The Basement Ch. 03

Story Info
The forced feminization becomes darker.
1.4k words
4.24
55.9k
38

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

Welcome back to The Basement. Warning that this story continues to become darker. The sodomy begins here...

---------------------

Once he started fucking me, he didn't stop.

I complained, I pleaded, and even begged but, so far, after weeks of blowjobs and cock worship, I had ultimately complied with every demand. So, it was pretty obvious, in retrospect, that he was going to continue escalating the abuse.

It started with light bondage. Hands cuffed behind my back while he climbed up over me rubbed his big balls on my pretty, made-up face. The throat fucking was painful and horrible. But with the handcuffs on he no longer even had to propose ideas that I had to begrudgingly accept.

One evening he cuffed my hands and slid a new ball gag into my mouth without a word. It is stuck in my mind that I was dressed as a cheerleader. He simply rolled my shrunken body over, flipped up my skirt, pulled down my red panties, and slid a lubed, huge finger inside of me. I squealed and screamed and squirmed as he probed and chuckled behind me. His weight on my legs and a firm hand on my tan back and all I could do was scream into the gag. He went on to finish on my back.

I had almost not responded to his text the next night asking me to come visit...almost. So began the training. Finger fucking me then dildos and other toys. Forced to wear a plug to work...it was humiliating. The cost of the toys were of course added to my rent, since they were "for me".

I had been drinking on a Friday night when I got the text to come home from the bar. I was already very drunk so my friends didn't question my quick departure. When I came staggering down the stairs, the liquid courage almost helped me speak my mind but the noise came first.

*click click*

And with that Ryan's giant frame loomed over me, ushering my still shrinking body towards a table where he immediately poured us shots. Half of a blue pill to be washed down too. The liquor was even stronger at this height, maybe 4' 8" or so, tiny next to this former jock and current monster.

A hit of a joint later and my head was swimming as I donned the blonde wig and pink lingerie. With my deeply tanned skin and obnoxious makeup, I looked like a slutty barbie. To add further insult, he placed around my neck collar, pink to match, attached to a leash. He yanked it hard, dragging me towards the bed as he slammed another shot.

He smacked my ass as I struggled to drunkenly climb onto the high bed, it was an easy target and he repeated the action, holding me there as he made my ass jiggle. The leash went taught as I was dragged the rest of the way on to the bed. Handcuffs, the gag, blurring memory.

Coming out of high school, missionary had been the first position when I lost my virginity to my then sweet heart. I didn't consider the irony as he lifted my legs up, stretching me and forcing a pained groan as my knees approached my face. "We will work on your flexibility," he chuckled as he stroked the lube onto his cock. A baster full of lube inside of me came next, an unusual sensation.

My cock poked out of my pink panties, hard from the blue pill he had forced me to take, undoubtedly a Viagra. I would come to learn that he loved to experiment with drugs. He flicked my cock head, lightly at first then again more painfully, repeatedly. "You must like this after all," he joked. I could only shake my head, pleading, understanding where things were going even in my drunken state.

He held my nose shut, and I struggled to suck air in past the gag, my eyes growing urgent until he let one nostril breath deeply and desperately from a small bottle. I didn't know about poppers at time, but I would come to be very familiar. He smacked my face gently and belittlingly as I felt the effect. My mind raced and my muscles twitched and relaxed. When he pulled aside my tight little pink panties and slid the cock head in, I pushed and squeezed to keep him out but nothing happened.

He stared into my eyes, into my soul, as he slid his wet cock inside. I screamed and screamed into the gag, but he only smiled. Had he always had these sadistic feelings or was he only exploring them himself? Unfortunately for me, I would come to learn that he had much more exploring to do.

He wiggled his hips, forcing more and more of his cock into my tiny hole, my screams giving way to blubbering and pitiful crying. He was fucking me, he was raping me. I am straight, I was not made for this and every muscle in my body was misfiring, trying to stop him. The handcuffs were stronger than me, and he was even stronger.

When he bottomed out he leaned down to my face, looming over me to inspect my reaction. Another hit of the popper and my sphincter loosened again as it was now forced to withstand his monster withdrawing from my body. The next thrust wasn't as delicate and my screaming began again as he grew more confident that my muscles couldn't stop him. He moaned into my face, his hot breath washing over me as he rhythmically used me. He wasn't pounding me like he would a pussy but he was most definitely fucking me.

"Bro...Bitch...I am going to creampie you like a real girl...do you want this cum?"

All I could do was shake my head and scream into the gag as his hand wrapped around my throat and he picked up speed. I had never felt pain like this, not physical but existential. All of the horrible abuse had led up till now. The blackmail motivated handjob, the shrinking, the crossdressing, tanning, and makeup...and now, the creampie.

"Your tiny girl cock is hard you know?" His breath coming hard now, he barely chuckled as he pointed this out and watched the life leave my eyes. Between grunts he whispered, "Yeah bitch, take it, take my load you fucking whore." His hand tightened around my neck as he continued to restrict blood flow. One loud grunt as he squeezed his nut out and into me. The sensation was unusual but soothing to the pain inside of me. And fortunately his thrusting slowed to a sawing motion as he massaged rope after rope into me.

"Good girl, go ahead and smile for the camera." I was already so humiliated as I squinted at the camera to the side of us. My eyes shot wide open though as he withdrew the monster from my shrunken and abused asshole.

My legs lowered to a more natural position as I rolled over away from the camera, happy that it was over. He was cleaning his dick off and taking another shot. I laid there numbly, cum leaking from me, waiting to be released.

That release did not come for another two hours. After he removed the gag and handcuffs and let me clean up in the bathroom the remote did not come out to grow me back. Instead he poured me another drink and took one with his still rock hard cock in my face. The Viagra, booze, and weed had him ready to keep going.

In the coming weeks he tested out several positions, and he didn't need to cuff me. He simply forced my tiny body into the desired positions and hurt me as was necessary or enjoyable for him. Doggy with the leash pulled tight and his hand repeatedly reddening my poor ass. My light body lifted and fucked against the wall.

The worst and most heinous action came when he made me ride his dick "for my pleasure." After a week in chastity and a Viagra forced down my throat, I was as horny as a teenage boy as he whipped and hit me, making me bounce on his monster cock, my tiny little cock putty in his lubed fist as he derided me with insults. He came from the power of forcing me to cum.

Things would continue to get worse in the coming weeks. The basement became darker and darker as his enjoyment of that feeling of power continued to increase...

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers