All Comments on 'The Barnet Sisters Ch. 02'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Good story

An impressive amount of time between chapters , but they read like they were written at the same time. A third chapter would be appreciated if you choose to. Thanks.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved the story and the fact that an author actually wrote a second chapter years after the first one came out! I understand why it could be in the incest category what with the sisters eating each other. However, as the majority of the chapter was about Mike and the mom, it could have been put in the Mature or Erotic Couplings category. Here's hoping we won't have to wait another six years for chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good. More, please!

I'll second further chapters, this has definite potential to go places.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongover 5 years ago
As a widow

whose husband was a wonderful lover, I certainly can identify with this story

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Better than the first

I got to say I'm impressed with this chapter the first one left me wanting. Even though I found the first one was missing something I was surprised not to find this one the same. It flowed rather nicely. Hope 3 continues the same way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5948 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES