The Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck!" Bobby demanded, yanking her head down as hard as he could. Presley tried, but the cock ramming into her was distracting. She sucked and licked and took hold of his base, but the cock in her pussy had her full attention. She hated this, she hated what was happening to her, but that cock felt good. He was bigger than his brothers, but not huge. He was exactly the perfect size. He filled her without hurting her and he kept a steady rhythm that seemed to heighten her excitement. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, she couldn't help it.

"That's right baby," the man behind her purred. "You like this cock don't you? You are getting wet for me aren't you baby?"

Presley was horrified, but all she could do was try to block it out and finish what she was doing.

Bobby didn't give her any clue that he was close, he thrust his hips forward as he shoved her face down, ramming into her throat forcefully and shooting his load straight down her throat. Presley struggled to breathe, hammering on his hips and trying to pull away, but he didn't let her go until he was done throbbing inside of her.

When he let her go, she jerked back to try and breathe and the man behind her wrapped an arm around her shoulders to pull her against him. With his free hand he groped her breasts and kept thrusting. "You like this cock baby?" he asked in a whisper.

Everett sat on the couch, his arms draped over the back, his legs kicked wide, watching the show. He was smirking and she saw that he was the one with the belt in his hand.

It was Lewis behind her. She squeezed her eyes shut so that she didn't have to see all the men sitting around watching her shame. What was worse, her pleasure was climbing. She knew if it went on much longer she would cum. "No," she whispered in horror. "No!" 'Please be as fast as your brothers and father!' she begged silently. He was not. When it became apparent that Everett was satisfied to watch until it was his turn, Lewis picked her up and stood, then pushed her over the edge of the couch so he could fuck her from behind while standing.

The angle was different, but it was a better different. He rammed harder, faster, picking up his rhythm with a fever pitch. Her ecstasy climbed and she bit her thumb hard, trying to take away from what was about to happen. It did not help. Her orgasm crashed into her and she cried out in humiliation as much as pleasure. He froze, plunged deep inside of her as her pussy squeezed his cock over and over again.

He laughed, low in his throat. "You really love this cock, don't you baby? Fucking A, I like a girl who can cum with cock. He began his steady rhythm again, but it was seconds later when he pulled out and grabbed a fistful of her hair to yank her head back. "Open," he demanded, then shoved his cock into her mouth as he stroked with his hand. He came, but not deep. He wanted to look down at her and see every shot hit her tongue as he stroked himself. "Swallow," he said huskily when he finished. She swallowed and her eyes rolled up to him. "Lick me clean," he demanded. Horrified, she licked him clean, sucking all of his softening cock into her mouth. "Good fucking girl," he said, stroking her hair back.

He went and sat down and Presley went to her knees.

"You aren't done yet, are you babe?" Everett asked. "Bring that wet cunt over here for me," he demanded, unfastening his pants and pulling his cock out. He was built like Lewis, it could have been the same cock. "Climb on here and ride me. When I say 'now', you jump off and guzzle my load, you hear me?"

Presley was shaking when she stood and went to him on wobbly legs. She climbed onto him and he guided himself into her with a hissing groan as she eased down. She slid up and down him twice before he hoarsely whispered, "NOW!" She wasn't ready that soon, she hadn't been expecting it, but she fell backwards and tried to move around quickly. He shot across her cheek and lips the first time, but the rest she managed to get her mouth around. "Fuck," he exclaimed, panting. He laid back as if he had just ran a marathon.

"Alright boys," Dale said. He picked up a six sided die and shook it in his hand, then rolled it. "Four! Johnny, she is yours for the day and night. Tomorrow..." He rolled the die again. "Six. Re-roll. Five! Junior. One, that's you Rett. Three, Bobby. That leaves you for last Lewis. That's your rotation. For that day and night, you are theirs to do as they please, but every single night before I go to bed, you come suck me off. Got it?"

Presley stared at him stupidly. Numbly. She managed a nod of disbelief. This was NOT going to be her life! Pleasuring a group of redneck men who all lived at home with their parents?!? What fresh hell had she landed in?

A hand closed around her arm and she looked up at a grinning Johnny. He pulled her up off the floor and dragged her back to his room. Presley followed numbly, She had to get out of here, she had to get away! How? If the door was really locked, how could she get out? There were no windows down here. Maybe if she could get to a phone or computer?

Johnny shoved her further into the room and he threw himself down on his bed, hands behind his head to look at her.

"See that radio there?" he asked, motioning behind her. She looked back and nodded. "Turn it on and hit play, then dance for me."

"Dance?" she asked, confused.

"Like a stripper. Dance. Shake your ass for me, touch yourself. Everything."

Humiliated, Presley turned on the radio.

She closed her eyes, not wanting to see him watching her, she turned that part of her brain off and focused. She needed out. Maybe she could start a fire? They would have to open the door to get out themselves. Or they would all die in it.

No, she would have to convince one of them to take her out of here. Which one? Not Junior, he still had to live at home through school and he was mean. It would have to be one of the older boys, one of the nice ones. Were any of them nice? She would have to find a way to find out.

She turned to Bobby, looking him over. Unlike Junior and Everett, he didn't have his father's red hair or ruddy complexion. He looked more like his mother, tall and skinny with dark hair cut close to his head. His hazel eyes looked mean though, and he also looked a little bit stupid. Maybe easy to manipulate?

She moved closer to him and he sat up, looking her eye to eye as she stood in front of him. He pulled her close. "Keep dancing," he said, his eyes a little unfocused.

She moved against him, sliding her hands around his neck and sliding her nipples over his lips, barely grazing them. His breathing quickened.

"I don't remember you from school," she said softly, sliding her knee between his legs and grinding against him.

"I remember you," he said, his voice thick with need. "You were freshman when I was a senior, but you were in my math class and my English class."

"Oh, I do remember you. Your hair was longer then, wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

"You were hot back then too," she whispered, sliding her fingers over his jaw.

He sneered at her like he knew what she was doing.

Presley rolled against him, turning and practically sitting in his lap. "You had the whole brooding, quiet, mysterious thing going on. My friend Brandi had such a thing for you but you never noticed her." She leaned back, her head on his shoulder and turned slightly so she was cheek to cheek with him. She traced her fingers down his jaw and pulled his other hand up to cup her breast. He squeezed roughly, but she turned the whimper into a moan and ground against him harder. She could not feel his excitement in his pants, though he seemed to be very excited. The way he was breathing, trembling, the glazed, lustful look. As she rolled to climb on him and straddle him, she realized he had never touched her out in the front room. The rest of them had, but not him. She rolled her hips over him and held his gaze while running her fingers through his hair. "I like the shorter hair, but the long hair was sexy. Easy to grab and hold on to."

"Get off," he commanded, pushing her back. Surprised, she moved back. He pointed to his bed, motioning to the wall. "Sit there, spread your legs and touch yourself. Get yourself off."

She slowly moved and sat where he pointed and did as she was told. She watched him watch her, his eyes focused on her fingers, his mind lost in his need. He slid his hands in his pants, but didn't pull his cock out. His hand moved very slightly in his pants, the movement very small. Suddenly she understood his reticence and she thought she could use it to her advantage.

She moved closer to him, still touching herself and pulled his face down to her breast as she pulled the flimsy lingerie off. He sucked hard as she pulled his hand to her breast, and then his other hand between her legs. "Do you feel how wet I am for you?" she asked in a whisper. "Ohh, I want to come for you and I want you to come for me!" She moved quickly, dropping down to pull his pants down enough to get to him.

He immediately tried to cover himself, but she dove in and wrapped her lips around his tiny cock, sucking and moving on it eagerly. He grabbed fistsful of her hair angrily, but didn't stop her as she sucked and pulled with her mouth, licking with her tongue. She had never seen a mincropenis before, but she was sure this was one. She was also sure that it was why he was so mean and angry. She moved down further and sucked his balls up in her mouth with his cock and listened to him groan. She lifted up suddenly and shoved him back hard, then straddled him again. She didn't try to mount him, she positioned herself so that his little cock was between her lips, his head right on her clit. She rolled her hips so that the head rubbed her clit as she moved.

"Ohhh! Yes! Oh that feels so good! Oh, that's perfect! God, you are going to make me come! Ohhh! Tell me you love this as much as I do?!?" she begged. His hands were on her hips, his eyes wide with both fear of ridicule and pleasure. He was torn, but she was pulling him to the edge with her. "Fuck, I am going to come!" she whispered, then half collapsed on him when the orgasm hit her. "OHHH!" Once it began ebbing, she lifted enough to ride him again and now there was nothing but need on his face. His hands determined her pace and it was just moments later when he came all over his own belly with a growl. As repulsed as she was, she didn't let it show as she moved down and quickly licked him clean.

She rolled next to him as he lay gasping and snuggled against him. "That was amazing. Thank you," she whispered.

"What did you do?" he asked, his voice full of wonder and apprehension.

"My pleasure spot for me to come is here on the outside. Your size, your head, you are perfect to hit that spot as I ride you. I've never felt anything so amazing in my life," she lied. "I had no idea I could find someone so perfect for me."

His silence was thoughtful.

Maybe it would be easy to manipulate him into getting her out of here. She didn't want to push too hard too fast though, he would shut down. He was volatile, she knew that. She snuggled closer and laid her hand on his chest with a contented sigh. He put his arm around her absently and ran his thumb over her shoulder.

"Hey," he said suddenly, sitting up. "Do you play Pokemon?"

She sat up next to him, looking up at his excited face. "I've heard of it but I have never played it. Can you teach me?"

He taught her, spending the day explaining and showing her how to play and playing with her. He seemed happier to have someone to play with and talk to about Pokemon that he was about having a naked girl in his bed.

Late night, before bed, Everett came in with his sneer. "Dad is waiting."

He dragged her out to the front room, though she would have walked on her own. He seemed to want to humiliate her and hurt her more than the others did. Dale was alone on the couch, his cock already out. Presley had a fantasy about biting it off, but she controlled herself. Once again, he was quick and she was thankful for that at least. Everett groped her and twisted her nipple painfully before shoving her back into Johnny's room. Johnny was standing and waiting, his cheeks pink. He led her down to the bathroom and let her brush her teeth and she was exceedingly grateful for that.

She had thought he would want her to get him off before bed too, but he just curled around her and held her against him before falling asleep.

It was Everett who woke both of them in the morning, dragging her out of Johnny's bed by her hair. He shoved her into the shower again under the cold water.

She knew Everett was never a viable candidate to manipulate to get her out of here, but she never imagined he would be as bad as he was. The first thing he did was bend her over his bed and fuck her as hard as he could. She knew he wanted screams and she gave them to him, not wanting him to have to work harder to get them. Once he had gotten off, he moved on to actually tormenting her. He smacked her backside a lot, but he also liked to grope her roughly until she whimpered and cried. He worked himself up to worse and worse all day until he was searching for worse ways to hurt her. He was finding things to shove into her, making her beg and plead.

When his father sent for her, he carried her out with a remote control shoved into her abused pussy. The only small blessing was that he took it out before going to bed. She didn't even care that he made her sleep on the floor. He woke her up early to bend her over the bed again before Bobby came in to get her.

He wasn't as mean as Everett, or as lonely and needy as Johnny. He used her, then went back to the video game he was playing on a desktop computer. She sat alone and quiet, wondering if she should try to get to know him enough to see if he was viable. She moved and he noticed her again.

"Get down here on the floor and suck my cock while I play," he demanded.

She knew then that he didn't really see her as a person. She was a thing and less real to him than the avatar he was controlling on his screen. She learned to just stay still and quiet for him. Even after Everett came to get her for Dale's nightly ritual, Bobby mostly ignored her. She fell asleep on his bed while he stayed up playing. She woke when he finally got in his bed, but he just climbed over her and faced away from her, passing out immediately.

It was Everett who woke her again in the morning and shoved her into another cold shower. When he pushed her into Lewis's room, he was still asleep. He opened his eyes and looked up sleepily. Presley was afraid he was going to yell at her or say something mean. She stood in the dark as Everett shut the door.

"Come lay down baby," Lewis said drowsily. Presley made her way slowly to where she had seen the bed and hands caught her arms to roll her into the bed behind him. "Jesus fuck you are freezing," he mumbled and pulled blankets around her tight before curling around her and going back to sleep. Presley was content to lay there and get warm.

He finally woke up when there was a knock at his door and his mother set a plate in his room for lunch. He sat up, yawning and flipping on a lamp by his bed. "Sorry baby, night shift. Fucked up hours. I bet you are fucking starving," he mumbled, picking up his plate.

Presley didn't dare say a word. The others had tormented her the same way, eating in front of her then telling her if she was hungry she better start sucking. She was starving. She had all the water she needed between showers and trips to the bathroom. She could drink her fill, but they refused to let her have any food but their cum. She looked down and away, hoping he didn't see the spots of anger on her cheeks.

Lewis sat next to her. "I'm not too hungry, I'll just have the toast. Unless you want it? I know I aint supposed to feed you but I think that's bullshit. Here, eat. It's not a trick."

Presley ate so quickly she was a little ashamed of herself, but she also didn't really care. She ate everything, then broke down crying.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked, his hand on her shoulder, trying to turn her.

"You... did something nice for me!" she whispered in a hiccoughing sob. She couldn't help it, it had come out of nowhere and her emotions were running so high.

"Easy now. Come on, lay back down here with me. Mmm, guess you lost your... umm, shirt thing. You can grab a t-shirt off that stack if you want. They're all clean. Don't start crying again! Jesus babe. Come on."

He laid down and pulled her tight against him, but left the lamp on. "Thank you," she managed to choke out, thankful for the food and clothes.

"No big. I used to love to see my ex in my shirts, it was hot. She wasn't as short as you though, she still showed a little ass."

"Why is she your ex?"

"She took a job far away. We did the long distance thing for maybe a week before she met a dude. No big loss. So I moved back here."

"Why do all of you stay here?"

"All of us don't. Cody, Mike and Dillon all live with their wives or girlfriend like I lived with Cecily for a while. We only come back when we are single. Mom is weird about it and it's fine since it's easier. Costs less, she is adamant about doing things like laundry and cooking. She is old fashioned like that."

"But she is fine with keeping me here?"

"Not really, but between Dad, Everett and Bobby, she was outvoted."

"Not you?"

"Nevermind what I think," he laughed. "Warmer now?"

"Yes thank you."

"Don't mind Rett too much. He's an asshole cause his ex fucked him over hard. Bobby... just don't interrupt his... gaming. I don't even know why he fought so hard ro keep you here. Johnny... We aren't a hundred percent sure he aint queer. Is he? Did he fuck you?"

"He didn't... but he's not. I think he is just shy, maybe."

"Was he nice to you?" he asked in shock.

"I don't know. He didn't hurt me like Everett did, but he didn't feed me or let me have clothes like you have. What about Junior? Is he going to hurt me?"

"I don't know actually. He was on the fence about keeping you here. In the end he voted yes."

"I see. So you work nights and sleep days?"

"Yeah, most nights. I won't work tonight. I'll try not to keep you up all night though, don't worry. I try to stay up all night when I have the day off. Keeps me on schedule. So tell me something babe, you come with all cock, or was I special?"

Presley blushed and hid her face against his chest. "I... guess I am sensitive. It's always been easy for me. I have only ever done that twice before though and it has to do with position and where I guess."

"Don't be embarrassed, I loved it. I was excited about doing it again. Making you come for me. You want that babe? Have you come since?"

"Umm..."

"Yeah? One of my brothers got you there? Really?"

"Umm... Johnny had me do it to myself while he watched? Does that count?"

"No," he laughed. "Fuckin A for him though. I bet that was hot. Now I kind of want to watch you make yourself come for me."

"I would if you asked me..."

"But? What, you don't really want to?"

"No. Umm. I would rather you did it your way."

"I like that idea too," he chuckled. "Watching is fun and all, but participating is better."

"How about both?" Presley asked breathlessly as she rolled him to his back and moved to straddle him. She was bright red with shame and horror at her own actions, but she also knew that Lewis was the nice one. He was her chance. It was him she was going to have to coerce into helping her.

She felt his cock getting hard almost immediately and she pulled him out of his boxers before rolling her hips over him and getting herself wet by grinding along his cock.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned, taking hold of her hips. It didn't take long for her to get wet, she hadn't been lying when she'd said she was sensitive. She lifted enough to let him guide himself into her, then she rode him. She knew how to move to make him hit that perfect spot and he really did feel amazing inside of her. She moved with a wild abandon, not letting herself overthink it. She was chasing her own orgasm, not fucking a stranger who was holding her hostage in his basement. She focused on the pleasure and he roared in shocked pleasure when she locked up and came around his cock, squeezing and spasming. She no sooner began coming down when he flipped her to her back and began ramming into her hard and fast. She moaned as that feeling began climbing again. She was going to come again, quickly. She had no time to speak as he rammed hard into her and held himself there, coming inside of her. She came on top of him, her walls wrapping around him, squeezing and milking him dry.