The Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jammed a finger inside of her, and then another. She realized in seconds they were his pointer fingers of both hands when he started stretching her open, pulling as wide and hard as he could. She screamed, but didn't pull away as he looked inside of her, inspecting like there was something he was going to see in there. As if knowing how much pain she was in and how horrified she was, he continued to hold her open, telling his boys to come look.

She squeezed her eyes shut, but she still heard movement all around her. She felt another finger push into her, and then a fourth, pulling her open from top to bottom as well as wide.

"Shove a cock in her mouth, get her to shut up," Dale demanded. "Lewis, don't just sit there, shut her up."

The hand that took hold of her cheek was gentle, but she was still sobbing as he pressed his cock to her lips. The fingers kept pulling, kept trying to stretch her. She wailed and Lewis pushed into her mouth. He wasn't hard, not all the way, but he pumped slowly like he was. He held her face gently, stroking her jaw with his thumbs. When a fifth finger touched her asshole, she flinched again.

"Not there!" Dale yelled. "You heard your ma. Never there."

The finger had moved, but Presley was still panicking. The pain was more than she could bear, and then she heard the shutter of the camera. Junior was taking pictures. A lot of them. She could no longer bear it, she collapsed, her knees giving way.

"Get up!" Dale demanded.

"Just leave over dad," Johnny said grumpily. "It's not like it was any fun looking. Just let Junior have her back."

"Fuck off, get up bitch! Get up here and suck my cock."

Lewis knelt down to help her up, she was still shaking and sobbing. He helped her move to her knees and to Dale's lap. She managed to get him in her mouth and get him off, then move shakily to her spot next to Junior. The room was empty now except for them, even Dale got up and went to his room.

"Wanna see pics of that?" Junior asked curiously.

"No," she whispered hoarsely.

"Did it really hurt that bad or were you just being a baby?"

"It hurt. It still hurts."

"I thought pussies were made to be stretched. You all have babies and shit."

"And it hurts. A lot. Can we stop talking about it now?"

"You like, need something? Here," he said, laying a blanket over her.

She broke down sobbing again, wrapping up and laying in his lap. He stroked her hair a moment, then went back to gaming. He stayed up late, playing his game and she slept in his lap until the small hours of the morning. He woke her when he picked her up and carried her to his room. He put her on his bed, then laid down and passed out next to her.

Everett woke her in the morning, but he wasn't as mean as he had been. He even put the water on tepid instead of freezing like he had been doing.When he pushed her in with Johnny, he was still asleep. Everett went still, then pulled her back out, quietly closing the door. He pulled her to his room, then sat down and leaned back, pulling his cock out. "Breakfast," he said with a smirk.

She tried to look eager for him, but mostly she just felt sad and alone. This was all taking too long and she didn't know how much more she could take until she broke completely.

She took him in her mouth and moaned like she was enjoying it. He came in seconds and she licked and kissed his cock before getting up. He smacked her bottom lightly, then put her in Johnny's room before closing the door.

Johnny was much the same as last time. He talked to her, had her ride him until she came like she had before, then suck him till he got off as well. He played Pokemon with her, still patiently teaching her to play. It was almost a pleasant day for the situation she was in. He even gave her a candy bar from his drawer when his mother brought him dinner.

Morning found her excited. She smiled when Everett woke her up and he looked surprised. He watched her warily as he let her shower, then she saw realization dawn on his face when she got out. "You're happy that I am going to be gone all day," he said almost angrily.

Her face fell. "Oh. You are? Why?" she asked as if crestfallen.

"I have to work. I know you heard me tell Junior."

"But not till later, right? After he gets out of school?"

"All day. I leave in half an hour."

Her face fell even further. "Oh. When will you be back? I can try and sleep while you are gone so I will be awake and ready for you when you get home? And you can tell me how it went? Talking with Nick?"

"Yeah. Come in here and fuck me before I have to go," he said, pulling her to his room. She rode him as eagerly as he could manage, convincing him that it was him she was excited for.

He left and she began pacing, feeling sick and anxious.

Lewis finally peeked and and she started to go to him, but he waved her back and tossed her in some old clothes. They looked like little boys' clothes. He shut the door and she got dressed quickly, wondering why he was being so secretive. Were there people out there?

She waited on the edge of the bed until he finally slipped in with a plastic tote. She ran to him and hugged him, then kissed him. "Thank you, for last night. For helping me. Without you... I don't know what I would have done. Thank you."

"I'm sorry baby, soon though. Do you think you can squeeze in here? And be quiet and still?"

"I can try," she said dubiously. "Right now?"

"Yes, quickly while Bobby is in the shower."

She hurried, folding herself into the tote as best she could he had to push the lid down and locked it on, then he lifted her. Presley was already starting to panic in the tiny space, her head between her knees, no air to breathe.

She could feel him carrying her up the stairs and then outside. He set her on the gravel, then she heard the tail gate of the truck before he lifted her up into the truck bed.

She heard a muffled voice.

"More books to trade in. Why, you need to go to town too?"

Muffled voice.

"Yeah, I can pick up milk. Be back later."

She heard the tailgate close and then him getting in the truck and starting it. He pulled away and it took all she had not to shove the crate open. Her heart was pounding and her breathing was way too fast.

After an eternity, he pulled over and lifted the lid, then helped her out. His eyes were bright with excitement. "We made it!" he said, grinning, lifting her over the side of the truck. She hugged him and kissed him and he carried her to the cab of the truck.

The drive into town took an eternity and she spent it on his arm, hugging him close and pretending to be excited and happy. When they got into town, she ducked down a bit, just to make him more comfortable, but looked around carefully. She noted where all the places that seemed busy were, where the concentration of people were as they wound through streets. He had talked the whole time about how he had got the keys, cleaned it up, taken his things there. Now as he pulled up, he was grinning down at her.

"You ready to see it?" he asked excitedly.

"Yes!" she answered, hugging him and using the opportunity to scan the area. There was a man and woman coming out of the shop across the street, but that was it. They were headed to the car in front of the truck.

"Let's go!" she said excitedly.

He opened the door and helped her out just as the man hit the unlock button on his car. Presley hopped down and used her momentum to pull out of Lewis's hand and run towards the man.

"Help me please! I have been kidnapped!" she yelled, just as Lewis caught up to her and clamped his hand over her mouth.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice crushed.

"What's going on?" the woman asked, but the man pulled a small handgun out of his overalls and pointed it at Lewis.

"You let her go right now," he demanded.

Lewis let her go, but pleaded, "Presley?"

"Please," she begged the man, running behind him. "Call the police. His family kidnapped me."

"You move I blow your head off," the man said, keeping his gun trained on Lewis. "Yvette, call the cops."

Yvette already had her phone out and was putting it to her ear.

"Presley!" Lewis asked again, the hurt plain on his face and in his voice. "You said you wanted to be with me? You said you loved me too?"

"Lewis! Your whole family kidnapped me and repeatedly raped me, I would have said anything!"

Lewis moved towards his truck. "I mean it boy, I will blow your head clean off. You lay your butt down right there on the road, put your hands on the back of your head."

"Joseph?" a man called from the small tractor supply shop across the street, the one the man and woman had come out of.

"We got this Earl. Girl, go on in there with Earl, his girl Sandy will get you squared away. Boy I swear to christ I will kill you. On the ground, now!"

"She is lying! Why would I bring her to town if she wasn't lying? We got in a fight, she is just trying to cause drama. Presley, tell them. Pres! Come back!"

Presley went into the little store with the man and there was an older woman there waiting. Presley collapsed almost as soon as she got inside. She was safe. She was safe. She sobbed on the floor and the man and woman helped her to a seat.

When the police came, she was immediately helped to a cruiser, then taken to the station. Miranda arrived ten minutes later, her face a mask of horror. Presley had no idea she was mad at her until she showed her face. "You LEFT me there!" she screamed. "You left me there with those horrible, awful people!"

Miranda shied back, but she still went and hugged her close. "I am so sorry baby girl, I am so sorry. I almost didn't, I almost made an excuse, but it was just a little more than a week, I thought it would be fine. When they said you ran away, I thought you really did. I am so so sorry. Come on now, I have to get you to the hospital."

The hospital was another horrifying experience. A rape kit, her stomach pumped, more humiliation and intrusion. Worse were the questions by the police, having to relive it all over and over again.

The woman, Yvette, and her husband Joseph stayed close. Presley clung to Yvette's hand after she made Miranda leave. She felt safe with the tall, slender, beautiful woman. Her husband was also tall and slender and handsome for an older man. They were at least thirty. They still made her feel safe. They had saved her.

"Joseph, why don't you go get us some coffee," Yvette said to her husband.

Joseph stood up. "Anything else? You hungry there halfpint?" he asked Presley. It was all he had called her since the police had released him to go.

"They said she couldn't eat yet, they will bring her food when she can," Yvette said quickly. "They coffee is for when they let her."

He left quietly, which seemed to be his way. He was quiet, his wife talked.

Another cop came in. "We have all of them in custody. Are you sure about what you said? About the one that brought you to town? Witnesses tell another story."

"He was good to me... mostly... and he got me out of there. Saved me. It may have been for selfish reasons, but he still saved me. I don't want to press charges against him. It will be bad enough when all of his family is in custody. They won't forgive him. You have all of them? Even the ones at work?"

"All of them. Don't worry. We also got the phone from the youngest and you were right. There Is enough evidence on it to prosecute all but one of them. The DNA evidence may be enough for all of them. We already have a positive on the boy who brought you in..."

"Like I said. Please just let it go. When can I leave? When can I eat?"

"Are you in such a hurry? The social worker said you didn't have a place to go."

"She can come home with us!" Yvette said quickly. "Finish out her school year. If she wants to. Will you? There's two empty rooms at the farm. I mean, you can come have a look. The officer here can come too. Every day if you want. We'd like it if you did. If you'd at least come take a look and see if you'd like to?"

Presley broke down crying again, moved by the woman's kindness. The entire day had been so overwhelming for her.

The doctor came in with her chart. "All right young lady, we have everything taken care of. I want to give you something in your IV to help you settle a bit and maybe sleep. We have you hydrated again and you can eat whenever you want. There's a menu there next to the phone, just hit '8' on your phone and call what you want down. As soon as you eat, I will get you something to help take the edge off. Ok?"

"Can't I just leave? Please?"

"Well, you are eighteen and you can leave when you like, but it is my very strong suggestion that you stay a little longer. Overnight ideally. You've been through a lot, I'd like to bring in someone for you to talk to."

"I've talked about it enough. Too much already. I just want out of here."

"All right. Where will you be going, you don't have an address on file?"

"With us," Yvette said quickly. "So she can go back and finish out her last year of school. She's eighteen, she can choose where she stays now, right? She's not in the foster system anymore?"

"She can. That right young lady? You going to stay with the VanMortons?"

"I... I think I would like to. For a night or two maybe."

"Nonsense. You can stay as long as you like. Like I said, we have extra rooms going to waste. Also, I have always wanted a little sister, someone to get clothes for and dress up! This will be fun! Like a sleepover every night!" Yvette smiled her beautiful smile.

Joseph came back in with two cups heaped with whipped cream and handed one to Yvette and one to Presley.

"All good halfpint?" he asked, looking around at the policeman and doctor.

"She is coming home with us!" Yvette said happily.

"She is trying to sign herself out," the doctor told him. "I told her it was a bad idea, maybe you can convince her."

"She knows her mind I guess," Joseph said, standing up straight and looking down at the shorter man.

"Alright, I will have the nurse come and remove the IV. I will give you a prescription for..."

"No thank you," Presley said quickly. She didn't want anything to make her sleepy or hazy. She wanted her full faculties going into a new place. She would never really trust anyone again. Maybe Joseph and Yvette. They had saved her. But no one else.

Presley had to wear the clothes Lewis had given her to leave in, no shoes. Joseph pulled the car up, but then got out so Yvette could drive. A policeman did follow them all the way to the farm out in the country.

It was a huge old farmhouse with almost three stories and the farm was sprawling. There was a huge barn, outbuildings, grain silos, cows, chickens and two trucks in the gravel driveway.

Joseph lifted her out of the car by her arms, but immediately set her in the grass so she never had to set bare foot on the gravel. While his touch had made her flinch, she was still grateful that he was being thoughtful.

Yvette led her inside and the policeman followed. He did wait downstairs while Yvette showed her the two bedrooms. Presley looked into the sparse but homey bedrooms, then turned and hugged Yvette. "Thank you," she sobbed.

"Don't you even worry about it, not even a bit. We are happy to help. And we have all this room and no one using it. This farm has had a family in it for as long as I can remember until daddy passed. It will be good to have someone to talk to besides Joseph. You get yourself settled in and I will make dinner. What size are you? I am so excited to find you some clothes online!"

"You don't have to do that, really."

"Nonsense! I am happy to! And look at you, so cute and sweet, like a little doll.I will love dressing you up! I just have to convince you to let me!" she laughed.

It was late when Yvette brought her up a plate. Presley was sitting on the floor, looking out the old, low window, looking at the cows and chickens. Joseph was out there feeding the cows, but she was really just staring through them.

"Are you ok?" Yvette asked softly. She set down the plate and as soon as Presley smelled it, she remembered how long it had been since she had eaten. "Slow down, you will get sick!" Yvette teased.

"Sorry, I wasn't allowed to eat anything but..." she trailed off, her heart heavy.

"It's ok. I was there when you talked to the police. I know."

"It's really good, what is this?"

"Chicken pot pie. Old family recipe."

"It's delicious."

"I can teach you to make it if you want," Yvette said with a smile. "Not like Joseph will ever carry on the family name and traditions."

"He's very quiet," Presley observed.

"Yeah, he's like daddy. Little talk, a lot of action. Wish my ex had been a little more like him. A lot of talk, no action. Live and learn, right?"

"You were married before Joseph?"

"Oh! Oh no!" she laughed. "Joseph is my baby brother! No. My ex is Shawn, we split up because I wanted kids and he didn't. I was going to do the whole have my own baby thing, but then I found out I was infertile. All for nothing, right? Doesn't matter really, he was never the right one. So I came back home. Joseph never left. He stayed and helped daddy after school. Daddy needed it. Momma died when I was around eight? Joe would have been four I guess? Some people say I raised him, but that's not true. I kept him fed and clothed, but the farm raised him."

"Why didn't he ever get married?"

"He is shy, too shy for most girls and he doesn't have the patience to play the games so many girls play now. It's not too late for him, not by any means, but he doesn't seem to awful bothered by it. I'm surprised you thought we were married. Most people ask if we are twins!"

"I can see that now... I guess I just assumed. You see a man and woman together and you just sort of think, you know."

"Of course, I took no offense. But now you know why I wanted you here! I need someone to talk to who wasn't him! Does... that change anything for you? Knowing we aren't married? I really did think that you knew, it's common knowledge in town, I am just used to people knowing. If it's too hard, I understand."

"It's ok. He saved me. You both saved me. I feel safe with him. With both of you."

"Good. I'm glad. Sooo, I may have picked out some clothes while I was waiting on dinner to cook. I hope you like dresses... and yellow. It will look so good with your complexion!"

Presley managed to smile. She had been in other foster homes where the moms liked to dress her. It came with her stature. "I am sure I will love them, thank you. Really though, you don't have to go through so much trouble."

"It's no trouble, I love every second of it. So. About school. Are you thinking you want to go back? Finish?"

"I know I should... it just seems so unimportant now."

"I know it does, but it will help in the long run. You have friends at school, right?"

"I have people I know. I never get close to anyone, you learn not to. If I finish it will be for my diploma."

"What about college?"

"I had scholarships lined out, but I think I have missed too much school now."

"I am sure they will make an exception. You look like you are somewhere else. Are you ok?"

"I am here. Juniors friends... they will all be there. They will know what happened. He took pictures, I am sure he sent them all to them. The whole school will know."

"Oh, honey, I am so sorry," Yvette said, hugging her close. "So maybe we talk to the school and see what we can do about remote schooling or homeschooling. Or do you want to try and see how it goes?"

"I don't know," Presley whispered. "Do I have to decide now?"

"Of course not! No. In fact, if you are done eating, I have a pint of moose tracks in the freezer. Let's go eat ice cream and watch something ridiculous on TV." She grabbed Presleys hand and pulled her down the stairs.