The Basement Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers

Even though she was still a bit angry at her husband and even though she had masturbated several times over the last few days, she was feeling very horny. She decided it was time to forgive him, at least enough for a sex session, so on a whim she decided to go commando. She pulled her panties off and dropped them in the clothes hamper. That afternoon Don arrived home with Carl in tow.

"Hey dear." Don called as he entered.

"I'm in the living room." Cindy called back.

Don stepped into the living room followed by Carl as he said, "I brought Carl by to loan him one of my golf clubs."

Cindy stared at the pair and said in a tight voice, "You two, here, together, again. I suppose you want me to go crawl into the basement window and get stuck again so you can let him do what he did, again?"

"Sure, if you'd like!" Don grinned at his wife.

She stared at her husband with a mixture of anger and excitement. Over the last two days she had realized she had loved what had happened. She was still angry at Don for doing it the way he had, but she was over being angry about it.

"If I gave them a chance, would they?" she wondered, "Should I?"

Before she could consider what she was saying, she said, "So, what if I wanted it again? What if I walked over to the couch and bent over the back? Would you let Carl fuck me again? Would you?"

Don grinned and said, "There's only one way to know for sure and one way to find out."

Cindy could feel her pussy wetting her inner thighs, wetness produced in response to the image her brain manufactured of what would happen if she bent over the back of the couch.

"Bastard." She whispered, then turned and walked stiffly to the couch.

She looked back over her shoulder as she bent over the back, sticking her plump ass out behind her. Her husband grinned, turned to his tall friend and said something she didn't catch. Carl nodded, grinned in response, then slowly walked over and stopped behind Cindy. She turned her face to the far wall as she felt him push the lump of his cock against her ass, which in turn caused her pussy to leak even more. She closed her eyes as she felt him run his hands up the back of her shirt and unfasten her bra. As she felt his hand slide around her sides she knew he was about to fill his hands with her ample tits.

'Last time you couldn't stop him, this time you can. If you don't it's your choice this time.' She thought.

She felt herself tremble as his hands slid around to her stomach, then slowly upward. Before she could change her mind, he had both his hands filled with her breasts and was rolling her nipples between her fingers. A light moan escaped her lips as she felt the chill of what he was doing travel straight to her pussy. A second later he bent forward and kissed her on the back of the neck, which sent more chills to her nethers.

She felt him pull his hands from her breasts, then felt him pull her skirt up. As he raised it above her waist, exposing her bare ass, she spread her legs shoulder-width apart. She was quivering inside as she felt his hands on the outside of her thighs, then moaned and shivered as she felt him begin to kiss and lick up the insides. She still had her eyes closed as she felt his tongue slip between the folds of her pussy. She could feel a climax building fast and was so consumed by it she almost didn't realize that someone had put a hand on the back of her head. She opened her eyes to find Don holding his hard cock in front of her face.

He didn't say a word, he just put the tip against her lips. She opened her mouth and engulfed the head as she felt Carl begin to lick her clit. Cindy sucked at her husband's hard rod as Carl used his tongue to push her closer and closer to an orgasm.

Cindy could feel her climax growing close when Carl pulled away. She groaned in frustration, only to moan in ecstasy a moment later as Carl pushed his hard cock into her. For the first time in her life Cindy found herself pinned between two hard cocks, spit-roasted. She loved the feel of it and because of that her climax expanded, like a rocket blasting off. She knew she was about to cum when she heard Don groan, then felt his cock swell and begin to blast into her mouth. She tried to ignore the heat of her building climax as she suckled at his cock, trying to hold off her climax.

When Don's cock throbbed it's last, he pulled it from her mouth then leaned down and began to whisper to her, "Your turn baby. Are you going to cum on Carl's hard cock? Cum for him baby. Cum on his cock. I want to see you cum on his cock. Then I want to see him cum in you, fill you with his spunk. Do it baby, do it. Cum for him, cum for him baby...cum for him baby...cum for him baby..."

Don's hypnotic chant coupled with Carl's cock ramming into her pussy caused Cindy's climax to peak.

She gripped Don's hand hard and moaned loudly, "Oh...Oh...Oh...I=m going to..." a moment later she screamed, "CUMMMMMM!"

As her pussy began to pulse with her orgasm Carl's cock exploded, throbbing, filling her with rope after rope of spunk. As her climax faded Cindy felt Carl pull out of her.

She started to stand up but Don put his hand on her back and said, "Stay right there.'

Cindy relaxed and laid over the back of the couch as she heard Don and Carl talking.

"Guess I'll head for home." Carl said.

"Yea. Come by tomorrow afternoon, ok?" Don replied.

"Sure thing!" Carl said, through an obvious grin.

A moment later Cindy heard the front door open, then close.

A moment more and she felt a hand on her ass, then on her shoulder as Don said, "Stand up."

Cindy complied, then felt Don take her hand and lead her around to the front of the couch. He gently pushed her down onto her back, then climbed between her legs. Instinctively Cindy knew what he wanted because she wanted it too. She spread her legs wide as she felt him put his cock against her entrance, then with a grunt he shoved it in.

Without a word he began to fuck her and she began to fuck him back. For the next ten minutes the only sounds in the room were grunts, moans, the slap of flesh on flesh and the wet squishing of his cock sliding into her wet, cum filled pussy. It didn't take long for Cindy to orgasm a second time. When Don"s cock began to throb, filling her, a third intense climax filled her.

As he laid between his wife's thighs, his cock still in her pussy he grinned and asked, "Well how was your first threesome? Your first spit roast? Your first strange cock?"

"What do you mean my first strange cock?" nCindy asked puzzled, "Carl fucked me while I was stuck in the basement window even though I didn't consent to it!"

"Well, that would count as your first strange cock, if he had." Don said cryptically.

"What do you mean if he had?" Cindy asked totally confused.

Don's grin widened as he said, "Carl didn't fuck you that day. It was all me."

"But you...,.you told me it was him!" Cindy gasped.

"Now I didn't, I didn't!" Don replied, "Think about it, I never specifically said he did. I even told you when I arrived, maybe not in the loudest voice, that I had just gotten there, for the second time. And I may have made some other comments that let you think he did, but I never told you he did."

"Was that what you mumbled when you arrived? That it was for the second time? You bastard! So he didn't? You let me think...why? Why would you do that?" Cindy asked starting to get angry.

"Settle down!" Don said, "I let you think he did hoping you would do exactly what you did today. I wasn't about to do it against your will or without you agreeing to it, but I figured if you thought we had, you might decide to do it again. You did."

"You tricked me! You tricked me into doing it! Bastard!" She yelled as she tried to push him away.

Don grinned as he held her down and said, "Stop and think about it. I tricked you into thinking we did it the first time. I didn't have a thing to do with your choice to do it the second time. That was your choice. All you!"

Cindy stopped struggling and thought about it. No matter how she looked at it she had to admit it had been her choice the second time. She also had to admit she liked it, a lot.

"Ok, you're right. It was my choice. But you're still a bastard for putting me in a position to make that choice!"

"So you didn't enjoy it?" Don asked with a grin.

"Well...I...aw...yes god damn it! I enjoyed it!" Cindy huffed.

"So you'd like to do it again?" Don asked.

Cindy didn't have to think about it. At the mention of doing it a second time she could feel the tension in her belly that told her she would.

"What if I said I did?" Cindy asked.

"Carl is coming back over tomorrow afternoon," Don replied with a sly grin.

"What if I said I will if you fuck me again right now?" Cindy said.

"I would say think about what's going to happen tomorrow as I do this," Don replied as he pulled back then slammed into her.

"Bastard! She groaned as she raised her legs and wrapped them around him.

Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers
12