The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Against all odds, I think I love this orc," she said. "When she first...well. Let's call it what it was. When she first raped me, it was awful and painful and terrifying. But she kept coming back to me. Again and again, more than any of the other orcs. She kept looking at me from across the great hall. She kept trying to talk to me, even though we don't speak the same language, when no other orc even bothered to say one word to me. I don't know. Something about that touched a part of me deep inside. Like, it made me feel for her. And the way she doted on me. And then one day, it wasn't rape anymore. One day, I enjoyed it. And craved more of it."

Emily just listened silently. Charlotte took her hand.

"I know you enjoy it too," said Charlotte. "I've seen it. It's pretty obvious. You love them all. And that's okay."

Charlotte still didn't know the whole truth, that Emily had orchestrated the entire conquest. But yes, her bliss at the hands of the orcs had been impossible to hide.

She was caught off guard by a sheen of tears in Charlotte's eyes. "It's just...it's okay to find the good in the bad. We're never getting out of here. I know that now. This is our life now. We're not being rescued, and there is no escape. I'm not having a family of my own ever. I'm not passing down my sword, as my ancestors did before me. But we can still be happy. The sword belongs to Ohrgza now. She'll find a matriarch and sire orc cubs of her own and pass it down to her family. There's beauty there, in what's happened, in a way. There's sadness in it too, yes. Sadness that it was taken from me, that my family line has ended. But beauty that her life is richer for it now. So we can still be happy. I just wanted to acknowledge it. To give words to it. I'm happy here. In fact, some nights I might think I'm happier here than in my old life. That's madness, I know, but...well, that's all I wanted to say."

Emily smiled. "I'm happy too."

Ohrgza said something in orcish softly, and touched a finger to Charlotte's wet cheeks. Charlotte smiled up at her, laughing away her tears. Then she crawled up and gave Ohrgza a kiss.

Emily felt Ohrgza's cock twitch down below. The two women shared a mischievous look with each other.

"Want to share?" asked Charlotte.

They both dove down, heads near Ohrgza's penis, and began kissing and licking and sucking it. It stood tall and proud between them, veins throbbing, and their spit mixed and mingled together as pre-cum oozed out the wide cock hole.

Emily and Charlotte lapped it up, their tongues touching.

They stopped for a moment and stared at each other.

"All those years ago," whispered Charlotte. "I swore I would protect you. Be your bodyguard for life. It was my life duty."

"I know," Emily whispered back. "And you've done your duty."

Charlotte's eyes went soft. "Goddess, you're so beautiful."

"So are you."

They kissed, tongues pushing into each others mouths, hands on each others bodies, holding each other as Ohrgza heavily exhaled and the first of many orgasmic ejaculations showered over them.

* * *

Emily's night with Shalla and Matthew was a far different experience.

"Ten silver," grunted Ashra.

"Oh, come on!" said Shalla. "Five silver. I could have had the Baroness a dozen times before now."

"And yet you didn't. Ten silver."

"Hmph. Fine."

The money was paid, and Emily was handed over, and later that night during the feast she found herself naked and on all fours, licking at Shalla's boots as orcs laughed around her. A collar with its chain leash was back on her neck. Matthew was in the same state at Shalla's other foot.

"Yes, that's right!" cried a drunken Shalla. "Clean the boots of your betters with your tongue! Lick, dogs!"

Emily yelped as a small whip cracked at her butt. Shalla was extremely accurate with it. It sent a shiver up Emily's body, ending with a smile on her face.

"But no, this one's not a dog. That's the bitch boy. Let's see, this one's more of a pig. Yes, a little piglet. Go ahead, pig, squeal for me!"

"Wheeeee!" squealed Emily, jumping and flinching from strikes to her ass. "Wheeeee!"

"And bitch boy! Bark!"

"Ruff! Ruff!" called Matthew. His eyes were red and watery.

It's still so hard for him, thought Emily. She reached over, and placed her hand on top of his where it lay on the floor.

He met her eyes, and there was anguish in his face. "Oh, Emily," he said softly. "How did it come to this? We were supposed to be married. We were supposed to start a family."

"I know," said Emily. "But look." She nodded to the laughing orcs at the table, and then up at Shalla, who was drinking happily from a big mug of ale. "We've made them so happy. Isn't that even better?"

"Oh, Goddess, Emily," said Matthew. "What's happened to you?"

He was jerked upward by his chain. "Dogs don't talk!" called Shalla, and shoved him away. "Have at him, lasses. Don't worry about being gentle. I've got the little pig to attend to."

Emily kept her eyes on Shalla as Matthew let out a little shriek and was claimed by Shalla's friends. She noticed that his little cock was erect.

"Up," said Shalla, her clawed finger curling.

Emily sat up on her knees, and the orc picked her up easily so that Emily sat on her lap facing her, legs straddling her thighs. It felt a bit different. Shalla was one of the leaner orcs in the tribe, and Emily was more used to the likes of Ashra and other thickly built ones. Shalla didn't quite have the immense bulk, but she was still just as tall and plenty powerful with lean muscle.

"Hmm," she purred, her hands touching and inspecting Emily, her cock starting to twitch below her. "I think I may see a bit of what Ashra saw in you. Little, yes, but you are a pretty human. Or pig, rather, hah." She gave Emily's face a not-so-gentle slap, and Emily gave a nervous smile, eyes fluttering.

"These teats are interesting," said Shalla, lifting and holding them. Emily shivered in her hands, her nipples stiffening, her eyes drinking in Shalla's own bared breasts. She had been getting used to mostly being with Ashra now, and it felt a bit strange to be intimate like this with another orc, especially Shalla of all orcs, being the jester that she was. The orc tilted her head, her hair short and spiky, raised veins throbbing where it was shaved on the sides.

"Here, turn about, we can watch your fiance together."

Emily was turned so her back rested against Shalla's chest. The orc's arms wrapped around her, and Emily wiggled back into her warm, strong body, using her breasts as pillows.

"What do you feel when you see that?" asked Shalla as they watched several orcs surrounding Matthew. He was put onto the table, on all fours. One orc was fucking his ass from behind, another had his hair in her hands, cock in his mouth. The other orcs slowly ran their hands up and down their wet cocks, waiting their turn, pre-cum dripping messily from throbbing cockheads.

"I feel...well, I feel many things," said Emily. "I feel good, to begin with. I see something beautiful and pure and it warms my heart. It's like I feel the presence of Goddess Atrix here in this room."

"Mmm, yes..." murmured Shalla, and her cock suddenly jumped up in front of Emily and between her spread thighs. It stiffened upright and smacked against Emily's belly, and she giggled a bit. She began to gently stroke it, taking the pre-cum leaking out the top and sliding it down the whole length to make it slippery for her hands. "It warms my heart too," continued Shalla. "Look how my cock responds. And what else do you feel?"

"I feel..." It was hard to find the words. The orc in Matthew's mouth pulled out after she finished, and Matthew coughed and sputtered, spitting up semen. He gasped for air, tears running down his face, his eyes red as they looked at Emily and Shalla. "It's sad, too."

"Sad? How so?" Shalla's hand caressed Emily's body as she stroked her cock, those clawed fingers reaching up and fondling her tits.

"Matthew used to be a very desirable human, with so much pride and respect. Everyone loved him. He was a perfect nobleman, really. Kind to his subjects, but assertive." Emily smiled. "He had the best fashion. He always wore the best suits to balls. He was so handsome and happy."

Her fingers rippled up and down as she slid her hands along Shalla's cock, the raised veins and the lip of the head making them bounce.

"But that man is destroyed," she went on. "He's no more. Never to return. Matthew is a shell of a man, now. And that's sad."

"But how can it be sad when he's a human? This is the natural state for him."

"True. But I'm a human too, remember. So I can't help but see the sadness. But also, that very same sadness is beautiful. Does that make sense? Can something be sad and beautiful at the same time?"

The orc in Matthew's ass eased out with an exhale, and gave his buttocks a good-natured smack. "Next," she said, and another orc took her place.

"I think so," said Emily, answering her own question. Her clit stiffened with arousal, and she ground it against the base of Shalla's penis in front of her. The head of the cock could reach her hanging breasts, so she patted it against them for a bit.

"He's a man no longer," said Shalla. "He's a bitch now, as I've named him. Something was destroyed. But something else was created. So yes, I can see your view. I can see how it can be both sad and beautiful. Like a hunted deer. It dies, but it provides food for orc families. That's both sad and beautiful. Likewise, what the bitch once was is dead and gone, but he's provided for us, and made our lives better for it."

"I'm glad he ended up with you," said Emily, feeling Shalla's chest rise and fall faster behind her. "He needs a hard hand like yours."

Shalla exhaled heavily, her fingers going to Emily's throat, the others grabbing and lifting a tit, squeezing it. She pinched at the nipple roughly, and Emily winced, pain coursing out from the sensitive nub. "He protests so much," the orc whispered in her ear, and Emily shivered. "He goes on and on as if he hates me so, that he wishes any other orc had claimed him as her thrall. 'No, not Shalla. Not the one who drinks and jests and bullies and teases. Not the one so quick to slap and hit.' But oh, how his little human penis stands so erect. How it jumps and cums so when I deliver my little tortures. And how he sleeps so soundly against my breasts at night."

Emily increased the speed of her jerking hands, leaning back harder against Shalla. She turned and lifted her head, and their lips met. They kissed, lips pressing hard together, and then their tongues came out, licking and lapping at each other. Emily's sucked on Shalla's tongue like a cock as it entered her mouth.

Shalla grunted, head rolling back, and her penis violently jerked and flexed in Emily's hands. She almost lost her grip. A stream of semen shot upward, arching in the air, and landed on Emily's chest, face, and then up onto Shalla's own face as well.

Emily held the cock still, not letting it jump away as it ejaculated, but her eyes were up on Shalla's face. "You surprised me, Shalla. You're more than a jester. It was nice talking with you."

"Ah," exhaled Shalla, twitching at a shot of cum. Longer and slower than a human orgasm, there were several seconds between each spurt. Emily found orcs could talk conversationally just fine while riding these lengthy orgasms, and often did so, as Shalla did now. "And now I see what Ashra saw in you. Now I know why she claimed you as her thrall. Hnngh." They both blinked from the splatter. "Emily, leave Ashra. Come be my thrall. Serve me beside Matthew, your fiance. I could even marry you together. You could be husband and wife under my ownership. Hnngh. Live your life at my feet, and I can give you that same hard hand I give Matthew. Let's create something sad and beautiful. Hnngh."

"Oh, Shalla," said Emily, blinking from another spray of semen. "Would that I only could. But I am Ashra's thrall. She is my owner. Besides, I don't want to marry Matthew anymore. My love is only for orcs now."

Shalla exhaled heavily, and her orgasm finally passed, her penis easing downward between her legs again. They were both covered in the orc's ejaculation. She wrapped her arms around Emily, holding her, bodies slick together, and they silently watched Matthew as he was ravaged by a dozen pent up orcs.

* * *

Emily squatted on the balls of her feet, balancing herself by gripping Ashra's thighs, and slammed her small ass down over and over again onto the orc's cock behind her, taking its entire length with energetic enthusiasm.

"Oh, Goddess..." grunted Ashra, head leaning back, stretching out on her back at her place by the wall. Her cock was cumming now, the semen messily spurting out in wild splashes with each powerful downward slam of Emily's ass.

She panted, smiling and looking back over her shoulder. Ashra groaned and grunted and held her breath and exhaled, even going so far as to place a hand on her forehead. "Mmmf...you're going...to be...the end of me, Emily..."

Emily worked her tiny body as fast and hard as she could, her asshole making wet, messy sounds as cum squirted out. She took a secret, impish thrill in mounting Ashra like this. It was almost like she was getting back at Ashra for all the times orcs had aggressively mounted Emily. Ashra didn't seem to mind.

Until her orgasm passed. "Ah...there...there Emily, that's good..."

Emily didn't stop. She was being absolutely wicked. She panted heavily through a smile, looking back and watching Ashra wince at her now overly sensitive penis still getting worked over.

"Hnngh, that's good Emily, that's enough..." Emily bit her bottom lip as Ashra stopped her and had to ease up off her cock.

She lay on Ashra, who held her. "One wonders who's supposed to do the mounting around here," said the orc.

"You bore it with grace and dignity," said Emily, nuzzling against her with a grin. "Perhaps I'll claim you as my own personal thrall if you keep it up."

"I must say you're coming along nicely." Ashra cupped her ass, and it felt a bit strange to Emily. "You're even beginning to get your thrall tail."

Emily's eyes went wide when she looked down and behind at her ass. Ashra had grabbed onto a red, wet, fleshy looking tube of meat. It was like a sausage hanging out of her asshole.

"What's that?" she asked.

"It's you," said Ashra. "Your insides, at least. On the outside."

Emily grew a bit nervous. "Is...is that normal?"

"For a good thrall it is. It's just your sphincter getting looser. Once it gets loose enough, the rectum wants to fall out like this."

Emily swallowed. She felt only a bit of panic. This definitely wasn't normal. Had she still been living back in her normal life, she would have run to a physician. But it wasn't as if she had the option now. "That...doesn't sound healthy."

"For the thrall it's not, of course. To us orcs, it's an enticing attribute. Shows you've got plenty of experience and are able to take a mounting well. Here."

Ashra pushed the red meat back inside Emily's body, and she calmed down considerably. "Just one of the many things I didn't think about when envisioning being a thrall to an orc."

Ashra huffed a laugh. "Yes."

As they lay there, going silent, Emily watched her mother still lying in her chains across the hall.

I've ignored her this entire time, she thought. I haven't been able to bare facing her. She knows I'm the one responsible. And she's in so much pain.

She still hadn't been claimed as a thrall. Emily wasn't surprised. She was old for a thrall, approaching fifty, and had the greying hair to prove it. Beyond that, she wasn't able to take a mounting well, given her bad back.

An orc approached her mother with an erect cock, as if Emily's thoughts had the power to turn to reality. The orc kicked at her mother, who whimpered and cried out.

"Come on," said the orc. "Present yourself. I'm in need of a milking."

Her mother tried. She pushed at the floor and lifted her torso, but cried out and collapsed.

"Pah!" shouted the orc. "Who let this one stay around this long? Hmph." The orc stomped off.

Together, Emily and Ashra lay silent, having both watched the scene.

"My mother is going to be put down soon, isn't she?" asked Emily.

"Yes," said Ashra.

They said nothing for a while. Emily saw her mother shaking, alone.

"She's almost to the age where thralls are put down," continued Ashra. "And she isn't healthy, either. This is how life is for the thrall."

Emily looked up at Ashra. "I know. I know it's how it is for thralls. I knew it before I decided to arrange for your tribe to take over the town. Once a thrall is too old or frail for work, and no good for mounting, they're put down. I agree with the practice. It's just..."

"You don't want it to happen to your mother?"

Emily looked down. She was surprised at how calm she felt. There were no tears. Her heart didn't hurt.

She looked back up at Ashra. "Quite the opposite. I want you to do it."

"What?"

"I want you to be the one to put her down. Quickly and mercifully, please. I know you can."

"Yes. I can."

"Then please. For me. Do it."

Emily rolled off the orc as she stood up. Ashra grabbed a sheathed dagger, her face solemn. She nodded to Emily, who nodded back, and then made her way to her mother.

Ashra undid the leash to the chain, and picked her up. Her mother winced, but held onto Ashra tightly. The orc carried her out the great hall and disappeared.

Emily lay on her back for several minutes, blinking up at the ceiling. The soft chatter of the lazy day continued through the hall. Ohrgza and Charlotte were up and about, doing something in town. Shalla and Matthew slept heavily nearby, bodies pressed together. Up at the effigy of Atrix, Priestess Raines slept curled up, her head at Atrix's feet.

Emily smiled.

It's perfect. In my dreams, this is what I wanted. This is perfect.

Half an hour later, Ashra came back alone, quiet and somber. She placed her sheathed dagger back, and lay back down.

Emily held her. "It's done?"

"Yes. She rests now."

"Thank you, Ashra."

"It was her back, really, more than her age. She still had a few years left in her if it hadn't been for that. I've seen it before in thralls, actually. It's when a human grows overdeveloped breasts and hasn't the fortitude to carry them. Large breasts are meant for us orcs, who are strong and sturdy. They're nothing to us. But to someone so little and weak as your mother, those breasts were a hard lot, and thus her back went bad over the years." Ashra nodded. "Your breasts are actually a bit bigger than your mothers. The back troubles will probably hit you harder and earlier than her."

Emily swallowed, lost in Ashra's beautiful, yellow eyes, her pupils like cats. "Promise me," she said.

"Promise what?"

"Promise me that when my time comes, it's your hand who draws the knife."

Ashra seemed caught off guard, then nodded. "I promise."

Emily's heart melted in her chest, and she embraced Ashra, kissing her.

She had never been happier in her life. This was her reality now. What was once a dream had been made real. It was perfect.

"I love you," whispered Emily, staring up at Ashra's hard face.

"I love you too."

* * *

Author's Note

And that's that. The end of Emily's story. Yes, it's very messed up, I'm aware. That's the kind of story I set out to write. I originally intended The Baroness and the Orc to be a 10K word short story, but as I wrote, it ended up expanding into a 44K word novella. I wanted to write a bleak, dark fantasy story where things are pretty hopeless for humans and the protagonist is pretty much insanely masochistic. And with lots of orc cocks on muscled lady orc bodies, of course. If you made this far, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.