The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His name is bitch now, remember. But really, now? You were promised to each other. Humans in love. So sweet." She trailed her clawed hand along Matthew's side, making him shiver. "So then, Emily. What shall I do with your love? I leave it in your hands." She playfully licked at his balls and erect cock, her tongue long and thick. "What do you want me to do with him?"

Emily and Matthew locked eyes. He looked so different from that confident, handsome man she had loved back at the ball.

"Fuck him," said Emily.

Matthew's mouth hung open.

"Hah!" grunted Shalla. She stood, turned Matthew around, and bent him over the table.

"Emily..." said Matthew, in a state of confusion. "I don't understand..."

Shalla eased her cock inside of her Matthew, and his voice quivered and disappeared, his face going into shock. This orc was of the leaner variety, and didn't have the thick bulk that some other orcs had, but was still plenty powerful, and took control of Matthew, fucking into him and pressing his face sideways on the table so that he could see Emily.

Emily masturbated. She spread her feet some, pushing her hips forward for easier access to her clitoris.

Tears ran down her cheeks. It was so strange. She didn't know why she was crying. The source of those tears was difficult to pin down. She was feeling so many different emotions at once. All of the emotions. Apparently, they all combined and formed tears.

Happiness. Sadness. Arousal. Despair. Love. Hate. Adoration. Shame.

"Like this, little drink girl?" panted Shalla, her fist gripping Matthew's hair.

"Yes!" gasped Emily, and then an orc plucked her up and slammed her down onto the table beside Matthew. They were both bent over in the same position. Emily didn't even know which orc was shoving her cock inside her asshole right now. It was probably one of Shalla's friends. But her face was pressed flat against the table, facing Matthew.

They stared each other directly in the eyes as they were sodomized.

The table jerked violently with each thrust, both of them getting it hard and rough. Both pairs of balls slapped loudly against the underside of the table, and Emily once again marveled how those impacts didn't cause pain, apparently. Or perhaps they did, and the orcs just didn't care, or even liked it.

"Like this, little drink girl?" panted Shalla again.

"Yes," said Emily, blinking out tears. "Fuck us harder."

"Emily..." said Matthew, sniffing, his face in shock, his eyes red. "I don't understand what's happening..."

"Isn't it wonderful?" said Emily, face jerking against the rough tabletop, clawed fingers squeezing down on her skull. She reached out and took Matthew's hand. "Hold me."

Matthew squeezed back.

They held hands as they were sodomized together.

Emily's heart pounded wildly in her chest. This was the most beautiful thing she had ever experienced.

Matthew began to sob.

With Raines' speech, and with what was happening now, Emily's heart felt flooded open, like she could be completely honest now.

"It's okay, Matthew," she said. "Humans are like animals. We don't have souls. We weren't supposed to ever even exist. And we're evil. So this is what we deserve. This is our life now. Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it so much better than worshiping Goddess Etana?"

Matthew continued to sob, and Emily realized both of their respective orcs were in the midst of orgasms, filling their guts.

Shalla groaned and pulled Matthew upward as she came inside of him. Emily could see that his cock was still hard. His crying momentarily stopped when Shalla reached around and stroked his dick up and down with a thumb and two fingers while still easing her ejaculating penis slowly around inside of him.

"Oh...Goddess..." sniffled Matthew, snot at his nose as he looked down at his penis. He began to orgasm. His dick twitched and jumped in Shalla's fingers, and cum squirted out in several small spurts onto the table. It seemed such a tiny amount.

No matter what it looked like, it was beautiful to Emily. She smiled.

He's cumming, she thought. He enjoys it. Thank Atrix, he enjoys it. Everything is turning out perfectly.

His orgasm was short compared to an orc's, but it ended by the time Shalla finished cumming. She let go of him, and Emily was eager to talk freely now that he had apparently seen the light. Instead, he fell to the floor and curled up in a fetal position, shaking with quiet sobs.

The nameless orc inside of Emily finished and messily pulled out of her, leaving her laying face down on the table. Shalla sat back in her chair and waved her hand, covering her penis. "We're done with you," she said. "Go on, back to your duties."

Emily just lay there, stunned, listening to Matthew's crying, her arousal still coursing through her body.

It took a long time, but eventually they were able to silently get up, pick up their pitcher and platter of bowls, and continue on their work without any words exchanged.

* * *

The celebration went on long into the night. Emily was mounted a few more times by orcs whose faces she forgot. Every one of them simply tossed her aside when they were done with her. She felt a warm, fuzzy feeling each time it happened, like she was fulfilling her life purpose.

Matthew had gone into a silent daze, refilling drinks like a ghost. Emily worked the cauldron, sweating profusely, but as the night grew deep and the stew low, orcs began to mount her as well. She bore it all with the fierce glare of a determined warrior.

Pipes seemed more in abundance now than drinks. Sweet smelling smoke filled the air. Many orcs had passed out. The musicians had calmed down, with the drummers retiring and the stringed instrument player resorting to lazy, gentle plucking.

Emily's eyes grew heavy. She didn't know what hour it was, but the clouds had to have been turning grey any moment now. She drifted through the tables without even her platter in her hand, not quite knowing what to even do.

She passed by one sire sitting on a table bench facing outward. A matriarch sat on top of her lap facing the same direction, leaning back into her, with the sire's cock inside her pussy. The matriarch's big cock was erect in the open air, dripping pre-cum. The sire had her arms around her, caressing her chiseled stomach and cupping her breasts, and they gave each other gentle kisses and licks.

The matriarch saw Emily looking. "Want to join, human?" she lazily asked.

Emily was exhausted and had already pleasured many orcs with her body. She merely shook her head.

The matriarch shrugged, and the two went back to nibbling each other.

It's so much, thought Emily. It becomes overbearing. It becomes numbing.

Emily just stood and looked around the great hall. Things were winding down. She decided to simply go back to her spot on the chain, voluntarily clicking her leash against the main chain and sitting down.

A few minutes later, someone walked up to her in the darkness.

"Priestess Raines," said Emily, sitting up.

Raines was naked, and she knelt down beside Emily, a big smile on her face. She took Emily's hands, squeezing them. "Oh, Baroness, it's amazing, isn't it?"

Emily was still just as confused as before, but Raines' enthusiasm was infectious, and of course Emily agreed with her as well. She let a smile fall over her face. "Yes, it is, actually."

"I knew it!" whispered Raines, shaking her hands. "It was you that let the orcs in, wasn't it? You're an orc cultist, aren't you?"

"You're right," Emily whispered back, looking around her to make sure nobody heard. "I arranged for them to take the town."

"Oh, how delicious."

"So, you've been an orc cultist this entire time? I had no idea. You hid it so very well."

"What?" said Raines, lifting and pressing her eyebrows together while shaking her head. "Of course I'm not an orc cultist. Why would I believe such foolishness as that? Atrix doesn't exist."

Emily blinked.

Now I'm really confused.

"I...I don't understand," she said.

"I'm a believer of Etana. She's the one and only Goddess. I believe in the afterlife, in heaven and hell, in the Tower of Enlightenment and the Fields of Debauchery. In the Heavenbound and Hellbound worshipers of Etana."

"But I don't get it. Your speech to the people earlier tonight. All those things you said. Your eagerness to be with the orcs. You're happy about all this. Even now, you're giddy."

Raines patted Emily's hands, shaking her head softly. "Oh, dear Emily, don't you understand? I've presented as Heavenbound all this time, all my life, but in secret I've been Hellbound."

Emily's heart throbbed in her chest and her eyes opened wide with realization. Everything came together all at once.

It all makes so much sense now, she thought, looking away. Arch Light Priestess Raines, spiritual leader of Grimsfield and tasked by the church to help shepherd this barony's souls to the Tower of Enlightenment, secretly Hellbound.

In the Church of Etana, you went to heaven if you followed the Goddess' rules of morality, and went to hell if you sinned. Humans were raped and abused by demons for eternity in hell on the Fields of Debauchery. The spiritual energy this created was used to fuel the Tower of Enlightenment, so that the Goddess' chosen may seek enlightenment for eternity, ever climbing its infinite floors.

So it was imperative that there were people who went to hell. Without them, heaven wouldn't be able to function. For that reason, Etana didn't look down on those going to hell with contempt. She approved. It was all a part of her loving system. It wasn't about one being a right choice and the other being the wrong choice. It was simply two different choices.

Still, most everyone aimed for an afterlife in heaven. Those were called Heavenbound, and wore upright crosses that pointed upward to indicate their intention. Raines, being a priestess, was of course a Heavenbound. Or so everyone thought.

There were those few who actually felt the Fields of Debauchery call to them. Though rare, these were called Hellbound, and wore an upside down cross pointing down to hell.

Apparently, this entire time, Raines was secretly Hellbound.

"So that..." said Emily, putting the pieces together. "That's why..."

Raines nodded and smiled. "When the orcs took over, I could finally be myself. I can finally give into all my sinful, carnal urges in public. It doesn't fucking matter anymore. Oh Goddess, these orcs can fuck me good. They're like animals. I imagine this little great hall must be similar to what the Fields of Debauchery are like, just on a smaller scale."

"But why did you have to give that speech? Why lie about being an orc cultist now and encourage the worship of Atrix?"

"Because it's blasphemy." Raines actually squirmed with excitement. "Oh, I'm surely going to hell now. Did you see how crushed everyone's spirit looked after that? They were bawling while I was getting fucked in front of them. There's a special place for me on the Fields of Debauchery, surely."

Emily still found it all so much to process. "All this time, through all your sermons..."

"My sermons were the truth, mind you. What I preached was accurate. I simply didn't follow Etana's commands personally. I carried out my sin in secret. You'd be surprised how many priests and priestesses are secretly Hellbound, and it's not just the dark priestesses either. Plenty of us light priestesses purposefully get into it because the blasphemy is so delicious."

"Even all those one-on-one talks in private," said Emily, thinking back on their last backroom discussion about Confession and Flagellation. "You were false even then."

"Yes." Raines' eyebrows lifted and rose above a smile. "Oh, there were so many times I wanted to ravage you. That's why I was trying to get you to do your first Flagellation. I wanted to see your naked body, the red streaks from the crack of the whip against your flesh."

Emily's breath quivered in her throat.

"I got off to it all," continued Raines. "Whenever people do Confession with me and tell me their dirty secrets, half the time I'm touching myself in that little box. And the Flagellation sessions, how I grow wet at whipping those naked bodies and drawing out the worst of the sins. And that leads me to something you must know. That last Flagellation your mother did? She confessed her sin to me. She confessed she was sexually aroused by orcs. Oh, but I worked her over good. I almost came as she screamed it out to me. She held so much guilt inside her. Afterward we prayed to Etana and I blessed her as she shook on the naked floor, and I gave her forgiveness. After she left, I masturbated."

Emily thought of her mother, and her hurting back, all alone chained down the hall. I wonder what she thinks now.

"You seemed so sincere," said Emily.

"I'm an excellent liar. With each one I tell, I can feel my soul sinking further away from my mind and heart and deeper into my loins."

Raines was referencing the concept of the soul that resided in the human body. In the Etana religion, it was believed your soul first started in your heart when you were born. This symbolized humanity stuck between the divine and the animalistic. As you followed Etana's commands, it rose toward your mind and you became closer to a divine creature. When you sinned, it fell to your genitals and anus, and you became closer to an animal. Raines' soul was surely in her bowels, if she indeed had one.

"These orcs are nice," continued Raines, "but there's nothing sexier to me than a demon. Our lives here as thralls are all no doubt shortened ones. That only means I'll reach the Fields of Debauchery sooner, worshiping at the filth of demons."

"That's..." Emily shook her head. "I don't even know how to feel about all this..."

Raines took her head in her hands and leaned down to kiss her. Her tongue pushed into Emily's mouth and danced around her own tongue. Emily could taste the flavor of orc semen.

Raines broke the kiss, panting down at Emily as she held her. "Oh, we have different beliefs, but the same goal. And we're both getting off to all this. That's what matters."

"Yes," said Emily, a bit stupefied. "I suppose I'm just a little disappointed you're not truly an orc cultist after all."

Raines laughed. "Oh, you're a fool for believing all that nonsense, you can trust me on that. There is no Atrix. But that's all right. I'm not here to try to convince you or anything. You don't need to believe for it to be true. With every certainty, you'll be going to hell after your sins here. I know you don't believe that, but it's happening. You're outright evil, Emily. We can be there together. I look forward to it."

Emily's mind raced as Raines embraced her and began kissing and tasting and licking all over body. She leaned onto her back, the Priestess taking Emily's nipple in her mouth and sucking hard. Then she kissed down her belly, and began eating her pussy with passionate lust. Her big lips wrapped around Emily's stiffening clitoris, her tongue flicking against it, and Emily spread her legs.

"Mmm, you taste of beast seed," said Raines.

I wonder if what Raines says is true, Emily thought, looking up at the ceiling as her spiritual leader ate out her cunt. Does hell exist? I'm certainly going there if it does. I've sinned much against Etana. But no. I don't believe that. I believe in Atrix. There's nothing for me or Raines after we die. This life here in the great hall with these orcs is all we have.

She reached down, grabbing Raines' exposed hair, gripped hard and mashed her face into her cunt. Her legs wrapped around her, and her hips gyrated as she was brought to an orgasm, squirting all over Raines' face.

After that, Raines crawled up Emily and straddled her head, pushing her clit against her lips. She sucked on it, committing cunnilingus for the first time in her life. Another sin. Woman laying with woman. Etana would be angry. But to the orcs, they were just two animals getting off, and there was no judgment one way or another.

It felt good. As fluid from Raines' body gushed all over Emily's face, she decided that it didn't matter if Raines wasn't truly an orc cultist. She was still being a good human by going along with everything the orcs said, and so Atrix would be happy with her.

"I have to go back to my mistress," whispered Raines with a kiss after they were done. "Mag owns me, did you know? And it's customary for the Chieftain to loan out her thralls as gifts to loyal orcs. So I get the best of both worlds. A strong owner who spoils me, and an endless supply of orc cock to pleasure."

She paused, as if just now thinking of Emily.

"Don't worry, Emily. I'm sure an orc will take interest in you soon. But even still. Being chained out here with the communal thralls isn't so bad. Any orc that wants can mount you at her pleasure, even if they don't care beyond that. You're like..." Raines thought a moment, then smiled and shrugged. "You're like a piece of trash that someone's used and thrown away, but another person comes along to use it again before throwing it away again. You're like reusable trash."

She leaned down, kissed Emily goodnight, and walked away.

Emily lay there, tired and spent, the taste of Raines on her tongue. She felt warm and fuzzy inside, and went to sleep with a smile.