All Comments on 'The Basement Widow'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sorry ass shit! She should kicked her husband in the nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's ten minutes of my life I will never get back....

What a fucking waste of time.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Hot Sexy Story***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So the asshole husband sends a man to rape his wife?

She's in trouble and that's how her husband helps her? What's funny or entertaining about that? In her shoes I'd call the cops, go to the hospital, get a rape kit done and then see how funny her husband and his friend think their actions are while they're sitting in jail. You should have put this garbage in Non-Con.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
willing cuckoldry = garbage

Another cuck who whores his wife out. ONE STAR.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I agree with the rape kit and calling the cops. I also think she can never trust him again. She will never feel safe. Thanks guy, that's a horrible feeling to live with.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Rape or not, this was not a good story. Just read and comment, don't get upset about other comments. You can't do anything about them.

lynnandandylynnandandyalmost 4 years ago

Great story.

Well written.

Ignore the Anonymous whiners.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Astonishing

In the year of our Lord 2020, why would anyone write a story about a husband who treats his wife like this?

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Three weeks later City found herself pregnant with Carl’s baby. She was totally pissed with her husband for tricking her into having sex with Carl although she had to admit it was far better than her tiny dicked husband. Couple weeks later Don was served with divorce papers. Six months later after the divorce was final she and Carl got married and moved away living happily ever after. She left a note for Don that said, “maybe next time you think before you do something stupid. You got your fantasy and I got a ‘big cocked husband who treats me like a husband should. Hope your happy beating off to your fantasy you bastard!”~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Troglodites

After reading the story, then reading the comments it amazes me how many cognitively impaired Troglodies commented. There was no rape. There was no nonconsensual sex. If you can't understand that perhaps you should stick to reading simple 6th-grade stroke stories and leave the others to the adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun story

I know, it sounds like one of those silly porn videos, but hey, they are fiction just like this story. Its such a shame there are the sad little trolls who can't accept the fact that people like this sort of theing so they have to waste their time posting negative comments. The thing is, no one give a shit about your niserable little lives. The rest of us will enjoy these stories and have fune while you guys jerk your tiny peckers then post how bad these stories are.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
AN INTRODUCTION TO A FAMILY INDUCED SWINGING ARRANGEMENT

set up by a wanna-be cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She could have made them sweat.

She could have made them sweat. She could have Pretended to call 911 and they would’ve been sweating bullets. I am sure there was plenty of DNA evidence. Maybe she could’ve said April fools.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
horrible grammar

I didn't bother reading the story because the title should be The Basement WINDOW.

PLEASE find a proofreader or invest in a grammar and usage checking program.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

It never ceases to amaze me the number of venomous negative comments that are spewed out for this kind of story. Personally I really enjoyed it, 5 stars.

“Loving Wives” covers a wide variety of sexual acts involving a married couple, however the most common story type in this category involves at least one other person fucking the wife. I prefer the interactions to be consensual to all parties, which in this story it was. As a bonus the fantasy of her being fucked by another man is one that they both share. They love each other, she doesn’t love Carl for the purposes of Cindy and Don’s marriage, Carl is basically a living breathing sex aid.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

The trickery was a cute variant but the iverall story was only ok

JustanotherdirtyoldmanJustanotherdirtyoldmanalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I liked the twist very much. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the first place that was rape. In the second place why would ANY woman want her husband to pimp her out? Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

when you can't get even get the title right, no point in reading the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.