The Bartender

Story Info
A young man checks out the gay lifestyle.
3.3k words
4.46
7.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bartender

Table of Contents

Ch. 1 An Experimental Time

Ch. 2 A Treat to be Had By All

Ch. 1 An Experimental Time

Aaron had been serving drinks for another one of Phil's all-night parties. He didn't mind attending these events and helping by setting up the bar then slinging booze for Phil's friends and guests. Occasionally he'd watch Phil slide over to rescue him after a patron or two had a few too many drinks and were beginning to look at Aaron in a whole new and uncomfortable light for the lad. "C'mon," he'd say as he steered the lover back into the room. "Don't bother him, he's just the bartender." The more intoxicated the guests became, the more amorous they became, hitting on him more and more insistently. Eventually, Phil would notice and come to steer the suitor away from his friendly bartender.

Aaron just leaned to the back of the bar, smoked his joints as he smiled, crafting, and slinging the drinks that inebriated the gentlemen's minds for the duration of the party. He watched the guests curling up with each other on the couch, dancing to the lively, canned music and generally carrying on before the event would end. He'd then pack everything down and help put things away before aiding in the clean up then smoke a good night joint with Phil before heading home.

One night, perhaps because of the effect of the weed, or the lively sights of the guest as they frolicked in front of him, or the way his weed made him feel on that night, but he noticed a stirring in his pants. He was still somewhat nervous as his patrons approached him and ordered their drinks., which he dutifully fixed and handed them, but now with different ideas circulating in his head.

Once he and Phil had returned the space to it's full an upright position, the pair sat down on the couch to smoke their joint before Aaron would be on his way back home. Aaron accepted the splife from his friend and looked up at him. "What's it like?" he asked.

"What's what like?" Phill asked as he took a deep toke.

"Sucking a cock," said Aaron, matter-of-factly.

Phil's eyebrows shot up. "Would you like try and find out?" asked Phil gently and smoothly as he looked down and led the lad along.

Aaron looked up into his friends doe soft, brown eyes and merely nodded. Phil took Aaron's hands and placed them at his waist before raising his hands to Aaron's face and his exited lips to the boys. He had secretly been dreaming of this day ever since they had met. He slid his tongue between the boy's supple lips and into his warm mouth, thinking of how his cock would feel sliding through the warm, wet orifice and down his wet and willing throat.

Sliding his hands down, he gently took Aaron's timid fingers and proceeded to undo his fly and pull the zipper down while probing the lad's tonsils with his grateful tongue. Wiggling his hips, he eased the waistband of his pants down while subtly teaching his friend how and where to put his hands to help.

Still kissing Aaron's luscious lips, he hooked a thumb into the now exposed waistband of his underwear and exposed just the head of his cock. Sliding his hand to the hair on the back of his lover's head, he applied slight pressure. Aaron bowed under this pressure and dipped his head. Opening his eyes, he witnessed the throbbing and angry, purple head of Phil's cock approaching. He smiled, realizing he was about to experience his first taste of this gorgeous looking cock. As he sank, he felt his jaws parting further and sit dripping from them.

"You're eager," Phil chuckled softly as he applied a little more pressure to Aaron's exposed neck then feeling his friend's decent accelerate into his crotch.

Aaron closed his eyes and felt the head of Phil's cock slip between his lips and the pressure from Phil's hands on his neck complete their circuit. His lips closed around Phil's shaft entered and he moaned softly.

"Sounds like you do like it, Aaron," smiled Phil as he began to pump his hips up and down, sliding his prong into Aaron's hungry mouth getting harder than Chinese trigonometry as he watched his prong disappearing in and out of Aaron's soft, wet mouth and listened to his soft, low moans of delight.

Finally, the head of his dick gently bushed the back of Aaron's soft, inviting throat. "Open up, Aaron," he invited. "I want to try something with you," he mentioned as he slid his hips off the couch and a hand holding Aaron's sweet mouth exactly where it was.

Now that he was standing with his friend kneeling in front of him, he slid his hands to the back of Aaron's head and gazed into the lad's deep blue eyes before beginning to pop his cock in and out of the boy's throat, rubbing the lad's soft, smooth flesh and making him harder and harder. "That's the boy," Phil said as he looked down on his young lover's mouth being slammed into by his hearty prong. "You look perfect doing that right there," he mused as the lad shifted and smiled at the compliment. "Like you were meant to," he smiled. As he continued to pump his hips and dip the head of his dick in and out of the boy's soft throat.

"Would you like to try something else," Phil asked in a sultry voice. Aaron merely nodded, so mesmerized by Phil's dick he was. Phil eased his friend's lips off his cock and proceeded to stand him um. Arron's face was slightly glazed and cherry red When Phil's eyes met his. Phil wrapped his arms around the lad's neck and smothered Aaron's delicious lips with his own. "You look so hot!", he moaned as the pair came up for air again.

He began to walk backward down his darkened hallway with Aaron's chin in his hands, kissing his luscious lips and leading him on. Aaron was floating along right after his friend, caught up in exactly the same feeling as his friend.

Once they had reached the bed in the middle of the bedroom, Phil stopped and sat down on the edge with his hands sliding to Aaron's crotch, undoing his fly and sliding the boy's hips out from under the fabric. Aaron's cute, little cock popped out in front of Phil's face. He smiled as he sucked the head between his lips and felt Aaron's dick slide into his mouth and Aaron's body began to stiffen. Rolling Aaron's pants and underwear away from his body, he efficiently stripped the boy's pants and then shirt off, rendering him completely naked.

He's suspected that the lad had nice hips and a fine ass, but this was the first time he'd ever seen. Aaron's ass was firm and supple, making Phil's mouth water as he touched and began to fondle. His fingers spidered their way around Aaron's hips, guiding him around and readying him to flip his legs up on the bed and lie down on his chest. Phil crept between Aaron's legs, gently spreading them apart as he approached. He dropped a dollup of lube on the boy's tight little hole before smearing it into Aaron's skin making him smooth, supple, and luscious.

"Mmm... what's that?" breathed Aaron in a husky voice as he luxuriated in the gentle touches of his friend's fingers on his delicate ass.

"It's just my fingers and a little lube," cooed Phil softly as he massaged his lover's cute little rosebud and nibbled on his friend's back. Shifting up to his knees and gripping Aaron's hips, he thrust his hips forward. Aaron's knees shuffled under his butt, forcing him up to his knees and allowing Phil to smear his bulbous head against his soft, hot, dripping wet, pussy-like ass. Aaron moaned softly as he felt Phil's cock spearing him, slowly widening his channel. Aaron's fractured breathing betrayed his state of extreme arousal within him. "He's loving this!" delighted Phil as he worked his way into his friend's loosening ass. He was really going to love fucking this little hole he was undulating his way into right now.

Both felt the soft pop of Phil's cockhead penetrating Aaron's ass, causing both to moan as Phil began to slip easily in and out of his new lover. "You like that?" he asked.

"Yes! Oh yes!" groaned Aaron breathlessly. "Keep going! Please keep going?" he begged in his ecstasy.

Phil smiled and took Aaron's thin arms in his hands and eased them backward to force his friends ass higher in the air so he could more easily fuck it. Aaron then became a squealing moaning mess as Phil's hips began to bounce off his firm ass cheeks, the tip of his prong striking bottom in the lad on each thrust as he listened to Aaron irregular breathing and sounds of delight. Releasing the lad's right arm, he slipped his manly hand over the boy's already wet cock. "He's going to cum before I do!" thrilled Phil. He'd had a feeling that the boy who now lay beneath him and accepting his cock up his ass had wanted this all these years but just couldn't voice the words.

Phil slowed down before extracting his prong from Aaron's ass. He gently turned the boy on his back, spread his legs with his own hips before pressing the head of his cock back into the lads perfectly prepared hole and slid in, right back home inside the lad and received a very satisfied sigh from Aaron's lungs for his efforts.

Looking down into Aaron's delirious eyes, he grinned as he realized that this lad would be back for more and more and smiled a self-satisfied smile.

Phil began to speed up, plunging in and out of his friend's ass faster and faster. He was now determined to turn his friend into his personal cum dump. The feeling grew inside him as his body prepared to ejaculate cum into Aaron's quivering and jumping ass. His body began to stiffen, and he moaned as he began to spurt his steaming hot cum deep inside Aaron's little hole. As he detonated, he felt his lover's body began to spasm back and forth and knew with a smile that his little bottom had gone off too.

Squirming his way out of Aaron's dripping little ass, he lay down and cuddled the twink into his chest. "Did you like that?" he breathed as he felt Aaron squirming and deeply breathing beneath him.

"Oh God, yes!" Aaron bubbled. "That was amazing! Just like I thought it would be!"

"Do you want more?" Phil asked.

"Mmm-hmm," Aaron smiled.

"Next week, I'll hire a new bartender. You're going to be the satisfying twinkie treat!" he smiled. "Now, you've made me cum, so it's my turn!" he smiled as he began to work his way down Aaron's sweat streaked body. His nose came even with his friend's tiny, white cock, he slipped it through his lips again. Aaron placed his hands on the back of Phil's head and began to rock back and forth, forcing Aaron's cute little cock into and out of his mouth. In a few minutes, Aaron was cooing and jittering as Phil prepared him to cum. Moments later, Aaron began to spill his hot, sticky seed into Phil's hungry mouth. Phil sucked and soaked in all the semen Aaron's body could produce before bedding down beside him and cuddling him into his arms.

"Did you like it enough to try that again?" Phil asked.

"Oh yes!" chittered Aaron as the reverberations inside his body after just getting fucked rebounded everywhere inside his system. "Yes, I really do!" he chortled. He really had enjoyed giving his virginity to Phil.

"Good night, my Little Twinkie," whispered Phil as he tucked his new lover in beside him.

Ch. 2 A Treat to be Had By All

All the next week saw Aaron showing up at Phil's apartment, coming in and getting his hot ass fucked by him over and over again, much to the lad's delight.

Saturday afternoon rolled around, so Aaron packed a few clothes and his toothbrush then headed over to help Phil set up for his party.

"Hi, Aaron!" Come on it! This is Drew and he's going to be taking over the bartending duties this evening. You can put your bag inn the bedroom, then come on out to sit with me," instructed Phil.

"Pleased to meet you, Drew," grinned Aaron as he removed his shoes then took his bag and deposited it on Phil's bed. Spinning back down to where the two other boys congregated, he saw Drew in his traditional place absent mindedly polishing a glass.

"Come sit by me, Aaron," invited Phil.

"What do I do tonight, Phil?" asked Aaron suddenly.

"You are going to be a treat to be had," smiled Phil as he pressed his lips against the boy's and slid his tongue between his teeth.

"A treat to be had," repeated Aaron, trying to unravel the hidden meaning in his friend's speech.

The doorbell began to ring. and the boys were busy for the next little while answering the door and admitting their friends. Each one smiled at Aaron then looked him up and down before slipping off their shoes and finding a place to sit in the living room.

Phil took the microphone in his hand and put it to his lips. "Good evening, gentleman! Tonight, I have a special announcement for all. Aaron, our old bartender, has decided to come out of the closet. He really likes getting fucked, so everyone here is encouraged to sample Aaron at any opportunity they get."

The music came back up and a gentleman approached with a huge smile on his face and came to a stop in front of Aaron with his thumbs in his waistband. "So, Aaron. Decided you liked it?" he asked the lad.

Aaron looked the gentleman up and down before his eyes came to rest came to rest on his obviously sizeable slab of meat between his legs. "Yes, sir," he smiled meekly and shyly. The gentleman bent down, grasped his hands, and placed them on his fly. The idea now dawned on Aaron and his nimble fingers came to life, unzipping the gentleman and undoing his crotch clasp while palming his new friend's dick between his palms and fondle him though the fabric of his clothes. Aaron smiled as he felt the gentleman's cock beginning to swell as he carefully lowered the waistband and underwear to let loose his huge cock in front of Aaron's watering mouth. Placing his hands on the lad's head and pressing his hips, he pushed the head between the lad's lips to soak it down. Grasping then pulling forward on Aarons head, he eased the lad off the couch and onto his knees, preparing to fuck Aaron's hot, wet, throat.

Set onto his hands and knees the way he was with a nice stiff cock head between his lips, he sat poised to be enjoyed. The lover through his lips began to press his semi hard cock in and out of the boys ripe mouth. Aaron was hot, willing, warm and eager to do pretty much whatever he was told. Right now, he was being told to pucker up that his mouth was wanted just now. The hands on his head and body only encouraged him now. He was only sure that he wanted to take as many as he could.

He felt the cock begin to move in his mouth and moaned as he began to concentrate and suck. His partner's hips cycled the fat cock in and out, occasionally brushed the tip of his head along the back of his wet throat.

More hands touched, caressed, and undressed him, and he delighted in their sensations as the fabric was stripped away from his skin then touching his cock and taking turns slowly jerking his little cock up and down.

More hands on his newly naked hips informed him of a man wanting a whole lot more from Aaron's sweet, little ass. Looking at the tight and quivering package before him, he knew he was in for a good time and pressed onward.

Dribbling a little lube into Aaron's sweet asshole, he smeared it around with the tip of the head of his cock, which immediately swished into Aaron's lubed and ready asshole. "He feels great! Slippery and super hot. "Everyone here should try him!" he pronounced to a cheer from the crowd. Apparently, he wasn't the only one who felt that way.

Now pinned and ready between them, his two men struck up a cadence between the two of them, one swabbing the boy's tonsils and the other tickling the boy's prostate leaving Aaron gasping and groaning between the two of them.

The man who was having Aaron's mouth service him moaned and his body began to stiffen. He loved Aaron's mouth and had full intention to cum on Aaron's tongue and make him swallow. His breathing became short sand staccato as he pushed and pulled to make the lad proceed to suck him off.

The man who was currently fucking his sweet little ass was becoming more and more excited as he watched Aaron sucking and enjoying his debauchery. His body too proceeded to stiffen, and his hips sped his cock into Aaron's crack. He was going to cream in this, his preferred spot as he watched Aaron's mouth working.

Finally, the cock in his mouth stiffened and began to flow semen into the lad's mouth and down his throat. Aaron swallowed as fast as he could but could not keep up with the volume of the huge dick in his mouth. Cum began to leak out the corners of his lips and on to his chest much to the cheers of the assembled crowd.

As his friend began to withdraw from his mouth, Aaron felt his ass being cream pied by his other friend. He moaned as his body involuntarily shuddered, his asshole sucking the cum out of his friend's cock. When he was finished with the lad, he too pulled his cock out of his hole, leaving it ready for the next man.

There was a cheer and Aaron felt himself being stood up and bent over the bar before more hands caressed his hips and another cock was fit into his hot ass to fuck the moans right out of his mouth. Energetically, the man in his ass fucked Aaron hard and well.

Aaron felt many eyes upon him as he accepted cock after cock inside his body and reveled in it. This is what Phil had meant when he said he'd be a treat for all, and he wallowed in the intense feeling of being heartily used at both ends. He was then thrown over the coffee table and lines began forming at both ends to see who would use him first.

Aaron relished being fucked and having his head forced into crotches so he could suck and having his hips grasped and yet another cock shoved up his ass until both came together. He felt lips on his cock until he was delirious and had forgotten how many men had taken advantage of his naked form.

Many hours later, Phil crawled in beside Aaron and put his arm around his lad. "Did you enjoy that?" he whispered into Aaron's ear.

Aaron breathed deeply and cuddled closer to Phil. "Yes," he replied through short breaths as he cuddled up to his boyfriend. "Thank you, Phil," he smiled as he rolled over and locked lips. "That was awesome," he said dreamily as he curled into Phil's arms and quickly fell asleep.