The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 04

Story Info
An orc claims the Baroness as a personal thrall.
14.2k words
4.74
9.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone slept late, similar to the previous day. Emily awoke to find Charlotte sleeping in the same spot close to her, along with Matthew at his place a few spots down. Orcs slumbered or quietly ate or went about their business with gentle sobriety.

Emily ate a breakfast of gruel, choking it down, and went back to sleep. She had never felt more exhausted in her life. Her body was all used up, along with her mind.

I would say my soul is used too, she thought, drifting to sleep. But I don't have one.

Later, she was told there would be another feast, and that she was picked to be a servant again. Emily got the suspicion that every night was going to be a large feast and celebration. That that was simply the life of the orcs when they weren't hunting or fighting.

Indeed, the celebration was similar, but Emily went about her work with solemn familiarity this time instead of unsure eagerness. She knew what to expect.

As she delivered bowls of stew, she couldn't help but dwell on her conversation with Raines the previous night. Something about it had made her feel empty.

Raines lied so easily to everyone, she thought. And I did too. So many people were hurt because of us both.

She cast her eyes over the chained subjects of Grimsfield.

But this is the only way. We weren't meant to ever even exist. The fact they don't simply slaughter every one of us is a blessing. The orcs truly are of divine origin.

It was as if she was just now truly realizing how much of an animal she was. She had always known it intellectually, as an orc cultist, that she had no soul, no purpose. But here in this great hall, she was learning it first hand. That's what created that empty feeling inside her chest. Her previous life, filled with its ups and downs and never-ending distractions, had been a lie.

She came upon Shalla the jovial orc, who lifted a mug of ale in the air for a toast, and was caught off guard to see Matthew on his hands and knees in front of her, acting as her foot stool. The orc's long legs were stretched out, resting on his back. His head was downcast, his body still.

Emily smiled. The sight made her feel warm and good.

Charlotte was stirring the cauldron again, her toned body glistening with sweat like the night before, but she also seemed to be engaged in some kind of conversation with the eyepatch orc.

"Ohrgza," said the orc, jabbing her thumb at her chest.

"Or-suh," said Charlotte, concentration on her face.

The orc shook her head, and repeated her words. "Ohrg. Za."

"Ohrg...zah..."

Ohrgza smiled.

"Oh, Emily," said Charlotte. Emily noticed she wasn't calling her Baroness anymore. "This is Ohrgza, by the way."

"Nice to meet you," said Emily, but Ohrgza didn't seem to understand any of it. "How are you holding up, Charlotte?"

"Decent enough, all things considered. At least I'm still getting my body training in with all this stirring. Gets hot, though." She wiped sweat off her forehead, her athletic arms and shoulders shining in the warm light, along with her small breasts.

Emily filled bowls of stew. "So about Matthew. He doesn't seem to be handling the change very well. I don't think he'll be able to offer those guards any drinks. Besides, it seems like he's been temporarily relieved of his duties at the moment."

"Huh? What was that?" asked Charlotte, turning away from Ohrgza.

"The guards, remember? You wanted Matthew to get them drunk so we could try to escape?"

"Oh, yes, of course. No worries, then, we'll think of something else, surely." She turned back to the orc, and then jabbed her own thumb at herself. "Charlotte. Charlotte."

"Char...leet..."

"No, no," said lady knight, shaking her head. "Charlotte."

Emily smiled, letting them be.

The evening progressed, and she offered stew to Ashra, who took it without word, as usual.

I never see her engaging in any of the mounting, thought Emily, considering the orc. Not with humans, or with an orc mate. I wonder why?

Emily thought back on the writings of Sir Gladahan. He noted that orcs needed to express themselves regularly, sometimes twice or more daily. It was a biological need, and not achieving these regular orgasms could result in mental and physical anguish. Emily wondered if that was why Ashra seemed so surly all the time. What if she wasn't getting her testicles milked?

But oh, what if she isn't even a sire? She could be a matriarch. There's no way to tell with just looking. There's no physical differences between them. She could be getting mounted in privacy away from the great hall. Hmm. I wonder...

"Excuse me, my lady Ashra," said Emily.

The orc arched a fierce eyebrow at her.

"I was just wondering. Are you a sire, or a matriarch?"

Ashra frowned and set down her bowl. "What kind of stupid question is that? I'm a sire, of course. Go bother someone else."

Emily hurried away, feeling foolish, her face red. I think I just insulted her. Damn me.

She did her work, she provided her body where it was required, either getting mounted or sucking off cocks with her mouth, and another evening passed. Slowly, humans at the chains began to be plucked up, and Emily noticed more and more of them sleeping off the chain with an orc along the side of the room. They'd been picked. Communal thralls no more.

Late that night, Emily stirred, restless in her sleep. In the dark, she noticed Charlotte was being quietly mounted beside her. It wasn't out of the ordinary. Charlotte was fucked just as much as any other thrall, in general, and she bore each mounting with brave integrity, just waiting for it to be over. But this time, in the dim light, Emily could make out that the eyepatch orc, Ohrgza, was the one mounting her.

It wasn't quite as rough as the usual orc fucking. Emily wasn't on all fours, but rather lying flat on her belly, keeping her own head lifted up. Ohrgza lay top her, bracing herself so she didn't crush Charlotte, and slowly thrust in and out of her.

Charlotte took deep breaths, her fists clenching and unclenching as they often did when an orc mated with her. Her face was more relaxed, though, instead of her unusual fighter's glare whenever an orc penis was lodged in her ass. Ohrgza placed a big hand on her shoulder, holding her still as she smoothly slid in and out of her.

Charlotte winced and flinched forward at one particularly enthusiastic thrust, a look of pain on her face, but Ohrgza's hands clenched, holding her down, and Charlotte let out a held breath, easing still again.

The orc eventually achieved orgasm. That long, slow, powerful half minute of debilitating pleasure, her hips still gently bucking. Charlotte's breath caught in her throat, and she let it out, shaking.

"Hnng..." came a tiny whimper from the knight, quickly caught and covered.

Ohrgza relaxed, and so did Charlotte. Silently, the orc pulled out of her. They exchanged a wordless glance, and Ohrgza left to go sleep at her spot by the wall, while Charlotte silently lay her head down and went still.

* * *

Emily felt like the days were starting to blend and blur together. She was losing track of time. Each day was filled with sleepy lying about or being mounted, the nights filled with the feasts and the work they entailed. She had grown to love that musky scent of orc in her nostrils when she first awoke, and her mouth was growing accustomed to the flavor of orc seed from all the oral she was giving. Some days it felt like there was more cum in her belly than gruel, and she wondered which was truly sustaining her.

Her body felt like it was changing. She didn't walk with the perfect noblewoman's posture she had her whole life. Now her shoulders hunched forward, and her breasts felt heavier than ever, her limbs thinner than ever. She could have sworn her tits were reaching further down her torso, and it was cumbersome to support them when sitting or standing. She was more comfortable just lying down. Her anus felt strange as well, no doubt due to all the usage it was getting. It felt soft and giving and loose, and there was a strange pressure pushing down on it at all times, but it was also somehow numbed.

Emily began to realize this new life was having an effect on her mental faculties as well. Her previous life was filled with constant mental stimulation. From early morning to late evening, her day had been busy with ruling the barony, along with all the others requirements of a high-ranking lady. She met with dozens of people and had dozens of conversations. She wrote letters and went over ledgers and ran the town like a business. She read books, both fiction and non-fiction, that educated her and also sent her to far away lands that stimulated the mind. She worshiped at the church, going through the motions of all that entailed.

All in all, Emily's life as a baroness was one that worked her mind in all manners.

This new life was simple. There were few, if any, conversations. There was no reading. There were no complex tasks to work through.

She walked about. Served food. Got fucked when an orc demanded.

That was it. And as such, she felt her mind start to turn to slush. Like the gruel in her bowl. She used to always be thinking as a Baroness, even when simply walking somewhere. Now her mind was generally empty of thoughts, her body working of its own accord.

For some reason, realizing that made her pussy wet.

One evening, in the middle of a long line of similar evenings, she suddenly found herself lying on her back underneath Raines. The Priestess was on all fours, but facing the other direction, so that her pussy and ass were sitting only a few inches above Emily's face. An orc was savagely fucking Raines' asshole, the swinging ballsack hitting Emily in the head. Raines' large buttocks clapped loudly, and her pussy lips wobbled about with each impact.

Emily watched with a blank face, mouth slightly open, as the cock above her stopped thrusting, then throbbed and spasmed. The thick, prominent urethra swelled and shrank and the shaft jumped violently inside Raines' asshole. Semen was being pumped through the penis.

How did I even get here? she thought as the orc removed her cock and semen poured out of Raines' gaping asshole and onto Emily's face. I don't remember getting underneath Priestess Raines.

It was as if she was having difficulty keeping track of what she was doing at any given time. The rest of the orgy was a blur that she half remembered.

I'm so tired, she thought, standing randomly by the tables, covered in orc semen.

On one sleepy afternoon, she noticed Ashra stomping through the quiet great hall and sit against the wall near her pallet. She seemed stressed, angry, and Emily watched with curiosity from her chains.

Ashra flung her skirts aside, her cock big and hard and twitching, her enormous testicles resting on the stone floor. She didn't even touch her penis, and it began to jump, spurting out big streams of semen onto the floor ahead. It was more ejaculate than Emily had ever seen.

She's cumming without any stimulation, thought Emily. Sir Gladahan had written that this could happen. If an orc went too long without ejaculating, she could become so sensitive she would achieve spontaneous orgasms.

She watched, transfixed. Ashra rested her head back, eyes closed as if in pain, hands at her side, as her big cock aggressively jumped every three seconds or so. Each jump produced a thick, long string of semen, and it splattered loudly onto the stone several feet away.

Emily felt sad for her.

After quite a long time, the orgasm passed, and Ashra grabbed her penis, squeezing out the remaining cum from inside, before finally resting.

Later that night, during the feast, Emily made her rounds. It was another usual orc feast and celebration. Shalla had Matthew's leash in hand again, but this time she simply kept him kneeling at her side, petting the top of his head.

"I'm supposed to be refilling drinks," whined Matthew, looking extremely uncomfortable.

"There, there, bitch boy," said Shalla. "You'll go when I say you can go."

Emily also spotted Charlotte at the cauldron. Ohrgza stood next to her, casually leaning against a nearby pillar with her arms crossed The two of them weren't exactly having a conversation, given the language barrier, but somehow it looked as if they were two comrades talking while on duty.

Then Emily eventually got to Ashra. She remembered what she had seen earlier that day, how the frustrated orc had ejaculated without a touch simply by being too pent up.

"Excuse me, lady Ashra," said Emily, eyes downcast.

Ashra sighed. "What is it, annoying human?"

"I just wanted to say that...well, if you ever felt like you needed some help with..." She nodded. "With milking yourself. With getting relief. I'm always available."

The orc stayed silent, then slowly snarled at Emily, lifting her upper lip and revealing a canine. "You. The Baroness who is an orc cultist. You let us in, and hand over your town to us. You bother me during a feast, and tell me your name and title, making sure I know who you are. You offer yourself up, saying you're always available."

Ashra spat.

"I see what you're doing," she continued. "You're trying to relieve your guilt. The guilt of existing. You're trying to be a good human. You agree humans are bad, but oh, no, you're not one of those humans, you're one of the good ones. Well I've got news for you. There is no such thing as a good human. You're all abominations. You all shouldn't exist. You're the result of a failed experiment by Atrix's jealous, evil sister Etana. Nothing you do can change that. No matter how much you try to make orcs happy. You will never be blessed by Atrix. You are an animal."

Tears stung Emily's eyes, and her heart raced. "I know," she said. "I know. All of that is true, and I know. No matter what I do, I can't change what I am. I am human. I am so sorry."

Emily quickly moved away, forgetting her platter of stew. She moved to the area around the effigy of Atrix, where Raines was being fucked by several orcs. Emily simply knelt down to her knees and placed her face to the floor. She waited, her ass up in the air. A minute went by. Eventually, a random orc mounted her and filled her with seed. Then a few more did. They treated her just as Raines said. Like she was a piece of garbage, used and thrown away, then used again and again.

She closed her eyes, letting the emptiness wash over her like a warm blanket.

* * *

Late one night, before dawn, Emily stirred to a nearby mounting again. In the darkness, she turned to see Charlotte on hands and knees, getting fucked hard and fast in the ass.

Emily recognized the black eyepatch on the orc's face and the hair pulled up in a ponytail. It's Ohrgza again, she thought.

Charlotte wasn't being held down, and she didn't try to squirm away. She didn't have the fierce fighter's look on her face either. Her eyes were softened, her mouth open. She stayed sturdy on all fours, head up, panting heavily. Ohrgza gripped her hips, bucking into her ass with eager power.

Charlotte whimpered softly. "Mmph...oh, fuck yes..."

Ohrgza slowed down in her thrusts, and Emily knew she was coming inside Charlotte. Near the end, she lowered over Charlotte's back, and her long tongue rolled out and lapped at Charlotte's face.

Ohrgza left quietly without a word, and Charlotte curled up, her breath slowing, and Emily wasn't sure which one of them drifted to sleep first.

* * *

One morning, Emily awoke to find Shalla standing over a confused Matthew as he lay on the floor in his chains. It had been a late feast, and Shalla looked tired and hung over. She prodded him with her foot.

"Hey!" he spat, then recoiled, as if fearing a slap. "I mean...my shift is ended, Shalla. There's no more drink to pass out. The feast is long done."

"Get up," said Shalla. "Hurry. I'm tired."

"Uh..." grunted Matthew, taking too long to get to his knees. "If you're tired, then...why not go to sleep?" Shalla yanked his chain leash and slapped him across the face. He nearly toppled over, his shaking hand holding his cheek.

Shalla put a key to his metal collar, undoing it and tossing it aside. "Come, bitch boy," she said, pulling at his arm. "We sleep now."

"I don't...I don't understand..." Matthew looked about, most of the room still sleeping, then met Emily's eyes. "Emily. What's happening? I don't understand. What's she doing with me?"

A smile slowly took over Emily's face. "She's claiming you, Matthew."

"She's what?"

"Claiming you as her own personal property. You're her thrall now. Not a communal thrall, but hers alone, to do with as she pleases."

"What? Oh...Goddess no. Anyone but her. Anyone but—"

He winced, getting a slap to the back of the head, and then followed along as Shalla took him to her pallet by the wall. She lay down, and pulled Matthew down with her, holding him against her bare breasts. She fell fast asleep, but Matthew just lay there frozen, his eyes big and round.

So Shalla claimed Matthew, thought Emily, smiling. She's a tough one, it might be hard for him for a while. But it fits, somehow, I think.

* * *

"Have you seen Ohrgza?" asked Charlotte at the cauldron. "She usually comes around by now."

Emily shrugged. "I haven't. Why?"

"What?"

"Why are you asking? Was there something you wanted?"

"Oh, uh, no, it's nothing." She went back to focusing on the stew with a solemn face. "I was just curious, is all."

Emily dallied with her bowls. It had been a while since the orcs had taken over, and her loyal bodyguard for life was staying strong. But still, sometimes Emily wondered.

"How are you, Charlotte?"

"Me? Oh, I'm good." She seemed distant, distracted.

"Have you made any progress?"

"Progress with what?"

"Escaping. Do you have any other plans?"

"What? Oh. Oh yes, that. Um, no, nothing's come to mind yet."

Her blank face stared into the stew for a while, then lifted upward, and a big smile appeared, her eyes bright and happy. "Ohrgza!" she said, and took two steps forward as the orc appeared. There was almost a bounce in those two steps.

"Charlotte," said Ohrgza with a nod.

Charlotte stopped awkwardly, her smile disappearing, her face going straight again. "Uh, I mean, hello." She cleared her throat. "Would you like some stew?"

Charlotte took a bowl from Emily's platter and offered it to Ohrgza, who grinned and took it, saying something in orcish.

Emily walked away. That's was curious, she thought, thinking nothing more of it. She made her rounds, doing her best to avoid Ashra whenever possible.

Later in the feast, on a return trip to the stew, Charlotte was nowhere to be found.

"That's strange," said Emily. If an orc wanted to use her, it was usually right there by the cauldron. Emily searched about, until she saw two figures far in the back of the room, partially hidden with the lack of light.

Ohrgza stood with her back against the wall, her eyes closed, one hand around Charlotte's bobbing head. Charlotte wasn't being forced or goaded. She eagerly sucked the orc's cock, the big head slipping in and out of her mouth. Her hands gripped the shaft, stroking it up and down, and then moved to the thighs, caressing them in a way that smelled of affection and adoration.

Emily watched transfixed until the orc came in Charlotte's mouth. She sputtered a bit, swallowing down much of it, but plenty of semen spilled out and down her body. After the lengthy orgasm, Charlotte knelt panting, looking up at Ohrgza, covered in her cum.

Ohrgza pulled up on her chain leash, making her stand on her toes, and they kissed, the way orcs did. Lips pressing together some of the time, but mostly licking and sucking and messiness. Ohrgza licked up her own cum from Charlotte's face, and Charlotte closed her eyes, mouth open, tongue out, holding onto the orc.