The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes my mistress, now would be a good time."

Hmm, pondered Emily. What do they mean by that? A speech? By Priestess Raines?

* * *

Emily thought over the mystery as she went back to work. The celebration was becoming truly that by the minute. There was more fucking going on, more thralls being mounted, or sucking off cocks where orcs sat and drank. Sex was in the air.

She delivered some bowls of food to a certain table, and realized the orc with the sleek, chin length hair and large genitals sat there. The orc was silent, not talking or laughing with the rest of her comrades. Emily gave her another look up and down, seeing the huge greatsword resting nearby, and single large breast hanging out her top, the bigger-than-average outline of her penis and balls through her skirts. And of course, her fierce, beautiful face, eyes yellow and vibrant.

"Here you are," said Emily, placing a bowl in front of her. The orc said nothing.

Emily was about to move on, but something about this orc made her stop. She wanted to know her, to find out more about her, but she didn't know how to make that happen.

"My lady," she said, giving a curtsy. "If I could ask your name, to better serve you."

The orc soundlessly rotated her head toward Emily, glaring down at her with those piercing eyes.

"I'm Emily Lawford," continued Emily. "The former Baroness of this town." With embarrassment, Emily realized this orc may not have even known the common tongue.

"As if that's supposed to mean anything," said the orc, voice cool and level.

Emily looked down, feeling her face go red. "Apologies, mistress."

"Ashra," said the orc. "My name is Ashra."

Emily curtsied again before leaving her alone. "Mistress Ashra," she said, moving on.

Emily placed another bowl to a nearby orc. This one was fairly giant in size, truly ugly, with a big, malformed nose, complete with warts, spotty skin, and a misshaped head.

They can't all be beautiful works of art, I suppose, thought Emily, keeping her eyes down.

The ugly orc smiled at her, and reached out, grabbing one of her breasts roughly. She grunted something in orcish with a deep voice as ugly as she was.

Oh, not this one!

Emily nervously smiled and did a little curtsy. "All right then, gotta go, very busy."

She walked away, her tit slipping out of the orc's grasp.

Phew.

Going back to the cauldron to get more food, she noticed the eyepatch orc had engaged Charlotte. At first sight, Emily expected another mounting was going to take place, but instead, they were both looking over a sword the orc held between them.

It was Charlotte's sword. The one she had thrown away before surrendering during the attack.

Emily dallied, watching the interaction. Charlotte stood there, the cauldron forgotten, and looked confused.

"My sword," she said to the eyepatch orc.

The orc said something in orcish, and lifted the sword, giving it a little practice overhead swing. Then she ran her hand along its flat side, saying many more words and pointing at the steel.

"I...I think she likes it?" said Charlotte.

Both women flinched when the eyepatch orc whipped out her own sword from its sheath, holding it sideways and showing it to Charlotte.

"Oh," said Charlotte, peering down close. "It's...quite a well-made sword." She looked up at the eyepatch orc. "Well. Made," she said louder, as if trying to get her meaning across. She looked back down. "The metal is folded over. I didn't think orcs knew how to blacksmith like this. Oh, but what am I thinking? This one probably stole it from a human while plundering, of course."

And to Emily's surprise, the eyepatch orc offered the sword to Charlotte.

Charlotte stood straight, eyebrows up, and looked around the room. "Um..." She reached out, taking the sword by the handle. "Okay?" She awkwardly held the sword aloft. "Emily, she gave me her sword."

"Don't go killing orcs with it," said Emily. "I think you're a bit outnumbered at the moment."

"Um...what do I...uh. It's actually...really nicely balanced. It feels amazing in the hands." Charlotte gave it a few practice chops. Nobody seemed to mind or care.

The eyepatch orc had a smile on her face, and then held her hand out. Charlotte gave the sword back, and the orc sheathed it. She nodded, then turned and left, taking both swords with her.

"Uh, thank you?" said Charlotte. She looked to Emily with confusion on her face. "What was that?"

Emily shrugged. "Guess she wanted to compare swords."

Priestess Raines' voice grabbed their attention as it shouted through the great hall. It sounded like the beginning of a service at the Church of Etana, the Arch Light Priestess intoning scripture to the gathered masses. But of course this wasn't a service, that would have been silly.

"Hear me, people of Grimsfield!" she shouted. She stood in the center of the tables, facing the more empty half of the room where the humans were chained. Her arms were spread outward, her chin lifted up. Emily had seen the gesture made many times during her sermons, but it came across a bit different when she wasn't wearing her modest priestess robes and habit, and was instead stark naked with big tits on display for all to see.

The chained humans all shifted and looked up, getting on their knees and paying attention. Hope was on their faces. Raines was a trusted figurehead, in some eyes above even the Baroness of the town, and they looked to her for leadership.

"I, Priestess Raines, come before you humbled! For indeed, I am no longer a priestess at all. For you see, good people of Grimsfield, the Goddess Etana has forsaken us!"

The crowd murmured at that, exchanging confused glances with each other.

"Not only has she forsaken us," continued Raines, "but she's been unmasked for what she truly is. An evil, weak goddess, who created an evil, weak race in humanity. No, we must turn away from worshiping Etana. We must embrace the true creator. The true Goddess. We must worship Goddess Atrix from here on!"

More mumbling came from the crowd, and it grew larger.

Raines turned and pointed upward, toward the effigy of Atrix. "There! The divine orc with the horns of goats and wings of bats! We are nothing in her eyes. We are a mistake. We are an abomination. We are evil. Let us all atone by worshiping her as we can. By worshiping the superior orc species! Embrace slavery! Embrace defeat!"

Several orcs smiled and cheered at that with mugs of ale, and Emily saw the faces of chained humans grow worried.

"Do not fight, my brothers and sisters! Throw yourselves at the feet of orcs! Kiss their feet and pray for their approval. There is no heaven or hell for us humans. That's all been a grand lie. There is no Tower of Enlightenment for those who supposedly do good. There are no Fields of Debauchery for those who lead lives of sin. When we die, there is only the void waiting for us no matter what we do! There is nothing for eternity! This life is all we have! Give your flesh over to the orcs, let them ravage your warm meat, and take comfort that you may possibly be of use to a superior species. Humanity is on its way out! We are done for! The world now belongs to the orc! Atone for our sins! Embrace defeat!"

Orcs cheered, and Mag the Chieftain nodded and gave a signal with her hand. Several orcs from various tables stood up and approached Raines.

Mag is giving them permission, thought Emily. She's offering her new thrall as a gift to her orcs.

Humans began to cry out as they watched Raines embrace an orc to her left, then one to her right, exchanging messy kisses mostly composed of licking and lapping. The orcs mauled at her ample buttocks and breasts.

"Priestess Raines!" cried out a woman near the front. "What's happening? What are you saying? This isn't true! Tell us they're making you say those awful things!"

"They're not making me say anything!" shouted Raines, an orc positioning herself behind her. "They're all true! Fuck the Goddess Etana, the jealous whore! Fuck her and her filthy creation! We are nothing! We are excrement! Praise Atrix! Everyone! Everyone Praise Atrix with me! Praise—hrgh!"

An orc had bent her down and shoved a cock in her mouth, shutting her up, while the other penetrated her from behind.

Emily stood in shock and looked over the crowd as they broke out in tears and wailing. They placed hands over their faces, shaking their heads. "It can't be...it can't be..." one of them groaned. "Goddess Etana has abandoned us."

They watched in shock and despair as the orcs ravaged their spiritual leader. Emily looked on as well, her duty forgotten.

How bizarre, she thought, Raines attempting to pleasure as many orc cocks as possible all at once. She seems sincere. But there's no way she could have made this change so fast. There's no way she was convinced this quickly. Even during the attack, it looked as if she welcomed the orcs who mounted her. But how is that possible? She was so devout and chaste all her life.

There was only one explanation. Priestess Raines was secretly an orc cultist this entire time, hiding behind the facade of an Etana priestess. The thought was mind-spinning. World-shattering. If it was true, Raines had been extremely convincing as an arch light priestess. Everything she had preached had to have been a lie in her mind.

The musicians ramped up their playing, and there were more humans being fucked. Emily was caught off guard when she saw an orc mounting another orc. She stood and blinked for a moment, trying to process the sight.

But of course that happens, she thought. Sires mate with matriarchs. That's how new orcs are made, after all.

It just seemed strange seeing it for the first time. Emily was growing so used to the image of a large, powerful orc mounting a small human that it was odd to see an orc in a receiving position. The one she saw now was on all fours near the effigy of Atrix, and she was being fucked from behind. Vaginally, of course. Orcs didn't sodomize those they respected. It looked as if this matriarch was greatly enjoying it, her cock beneath her erect and dripping pre-cum as her mate fucked her.

It also made for the first time Emily could clearly make out an orc's pussy. It was much like the rest of orc body parts—similar to that of a human, but far larger. Her labia lips were big and puffy, wrapping and gripping around the penis.

After that, Emily noticed a few more orc pairings. They seemed to be a bit less common than orc on human fucking, but still happened enough to not be out of the ordinary. She even saw a few heavily pregnant matriarchs, their bellies big and round, their breasts swollen large and heavy with milk that leaked from puffy nipples. Their pregnancies didn't stop them from continuing to join in on the mating.

"Ah, what's this!" shouted the jovial jokester orc with short spiky hair and shaved sides. Emily was surprised to hear her speaking the common tongue.

Emily curtsied as she placed a bowl of stew in front of her. "My lady." She made to move on, but the orc grabbed her by the arm.

"Where are you going, stew girl? Let me have a look at you." For some reason, Emily felt more vulnerable under this orc's gaze than most others, even though she was less big and bulky and more lean in her musculature. She spouted something in orcish, and her entourage around her erupted in laughter, pointing at Emily's breasts.

Evidently, the orc had made a joke about them.

Emily fought the urge to cover them up, and stood with her arms at her sides. When the laughter died down, the orc casually moved aside her skirt, revealing her cock as it lay against her thighs. "I've yet to be milked today," she said. "And I'm getting sore and cranky. Hmm." She tilted her head, looking Emily up and down.

Emily tensed up as the orc leaned forward, opened her mouth, and ran her tongue from Emily's chin, up her face, and to her forehead. She shivered, blood pumping to her loins. The orc's tongue was thick and rough and wet, much bigger than a human's. The act of being licked like that seemed strangely intimate and thrilling.

Is this the one, then? thought Emily. Am I to be her thrall? Oh, but this would be an exciting choice. She seems demanding and a bit of a bully, but something about her makes me weak. I would gladly be the butt of her jokes to make her friends laugh.

"But it looks like someone's already splashed their seed all over you. No, I think I prefer the drink boy anyway. Drink boy!"

Emily's eyes went wide as Matthew shuffled over, refilling the orc's mug with ale. He kept his head down, his eyes looking only to the floor. Emily remembered he had mentioned earlier how this orc seemed to be staring at him all evening. Perhaps she fancies him?

The orc smacked the pitcher out of his hands, spilling it all over the floor. "So clumsy you are, drink boy!" she bellowed, and more orcs laughed. "Ah, humans. The medicine witches may call them evil abominations, but they're great sport, to me. My name is Shalla, drink boy. What's your name?"

"Matth—"

Emily flinched as Shalla's hand snapped out and slapped Matthew hard across the face, to plenty of laughter. Matthew backed up against the table, his shaking hand holding the side of his head.

"Wrong answer," said Shalla. "Your name is bitch, understand?"

"Y...yes..." His eyes began to water up.

"So, what's your name, drink boy?"

"B...bitch..."

"That's good. You spilled your pitcher, bitch. Get down and clean it up."

Matthew looked confused. "I...I have no towel to—"

Shalla grabbed his chain leash and yanked him down to his hands and knees. Then she reached down, grabbed his hair, and pushed his face into the spilled drink. "There we are," she said. "Lick it up. Lick it up off the floor like a dog." The crowd of orcs surrounding them thought it the funniest thing ever.

Emily stood transfixed, unable to move away from the sight. She thought back on her life with Matthew, and how great of a man he'd been. Just a few years older than her, he moved to Grimsfield from the next barony over for the purpose of courting her. Emily had been wary of being married so soon, but Matthew had won her over. He was both handsome and a perfect gentleman, if a bit aloof at times.

"A rose for a rose," he had said during a ball one evening while placing a red rose in her hair. It had been a magical masquerade that had taken place in the very same great hall they stood in now.

"Oh, but where did you get it?" Emily had gushed, a big smile on her face. "Roses are scarce these days, I hear."

"We have a garden back home full of them. I brought some over. Just for you."

Emily's heart had fluttered at the forethought, and she had placed her hands into his. The music and dancers around them had faded to distant things, like they had been in their own personal bubble.

"I do believe I'm falling in love with you, dear Matthew," she had said, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"How curious," Matthew had said. "The very same thing seems to be happening to me." His lovable little smile had gone serious. "Marry me, Emily. Take me into your family and I'll be your man forever."

He had stood so straight and regal then, proud and powerful, his nobleman's coat embroidered with golden designs that made him look like a great leader out of a painting.

"I will," she had said, eyes glistening with tears of hope and happiness. "I will."

Emily's eyes glistened with tears now as well.

Shalla placed the bottom of her foot on the side of Matthew's head, making him squirm as his tongue lapped out, trying to lick up the spilled drink.

"Yes, just like that!" called the orc, the others laughing loudly around, holding their bellies. "Like a dog. But dogs bark, don't they? Bark, bitch! Bark for me like a dog!" She pressed down harder with her foot, goading him, and he began to yap to more laughter.

"Ruff! Ruff ruff!"

My Matthew, thought Emily, feeling a tear run down her cheek. My love...

"All right, bitch" said Shalla, lifting her foot from his head. "Enough of that." She pulled up on his chain so he stood again, his ass backed against the table, and she stood with him, moving in close. He had nowhere to go, his head only reaching to the level of her breasts. The orc looked down on him. "Yes, I think you're much prettier than the stew girl, drink boy. You're just my type, in fact."

She slapped his face again for no good reason, and he jumped. "Please...don't hurt me..." he said. Shalla's cock twitched and bounced at that. Then she tilted her head at his penis and testicles.

"Such dainty little things," said Shalla, grasping his genitals with one hand. Matthew cringed and turned his head away, closing his eyes. "Oh, what's wrong? You're not enjoying this? It doesn't feel good? I can make it feel good. We're not just about all that mounting and thrusting, you know. We can be giving. What do you say, girls? Should I be giving to the bitch?"

Shouts of affirmation encouraged her.

Emily watched as Shalla actually sank down to her knees, and took Matthew's flaccid penis into her mouth.

I've never seen an orc do that before.

Matthew looked just as surprised. He couldn't back into the table anymore, so he gripped the edge tightly, looking like he wanted to disappear into it. He stared down at Shalla as she began to smoothly bob her head up and down, her big lips wrapped tightly around his spongy penis.

"Oh Goddess..." whined Matthew, his eyes flashing up at Emily. They weren't the same beautiful blue eyes that had looked at her back at that ball so long ago. They were red and raw and watery. "What..."

"Mmm..." purred the orc, stretching out Matthew's cock with a powerful suction on each pull. His member fit snugly between her tusks and canines, and she actually seemed to be gentle with him, to Emily's surprise.

After a few seconds, his cock began to grow hard and bigger.

"No..." he sputtered, his chest rising and lowering. "I...I don't want..."

Shalla slurped away, revealing a fully erect penis. She looked up at him with a smirk. "It certainly looks as if you want it to me."

"Ah...but I..."

Matthew looked so confused. Shalla went back to sucking his dick. She could easily fit the entire thing in her mouth, with room to spare. For some reason, it looked so much smaller than Emily remembered it. It had always been enough for her before, and she'd always gotten pleasure from their love-making. But now, thinking back, it seemed so silly. After having sex with orcs, there's no way she could ever go back to being intimate with Matthew like that.

"Don't look at this, Emily," said Matthew. "I don't enjoy it, truly..."

"It's okay," said Emily softly, transfixed. "It's okay."

In truth, she had rarely been more aroused than she was right now. For some reason, seeing this orc—with her sharp barbs—bully and use the love of her life was thrilling in a way she couldn't explain.

Emily turned her head, seeing Raines getting gang-fucked over in the center of the room. Other orcs fucking servants or receiving oral from them dotted the tables. Orcs mated with each other around the effigy of Atrix. The scent of sex and semen filled the air.

Emily felt like she was drunk. Like her head was light and dizzy with arousal. She reached down to her crotch where she stood, and meekly began to masturbate.

Matthew's face softened in shock. "Emily...what...what are you doing?"

Shalla's lips popped off Matthew's twitching cock and she looked to Emily. "Ah, you know each other. Of course. And what is the relation? Good friends?"

"Matthew is my fiance," said Emily. "Or was."

Matthew's face froze at her words.