Wife Tries a Slave Tunic

Story Info
A skimpy tunic leads to fun new thoughts.
1.1k words
4.1
128.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DjEtla
DjEtla
71 Followers

Last year before Halloween I was shopping for a costume. I saw an ad for a "slave tunic." Maybe some social media algorithm thought I might like it. It looked quite risqué, and also kind of fun and cute. "Perfect" I thought and I bought it with a smile. I kept it a secret from my husband, Jim. I knew he'd enjoy it. I tried it on several times while he was at work, and even walked around the house that way to do a few chores and get used to it.

Halloween was a lot of fun. We had some friends over. The slave outfit was a hit with Jim - I got other compliments and looks too that were fun

After the holiday I couldn't quite put the outfit away. About once a week I'd wear it during the day when Jim was at work. The outfit seemed to have an effect on me. I tried to imagine what it would be like to be a slave girl owned by Jim instead of his wife. How would my life be different?

I tried to imagine that Jim had purchased me from a slave dealer. Maybe I just caught his eye. I imagined that I wanted to work hard to keep him pleased or else he could dispose of me in some very unpleasant ways. Anyway, women have some natural instincts to be pleasing if they want to tap into those feelings. Suppose I was determined to be a great slave girl for my master? The thought made me smile and blush. I decided to try out the role and see what it feels like.

As a happy slave girl I'd take pride in keeping the home nice, and having good food that he likes. I'd be there for his sexual needs and wishes. I'd feel a lot of pride knowing I'll never say "No" or "Not now" when he wants some release. As a slave girl my pleasure is not a priority. I knew I was not allowed to cum unless I had his permission. I'd try to give him a good, loving blow job each morning if he wants it. He usually does! It's one of my favorite parts of the day. It's fun to know he can go to work with a smile and good thoughts. And I like the idea there's a little bit of him inside of me.

It was an exciting little fantasy. Without really telling anything to Jim I tried to slip into the slave girl role more and more in real life. At first I challenged myself to play the slave persona for 24 hours, and later for 48 hours. Then I decided to try for a week. It was challenging in some ways. There are some ups and downs. Overall it's fun.

Conversation was the toughest part. I figured a good slave girl should have a rule of "don't speak unless spoken to." There could be a few exceptions, liked when I asked him what kind of special meal he wanted for his birthday. But mostly I figured it was my role to be pleasant and silent unless he wants to talk. What man wouldn't love that?? It was fun but it was tough. Women have an instinct to talk. It's how we try to connect and build rapport. Trying to be quiet was really hard! But I challenged myself to get better at it. I started small. At first I challenged myself to not talk at all for an hour when he got home from work. I'd greet him with a smile and kiss, and I'd get him a drink, so he'd know I was glad to seem him and not feeling glum. I gave him time to sit quietly and relax after a day of work. Later I tried to extended it to 2 hours. Then I practiced doing it longer. It was hard but in a way it was nice too - he's always been a hard worker, a great provider and a great protector. One way to say "Thanks" to him was by giving him quiet time to unwind.

I learned I could still "communicate" with him. I just had to do it with my facial expressions, and my touch, and my body language, and my choice of clothes. I take pride in keeping the home nice for him, and cooking with love. There are dozens of ways for a woman to communicate her feelings when she wants to.

It's funny. Guys are more willing to talk, ask questions and share their feelings with a chick who gives them quiet time. It's odd how that works. It's a neat trick if you want better conversations with your man. Every girl should know it. And it works better the more you do it.

I know men put some value on status. Even among good friends they want to look competent and to not lose face. A man's status goes up if his woman is pretty and agreeable, and wants to be a good server. I tried to keep that in mind when he had some friends over to watch sports. It was my role to smile and stay quiet, and to make sure the men had good snacks and drinks. I tried to dress pretty but not *too* slutty, LOL! In ancient times I guess a male slave owner would lose face if a slave is not submissive enough. A slave owner gets respect when a slave knows her role and does it well.

I still wear that slave tunic sometimes. It's fun! Sometimes I'll get a shirt out of the hamper that he's worn and I'll wear that instead. A lowly slave girl shouldn't have much clothing and I like to sense his aroma. Did the tunic cast a spell on me? Maybe! Maybe the slave girl fantasy was inside of me the whole time - the costume helped to unlock my own feelings. It's been good so far. My role-playing as a slave girl seems to make Jim happy. When he's happy I feel good and sexy.

I don't know how long or how I'll continue this little experiment. Maybe I'll back off some day and drift back toward the role of a wife. Or maybe in the future I'll double down on the role of a pleasure slave and take it more seriously. I bet I could get better if I keep focusing on it. Time will tell what I decide. For now I'm not taking it too seriously, and just having fun with the role.

DjEtla
DjEtla
71 Followers