The Bartowski Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah is desperate for more!
1.4k words
4.47
3.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bartowski

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Chapter Four:

Addicted to Lovin'

Sarah slipped the straps of her dress over her shoulders and zipped it back up. Her underwear was soaked in water, so she was currently the truest version of commando, but she didn't care. Sarah made her way to the door and opened it up to reveal Casey holding a large polycarbonate biohazard containment unit.

"Walker, what's our status?" Casey said quickly as he looked her up and down, checking if anything was wrong with her. Sarah simply shrugged and let him in; as Casey stepped in, the scent of sex hit him in the face like a brick. Casey grunted in disgust and looked over at Sarah as he spoke.

"What happened here?"

"After we got sprayed with that powder, which couldn't have been anything serious, considering it tasted like fruit punch when water from the shower mixed with the powder on my face." Casey gave her a look that screamed get on with it, so Sarah refocused. "Either way, in the moment, I thought I could be dead in the morning, so Chuck and I had sex." Casey face palmed as he heard the news and dropped the containment unit onto the floor.

"Jill opened the door and interrupted us," Sarah began, which grabbed Casey's attention. Casey was about to speak, when the pleased moans of a woman greeted his ears. Casey looked off to his right and spotted a nude Jill Roberts, her face buried in the sheets, her ass still in the air.

"What is she doing here?" Casey asked as he walked into the room and got a better look at Chuck's former college girlfriend. As Casey walked to the foot of the bed, he saw the stream of semen flowing from the woman's anus and he gave Sarah a disgusted look.

"Jill interrupted us, and said some really hurtful things to Chuck, so he fucked the shit out of her." Jill moaned in response to her name, which grabbed Casey's attention briefly. As Casey saw the state of Jill Roberts, who Casey knew as an annoying, but strong-willed individual, he had to give the nerd credit. Jill was positively gone; he'd really done a number on her, that was for sure.

"Way to go, Bartowski," Casey said honestly as he looked at Jill's worn-out form, which was still leaking semen onto the bed below. Sarah simply nodded in agreement and spoke.

"He's getting cleaned up right now." Casey simply nodded.

The sound of the bathroom door opening grabbed their attention, Casey looked towards the bathroom and saw Chuck, clad in his suit from earlier, walk out carrying a balled-up hotel towel.

"I tried to soak up as much water in the bathroom as I could, but I'm afraid our underwear is still soaked," he said as he held up the balled-up towel. Sarah simply nodded at Chuck, who finally noticed Casey. "Hey Casey." Casey simply grunted towards Chuck before looking back towards Jill. The three members of Team Intersect looked at Jill's form, lying on the bed in her lewd position and then back to each other.

"What do we do with Roberts?" Casey asked.

Sarah simply rolled her eyes and replied with a shocking amount of disinterest. "I don't care, fuck her, kill her, throw her out in the hall, no skin off my nose." Before Casey could even think to reply to Sarah's blunt answer, Chuck forced his way past Sarah and spoke quickly.

"Don't kill her, and ask for permission if you try to fuck her." Sarah turned to her right and gave Chuck an amazed look. Chuck didn't understand what he'd said to get that look.

"You are just too pure for this world, Chuck." Chuck simply shrugged, which made Casey feel sick. It was so sickening watching those two and their will they won't they crap. Add on the fact that they just fucked and the two of them were simply insufferable. Sarah's voice grabbed Casey's attention once again.

"Well, I'm going to take Chuck back to my place for the night for observation, just in case," Sarah said. Casey grunted in confusion as he watched Sarah gather their things and lead Chuck to the door.

"I thought you said it was no big deal?" Casey asked before his partner and asset walked through the door. Sarah stopped and spoke with a coy smile on her face.

"It was, but we didn't know that at the time. I thought we were going to die and in my final moments I didn't want to die alone. One thing led to another of course," Sarah said as the smile on her face turned into a sly grin. Casey simply shook his head and chuckled at his partner.

"Don't break the moron too much, we need him alive in the morning," Casey shot back at his partner with a grin of his own.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Casey," Sarah said before she winked at him.

"Riiiiight, sure you don't, Walker; just let Bartowski be in charge a little bit, don't want to hurt his ego too much." Sarah snorted at Casey's remark and shook her head.

"See ya tomorrow, Casey," Sarah said as she walked through the door. Casey grabbed the door before it closed and watched the blonde and her asset walk away to no doubt go have more sex. A part of Casey was happy for the two of them, they were good people.

"Hey there, are you here to fuck too? Because, I could really go for a nice fuck right about now," Jill said as she pushed herself up onto her knees on the bed. Casey turned back to face the admittedly gorgeous brunette scientist and decided to live a little for once in his life.

"Trust me, Sweetheart, there won't be anything nice about it," Casey said as he closed the door behind him and went for his belt. Out in the hallway, Sarah reached out and grasped ahold of Chuck's hand, the two of them walking towards the elevator. As they walked away, the unmistakable sounds of Jill Robert's cries of ecstasy filled their ears, it only made them chuckle.

"I wonder if having a little sex will smooth out some of Casey's rough edges?" Chuck asked as he pressed the button for the elevator. As the two of them waited for the elevator, the both of them pondered that question and there was only one answer...

"Nah." They both said in unison as the door opened. Walking in, Sarah pressed the button for the lobby and turned to look at Chuck. He looked so sharp in his suit, and while she knew she'd done her best to put herself back together, her hair was rather disheveled, so she was definitely sending a message to the rest of the patrons of this hotel about what they'd gotten up too in their room.

"So what's really the plan for later today?" Chuck asked, turning to face her and leaning back on the wall of the elevator. Sarah simply watched him for a beat, contemplating her answer before speaking.

"I figure we'll drive back to my place, I'll brush my teeth, and then we'll see what kind of fun we can have... just the two of us." As Sarah spoke, she closed the distance between them until she was standing between his legs looking up at him with a sultry look in her eye.

"I thought you said that wasn't allowed?" Chuck replied, nervously, his bravado long gone now that they were back in the real world. The sultry look on Sarah's face only intensified as she spoke in the most sex-filled voice Chuck had ever heard.

"You said it yourself Chuck, I'm an addict," Sarah said, popping the "t" in addict. Chuck swallowed nervously as she continued. "I'm addicted to the Bartowski and I need a fix. You don't want me to withdrawal, do you Chuck?" Sarah said, as she leaned in close to his ear. Chuck merely squeaked nervously in response. "Withdrawal could be deadly, Chuck; and the only way to prevent it is for you to stick that big cock back inside of me until I'm satisfied." Sarah leaned in and licked the flesh of Chuck's right ear, causing him to shudder with arousal.

"I can do that," Chuck mumbled in reply, his brain struggling to keep up with this sex goddess standing before him.

"You will, all night long if you have to," Sarah said as she pulled back and looked into his eyes with a burning desire. Chuck swallowed once more to steady himself before a confident smile overtook his face. Sarah felt Chuck's hand on her cheek and it felt like her skin was on fire.

"The things I do for my country." Sarah simply grinned back at her nerd.

The End