The Bathroom

Story Info
A young guy new to town finds an interesting cafe bathroom...
1.5k words
4.32
16.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story and I'm not much of a writer so any suggestions would be awesome! This story is very similar to a dream I had last night so I hope you enjoy!

*****

I was walking down some random street in the small city I'd recently moved to and I really had to use the bathroom. I couldn't wait much longer so I went into this cafe and asked where their restroom was. They told me to go towards the back and to take the first left. As I was walking through I noticed the cafe had a good amount of people either on their computers or mingling with others. As I reached the back I noticed the hallway went back quite a ways, wondering why the heck this cafe was so big?

I took the first left and almost bumped into another guy. At least I knew I was heading in the right direction. Then two girls giggling to each other walked by as well. One was curvy with a white shirt and white and flower spandex. The other was in loose workout shorts and a black tank top. I couldn't help but look back after they passed to look at the curvy girl's ass in those skintight spandex that perfectly hugged her juicy butt. Something about the slight imperfections of her ass made me want to squeeze and caress it all day long in those wonderful spandex.

I had to look where I was going so I didn't run into anyone else, so, I turned around and found the door. As I opened the door, a young couple came out of the bathroom together. I froze up in the middle of the doorway quickly realizing I was in their way and I stepped to the side. The couple said thanks like nothing had happened. I looked on the door puzzled, and saw that there was no sign identifying the bathroom as "men" or "women".

Really needing to go, I just walked in anyways and went for the only stall that was open, noticing the lack of urinals. On the front of the stall door there were two interesting details. One being a sign with either a green or red square, telling people if the stall was in use or not, the other detail being a blank brownish square similar to the color of the wood used for the stall.

"Fancy bathroom," I thought.

I went in the remaining stall and decided that I might as well go for the "2 in 1" special. I lowered my shorts and sat down on the unusually large porcelain throne. As I was doing my thing, I noticed three buttons on the back side of the door. One saying "private", another saying "no touching", and the last one saying "touching". As I was reading the last button the door opened.

I froze again, not really knowing what to do other than uttering a somewhat quiet "ummm?"

An attractive redhead came in with what I could tell was a plump and soft ass in black yoga pants and a navy tank top, looking around my age, nonchalantly walked in.

She asked, "Do you mind if I join you? All the other stalls are private and I really need to go. Plus your sign said you were okay with it."

"I'm sorry I'm confused, okay with what?" I managed to asked while still sitting on the big toilet, very embarrassed.

She said motioning with her hands, "Move back, I'll explain as I go."

I now realized this oversized toilet was a toilet for two. So I moved back on the seat and made room for her and she lowered her yoga pants and thong and sat on the front portion of the throne.

"Woah..." I accidentally slipped out.

She laughed as she started to relieve herself, "Do you like what you see? I'm gonna take it that you've never been here before?".

"No umm... I haven't."

"You sound nervous," she said calmly, "Touch my butt, it'll help."

I hesitated and she could tell right away. She reached back and found my arm. Her hand made it's way to mine, squeezing it to tell me do as I please. She guided my hand onto her inviting butt. She was right (as are most women I've come across), I began to feel and grab her plush ass and started to become more at ease. The only thing that wasn't calming down was my growing cock.

"So, you were gonna explain what's going on?"

"Oh yeah! This place is kinda a sexual experiment where people can explore sex in sensual and kinky ways, the cafe is just a front for it. There's way more than just this one bathroom too. I'll give you a tour if you want?" she said while not only peeing literally in front of me, but also letting me caress her butt.

I said, "Sure why not?"

"Okay awesome! Also do you mind wiping me?"

Figuring that it's something everyone does here, I grabbed some TP and reached underneath to find her pussy. I began to wipe as she let out a soft moan. After a couple wipes I figured she was good and I dropped the TP below. But I didn't want to stop playing with her. I found her clit and began to rub while I shimmied forward to have better access, pressing my now hard cock against her ass and lower back. I wrapped my other arm around her to feel her amazing C cup tits. I slowly placed my hand on her tit to make sure I had her approval, not wanting to ruin the situation. She pressed her hand on mine, wanting more and more. After a bit of this I moved my left hand from her clit to the entrance of her vagina, slipping a finger inside as she moaned and pressed herself against my cock. I slid my right hand down to her clit and began rubbing as she began to moan a bit louder, trying to hold it back so others couldn't hear. It didn't take long before she came, shaking and tightly grabbing my arm with her hands to prevent herself from screaming in pleasure.

After she came down from her orgasmic high she calmly asked, "Do you need to be wiped?"

I totally forgot about the fact that I went too.

"Yea actually I do."

She then slid her pants and thong off her ankles and sat behind me while I moved forward. She very casually began to wipe my ass.

I whispered to her behind me, "This strangely feels pretty good."

She moved closer to me, pressing her tits against my back, whispering, "I'm glad," in a very sexy tone.

She then placed her free hand and began to stroke my cock.

"What about this? Does this feel good?" she whispered in that tone of hers.

All I could do was moan as I placed my hands on her naked thighs next to me. After a few wipes she took both hands and began to stroke my cock. Her hands were magic as they slowly worked over my cock. She then grabbed some lube from a hidden box on the side of the wall and coated her hands in it.

"Mmmm...WOW...this place...ooo...really has it allll," I moaned.

"And to think you've only been in the bathroom... there's more places than this to cum in big guy," she whispered in my ear.

When she placed her hand back on my cock I thought I was gonna cum then and there.

"Ohh...fucckk...please make...me cum...now!!"

"With...pleasure"

She began to pump my cock harder and harder. I started to feel my cum come up as my orgasm took over my body.

She pulled herself into me tight as I muttered, "Oh shit, oh shi...ooooo...uhhhh...wooow..mmmm."

When I was done cumming she stood up and cleaned me off and asked me to help her get dressed. I gladly obliged and got to see her tight yoga pants go over her wonderful ass and cling to it. I gave her a squeeze there as she giggled. She helped me pull up my shorts, giving my somewhat hard cock and extra stroke as my shorts went on. She flushed the toilet and we made our way to the door.

We both washed our hands at the sinks next to each other as I asked, "What does the no touching button mean?"

"Basically if you want to share the stall with someone but you don't want to be touched then you can have that option. Some people like to quickly masturbate to the other person as they're relieving themselves. A lot of married people on their own do it with others," she explained.

"That sounds pretty fun actually! Not knowing who could be in the stall seems scary but also thrilling!"

"I'm Andrea by the way," she said as I held the door for her.

"I'm Scott."

She smiled, touched my cock again, and began telling me all about this place that I would get to know very well...

More to come!