The Basement

Story Info
Three men make a woman go though the worst week of her life.
1.4k words
3.61
46k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwenn991
Gwenn991
20 Followers

Kassie wasn't sure how she got into the dingy basement on a filthy stained mattress with a bucket of ice cold water jolting her awake.

Truth be told the world had been a blur ever since she left the bar after celebrating with her boyfriend for managing to get through Finals Week without losing her sanity. Her boyfriend Jace had ordered them an Uber back to his place, because as drunk as she was, he was even worse, which was saying something because as stated previously, Kassie was drunk.

She vaguely remembered saying that the man who ushered them into his car wasn't the man whose picture was displayed on his phone, and his car was more blue than black. But Jace said it was fine, and they went. She also recalled slurring that the driver was going the wrong way, that Jace's apartment was north of the bar, not south. But she was ignored, and Jace had already passed out with his head leaning against the window, unable to confirm her fears or ease her worries.

Kassie tried to stay awake. Tried to reach for his phone and press the emergency button but the world was spinning too much, and sure enough, soon enough, the world faded to black, coming back sharply and fiercely sudden when a bucket of ice water was thrown on her, soaking her from the red hair atop her head all the way down to her toes.

She gasped as she sat up, running her hands over her face and shielding her eyes from even the dim light as she heard a man talking to her.

"Come on, my little cumrag," he said to laughter, "you've slept long enough. Time to get up."

Kassie swallowed hard as she forced her eyes to focus and her mind to stop racing as she looked up at the men surrounding her. There were three of them in total, and all of them looked to be in their mid thirties, A man with a stained white wife beater stretched over a great big beer belly who already had a bead of sweat on his balding brow, a dark haired man with no neck who towered over his companions who was so thick and big with muscles that one of his biceps looked as though it was bigger around than Kassies entire waist, and another, smaller in stature than the other two but still much more physically fit than the average man with blonde hair and holding a metal pail still dripping with the cold water.

The blonde had been the driver, she realized swallowing hard as she looked up at him. Already Kassie's heart was pounding against her ribs as she did her best to sound calm, confident, and as authoritative as a 115 pound 5'4 twenty one year old girl could when faced with three hulking men leering down at her.

"Where am I?" she demanded. She flinched as they laughed at the shake in her voice. "Who are you, where's Jace? Jace!" she yelled, trying to keep the panic in her voice to a minimum. "Jace, if this is a joke it's not funny!"

"Who the fuck is Jace?" the fat one asked with an amused grin looking at the blonde.

"The sad sack riding with her." The blondes' lips curled into a smirk. She watched as he picked up another bucket at his feet she hadn't noticed before. "I think you need to spend less time worrying about your limp dick boyfriend, and spend more time worrying about how much entertainment you can give us before we decide to let you go or not."

The words sent a strike of fear through Kassies heart. Before she move or think or even breathe the blonde threw the water on her, and this time she gasped a sharp breath as the icy water soaked through her again. She scrambled to her feet, only for the dark haired muscle head to grab her by the arms and hold her in place. He wasn't even using a quarter of his strength but she knew she had no hope of pulling free. She still struggled though, to absolutely no avail. He held tighter and she cried out as his fingers dug into the flesh of her arms.

"Good choice with the white shirt," the blonde mused staring down at her breasts that were now fully seen through the thin tight cotton t-shirt. He reached up and grabbed hold of one of her nipples, small and perk, and twisted it between his thumb and forefinger. Kassie cried out in pain as she did her best to throw him off but she may as well have tried to move a mountain.

"No bra either," the fat one grinned as he stared at her chest. "It's like the cunt knew she'd be getting fucked tonight."

"My little cumrag came prepared." He yanked at her nipple, smiling as she cried out louder. "That's so considerate." He bent down and began sucking her nipples in earnest through the tshirt.

"Please stop!" Kassie gasped, tears already welling in her emerald colored eyes as he sucked and let his teeth graze her nipples, sucking so hard he was pulling all the water from that part of her shirt. "Please!"

The dark haired man laughed. "If you're already crying over that you're DEFINITELY gonna be a mess later."

The blonde man pulled his head away and replaced it with his hand again as he continued his assault on her pale pink nipples, twisting and pulling at them through the wet fabric. "She's gonna be a mess later, rather she cries right now or not. That's what cumrags are for, to make a mess on."

"Let me go!" she begged them as he started mauling at the rest of her breast. "Please! Please I won't say anything! I swear!"

"But you got us all excited, Cumrag. That nice wet t-shirt and that short little jean skirt..."

The dark haired man ground his cock against her ass, and Kassie cried out as she felt him through his jeans. He was THICK, and long.

"Ooh boys, she's got the tightest little ass too." He let go of her arm just long enough to bring his dinner plate size hand back and slap her on the ass as hard as he could. Kassie screamed as the sharp pain erupted but before she could fight back he was grabbing her by the shoulders again.

"And I bet that ginger pussy is nice and tight too," the fat man said, licking his lips and leaving a trail of slobber.

"Just like that mouth is gonna be nice and hot and wet."

"Please!" Kassie screamed, her voice rising with hysterics as she struggled and sobbed. "Please just let me go! Let me GO!"

The slap across her face echoed in the basement. Her cheek was instantly in pain as her head whipped to the side. She could see the redness in the blonde's palm as he pointed a finger at her. His voice was low and soft but it sent an icy shudder of fear through her spine.

"You're gonna scream, only when we want you to scream. You're going to cry, only when we want you to cry. Cumrags don't get to decide things on their own. And that's all you are, for as long as we say you are, and even after you leave here. IF we let you leave here. Do you understand me?"

Kassie stared down at the floor, refusing to answer, forcing herself to use the little bit of rebellion she had in her. She gasped as he slapped her again. She tasted blood that she spit on the concrete floor, barely missing his shoes.

"I said... do you understand me, Cumrag?"

Her lip trembled as she forced herself to nod. Without warning the blonde grabbed hold of her nipple and twisted as hard as she could. She threw her head back and screamed as he continued twisting and yanking and pulling.

"When I ask you a question you answer with your words," he said calmly, voice barely audible over the screams. "Do you understand?"

"YES!" she cried. "YES YES I DO, JUST PLEASE STOP!"

He gave one final tug before he let her go. He stared down at her, a content smile on his face. "Oh trust me, cumrag... we aren't going to stop for a long... long... time."

Gwenn991
Gwenn991
20 Followers