The Bastille

Story Info
Good girl gets her fantasy of being spanked.
2k words
4.32
10.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a different style of writing than the previous stories. Thank you for the continued feedback and support. I'm new to writing erotica and getting to know the platform. If you feel the story is in the wrong category, please let me know. Enjoy!

Julia and John were engaged and had been living together for a couple of years. Both were respected professionals in their community and had what John thought was a healthy vanilla sex life. But one issue kept coming up in their private life. Julia had recently started fantasizing about being spanked. Julia had always been a "good girl," and John had not anticipated viewing her in a different light. She took dance classes from the time she turned three until high school, class president every year from 6th grade on, Royal Court of her southern community's Debutante Society, valedictorian of her graduating class, volunteering all over the place through her college years, and on and on. John kept ignoring her fantasy because exerting pain on a "good girl," or opening his relationship with Julia to even more adventurous endeavors just wasn't something he thought he wanted to do. But it obviously was something Julia was going to have to experience because rarely a day passed when she didn't make at least mention about how she deserved to be spanked. John finally accepted that it was his responsibility as her soon-to-be-husband to introduce her to this experience and the fantasies that would clearly evolve in her.

Any adult in their "proper" Southern community that didn't know about "The Bastille" was living with their head in the sand. Specific details about its operation eluded them, but they knew of the establishment, that many of the distinguished gentlemen of the community were members, and that their wives pretended it didn't exist. The ladies there were paid to be.

John had never been there, but he decided that would have to change. He talked to some friends who were members and arranged for two guest passes for the coming Saturday.

Over dinner Thursday night, he asked Julia if she was serious about deserving to be spanked. She excitedly answered yes, but John warned with a new sternness to his voice, "It might end up being more than you bargained for. Do you understand that, Julia?" Julia was giddy with excitement and quickly responded but nodding enthusiastically. John told her that her wish would come true Saturday night after their regular date night.

They had their standing reservation at Spencer's for 7pm just like they did every Saturday night. Julia dressed up even more than she normally did, this evening with a black lace garter set with panties that tied on the side under her dress. She was excited about what was going to happen after they got home.

John had arranged for dinner to take quite a bit longer than the usual two hours. Julia's anticipation and frustration were clearly building through the extended dinner, but there was no way she was going to complain. She was expecting to finally be spanked, and she wasn't going to blow it. The Bastille didn't open until 10pm giving the distinguished members plenty of time to spend Saturday night with their "good girls" before going out to play with the community's bad girls. Little did Julia know how much more her patience was going to be seriously tested that evening.

They left Spencer's at 10pm, and John drove part of the way home before pulling off in a dark, vacant lot. "Are you sure you want to be spanked, Julia?" John asked.

"Oh yes, I have been a very bad girl," Julia responded tauntingly.

"Okay then," John responded. "It's time for your fantasy to be fulfilled." John instructed her to turn toward the window and he strapped a wide satin mask over her eyes. "Does that feel okay, Julia?"

"Yes," Julia responded, trembling with excitement.

"Can you see any light?"

"No," Julia responded.

John then preceded the rest of the way to "The Bastille". Julia assumed they were driving home but was surprised when her car door opened and was accompanied by a feminine voice. "Welcome, Miss Julia. We have been expecting you." John was quickly at Julia's door and helped her out of the car.

"We have arrived at the place where you will experience your fantasy, Julia. As I warned you, it might end up being more than you bargained for. If you want it to end prematurely, just say "Red" and you will be home in my arms before you know it. Do you understand, Julia?"

"Yes," Julia confidently responded.

John guided Julia inside through a winding path of hallways and finally into a cool room that smelled of lavender. "I am going to remove your dress. Dresses are for good girls, and good girls don't get spanked." As John expected, Julia had really dressed for this special occasion. "And these panties are going to have to go," he mentioned as he untied them and let them slip to the floor, leaving Julia wearing the rest of her undergarments and her heels. John then guided Julia into her "chair" for the evening. It wasn't like any piece of common furniture. It was a massage table in which you kneeled rather than laid flat. The platforms that her lower legs were resting on had been perfectly adjusted so that Julia's beautiful bare ass was showcased slightly higher than her back was. "Are you comfortable, Julia?" Four of the Bastille's bad girls restrained her legs and arms into the "Bench of Truth." After being restrained, John kissed Julia, told her that he loved her, and said, "Good luck, Julia."

"Wait," she said. "Are you leaving? Where are you going?" John did not respond.

One of "bad girls" inserted a vibrating egg deep into her already moist pussy. It felt good to the now helpless Julia, but its subtle vibrations had been intentionally set to a low level that would never bring Julia to an orgasm. A familiar but unknown male voice then spoke.

"Julia, do you understand why you are here?" To which she responded with a hesitant yes but clearly not having any clue what was to come. "I'm going to ask that you continue to answer simply with a yes or no. We are not interested in excuses or details. Then we can proceed with determining whether you are a Good or a Bad Girl. Are you enjoying being restrained?"

Julia responded with, "I'm not sure yet," which was quickly followed by a slap to her ass with a leather paddle. She let out a moan.

The male responded, "Good Girls know they sometimes need to be tied up, Julia. And Good Girls only answer with Yes or No when they have been directed to do so."

A new male voice took over. "Good Girls trust their man, Julia. John brought you here and allowed us to question you because he knew that you needed it. Do you trust, John?" which Julia responded to with an immediate "Yes."

A third male voice took over. Once again familiar, but Julia just couldn't place it. "Have you kissed John today?" the familiar voice asked. "Yes," Julia quickly responded, which received a reply of: "Yes, Good Girls kiss their men often."

Once again, a new male voice that seemed familiar took over. Julia was beginning to worry about all these familiar voices, but her worry was overwhelmed by the fun she was having. "Did you suck John's cock today?" she was asked. She hesitated. What was the right answer? She answered honestly with a "No." This answer was quickly followed by an even harder spank than before. Electricity ran through her body and she felt like her vagina was suddenly gushingly wet. The male voice became stern. "Good girls suck their men's cocks every day, Julia." She imagined John's cock in her mouth and wished she could speak.

The next male quickly asked, "Did John know anything about what undergarments you were wearing before he removed your dress, Julia?" Her failure to clearly answer in an expedient manner was followed by two successive spanks. "Good girls always make sure they have teased their man with a peek or description of their carefully selected undergarments every day, Julia."

The next voice spoke. "Have you spoke to John in a dirty voice today?" She reluctantly answered "No" which immediately resulted in another spank. She could feel her wetness start to run down her thighs. "Julia, Good Girls have to talk to their men like Bad Girls. How else are you going to make sure you are always the star of his never-ending sexual thoughts?"

But before Julia was able to overthink the situation, a new voice asked, "Has John licked your beautiful pussy today, Julia?" which she confidently responded to with a "No" assuming it was John's fault. The hardest spank she has received follows. She screamed in both pain and pleasure. "Julia, it's way too late in the day for you to not have reminded your man to go down on you. You are turning out to be a very bad girl."

Before Julia was able to recover from the sting, she was quickly asked "Have you fucked John today, Julia?" which she reluctantly responded "No". As expected, she felt another excruciating smack followed by, "You have been very bad today, Julia, a not in a good way."

Another familiar but different male voice took over. "So, it's almost midnight and you haven't cum yet today, Julia, have you?" Her hesitant "No" resulted in another extreme spank and, "Good girls cum every day, Julia!" Yet another spank. She squealed in delight, her pussy throbbing to be fucked.

The final mysterious voice announced, "Julia, now you're going to show us your answer to the final question." The egg deep inside Julia increased in speed for the first time. She was then rapidly spanked until she came. Just as she was cumming, she heard John's voice say, "Open your mouth, Julia." She did, and her fiancé's cock immediately shot a warm stream of cum down her throat.

She then heard what seemed like fifty voices say together: "Yes, Julia, Good Girls swallow!"

The spanking stopped. The room went quiet. The door opened and sounds of feet exited the room. John moved behind her and rubbed her shoulders and said, "I hope your evening was as good as you had dreamed it would be."

"Oh, John!" she said relieved to hear his soft voice. "God, I love you. Thank you."

He spanked her with the palm of his hand. "Do as you have been instructed. You say yes or no. Nothing else. Do you understand, Julia?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly, her pussy throbbing to be fucked and spanked at the same time. John felt her wetness, rubbed his fingers up and down her sweet folds, and then slid two fingers inside her and removed the vibrating egg. She moaned deeply, begging with her tone. He slid his fingers in and out while teasing her clit. Her hips gyrated, welcoming his touch. Suddenly he felt him slap her ass with his other hand. Her pussy tightened around his fingers. He spanked her again. She grew even wetter making it easy for him to slip another finger inside her.

"Fuck me, John!" she said, knowing what he'd do.

"You don't listen," he said. And he spanked her harder, her ass turning red.

"Again!" And he began spanking her in a slow, rhythmic manner, each time harder than the last. Her moans became breathless gasps for air. He removed his fingers and slid his cock slowly inside her. "Oh, God!" she screamed. As he took her from behind, he slapped her ass, each time her pussy gripped his cock in an attempt to hold onto it. Holding onto her hips he fucked her and spanked her until the cries of ecstasy he'd never heard from her before caused him to cum. As he pumped her sweet wet pussy, she screamed, "Whatever you do, don't stop!" She came with powerful spasms, her body convulsing, and cried in absolute rapture.

John had predicted accurately. Based on Julia's reaction there was no turning back. She had transformed from a "good girl" to a very, very naughty one.