The Barkley Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her recover for a bit, then starting moving her up and down. When she completely recovered, I let her lead for a bit, then I took back over. She came twice more, the second time taking me with her.

I softened and slipped out of her vagina while she laid on my body lengthwise. I stuck my tongue as far into her mouth as I could, then she returned the favor. Her lips were soft but seeking; her eyes large, glazed and unfocused. I thumbed both of her hard nipples and she moaned into my mouth.

We had been kissing and cuddling for 20 minutes when I felt my dick start to stiffen. She felt it, too, and lowered herself to engulf my reviving member. She gave me a world-class blowjob. It's always great to see your best friend's mother sucking on your hard cock, but it's even better when she knows what she's doing... and Traci definitely knew how to suck a cock.

I stopped her after a few minutes, laid her back down and pushed her legs back almost onto her body. She still had her thigh highs on and looked sexy as hell as I plunged back inside that hot, wet pussy.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh... Harder, Trav, harder! Oh Goooood!"

It started as a twitch, then morphed into a full-body spasm that was accompanied by a loud scream before she went silent and still. I looked at her face and saw she was passed out. I just waited patiently until she came to, looking disoriented, then I started gently pumping. I picked up my pace when recognition came to her face, and I came a few minutes later. We both fell asleep soon after that.

I awoke Sunday morning with Traci draped over me. When she woke up, we made soft, gentle love, the kind of love I hoped to make with my wife someday. For the moment, though, I was doing it with somebody else's wife. I gave it my absolute best effort, because I wasn't sure when the next time I'd get to have her--if ever.

We showered together after we made love and I made sure that she was clean from head to toe. She then got dressed in her business attire and I drove her to the airport. We crushed lips and played tongue games for several minutes before one of the airport traffic Nazis told us we needed to get moving. She got out, grabbed her little bag, gave me a wink and headed off.

12