The Barn Swallow Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers

"Okay, Candy, I'm sorry," I said, putting my palms up in a calming gesture. "But that girl is willing to suck off all the men I give her for a flat five hundred a day. I can't refuse that deal. It's costing me a goddamned fortune to--"

"I'll match that deal," Candy shouted. "Tell her to get lost, and I'll suck off all the guys you want for the five hundred a day!"

Before I even had time to process that my office door flew open. Liz was standing there with both hands on her hips. "I will suck every fucking cock in this factory for four hundred a day."

Candy and I both looked at her with mouths agape.

"Except for my husband's cock," Liz added with a shrug.

I shouted out very loudly, "What the fuck, Maria! Have you been listening in on ALL my private conversations on that fucking interc--"

The voice of my cute but mousey secretary, Maria, shouted back at me, "I WILL SUCK ALL THE COCKS YOU WANT ME TO SUCK FOR ONLY TWO HUNDRED A DAY, BOSS!"

Liz joined Candy and I in shocked silence, all our mouths gaping open.

Maria's shouting voice added, "AND I'LL SUCK HER HUSBAND'S COCK, TOO!"

After about ten minutes of complete chaos, with three very angry women yelling at me and at each other, we all got to talking more calmly and, eventually, negotiated a deal. All three ladies would suck all the cocks I wanted them to suck and swallow evry drop of cum for only three hundred and fifty dollars a day, each.

All I had to do was supply a place for them to work and plenty of cocks for them to suck.

And that, my friends, is how the Barn Swallow Club was founded, with those first three cum swallowers, or as they came to be known, our "Founding 'Swallows", Liz, Maria and Candy, a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. The rest, as they say, is history.

Our first week, however, after opening up the Barn Swallow Sex Club, was a spectacle of sleazy cum drinking well worth reading about.

(to be continued)

--- Stay tuned for part two, where a healthy sense of competition between these three cum guzzling whores, causes an amazing sexual spectacle and elevates the Barn Swallow Club to legendary status in the secret and discreet underworld of sex clubs

-----------------

Thank you for reading part one.

This raucous and outrageous cocksucking tale will continue with part two, hopefully, in less than a week.

If you enjoy reading about beautiful girls of all cum drinking persuasions, from those who detest it but power through it anyway, to those wonderful cum guzzlers who can never get enough, you will love this series.

Please rate it and comment as you see fit.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers
12