean, what the fuck's up with that? Not to mention all the work she does designing story theme events, editing, and lord knows what else for this site. Sorry, folks, but that dog won't hunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mother mia, hot as a firecracker , I think I just spontaneously erupted !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Highly improbable. Reads like a college freshman fantasy. - TANSTAAFL

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Great story - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mediocre story. Not your usual good stuff.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

Traci getting dicked down! Sweet! Look forward to your next story. St. Patrick's Day event? Before? Can't wait. Thanks for posting, Randi.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

To who ever it was that kidnapped Hooked, and hacked his account, can we have him back now? You’ve had your fun, now let’s get back to normal.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Not good enough to bother writing, let alone read.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Again I asked whatever happened to Hooked1957?

It seems for this series his teenaged son is the one is sitting in front of H1957's computer and churning out these boyish fantasies.

/

Cheating is unacceptable whether she's hot at 45 or 60. He's a college boy for heaven's sake.

Those fleshy 45 yr old thighs can't match the tight skin of 20 yr old chicks.

In respect to Hooked1957 no I didn't read chap. 2 and 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is this in the Loving Wives category? Should be in Romance, or Erotic Couplings. There supposedly is no cheating here, no adultery, no marital deception. The husband is a dumb shit cuck and the wife is a whore, but they are husband and wife by legal technicality only. No love, no respect, No Marriage. So what is special about an old whore who loves to fuck young men? I don't get anything from this series but puzzlement and embarrassment, for the author. Is this who and what you are, now? Way to devolve. But thanks for the effort.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Worthy of a 5 star rating and a thank you!

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

5 stars for a well written story. I loved it. Good characters, and they come to life. Bravo for being different.

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good Lord!! Has a middle schooler taken over this account and started posting???

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Trav is living the young man’s dream. Traci is having the time of her life, BUT, she Is cheating. Her agreement with her wacko hubby was she would not do anyone they both knew and Trav is a kid from their neighborhood. It’s going to be quite a mess when the hubby and neighbors find out what the lovely Traci has been up to.

Mac_Lapu you’re wrong, go to any gym and you can find a hard body 40 something gal. Hollywood still features several hardbody 50 something gals. Of course, those ladies are paid well to maintain their look, while 40 yr old hardbody suburban housewives are probably genetically gifted, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely, positively and very much the very best I’ve read recently on a cellphone 📱recently!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So do you have plans to start competing with the rest of the dumbass cuck writers that daily deluge the site with cuck shit???

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Didn't care for it

It's just delusion and fantasy honestly I've never seen a woman at her age give head like it describes let alone coming in her mouth and her swallow the load. Some of these stories are nothing but load of crap. The husband is a freaking idiot. Hooked I'm disappointed in this so only one star. You have written better. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, well written. Maybe the roommates mom should have been an addition. BRAVO. JEF

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good third chapter just kept it going and cuming, boys wank read really.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

liked the conversations that took place

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

When's ch.4? Coming out

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wanton Slutting. Lifestyle. Rutting. Exhibitionism.

The 'college experience'? What about Education or career preparation? Oversexed, substance abuse

as growth to maturity. Are patriarchal jerks trained or just in the DNA?

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

Not much of a plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous