The Bartowski Ch. 01

Story Info
Things get steamy in the shower for Chuck and Sarah.
2k words
4.44
6.1k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bartowski

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Chapter One:

Like There's No Tomorrow

The day had been going so well. They'd found the puzzle box and Chuck had been his normal brilliant self, opening it in a flash. That's when things had taken a turn for the worse; they'd been sprayed by some kind of gas. It had tasted... tangy, but that was the least of Sarah Walker's worries. At the top of the list was the continued survival of her asset, Chuck. In the blink of an eye, they were standing in their underwear, trying to clean each other off in the freezing cold shower. After several frantic seconds of washing every inch of available skin, the feeling of Chuck's big, warm hands-on Sarah's body was igniting feelings deep inside the pit of her stomach. In a flash Sarah Walker was aware of just how long it had been since she'd felt the touch of another against her body. Turning around in the shower to face her asset, a burst of clarity struck Sarah squarely between the eyes...

"I was sprayed with a gas; I could be dead tomorrow... screw it." Chuck saw the change in Sarah's body language and he didn't know what to make of it. He saw arousal and desire in her eyes, which was certainly an ego boost to the Nerd Herder, but he was too busy fighting his own battles with arousal to contemplate the greater ramifications of their potential actions. As their eyes met, Sarah reached behind her and turned the dial on the shower to a warmer setting, a cold shower was no place for sex and that was exactly what Sarah Walker was after at the moment. The feeling of the warmer water against Chuck's body ignited the barely contained desire within him and as he saw the desire in Sarah's eyes he spoke.

"Is this a good...?" Chuck began before Sarah's lips crashed into his mouth, silencing his line of questioning and any hang ups he might have had. In an instant, hands were everywhere, grabbing and caressing each other's bodies. Before either of them could even think about what was about to happen, soaking wet underwear from both parties involved were cast aside and Sarah found herself pressed up against the wall of the shower.

"Chuck, I need you inside me, right now," Sarah growled as she broke the kiss and looked up into the eyes of the man she was presently sharing a now steamy shower with. Chuck gave her a sly grin and reached down to grasp ahold of her right leg with his left arm. As her leg rose from the ground, her knee coming to rest in the bend of his left elbow, she found herself standing precariously, but she was more than exposed enough for the amorous activities to come. Sarah braced herself against the shower's walls and watched Chuck grab ahold of his hardening length, lining it up with her center. As Sarah watched the man who she'd come to fancy more than a little, prepare to enter her depths, she was struck by how right this all seemed. All thoughts died in Sarah's mind when she felt him push in. It was slow, deliberate, and extremely satisfying.

The nerd standing before her was surprisingly muscular given his appearance on a daily basis and he was surprisingly well endowed, which was an exciting revelation. When she felt him come to a rest against her pelvis, the two of them together as one, she looked into his eyes and saw a desire and pleasure in those chocolate orbs that lit a raging fire inside of her.

"Give it to me, Chuck, don't make me wait!" Sarah whined as she ground against him. Chuck began to move and the two of them gave in to their pleasure, staring into each other's eyes as they matched each other thrust for thrust. The two of them felt so right together, and in that moment, a feeling was building inside Sarah that she hadn't felt in far too long. It had been a long time since she'd climaxed during sex without having to bring it about on her own, so as she felt Chuck's deliberate thrusts continue to pound her like a ticking clock, her body simply came alive. Sarah saw stars, crimson fireworks exploded in her vision as she reached her peak, her arms reaching out for Chuck's neck to steady herself as her leg became shaky from the pleasure. It felt so absolutely right to have sex with this man and the fact that she'd waited this long made her upset with herself; stupid, stupid, stupid. Chuck hadn't slowed down in the slightest, he was well on his way to his own peak, but he was too engrossed in watching Sarah's pleasure to care about his own at the moment.

As Sarah came out of her pleasure induced haze, she saw the nerd still hadn't peaked, and in that moment Sarah Walker wanted to do nothing more than make Chuck Bartowski feel as good as he'd made her feel. In a flash she was aggressively matching his thrusts, shocking the nerd, who groaned at the increase in pleasurable sensations. Sarah saw Chuck was beginning to huff and puff, he was trying to resist the rising tide; he was focusing so hard on not peaking, that he'd stopped looking her in the eye, instead looking down at their adjoined pelvis'. With the flow of the showerhead hitting Chuck's back, Sarah was relatively protected from the spray of the shower, which gave her an idea.

"Are you close?" She whispered in his ear as he began to huff like a raging bull. Chuck merely nodded, unable to do more than focus on his task and not finish yet. Sarah laid a hand on Chuck's chest and gently pushed him back, his raging hardness falling out of her in the process. Chuck watched in stunned silence as CIA Agent Sarah Walker sank to her knees and took him in her hands, her mouth going to work on him. Chuck couldn't stop the pleasurable moan from escaping his mouth as he watched the woman of his dreams fulfill one of his biggest desires.

Sarah could see just how much of an effect her actions were having on the nerd standing above her and it made her inside feel all tingly. She was taking more and more of him down her throat now, her hands twisting and rubbing every inch of his length that she could in order to make him feel as good as she'd felt earlier. Sarah could feel his racing heartbeat with every throb of his length, he was so close to his peak. Sarah took all of him down her throat, her nose coming to rest against his surprisingly shaved pubic region, Sarah could appreciate a man who took care of himself down there. The thunderous groan that came from Chuck's mouth as he felt his length disappear down the blonde goddess's throat was a clear signal to said goddess that the time had come. Sarah removed her mouth from Chuck's length and returned to rubbing his impressive length with both hands in intense twisting motions as she spoke.

"You gave me one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever felt, Chuck. I feel like you deserve something special as a reward for your efforts. I want you to come for me, harder than you've ever come before, and I want you to do it all over my face." As Sarah finished speaking, she flicked her tongue against the end of his length and saw the shocked and aroused expression on his face. Sarah simply nodded before speaking once again with a sly grin.

"Nobody's ever given me a facial before, I want you to be my first, Chuck." The way she'd popped the 'k' in Chuck nearly sent him over the edge. What finally did it was the image of the stunningly badass Sarah Walker, knelt down on her knees before him, with her tongue out, waiting for his seed. Sarah felt the change in the nerd's heartrate and increased the intensity of her teasing caresses of his length. Sarah never broke eye contact as she saw Chuck reach his peak. As Sarah felt his burning hot pleasure cascade all over her outstretched tongue and her face, she felt a satisfaction from how much pleasure she'd given the man struggling to stand as he peaked hard.

When his peak finally came to an end, Sarah swallowed what he'd deposited on her tongue and went to clean off his length. One of her eyes was closed now from the results of his sexual crescendo, but as she looked up at Chuck, she saw a look of hunger she'd never seen before. For Chuck, the image of Sarah Walker with his seed all over her face was the single hottest thing he'd ever seen. Chuck didn't know if it was possible to ever experience something hotter than that.

"From the look on your face, I must look freaking hot like this," Sarah said as she reached out for Chuck's hand. Chuck helped Sarah get to her feet and she turned to her left to look in the mirror. In their panic, they'd forgotten to close the shower curtain, so there was water everywhere, but they'd deal with that later. Regardless of that, Sarah stepped from the shower and walked to the mirror, using her hand to wipe away steam. As her face came into view she had to admit, she looked sexy as hell.

"Damn, I do look hot; great work, Chuck." She turned and saw the Nerd Herder blushing under the cascading water of the shower, which made her giggle.

"I wish I had a camera to immortalize this moment, I fear I'll be dreaming about this for the rest of my life." Chuck said truthfully, which made Sarah giggle at his goofiness. Sarah simply shook her head in amusement as she stepped back into the shower, closing the curtain this time.

"We can't have a picture of me like this floating around, there are too many Nerd Herders in your life who'd have a field day if it was ever to get misplaced." Chuck nodded with a grimace on his face as he imagined what Lester would do with a picture of Sarah like this. "Still, for my first ever facial, this was pretty hot." Sarah remarked as she pushed Chuck out of the way to get under the stream of water to wash the offending fluids off her face.

"I can't believe you did that, it was so amazing, but just so crazy," Chuck said as he leaned back against the wall of the shower, watching Sarah's body as she washed herself off.

"Trust me, I'm just as surprised as you are, but you really did a great job and I wanted to do something unexpected in return," Sarah said as she looked behind herself, seeing Chuck admiring her nude form that glistened under the cascading jet of water.

"Mission accomplished Agent Walker," Chuck quipped with a laugh, which Sarah returned in kind.

"Mission ain't over yet. Once we're done in here, I want us to make use of that bed out there," Sarah said as she began washing her hair. To her surprise, she felt Chuck take the tiny bottle of shampoo the hotel provided from all guests. She heard him squirt a fair amount into his hand and then his hands were in her hair, massaging her scalp and washing her blonde locks.

"You want to have more sex?" Chuck asked as he melted Sarah's brain with his fingertips. Sarah merely replied with an unintelligible stream of incoherent sounds that Chuck assumed were meant to be words. The moans that came from Sarah at his work on her scalp made Chuck giggle silently. Eventually Sarah was able to overcome the brain meltingly good sensations that Chuck was giving her with his hands and replied with a coherent sentence.

"I've got some pipe that needs to be laid, and you're just the plumber I'm looking for." Sarah simply heard Chuck gulp, which brought a smile to her face.