The Basement Ch. 02

Story Info
On a slippery slope into forced crossdressing.
1.7k words
4.22
55.2k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

I received a text the next evening. 'Hey dude, come down here and check this out.' Not yet ready to confront him with a revenge plan but not willing to ignore him either, I traveled down the stairs to the basement.

My roommate had used the threat of exposing my questionable internet history to coerce me into letting him shrink me temporarily to pleasure him. That was supposed to be the end of it.

Ryan lounged comfortably on his bed, looking at something on his laptop.

"Did you fucking not grow me back all the way?? You better fucking fix - "

"Dude just check this out, hold on." He leaned forward and showed me the computer screen, open to porn of course.

"Fuck man, I don't want to see what porn you are...holy fuck...is that? Is that me?" There on the screen was a big cock in the hands of a small man, jerking, the larger man watching porn, his face out of sight. But my face was fucking obvious.

In a rage I almost forgot that this guy is no one to get in a fight with. "Fu...wh...guh...WHAT THE FUCK?! You said you were done with this fucking shit!"

"Dude chill out...I told you, I deleted the internet history, I didn't send it to anyone, don't worry, your boss isn't gonna find out. This, however, is a different game. Just some random twink jerking off a dude isn't going to catch big traction on this site...but if I send the link to your boss, your mommy and daddy, your friends...it could get a little more popular..."

I should have seen this coming, fuck me. How the fuck am I going to explain this to everyone. "I'm not fucking gay, you can't send that you fucking prick!"

"Don't worry bro. I've got no reason to send it, I just want another hand job, that's all. Last night was awesome, I just want you to jerk me off again, it wasn't even very hard was it? I came in like record time dude, you're good at this shit."

Not at all flattered by this compliment, steam coming out of my ears, my teeth grinding down to the roots, all I could do was stare.

"Relax dude, it's not gay, it's just a brojob." Ryan reclined and waited for me, knowing I was stuck. "Just say yes and I won't send it...unless...maybe that's exactly what you want me to do?..."

"Fuck! No! Of course I don't want you to send it out, what are you fucking high?? Fine, I'll fucking do it, but you are a fucking prick, fuck you."

"Woah there, alright, alright, calm down, no need to call me fucking names dude..." God he is fucking annoying.

I climbed onto the foot of the bed and heard the distinctive *click click*. I hadn't agreed to this, but I couldn't stop it either...fuck...that uncomfortable feeling, sliding deeper into my clothing...more than last time...from around 6 feet down until my shirt was cumbersome.

My voice almost squeaked as I drew in to unleash my latest tirade. "4 feet, 10 inches, bro." He beat me to it.

"Wha?? Why?" I felt so fucking short, particularly on the foot of the bed of this former football player.

"Dude I already fucking told you, I like those small hands. You've seen me in action, I always bring home the petite chicks, then I smash them with this monster! Maybe I'll watch one of my videos of my previous conquests while..."

I couldn't take his bullshit anymore, "Can we just fucking get this over with?!"

"Geesh dude, chill, hold on, you can't do this work with that fucking tent draped over you."

"I'm not getting fucking naked!"

"Don't worry, I don't want you naked or anything, I'm not gay dude, I've got something else for you to wear, it will help, it won't be so gay for either of us, don't worry. Take off your shirt...although I guess I could just send this video, that would be pretty fucking funny."

"Fine...fuck...you..."

"The pants too, here, change into this." The bag hit me in the face right as I pulled my head out of my shirt. "Your voice dude, sounds pretty funny shrunken and squeaky like that."

I opened the bag...you have got to be kidding me. "PANTIES?! REALLY?! You are not getting this, I AM NOT GAY!"

"Dude, I know, that's exactly why I got this stuff for you, if you're dressed like that then it isn't gay. The wig too, I didn't know if you'd look good as a blonde so I went with dark brunette to be safe. Post Halloween discounts, bro!"

I pulled out the matching pink training bra and my heart deflated. I looked up to his smiling face then immediately looked away, blushing and humiliated as I didn't both with trying to unclasp it and figure that out behind me, pulling it over my head and into place. It was too small even for me.

I looked down to the pink panties, sitting on his foot beside me. They were tiny in comparison. I felt so small at this moment. "Dude I see you looking at my feet. Didn't see any foot fetish stuff in your history at least." This fucker is chuckling as I am humiliated to my core.

I slide out of my oversized pants and underwear and begin the process of pulling these tiny panties up my legs. The elastic snaps into place around my hips, my balls and deflated cock pressed impossibly tight against me as the panties slide up between my cheeks.

"Too small? I figured...this stuff is hard to coordinate okay, it's not like there is a guide for shrinking and crossdressing...don't worry, it's an easy fix.

"No! Wai-" *click click* I felt the now familiar, uncomfortable feeling as I further wasted away, losing another few inches so that I could better fit this horrible outfit.

"And now the wig dude, can't forget the wig, that's what brings it all together." The fucking dark hair, big, shiny, wavy, curls, flowed down over my bra-strapped shoulders. I looked to the mirror on the other side of the room, not believing that the small girly figure on the bed was me. I felt mild vertigo when I snapped back to see just how large these legs were on either side of me. Unfortunately, they led to the largest cock I had ever seen in all the years of porn I consumed.

"Okay, let's get to it, bro...no wait, bro doesn't work anymore...how about bitch? Or is that too offensive? Bitches don't like being called bitches, haha."

God I hate this motherfucker. "Just give me the fucking lube."

This time was more difficult, being so much smaller. He also didn't just ignore me to watch porn. Now that I was dressed like a girl it wasn't gay anymore to watch the action. It took both hands, drenched in lube, wrapped around this fucking monster larger than my forearm. Up and down, up and down, him giggling above me, me unwilling to look up.

This fucker moaned like he was in a porno. A constant reminder of this giant man above me and these horrible events.

This time I wasn't going to make the same mistake. This time I kept my eye on the prize, ready to aim his gushing load elsewhere. That did not matter to him. A large hand palmed my little, long haired, head, "Don't stop, bitch."

I kept stroking with both hands even as I pleaded in my shrunken, squeaky voice, "Please no...please Ryan, please, not in the face, not in the face, I'm not gay, I don't want your cum-" Right in the mouth, he groaned in satisfaction...Fuck I'm dumb, I fuckin- another rope splattered across my nose and my right eye. My face so small a target, he painted it completely, cum dripping down my chin to my pink training bra. His powerful hand held me tight as the salty glob seeped out of my mouth, trying to expel it but unwilling to open my mouth for more. I kept stroking instinctively, massaging his cock until it made one final twitch, he grunted one final time, and released my head to marvel on his painting.

In a way I was glad that I was so heavily coated so he wouldn't get the pleasure of seeing my tears mixing with his thick seed. Fuck...

"Okay bitch, clean up." He hit me with his nasty cum rag again, right in the face. I had no choice but to use the crusty towel to clean off.

Ryan stretched his legs out around me and entwined me with his feet behind my back, pulling me unwillingly forward. "I am posting this video and I am sending it to your friends, family, and boss, to show them how much of a little perverted crossdresser you are, maybe they will think you're cute in your pink panties."

Feeling very weak and intimidated, my tiny body surrounded by his monstrous, powerful legs. "...But...but...I did everything you said...please...you can't do-"

"Your girly shrunken voice is so funny, bitch. Don't worry, it's your call. If you don't want me sending the video to everyone, you have two assignments for tomorrow. One, you are going to shave your body, everything below your eyebrows, and I mean everything." He squeezed his legs together just a bit for emphasis, and I flinched. "Second, you are going tanning. Tell them you want to be just shy of a burn. And you are going naked, 100% naked, got it?" He loomed over me, trapped between his legs.

"Got it?" He boomed louder. I knew I was on a slippery slope, but I also knew I had no choice.

"I've got it."

"You've got it, what bitch?"

"I've got it...um..sir?"

"There you go. Leave the clothes and the wig if you want me to grow you."

That horrible but now merciful sound *click click*.

I bundled up my clothes and ran up the stairs, tripping as I went, misjudging the stair height, dreading my situation, already knowing he didn't grow me back to full height again. I'm on a slippery slope alright.

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers