The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 03

Story Info
The Baroness and others act as servants at the orc feast.
9.9k words
4.55
6.7k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to copy and paste my author notes from chapter one, in case anyone stumbles across this chapter without reading the first one and wonders what this series is about.

The Baroness and the Orc is grimdark erotic fantasy. Very grimdark. It takes place in an unhappy world and unhappy things occur in it. Demons have infested a once peaceful land, and orcs—once humanity's greatest enemy—are now turned to by some desperate humans as saviors, despite their brutality and insistence on enslaving humanity.

The specific kinks included in this story mostly revolve around orcs dominating humans and all that entails. Humans that willingly enslave themselves to orcs are called thralls, and the eroticism is built from that relationship. There is non-consent (orcs fucking humans initially against their will, the humans eventually enjoying it), lots of extreme anal sex, large breasts and cocks, and big, muscled, green orcs doing whatever they want with conquered humans. The story features a very masochistic main character who gets off to everything done to her. There is much debauchery and wanton fucking and degradement, as well as unhealthy relationships. Bad or depressing things are presented as good and beautiful through the main character's masochistic world view.

Quick note on the orcs: they are dual-sexed orcs. Meaning their species has one sex with both male and female genitalia. Basically, they could be viewed as futas, but more in a biologically accurate and serious light. They present as large, muscled females with breasts, and have both a vagina and penis and balls, and even a social system based around the roles a dual-sexed species would develop.

Note there is death, NOT sexualized. Orcs and human soldiers fight, and humans are killed in battle.

* * *

The sun had retreated, and night had fallen. Emily still had yet to be touched again, and a part of her was actually disappointed. An orc she didn't recognize moved through the room, unlocking humans, leaving them free but with collar and leash still attached. Emily was one of them. She stood and looked down at her chain leash hanging between her breasts.

Experienced cultists fell in with every freed human, giving them instructions. "Do not try to run, you will be killed. Follow the commands of any orc that are given to you. When not given a direct order, walk the room and focus on refilling drinks and bringing food. Some of you will be given certain simple tasks, such as stirring the cauldron or helping to prepare food."

Charlotte nodded at Emily when she was freed, and held her hands. "Now is a good time to look for escape opportunities," she whispered. "We are untethered and the night will be full of drink. Keep sharp."

And then, like a light shining through impenetrable clouds, Emily saw Matthew standing a few feet away. He was naked like everyone else, and just as ragged. His penis somehow seemed so smaller than before. It was like she never noticed just how little it was. His eyes were red and raw.

"Emily," he sighed, and came to her. They embraced, holding each other tightly. Emily's heart fluttered in her chest, and she felt tears at her eyes. It felt good to hold her love again. She hadn't directly seen what kind of treatment he'd undergone, but it was the same as everyone else, apparently.

"That's enough," grunted the orc in charge, pushing them forward with the rest of the small group.

"Oh Emily, it's awful," he whispered as they walked. "This is a nightmare. What's happened to everything? What's happened to Grimsfield."

"Just do as they ask and things will be fine, my love."

"Do as they ask? Have you gone mad? They're monsters, Emily. Barbarous monsters. Look at them. Look what they've done to us. Oh, this is a nightmare..."

More orcs began to crowd into the hall, filling tables. To Emily's surprise, there were some musicians among them. They played strange stringed instruments that resembled harps, and also beat on quiet drums that gave a bit of life to the room. More smiles came over orc faces, and drinks filled hands, and voices and laughter filled the rafters above. Pipes were brought out, and smoke began to cloud the air. It was early, but the celebration was slowly starting to come alive.

"Food delivery duty," whispered Emily to herself, holding a platter of bowls filled with stew. "That's my given job. Focus, Emily. Do good. Feed the orcs."

She set her platter of bowls onto a table, and began handing out the stews to the orcs sitting there. They seemed to respond positively, and spoke orcish with smiles as they dug in.

"Hungry?" said Emily, smiling awkwardly. Nobody paid her any attention.

She went back to the cauldron with her tray and grabbed more bowls. Charlotte was on stew duty, her athletic shoulders and arms stirring a giant wooden spoon around the black cauldron over a fire. She was working up a bit of a sweat, the firelight glistening off her slick skin, her small, bare breasts shining. Emily held out the empty bowls and Charlotte filled them.

"The exits are all heavily watched," whispered Charlotte. "And the ones watching them don't seem to be drinking. Perhaps you could offer them drinks? Get them drunk and maybe they'll pass out. That would be our chance."

"Matthew is on drink duty."

"Tell him to try, then."

"Um, okay." Emily bit her bottom lip. She would say no such thing to Matthew. "You know, Charlotte, we don't have to escape tonight. We can...we can just follow along for a while, get them to trust us."

"A good plan, but one I'd rather not resort to. We should try to escape tonight."

Emily continued on with her job, delivering and refilling bowls of stew to hungry orcs. They ate much more than she expected. Every once in a while she'd look out into the hall of chained humans. They were still mostly undisturbed, with only a couple orcs here or there mounting someone. The untouched ones looked at the feast with thousand yard stares, eyes empty.

"Look at us," said Matthew as they passed and stopped together for a moment. "We're nobility, Emily. I a lord, and you a baroness. I was to become a baron soon. And here we are, playing maid servants! This is humiliating. And I don't like the way some of them are looking at me. That one laughing a lot with the spiky hair has been staring at me all evening."

Emily noticed the jester orc who had stood out before, throwing back mugs of ale and making the orcs around her laugh. "It's going to be okay," said Emily, and then someone shouted for Matthew to refill her cup and he jumped into action.

The feast was moving along in earnest now. The great hall was loud with the din of talking and laughing orcs having an all-around pleasant time. Emily noticed one of the serving girls was grabbed by an orc as she gave her a mug of ale, and pulled onto her lap. The orc molested her, feeling all over, and brought her cock out.

To serve food and drinks, and provide entertainment, the cultist told me, thought Emily. I suppose it's no mystery what kind of entertainment we're meant to provide. I should be on guard, ready to pleasure any one of them.

As Emily passed by the head table, she heard a shout in common tongue. "You there! Girl-human." Emily turned to see the red-headed champion waving her over, sitting next to the Chieftain and her matriarch. "I need another bowl, and this table's servant is dallying, it seems. Give me one of those."

"Of course, my lady," said Emily, setting her tray down at the head table and offering the massive orc a bowl.

"Come around here to this side of the table, girl-human. Let's have a look."

Emily's heart raced as she moved around the table, standing with her arms at her sides. The three most important orcs in the tribe all looked at her. Emily's eyes went wide when she noticed Raines kneeling at the Chieftain's feet, hands on the orc's thighs, cock in her mouth, her head slowly bobbing up and down. When Raines' big green eyes fluttered open, her full lips popped off the cock and she smiled up at Emily.

"Emily!" she gasped, flashing her brilliant teeth. She looked aglow with pure happiness.

"There, there," said the Chieftain, guiding Raines' mouth back to her penis. Then she considered Emily again. "What is this, Thrella? This human isn't grown yet. She's only a pup. What's she doing here?"

"Ah, you're wrong there, Mag," said the champion, Thrella. "Her body may be stunted, but you must look at the teats on humans. This one is fully grown." Thrella lifted a single breast of Emily's, as if demonstrating, and then let it drop.

"Hmph," grunted Mag the Chieftain, hand on top of Raines' bobbing head. "Could have fooled me."

"In fact, you look upon none other than Baroness Emily Lawford," continued Thrella. "She was the ruler of this fine town, and she was the one who arranged for us to easily take it."

Mag raised her mug and inclined her head. "Then I give thanks to you, Baroness Lawford. Not a single orc was killed in the assault. You're an admirable human."

"Thank you, my lady," said Emily, bowing her head. "I've worshiped orcs and Atrix ever since I learned about you. I've been looking forward to this day."

"Look at that," said Thrella with a smile. "The Baroness needs no breaking. A true thrall if I've ever seen one."

Mag's matriarch considered Emily. She had similarly grey hair, but was slightly less intense than the Chieftain, with a bit softer look about her. Wide hips and larger than average breasts. She tilted her head. "Shall we take her on as a thrall, then, my love?"

"What, the girl-human?" Mag looked unconvinced. "She's tiny, and she'll break."

"I don't know," said the matriarch. "I think she's sort of cute. We don't have to have her for mounting. She could just be a pet. We could keep her in the room to warm our feet at night."

Emily's heart jumped in her chest. The head matriarch's personal thrall? Wouldn't that be something. That could be a wonderful fate.

"No, no, we have too many humans already," said Mag. "And I'm happy with this one." She patted Raines' bobbing head.

"Very well." The matriarch looked away.

Thrella grunted loudly with a grin at the edge of her lips. "Well then," she said, standing up and unbuckling her belt. "I at least want to sample what the former ruler of this town can offer. These humans make a big deal about nobility, you know. They're supposed to be the best humans around. Come on now, Baroness Lawford, let's see if that's true."

Emily grew flustered, nervousness coursing through her body. The champion of the tribe wants me...

She awkwardly turned around, placing her hands on the table.

"Ah," said Thrella. "No, not like that. Here."

Emily looked over her shoulder to see Thrella tossing aside her skirt and revealing her cock while she sat. Her legs slightly spread, letting the member and balls hang off the chair.

"Milk me. Using your mouth."

Emily looked at Raines, kneeling and sucking off Mag's cock, her eyes watching to the side.

"Uh..." said Emily, feeling overwhelmed.

"Don't be afraid," said the champion of the tribe. "Do as your Priestess does. Go to your knees and place my cock in your mouth."

It was a harrowing sensation, being on her knees between those massive thighs. Thrella was the biggest orc in the entire tribe. Each thigh was thicker than a large man's chest. Emily felt as if she was getting dangerously close to a giant, lethal animal. Like she was placing her head beneath a horse.

She grabbed the penis with both hands, lifting it up. It was soft, although still long and thick and veiny. The big, oval testicles hung heavily beneath in their sack. Emily brought the head of the penis to her mouth, and she could smell a musky scent.

The cock's head was just able to fit in her mouth, and she began sucking, supporting the rest of the shaft with her hands. Over the next minute, Thrella's penis slowly grew hard and stiff. Although orc cocks in general didn't increase in size much from flaccid to erect, it still pulsed and throbbed a bit fuller and thicker, and eventually Emily couldn't fit the whole head in her mouth anymore.

She worked her neck, bobbing up and down, able to get half the mushroom head in her mouth, sucking it off as best she could. Pre-cum filled her mouth, and she swallowed it down in multiple gulps. It was like taking the ejaculate of a human male's actual orgasm.

I'm sucking off the champion of the tribe, thought Emily in disbelief. The biggest, strongest, most powerful orc there is. Being her thrall would be a dream come true.

Thrella sighed. "She can barely even fit any of it in her mouth. All right then, Baroness, that's enough struggling. Let's see if your ass is broken in."

Emily pulled off the cock, panting, and was lifted and placed on the table. She was laid on her back, her legs hanging off the table, butt near the edge. Thrella took Emily's legs and spread them apart.

Emily felt like a chicken wishbone. So tiny in the biggest orc's hands. She could have been pulled apart like it was nothing.

Thrella's cock smacked down onto Emily's stomach, coming up past her belly button. Pre-cum gently drooled out the penis hole in steady, rhythmic pulses and fell down the sides of Emily's torso. It was warm, and felt good.

"Good Atrix, you'll destroy her," said the Chieftain, shaking her head.

"You share your mother's overdeveloped breasts," said Thrella, considering Emily's tits as they pooled on her chest in big pillows while she was on her back. Those green orc hands grabbed them, feeling them over, pinching painfully at her nipples. "Perhaps even a bit larger. Yes, that's right, I've already sampled your mother, and I was unimpressed, I must say. She has an injury, I believe, and she isn't fit for service."

"You'll find I'm young and healthy, my lady," said Emily.

"We shall see." Thrella took the base of her dick in hand, guiding the big, slippery head down Emily's belly, running over her sensitive clitoris. Emily shivered. The orc toyed with her pussy lips for a bit, teasing entry into her vagina, but in the end, she did as orcs did and pushed her cock against Emily's asshole.

Emily clenched her fists, relaxing the rest of her body, and let her held breath escape her lungs. It'd been a good while since she'd been penetrated last, and it took a brief moment to get used to the girth again. Before she knew it, Thrella had slowly pushed nearly all of her penis inside her.

Emily's heavy, slow breath shook audibly as she looked down at her own body. When Thrella eased the last few inches inside of her, her belly bulged outward above the belly button.

Her penis is actually distending my stomach, she thought, becoming extremely aroused at the sight. I can see it as it pushes inside of me.

Thrella grabbed her hips and held her still as she began to fuck in earnest now, thrusting her hips between Emily's spread thighs with force. It wasn't fast or frantic fucking, but it was powerful fucking, with long pulls and pushes. Her belly grew outward with each soft slap of skin.

Emily looked over to Mag and her matriarch, as well as a few other orcs at the table looking down at her as she was fucked. I feel like a farm animal being observed and judged for quality, thought Emily, and for some reason the thought excited her and sent her heart fluttering.

Emily's breasts pooled up near her chin, wobbling around with the movement, her nipples large and hard. She kept her forearms underneath them, and reached up, touching a nipple and pulling on it as she drank in the massive orc's body, bulging muscles tensing and relaxing with each movement.

"But damn, there's hardly anything to hold onto," cursed Thrella, sliding both hands from hips to stomach. "Look, I can fit my hands completely around her midsection!"

She was right. Emily felt those giant orc hands squeeze around her belly, commanding complete control of her tiny body. It'd be impossible to squirm away.

The Chieftain laughed. "See? I told you, Thrella. She's too small."

"But she's taking my cock just fine." Thrella began to pant, working up a slightly faster rhythm, Emily's feet bouncing about in the air.

Emily breathed heavily, and slid her fingers down to her pussy so she could rub her stiff clit. It felt good. The first time she had actually pleasured herself since before the orc invasion.

"And look, she's getting off to it," said Thrella.

Mag shrugged. "So what if she does? What does it matter if a human thrall gets pleasure from being mounted?"

Her matriarch gave her an annoyed look. "It's a proven fact that thralls who enjoy a mounting make for better mounts."

"Hogwash. All an honest orc needs is a warm hole and enough to hold onto." Mag pushed Raines' head downward, forcing more of her cock into her mouth, and held it that way, as if to prove a point.

"Outdated thinking, my love," said her matriarch. "That was the way things were done before the Ripping of the Realms. Times are different now. A happy human is a better thrall these days. I mean look at the girl-human. Her pleasure makes her more submissive, and thus easier to make use of."

"Yes, my lady," panted Emily, staring at Thrella as the orc fucked and she masturbated.

Thrella snarled, showing her upper canines, and grunted, her movement faltering. Emily felt her cock jump inside of her rectum, and liquid flooding her guts. She was beginning to enjoy that sensation and look forward to it.

The average orc ejaculation was both bigger and slower than that of humans. A good several seconds separated each spurt of semen, and the orgasm itself lasted about thirty seconds.

And so Thrella slowly rocked her hips as she rode her orgasm, filling Emily. "She at least gets the job done," said the orc, and Emily found it strange for her to casually talk through the orgasm like that.

About halfway through, Thrella pulled her cock out and let it slap unceremoniously on Emily's stomach again. It was glistening after being inside her ass. It jumped as a rope of semen spurted out the head, the liquid landing on Emily's belly, on her breasts, her chest and face, and ending above her head. The cock went to rest, and about three seconds passed, and then it jumped again, squirting another equally large helping of cum on Emily. Meanwhile, the amount inside of her asshole slowly fell out her sphincter.

Emily just watched in awe, abandoning her clitoris. The orc orgasm was fascinating. Thrella simply let her cock rest on her belly, untouched, and it continued to jump and spray her. Thrella's head leaned back and stretched, and she took deep breaths and held them, as if trying to keep control during the orgasm. Emily pondered how any given orc might be in a dangerous position if she orgasmed at an inopportune time, debilitated by the long physical bliss.

Finally, her balls seemed to empty, and Thrella took a big breath and let it out, stepping away. "Well then," she said. "Nothing special, in the end. A novelty, being the former owner of this town, but beyond that, nothing else worth investing over. There are more enticing humans out there in the great hall. This one's meant for the communal thrall life."

"Hmph," grunted the Chieftain's matriarch, giving Emily one last look where she lay on the table, covered in semen. "Too bad for you, then. Go along, Baroness. Continue with your food service."

Emily stood in a daze, and picked up her platter of stew bowls. She didn't bother cleaning herself off, and there was nothing to clean with anyway. Streams of semen eased down her naked body and dripped onto the stone floor. She hadn't reached her own orgasm before Thrella had hers, and so she was still horny, her body thrumming with a sort of unreleased energy.

"I think now is a good time for your speech, yes Priestess?" said Mag as Emily was walking away. Raines slurped away from the cock, and nodded her head.