The Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped to his elbows over here and did something none of the others had done, he kissed her. A passionate, needy kiss full of every bit of the bliss they had both just experienced. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him and tangling her fingers in his long black hair.

"Fuck baby," he panted, finally pulling back from her. "That was amazing. I've never felt that before... but I want it again."

"You... came inside of me... is that going to get you in trouble?"

"Not if you don't tell on me," he laughed. "And I know I did. I intended to."

"You did?"

"Yeah babe. You may not like the idea much, but I have a plan regarding you."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I don't want to fucking share you. I voted no because I had no intention on sharing you. If I put a baby in you though... they will have to leave over and let me have you."

Presley was shocked, and a little sick. Should she point out the flawed logic in his plan or was it too soon? Would it be too pushy? Would he know she was manipulating him? No, not if it was sound logic,

"How will they know it's yours though? They might say it was one of them?"

"Have any of them come inside of you?"

"No, but a girl can get pregnant even if a guy pulls out. It happens all the time. You are nice Lewis... I like you. I would much rather be with you alone. I just don't know how?"

"Would you have gone out with me if I had asked you? If they hadn't taken you?" he asked, studying her face.

She looked at him objectively, letting him watch her face as she did. Lewis was like Bobby. He had that bad boy hotness about him that the other brothers didn't have. He also had dark hair and not red, and his eyes were a soft brown rather than hazel like the other boys. He was cute in a skinny redneckish way.

"Yes," she answered, nodding slightly. "And not just because you are cute... You have a gentle, sweet soul and you look like you like to laugh. You also seem smart. You have books everywhere and I like that. I like to read too. I would have said yes."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her again. "You are a hot little thing. Short, but it works for you, especially since you make up for it in other ways. Mostly though, and don't laugh, it was that attitude of yours. All fire and anger and pure outrage over your situation that you failed miserably at hiding. It was hot as hell, so much attitude in such a small package. Then later, when you came for me? Holy fuck. I have wanted you for my own ever since."

"Is there nothing you can say or do to tell them? That I want to be yours too? We can't just pick each other?"

"Not sure the others will go for it. Dad may let you go, the way mom is still harping on him about letting you suck his cock every night. Rett may still throw a fit though, he wants someone to take his anger out on."

"So what can we do?" she asked, wanting the idea to come from him.

"I'm not sure. Like I said, I plan to put a baby in you, make them leave off of you. Rett may get tired of you sooner than that anyway."

Presley felt panic welling up again. She did NOT want to get pregnant and she did not want to stay so long that Rett got bored with her. That might be years. She would starve to death before then, only getting to eat once every five days. She had to convince Lewis to get her out of here sooner than that.

She laid her head on his shoulder when he laid back down. He squeezed her close and sighed and she knew he was still tired. "For what it's worth," she whispered, "I hope it happens soon. You are the only one I want to be with."

He kissed the top of her head and curled around her again. "Grab you a book babe, I will leave the light on so you can read."

She opened a book and he fell asleep, but she did not read much. She tried to plan and work out what she needed to do to convince him to get her out of here.

He woke up again when his mother brought his dinner in. He mumbled something and went so still that Presley thought he had gone back to sleep. He sighed and rolled, then rubbed his eyes. "Day sleeping sucks," he said, his voice gravelly with tiredness.

She turned to him and traced her fingers over his jaw before leaning over him to kiss him. "Need help waking up?" she asked, nuzzling his jaw.

"Mmm, I like that idea," he answered grinning.

Presley reached down and stroked his cock until it was hard and ready, then she moved down and took him in her mouth. His intake of breath said he hadn't expected that, but his soft moan said he liked it. After a few minutes, she climbed on top of him and pulled his t-shirt off as she rolled her hips slowly. She pulled his hands to her breasts as she rode him more slowly than earlier.

"Fuuuuck, baby, you're killing me," he begged, trying to make her move faster by thrusting his own hips.

"Faster?" she asked in a whisper.

"Mmmm."

She moved faster, leaning back so that he was hitting her spot again. She brought herself close, then held it on the brink for as long as she could, until he growled and grabbed her hips, then she let herself go.

"Fuck!" he yelled when he caught his breath. "Fucking hell. I want you baby. Say you want me too."

"I do!" she breathed, panting on his chest. "I want you and you alone. I feel like... we were meant to be just you and I. Finding you was right, but the rest got all messed up somehow. I wish I had only met you Lewis. I wish there was a place we could go and hide and be alone."

"Mmm," he answered, kissing her head, then rolling her to kiss her again. She kissed him back, trying to pour all of her urgency into him. He pulled back after several long minutes. "Dinner is getting cold baby. Grab it and eat up."

"You need to eat too!" she protested.

"Oh, I will, don't worry. I have snacks and junk food stashed all over the place. Eat."

Presley ate, still hungry from days without eating. She watched him watching her with his small smile. "What?" she finally asked.

"Nothing babe. Finish up before Rett comes in to get you." He hadn't looked happy at all when he said the last. No, he was very jealous of the rest of them.

She had barely finished and had just laid down next to Lewis when the door opened. It was Junior, not Rett.

"Dad's fixin to go to bed," he said, his eyes resting on Presley. He looked... eager.

Presley started to get up, but Lewis's hand clenched on her. She froze, but he let her go with a dissatisfied sigh. She left with Junior who was very free with his hands the whole way to the front room and all the way back to the bathroom where she brushed her teeth. She tried to flee when he bent her over the sink and fingered her, but he held her down, his hand on the small of her back.

"I should fuck you right here," he hissed in her ear.

"It's not your night," she whispered back. "Your brother will be waiting for me, I think he will be mad if I take too long."

"Just you wait till tomorrow Pres. I am going to fuck your brains out," he said, letting her go.

She ran to Lewis's room and shut the door a little too hard.

"What's wrong?" Lewis asked, his angry face going even darker.

"I... I... nothing. Just... Dale. Junior. I only knew him as Dale in school. He... just groped me a lot and... stuff while I was trying to brush my teeth."

Lewis stood, fuming.

"He told me all the things he was going to do to me tomorrow... how much he was going to fuck me," she continued, knowing it would piss him off more to know the younger boy intended to fuck her and not just let her suck him off.

"How soon does a girl know she is pregnant? Can it be a week? Two?"

"Sometimes it can be months, the only real way to know is a test. And that's only if the things they do to me don't make me lose the baby. It's easy to lose a baby in the first month with rough treatment. Maybe if there was somewhere we could go until I was pregnant and then they would know it was yours? Then we could be together, just us. That would be better anyway... Then I could cook for you and clean for you and do everything I should be doing for you instead of your mom. And then neither of us would have to wait for each other's arms and the way we make each other feel in bed."

"I do have a place," he said thoughtfully. "But it's not ideal. It was mine and Cecily's old place. The lease isn't up for three more months. It's downtown though, above the music store."

"What's wrong with that?" she asked, trying not to show her excitement.

"No one is supposed to see you."

"That is only for the runaway. I wouldn't be a runaway anymore, and besides, I am old enough to do what I want anyway. If I want to move in with you, I can. No one can stop me. No one would even care. We could be together! And... while you wouldn't need to get me pregnant to keep me... I still love the thought of having a sweet little one with you. A girl. With so many uncles, a girl is what they need to soften their hearts. Don't you think?"

He was grinning. "A boy first, then a girl, so he can protect her."

"Oh, I like that too. A boy and a girl, maybe three. I have always wanted kids," she lied with a wistful sigh.

He was nodding and his eyes were far off and dreamy. "We could do it," he said quietly. "We could. I wish it could be tonight, but I will have to get the keys and get things arranged... Do you think you can make it a couple more days? Everett has to work on his day with you. I can get you out under the pretense that I am donating books and getting new ones. I do that every few months. I'd have to get a box you could fit in, but I think I could manage it. Could you make it?"

"I can. I would do anything for you. Knowing there is hope for us... I can do anything you ask me to!"

She stayed up with him late that night, not even caring how tired she would be the next day. They talked, and laughed, made love two more times and he read her parts of his favorite books. When she finally fell asleep, he was quiet as he held her with her head in his lap. When Junior came in to get her, Lewis kissed her on the mouth again and she looked back at him sadly and fearfully as Dale pulled her out.

Dale was slightly nicer than Everett as he let her have a hot shower rather than a cold one, but he was impatient. He pulled her out to the empty front room and dropped his pants as he sat on the couch. His cock was hard and ready and he gestured her closer. "Ride my pole, bitch." She climbed onto him and did as she was told. When Lewis came through, his face was a mask of fury and she looked at him sorrowfully as tears filled her eyes. Dale didn't notice, he was watching his cock slide in and out of her as she rode him. Lewis froze at the foot of the stairs, his fists clenched, but then he turned and left.

As soon as Dale told her to get off, she moved quickly to take him in her mouth. Almost as soon as he came, he picked up a video game controller and headset. She lay with her head on his leg as he started playing an online game with other people. People he talked a lot of trash to over the headset.

"Fuck you Rekt, I have a girlfriend. She's here right now sucking my cock... Pres, tell him you are here sucking my cock."

Presley looked up at him, horrified, but she managed to get the words out speaking as seductively as she could.

"No it wasn't a fucking recording! Tell him Pres, tell him!"

"I'm not a recording, I'm his girlfriend and I love sucking his fat cock. Jealous Rekt?"

She hoped that would be good enough, but of course it wasn't.

"Yes she's hot. Fuck you douchebag! Here hold on. Pres, smile for the camera. Hold your tit up like you are going to lick your nipple. Come on seductive look."

The only reason Presley cooperated was that she hoped whoever it was was local and they would recognize her as the girl who reported missing and a runaway by these people.

"Now come suck my cock," Dale demanded and took more pics. "Look up at me, give me those sex eyes. Keep sucking. Put my cock between your tits. Now suck me off and swallow all of it. Shoot it on your tongue and show the camera before you swallow it down like a good little whore."

When he hit the button, she realized he had been recording and not taking pictures. He focused on his phone for a minute, then turned his headset back on. "There, see? Fuck you. No I didn't fucking pay for her, she lives here with me, she's my girlfriend. She does whatever I say. She'd suck your cock too if I told her to. Hold on. Bend over Pres, over the side of the couch and show me your pussy. Spread your cheeks too, show me your asshole. You see that Rekt? She does whatever I tell her... Pres, he wants you to turn over and let me fist you. Lay on your back."

Presley scrambled off the couch and backed away, shaking her head fearfully.

"Do I need to get the belt?" he asked angrily.

"Do you think that will hurt worse than what you just said you were going to do to me?" she asked incredulously. "No! I will do almost anything you ask of me, but not that!"

"Whatever. No Rekt, she said not that. Come on, I don't give a fuck. I already got off twice this morning so fuck you. Come on, get in the lobby so we can queue up."

After that incident, things actually got boring after that. She curled up next to him and slept until Everett came in and sat next to her and pinched her pussy lips together as hard as he could.

She screamed and practically climbed into Dales lap, which annoyed him since he was in a 'rated' match, whatever that meant.

"Fuck off Rett! It's my day!"

"You were letting her sleep! Fair game if you are ignoring her that much. Besides, she's going to have a fucking day off since I have to work on my day. You should let me take her for an hour while you are playing and then you can have her on my day after you get home from school till I get home."

"Really? Ok, yeah, go ahead. Just an hour though." Dale immediately forgot about her as Everett took her arm and pulled her back to his room.

Presley was terrified, as he shut his door and shoved her towards the bed. She fearfully watched him pull off his clothes as his eyes roamed over her. He was tall and slender like his father with the same dark red hair and hazel eyes. He was ruddy, but pale where the sun never touched him. He would never be considered handsome, but he wasn't exactly ugly... he just had nothing special about him. It was his personality that made him ugly.

"Roll over," he demanded, and she immediately rolled with her back to him. "Spread." She spread her legs and tensed, waiting for the belt blow.

Instead his hands took hold of her hips and pulled her back so that his cock was pressing against her opening as he moved over the top of her. He pushed himself in, which was painful as dry as she was, but she didn't dare complain or do anything but whimper.

"Be ready," he grunted, but she knew. He never lasted more than a few pumps. She turned quickly when he moaned, 'now!' and he shoved into her throat.

He got up immediately and pulled his boxers back on before tossing himself onto the bed next to her with a tired sigh. Presley was at a bit of a loss. She had assumed the hour would be full of more torture, but apparently all he had wanted was to get off. She wondered if she should quietly slip out and go back in to Dale?

"It was a shit day at work," he said suddenly.

She blinked, shocked. He talked to her now? "Oh? What happened?" she asked as if she truly cared and turned to face him, leaning on her elbow.

"That fucker Blake. He's an idiot, but his dad runs production, so of course he got promoted before me. I have been there six years! Anyway, he keeps trying to change things, but his ideas are shit. None of it will work, none of it. I have much better ideas on how much better things can go now."

"Have you told your boss?"

"Blake is my fucking boss."

"What about his boss?"

"He wouldn't listen to me, he's a dick."

"Well, what's the worst that could happen if you do? If he hears your ideas and likes them, boom, promotion for you. If he hears your ideas and doesn't like him, he will still know you are a critical thinker who is trying to problem solve and help the company. Right? Then next time a position opens up, he will think of you."

"You really think so?"

"Sure. I had a foster mom once who was in charge of a bunch of people. She said she always liked employees who showed initiative, tried hard. They love that stuff."

Presley was both in shock and a little fearful. She knew he just needed someone to talk to, he would still be mean to her, but she could at least try, right?

She brushed his hair back out of his face and his eyes went from introspective to her face. "You look tense, you've been holding this in all day, haven't you? Turn over and I will rub your shoulders," she said softly, hoping he wouldn't blow up at her. He was frowning, but he turned to his stomach and she straddled his back to rub his shoulders. "Tell me about your ideas," she said, her fingers digging into the knots in his neck and shoulders.

"Fuuuck that feels great," he sighed. He started telling her about his ideas. She had no idea if they were good ideas or not, she didn't even know what he did, but she listened. She agreed when it seemed appropriate and commiserated when he complained.

He rolled, catching her to pull her next to him. She knew the hour was long up, but Dale had not appeared to claim her. Everett was still talking, but now he apparently wanted to talk to her face to face.

"Jenny sounds like a real bitch," she offered in response to the story he was telling her. "She was probably just jealous that you were talking to Shelly and not her, trying to get you in trouble for it."

"She is a bitch, the fucking horse faced cunt. Fuck I am tired. I hate twelves."

"Here," she said, sitting up and pulling a pillow in her lap. "A short nap before dinner won't hurt, right?"

He laid his head on the pillow with a sigh and she stroked his hair and rubbed his scalp with her fingertips.. "That feels good," he mumbled. He was asleep in minutes and Presley very gently kept running her fingers over his hair.

When the door opened, she quickly brought her finger to her lips as Junior came in, ready to yell. She slipped out from under the pillow and slipped out of the room.

"I said one hour!" Junior said angrily. "Get in here and suck my cock," he demanded, pulling her by her arm back to the front room. Dale was out there and he leered at her. Johnny ignored her, but Lewis was looking her over nervously. She knew what he was thinking, she had been in Everetts room alone for three long hours.

Junior yanked her to her knees and undid his pants, pulling her face close by her hair. She thought to herself again that it was a small blessing that none of them lasted very long. Except Lewis. No wonder he was the nice one.

When she finished, she started to sit curled up next to Junior, hiding from all of the eyes, but Dale had other ideas. "Come here girl," he demanded. She went to him, ready to go to her knees, but he waved her back. "Turn around, all the way. Now turn to the wall. Bend over, spread yourself wide open. Any of my boys fucked your ass?"

"N-no sir," she answered fearfully.

"Any of my boys cum inside you?"

"Only in my mouth sir," she answered, trembling. Displaying herself to this disgusting man like this was horrifying.

"Any of them draw blood?"

"No sir."

"Good. Back up." She started to back up, but he immediately yelled at her, "I did not say to stop spreading yourself! Keep that cunt open for me to look at."

Humiliated, she spread herself again. Tears fell down her cheeks and she couldn't look up at anyone. When his fingers touched her, she jerked and whimpered, but made herself stay still.

"Johnny, go get the belt," Dale demanded. "She moves away from me again, beat her."