The Barnet Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

Judy started to stick her tongue out again and then changed her mind. Then she stood up and looked down at her sister. "We can go in the house."

"It would beat the insults we're getting out here," Trudy replied as she got up off the lounge chair.

"Have fun," Mike said with a grin. "Come back when you can't stay as long."

Judy looked at him and whispered, "I hope mom drowns you."

"There are worse ways to go," Mike told her still grinning.

Trudy giggled and said, "Name one?"

"Hey now!" Gale said and splashed water at her daughters. They scrambled away and most of it hit Mike instead.

"See, she's starting already," Judy said with a laugh.

Mike splashed water in their direction but did not have the range. The twins laughed and headed inside. Mike shook his head and turned around to find Gale grinning at him. "What?" he asked with a grin of his own.

"When Judy said something about me drowning you, I started to ask you how long you could hold your breath but decided that might not be a good idea."

"Were you worried about her reply or mine?"

Gale looked startled for a moment and then whispered, "I hadn't even thought about your reply."

"How long can you make it worth my while, would have been my reply," Mike whispered back.

Gale looked at him with a puzzled look for a second. When he licked his lips, she blushed deeply and looked away. "That would get both of us drown," she whispered softly.

"Why is that?" Mike asked to tease her more.

Gale looked around at him and blurt out, "Because I wouldn't be able to unlock my legs from around your head or breath myself."

Mike's mouth dropped open. He had not expected that reply at all. "Uh, has it been that long since...." He left the sentence hanging.

Gale shivered hard and looked down as she nodded. "As a matter of fact," she whispered a moment later.

"I'm, uh, sorry to hear that."

"So am I," Gale said and then grinned up at him through her lashes. "I can do a lot of things for myself but that isn't one of them."

Mike chuckled softly and whispered, "I can, but I don't. Well, not often anyway."

Now it was time for Gale's mouth to drop open. It was nearly a minute later before she asked, "You can actually... uh...." When Mike nodded, she asked in a quick whisper, "Lick, or suck?"

"Both actually. Licking is easy but the other is harder. I have to get my stomach muscles pulled in just right. It would probably be easier if I wasn't so tall."

Gale's mouth was open again. Then she groaned softly and shivered hard. "Jim could do that and showed me one time. It made me so horny I raped him on the spot."

"Then I guess I shouldn't show you until the girls leave, huh?"

With a deep groan, Gale shoved off from the step and swam rapidly to opposite end of the pool. When she got there, she grabbed the edge and hung on for a few seconds. Then she let go and sank out of sight. Mike was not sure what to make of that so he sat down and waited. A little over a minute later, Gale's head appeared above the water. She had a crooked smile on her face as she swam slowly in his direction.

When she was about ten feet away from him, she stopped swimming and settled to her knees on the bottom. She looked at him as a smile slowly grew on her face and then turned into a grin. A moment later, she whispered, "You've got a date."

*****

Gale and Mike were still in the pool when Judy stuck her head out the back door and yelled, "We're out of here."

"Have fun and be careful," Gale called back.

"Maybe I should tell you the same thing," Judy said and then giggled as she went back inside.

Gale glanced at Mike out of the corner of her eye and then blushed. "We can call it off if you would like," he whispered quickly.

With a deeper blush, Gale looked dead at him and said, "Not no, but hell no."

They sat there in silence just grinning at each other for several minutes and then they heard a car start up in the driveway. As it backed out, Gale turned her back on Mike and raised her hair up off her neck. He did not understand for second and then he pulled the bow at her neck and the one at the center of her back. Her bikini top stayed in place until she turned back toward him. Then it fell away from her breasts and floated off.

"My, oh, my," Mike whispered as his eyes took in her breasts. They were very much like her daughters except a little fuller. "Even more beautiful than I imagined."

"These old things, I've had them forever," Gale said nervously but with a smile on her face.

Mike reached out and traced the bottom side of one breast with a fingertip. Gale took a hissing breath in as he did. The same thing happened when he touched the other breast the same way. "They are very sensitive, I assume."

Gale nodded and whispered, "Even more so out here in the backyard and the way you were touching them."

"After sex in that little boat out on a lake, I would think this pool would be nothing," Mike replied thoughtfully.

"Yeah, but that was with a guy I had known most of my life. You I've only know a few weeks and then there is the age thing," she replied.

Mike stood up and stepped down off the steps. He reached down, worked the swimsuit down off his hips, and then stepped out of it. The head and upper half of his dick was above water when he straightened up. Gale just stared with her mouth hanging open. "Now, about that age thing..." he said with a grin as he tossed the suit over onto the side of the pool.

Gale's eyes jumped to his face and then back to his dick. Her head moved back and then forward. She was still kneeling on the bottom of the pool but she had floated closer to the young man. With him moving off the steps, his dick was less than a foot from her face. She groaned and closed her eyes as visions of sucking on it ran rampantly across her mind.

"A penny for your thoughts," Mike whispered.

With a deeper groan that was close to a growl, she said, "Asshole."

Mike chuckled. "Do I need to turn around or are you getting confused in your old age?"

Gale look up at the young man and frowned. "Confused? Old age? I'll show you confusion..." she muttered as her eyes dropped back to his dick.

The next thing Mike knew, she had a two handed grip on his dick and all of it above the water in her mouth. He groaned and thrust his hips forward. When he did, she raised her head until just the head was in her mouth. Her tongue was doing wonderful things as it swirled and fluttered over the sensitive surface.

Mike groaned again and took a step back. He tripped on the steps and sat down heavily on the second one. Gale, taken by surprise went under still sucking on his dick. She came up for air a minute or so later. As she did, Mike rose up and moved to the next step. Gale kept her grip on his dick and followed him.

She grinned at him. Most of his dick was above water. "Maybe I won't drown now," she said as she leaned forward to lick his shaft above her hands.

"We could always move to a lounge chair."

Gale shivered and shook her head. "This will do for right now. I'd feel too, uh, exposed up there."

"You're talking to the guy with his dick sticking up in the air about being exposed," Mike said with a chuckle.

"Uh, yeah," Gale replied. Then she moved her top hand and swallowed every bit of him to her bottom hand.

Mike groaned deeply as she did and whispered, "You do that so well."

Gale pressed her tongue against his shaft as she sucked and bobbed her head up and down a couple of times. Popping him out of her mouth, she moaned softly and sighed. "It has been a while since I've found anything anywhere near my husbands size." Realizing what she had said, she looked up at Mike's face quickly. "Not that I've done all that much looking."

Mike smiled. "I didn't take it that way."

"Good," she replied and swallowed his dick again.

Mike groaned and whispered, "Your husband was a lucky man in so many ways."

Gale chuckled around his dick as she thought about how lucky she was also and not just with her husband. Finding two such large dicks in one lifetime was much better than her normal luck. Her daughters crossed her mind quickly but she discarded the idea promptly. They didn't know anything about her sex life. Anyway, the big dick in her mouth was much more interesting than speculating on what her daughters did or did not know. She began to bob her head again.

Mike groaned. Gale had seemed distracted for a moment but now she was back to sucking his dick vigorously. He suddenly wondered just how long he could hold off coming. The twins were rank amateurs compared to their mother. Not that they were bad you understand but she was much more experienced.

When his balls started to tighten up, he groaned loudly and said in a shaky voice, "You're about to get shot or is that a shot?"

Gale grinned and stepped up her attack on his dick. It had been a long time since she had been shot, as he put it. The more she thought about him coming in her mouth the wetter her mouth got. She was actually drooling around his shaft by the time he let out a long drawn out groan and came long and hard. She kept right on sucking as she groaned deeply at the salty taste in her mouth.

A moment later, Gale was coming right along with him. Her free hand went between her legs and massaged her clit through her bikini bottom, which just shot her orgasm higher. She was in that world all her own. A place she had not been in far too long. It felt wonderful to be home.

*****

Mike was surprised when he realized that Gale was coming with his dick in her mouth. Especially since she had removed her other hand and was swallowing him to the waterline so to speak. He raised his hips and watched the last inch or so of his dick disappear from sight as Gale groaned long and loud. He made a similar noise as his hips rose even higher.

A minute or so later, Mike pushed up slowly with his feet until he was sitting on the next to the top step. Gale floated forward with him and ended up lying between his knees with his dick still in her mouth. She sighed deeply around his dick and laid her head on his thigh still nursing on his slowly softening manhood. He stroked her wet hair and let out a satisfied sigh of his own.

Gale tried to chuckle but ended up grinning around his dick as she looked up at his face. She held suction on his deflating member as she raised her head. It came out of her mouth with a slurping sound. "I hadn't heard that good of a sigh from a man in a very long time," she whispered as she looked up at his face again.

"It's been a long time since anyone has made me sigh like that," Mike said with a shy smile on his face.

Gale laughed and shook her head. "I'd almost call bullshit on that. With all the college girls around, you can't find one that sucks a dick?"

Mike shrugged and grinned sheepishly. "One or two maybe but none have your expertise, shall we say. My size intrigues and scares the hell out of them for the most part."

"My husband was my first and only until he passed," Gale whispered and then grinned. "I thought they were all his size. Talk about a shock the first time I.... Well, the first time I saw one that was shall we say, normal."

"And then I came along," Mike said with a chuckle.

"More like we both came long and hard," Gale whispered and licked her lips. Then her eyes dropped to his soft dick. "Speaking of which...."

Mike laughed. "Yeah. You sure took the stuffing out of it."

"A little recharging time is all it needs. Maybe we should have another beer and swim a little."

"Watching your gorgeous ass wiggling as you swim laps should do the trick nicely. That or we could swap places and I could have a snack," Mike said and then licked his lips.

Gale's eyes got wide as he licked his lips. His tongue looked long and thick. Her husbands had been wide but not all that long. "Uh...." she whispered and then shivered. "It has been a while since...."

With that said, she slowly stood up. She shivered hard and looked around the yard. "I know the fence is solid but I keep thinking about someone peeking through a crack."

"I thought you liked being looked at?"

Gale shivered again as she pushed her bikini bottoms down to mid thigh. "I do but.... I wonder what my neighbors would say."

"Probably the same thing I would say, damn what a beautiful woman!" Mike replied and licked his lips again as his eyes went to her smoothly shaven sex. The water was just below it.

Gale shivered hard at the sight of his tongue. With a soft moan, she pushed the bikini bottoms on down and stepped out of them. With a louder moan, she asked, "How.... How do you want me?"

Mike grinned and replied, "Every way possible but for right now, why don't you moved up here and straddle my head."

Gale glanced around quickly and then groaned, "I've never...."

"Then it's about time," Mike shot back at her.

Gale took a hesitant step forward and bumped her toes on the bottom step. She moved her other foot forward and then stepped up onto the bottom step. Mike moved down a step and grinned at her. "I'll meet you in the middle."

With a whimpering moan, Gale moved to the next step but she had to step to each side of Mike's body, her feet spread wide. Mike moved down until his face was directly below her sex. With a load groan, Gale went to her knees on the edge of the next step her hands on the edge of the pool for balance.

Mike reached up and pulled down with a hand on each of her hips. Gale resisted moving for a moment and then whimpered as she let him pull her sex toward his face. She was still whimpering as she looked around the yard quickly. Then the whimper turned into a loud moaning groan as his hot tongue licked from her asshole to her clit, with a quick dip into her sopping wet pussy. She made the same sound on the second lick.

When his tongue teased her asshole, she moaned softly. When it teased her opening, she moaned a little louder. Then she made a gasping sound as it entered her pussy. A moment later, she lost her breath as it went deeper and deeper. At some point she tried to get up but he held her in place, his tongue deeper in her pussy than one had ever been. As it started to wiggle around and move in and out, she took a deep gasping breath and moaned long and loud.

The term "tongue fucked" floated around in her brain for a moment. It had never made much sense to her until now. She was literally getting fucked with a long slippery thick and hot tongue. She could feel his lips around her opening and his tongue was reaching places no tongue had ever been. She quit trying to get up and rocked her hips back and forth, fucking herself on the intruder.

Gale's clit bumped into Mike's nose and she gasped loudly. She had been wrapped up in the feelings from his tongue but now she felt an orgasm of monstrous proportions building deep inside she sex and lower back. Her clit didn't bump his nose every time she rocked her hips but every time it did, she would gasp loudly.

The orgasm she had when he came in her mouth should have been more than enough to satisfy her but.... His nose bumped her clit going each way and she groaned long and loud. His tongue moved in and out of her vagina smoothly, sometimes with a wiggle and sometimes with a swirling motion. Her orgasm was growing to monstrous proportions.

She wanted to stand up, to get away from that maddening tongue, to keep his nose away from her clit. Her legs were not listening at all. In fact, she sat down more firmly on his face and rocked harder. Now his nose was rubbing her clit constantly. A moment later, she heard someone yelling and quickly realized it was her own voice.

Gale sat up straighter and clamped both hand over her mouth. This stopped the yelling and moved her clit away from the younger man's nose but it rammed the tongue in even deeper. Her eyes flew open as she lunged forward to lay sprawled on the side of the pool. Her hips were on the raised edge and her legs were spread wide.

She lay there gasping for breath. There was a soft chuckle from behind her. "I think that evens the score," Mike whispered before he planted a kiss on each ass cheek.

Gale groaned softly. "You're trying to kill me. My daughters want their inheritance early."

Mike chuckled again and placed a large hand on each ass cheek. "How big of an inheritance is it?"

Gale groaned again and the gasped loudly as the tip of his hot tongue circled and teased her anus. "No, no, no!" She said quickly.

Mike chuckled again and teased her asshole for a few moments more. Lifting his head, he asked, "I thought you would like that."

Gale moaned softly as he tickled her asshole again. "I... I love it but I need to rest. I haven't come this long or hard in forever."

"Speaking of long and hard," Mike said softly as he moved over to sit on the edge of the pool next to her.

Gale rolled sideways a little and looked at his lap. His manhood stood up hard and proud. She groaned deeply and lay back down. "That's going to have to wait also. Otherwise, forget about an ambulance, just call the coroner."

Mike grinned as he lay back next to the older woman. "I think you protest to much but...."

Gale groaned softly and whispered, "You had to mention that, didn't you. Now I have three things to dream about."

*****

Gale woke up on her bed. She gave a start and sat up quickly. Where was Mike? A moment later, she wondered if the whole thing was some weird dream. She was between bewilderment and disbelief when she saw the note on the pillow next to hers.

"Dear Gale,

You are a wonderful and sexy lady. Carrying you to bed was interesting. I had planned on sticking around to see what happened next but then I thought about making love to you in your bed and wondered if that was a good idea. I'm assuming this was you and your husband's bed. Some people can be funny about these things or so I've been told.

I'll probably kick myself later for passing up this opportunity of a lifetime.

Mike."

There was a phone number below the name.

PS: "If I don't hear from you tonight, I'll call you in the morning."

Gale read the note twice and then smiled as she folded the note back up and tucked it under her pillow. With a contented sigh, she lay down and rolled over to switch off the bedside lamp. As she rolled back and pulled up the covers, she wondered about his thoughts on the bed. Yes, her and her husband had made love on it many times but did that make it off limits to anyone else?

That was an interesting question to say the least. She was here and her husband was gone. Would he have the same thoughts about the bed if things were reversed? She was still mulling the questions over as she fell back to sleep.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers
12