The Basement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia struggled a lot with abandonment issues after her father had left. So many things she did were clearly acting out because of her asshole father. Whenever John stayed over she always seemed a little more calm and had told Sarah a year before that when John stayed she felt safer in the house.

John's presence calmed Mia down this time too. She became less difficult for her mom and started coming out of her room more. John played taxi driver the whole week getting her back and forth to work and was happy she didn't do anything while they were alone in the car.

On the third night John was at Sarahs Mia was being loud in her room and woke John up with her noise. He was a very light sleeper. Sarah was sound asleep and could sleep through a bomb going off. John got out of bed and went to Mia's room, he knocked on the door and said hey keep it down. There was no response and he figured she had her headphones on. He opened the door a little and saw Mia was laying on the bed, topless in just a pair of panties with her VR goggles on. She was completely oblivious to his presence. John stood staring at her. He knew he should't be but couldn't help it. Her 19 year old breasts were absolutely perfect in shape and they had filled out to a C cup. Her nipples were hard and pointing straight up inside beautifully dark areoles. She had one hand between her legs and was rubbing herself. John knew she had no idea he was there and closed her door without latching it. He wondered what she was watching in her VR world that had her masturbating as he went to the kitchen to get his phone. When he got back he peaked through the crack in the door to see that Mia hadn't moved. He pushed the door open a little and knowing that he shouldn't turned on the camera and started taking video of her. After about a minute and his cock raging in his pj's he turned the camera off and closed the door.

John was a wash with excitement and his member was proof. Sarah did not like being woken up during the night for sex but he had to do something. He went into the laundry room and played back the video he just recorded. He slowly pulled on his engorged cock as he fantasied about what Mia's pussy must feel like. He looked in the hamper to see if any of her panties were there but no luck. Then he checked the dryer. Bingo the red panties she had been wearing the first night she started flirting with him. He pulled them out of the dryer and laid them out on top of it next to the video. It didn't take long, the excitement of that night and the video he was watching combined with Mia's panties right there. He blew a huge load all over the front of the washer. After cleaning up the mess he tossed the panties back in the dryer and snuck back to Sarah's room. He slept like a rock.

John woke up well rested and still excited from the night before. He felt a little guilty about what he done but Mia was 19 and was clearly having just as much fun with this exchanged as he was. It did feel a little incestuous though. He tried to push that out of his head.

It was Christmas Eve day and there was a lot going on at Sarah's place as she was busy getting things ready for her family Christmas dinner. Mia spent most of the day in her room and John was pleased about that because he didn't want her distracting him.

Even though Sarah was busy getting things ready she was also very flirty with John. She kept coming back to the session they had in the hotel with the milking machine telling John how turned on it had made her. John hadn't told her that she was leaking a bit when he took them off and was very surprised when Sarah said, "Oh and can I tell you I have been leaking ever since we did that."

"Wow! Really? I thought for sure we would have to do it more often to get that to happen." John replied.

"I know me too." Sarah said.

"I think we should start doing it regularly. Maybe we can get you producing enough to have milk in the machine." John said with excitement in his voice.

To that Sarah just grabbed him and kissed him hard.

Christmas Eve was uneventful it was cold outside but John suggested they have a fire pit. He got a good fire going that was hot enough to keep everyone warm. John and Sarah had some wine open and both the kids asked if they could have a glass Sarah said it was okay. All four of them drank their wine and sang some carols. It was 11 PM when Sarah said okay time for bed everyone. Tomorrow is a long day with a lot of family. Both Mia and Jarred sighed. John had only met Sarah's mom so this experience might be interesting. Mia said, in a very sarcastic tone "Hey mom don't you think John is going to like uncle Paul?"

Sarah looked at John and said, "Yeah I think we will keep the two of you separate!"

John felt apprehensive about what Mia and Sarah had just said but figured whatever the issue it would all work out.

12